It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee001
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Let's hope people are out with their camcorders! im a member there as i am on many site's, as all i want is any information i can get from any website/forum/facebook/ect. I think im still banned from gl? for posting the CL02 pdf. I've even been a member here on/off since 2002

Were I in Washington D.C. I would camp a good camera and 48hrs of tape.

But the video and witness comments for the Utah Dugway UFO and subsequent lockdown is quite interesting.

The base shutdown would be consistent with military protocal if history of similar is to be taken into account.

I find this very close to this Jerusalem event profile. Descriptions are a near perfect match.

Getting a feeling it could turn into an alien disclosure event if this type of event/sighting keeps happening.

ZG

edit on 2/10/2011 by ZeroGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

That Dugway is a very strange place, even using google earth you can see the strange stuff to the west and s/w.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

reply to post by planetzog

The owners and mods have to tread carefully, we don't want to look bad in the mainstream. that said if it wasn't for the involvement of mc+anw, ATS could have stepped up a rung or two of the ladder given the chance.
This still may be a big hoax and if investigated correctly we could still advance!

I agree with you that this could be a hoax but to say its a 'definite' hoax without evidence is wrong. I remember a video of a triangle UFO in England was sent to a Holywood video/CGI artist who examined it and said the footage was real and had not been manipulated in anyway. I am hoping someone similar will examine the Jerusalem videos.

I appreciate the mods and owners have to tread carefully but if they allow a selected few to say and write what they want then this sets the barrier for new members. And non-members will be able to read the comments which could put them off from joining. The rules must be for all of us and not the selected few or for people who have different opinions.

edit on 10-2-2011 by planetzog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Please bear in mind im still on the fence with this, but let's see the evidence!
Full 4th Video

Here are some screenshots of the video: Look at the pics then watch the video, you can see movement, so the background theory don't work here!

2 Lights top
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/707918c357a3.jpg[/atsimg]

Left hand side
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20421fbada6a.jpg[/atsimg]

Back buildings over the dip in land catching flash
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b95ae8021aa.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The time line is very important here. We should give far more weight to the original video, the one I remember seeing on the WWW and being amazed - than any of the following ones. And if even one of the following ones is potentially real, well clearly there's no closed case here. Hoax: 10. Real: 2. There are still points on both sides right now, though.

First original video everyone saw = what I want.

2nd video = still interesting

3rd still photo video = not interested in. obvious fake that doesn't fit in with rest. probably would be tossed out in court.

4th video = this is the one that apparently had CGI, right?

4th "original" full video posted later = not relevant. Easily could have been edited later on. As with all the other videos in fact. I believe Michael Cohen, however dubious a source, said those were actors put in with 4th or original video.

edit on 10-2-2011 by hootlj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Hoax or not, Temple mount was once a spaceport. It is part of historical record. Good Choice for a backdrop.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hootlj
The time line is very important here. We should give far more weight to the original video, the one I remember seeing on the WWW and being amazed - than any of the following ones. And if even one of the following ones is potentially real, well clearly there's no closed case here. Hoax: 10. Real: 2. There are still points on both sides right now, though.

First original video everyone saw = what I want.

2nd video = still interesting

3rd still photo video = not interested in. obvious fake that doesn't fit in with rest. probably would be tossed out in court.

4th video = this is the one that apparently had CGI, right?

4th "original" full video posted later = not relevant. Easily could have been edited later on. As with all the other videos in fact. I believe Michael Cohen, however dubious a source, said those were actors put in with 4th or original video.

I started with the beleif that 1 of the four was real and the others were there to debunk, i've gone round the block a few times since then, now i want to investigate the video's and find the evidence to finally prove if any are real, which are fake, how they were made, who made them!
The full video is so important because there are people there who can be identified. 2 people can be clearly seen and may be found on Youtube/Facebook ect. And if there is an outside chance that even one of these video's could be real, and if we could get video from the weather station from the 29th and other witnesses then the story rolls on. If we can work out that all the video's are indeed fake and how "all" of them were done, ats gains brownie points. We have nothing to lose either way! but we must remove any doubt.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Has anyone got a timeline of the event?

The first post of this thread states "On Jan 28th This first clip appeared on Youtube"

Then on page 4 we see from unexplaind mysteries.com
"Hello i am eliyahu, the person who originally uploaded the jerusalem ufo video
youtube.com/user/eligael
Myself and my friend filmed in the early hours of saturday morning (between 1 and 5 past 1am to be exact)"

This would be 01:05 on the 29th

So now time travel is also involved

Can anyone explain this???

Looking at the guy's youtube channel it looks like it was the 29th when it was uploaded, so i assume there was a mistake in the first post of this thread.

No It's not the wrong date. This eligael has posted the same video on the 28th,:
www.youtube.com...
so therefore it cannot be the 29th.......so if it was eligael he either got muddled up or it is further evidence that he hoaxed it.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Strange! different links to his page come up as 28th, 29th and the 1st feb!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The full video is so important because there are people there who can be identified. 2 people can be clearly seen and may be found on Youtube/Facebook ect.

That full video of 4 also is likely to be fake as I have discovered that they have tampered with the audio on it, after I pointed out a few details on the uploaders comments page.

I have previously explained in full here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

What's your opinion onhow the video is filmed in the car?
Seems to me like the cameraman is not part of the group ie filming the others!

just going to d/load that other vid, tks

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

What's your opinion onhow the video is filmed in the car?
Seems to me like the cameraman is not part of the group ie filming the others!

just going to d/load that other vid, tks

Well, one of the other comments I put in the Youtube comments section which seem to annoy the uploader, was why would you be filming yourselves in the car?
When they get out of the car the video is clearly cut, and then shows the normal video 4......so it's not really the full video, it's 2 videos spliced together.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It doesn't affect the contents of the video but that car stereo/cd is definetly on! it is glowing orange, would be a grey colour if switched off. Don't see why the audio is an issue at this point, just the way it's filmed. If it was a friend there would be at least a finger or a tounge but they hardly talk to him.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

It doesn't affect the contents of the video but that car stereo/cd is definetly on! it is glowing orange, would be a grey colour if switched off. Don't see why the audio is an issue at this point, just the way it's filmed. If it was a friend there would be at least a finger or a tounge but they hardly talk to him.

No It's not "Definitely on" you'll notice they have the interior lights on in the car, the display is simply light reflecting off the lights.
I have a green display on my car CD player, It doesn't turn grey when switched off, it stays green only not illuminated.
You would definitely see numbers displayed if it were on.
The audio is a HUGE issue!

Think about it, If you want to present a video that is genuine.....then you don't start tinkering with the audio!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Got to disagree, it is definetly on! you try filming in your car? BUT, possibly it is the CD player that is on, my friends car doesn't show what track is playing unlike mine.

I think you will like this,
Take a good look at the guy on the right who gets out of the car, now take a look at eligael's youtube channel
Same person. yes!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Got to disagree, it is definetly on! you try filming in your car? BUT, possibly it is the CD player that is on, my friends car doesn't show what track is playing unlike mine.

No it's not definitely on, besides it's more likely those songs would be off the radio than CD.

I can hear 2 different artists from the 80s......not exactly the choice CDs of typical young people!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
now take a look at eligael's friends on youtube, notice the girl called freeyourmind4evr
This looks like the girl in the front passenger seat, her hair is now straight but still worn in the same way.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
100 Tracks From The Super 70's
has both these songs on.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
on his favorite list YDMU1 has only one video, the 4th video!
But he is only 16 so can't be the driver (unless he's holding the video, in the car)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

now take a look at eligael's friends on youtube, notice the girl called freeyourmind4evr
This looks like the girl in the front passenger seat, her hair is now straight but still worn in the same way.

Not sure where you're going with this, what's the guy getting out of the car got to do with eligael?

The girl on eligael's channel is stated as being from the USA.

As for the songs okay they were from 1979, but still it's not a typical choice for young people these days.

All this is rather academic anyway, even the one's that believe eligael's original video think that this Full version is fake, and judging from what I've seen and heard.....I tend to agree.

It's late here, so I'm not too keen to spend too much time on this Full video, If that's okay with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join