It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violently overthrowing governments leaves violent governments in charge.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
All governments will acquiesce to the influence of money, if the players remain, the game will never change IMO.

Even under the guise of revolution, influence will always find its way back

The Constitution is very specific regarding what is considered money. Allowing an entity on our soil that has usurped the Constitutional authority and means to coin said should be an eye opener to all.

The framers realized that debt to a foreign entity would eventually be the end of the Republic. They were spot on. We now have an entity that charges us to print our money and charges us interest to do so. You don't have to have a 130+ IQ to realize just how ridiculous that is and yet this entity still controls us. - - and make no mistake the Federal Reserve controls us.
edit on 31-1-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by autowrench

I had tried to make this a general debate, but on a personal level I must agree with you on the issues that plague America. The elections in 2008 illustrated that "change" can come from peaceful elections. I just hope that further "change" can also come from the same election process in 2012.

Wait a tic, you think the 2008 election process brought about "change?! Are you a racist?! lol. j/k.

The only change we got was a half dollar magically transformed into a few copper pennies. Yes, the copper may be useful in some things, but overall we got scammed.

We know the elections are a con. If you can't see that, you're a little behind in the CT world. Sorry bud, but that's just another "reality show" for the lemmings.
edit on 31-1-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Great post, I think about this alot. I see no other way to overthrow governments than the "violent" way. They all tell us to use our power at the ballot box, but that doesn't seem to change much as seen in egypt, and of course in America.

I guess I'm an anarchist. I see government itself as the problem, and have never really seen any form of government really work where it made everyone happy.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

reply to post by autowrench

I had tried to make this a general debate, but on a personal level I must agree with you on the issues that plague America. The elections in 2008 illustrated that "change" can come from peaceful elections. I just hope that further "change" can also come from the same election process in 2012.

Wait a tic, you think the 2008 election process brought about "change?! Are you a racist?! lol. j/k.

The only change we got was a half dollar magically transformed into a few copper pennies. Yes, the copper may be useful in some things, but overall we got scammed.

We know the elections are a con. If you can't see that, you'll a little behind in the CT world. Sorry bud, but that's just another "reality show" for the lemmings.

LOL Perhaps. But change percieved is change believed. People voted for something and the perception is that they got it. And now aren't happy with it. Why not use that, and actually bring about real change.

Okay, I'm new to the CT world, but please don't make me take off my rose coloured glasses!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I have to hope, to see a positive to peaceful resolution. Violence (however percieved) should never be the only answer.

At least, that's my hope.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Nothing much will change until we go at it with these bastards.

There is no WE.
The NWO eliminated the WE.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I have to hope, to see a positive to peaceful resolution. Violence (however percieved) should never be the only answer.

The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Which side are you on?

edit on 31-1-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I understand you want peace, and you have hope this can be accomplished without bloodshed.

I'm just trying to inform you that you're being a bit naive.

Hey, if it can happen, let's bloody do it already, lol.

I have yet to see a single way in which we can network enough people to get this done peacefully.

They have set the system up to be unbreakable without serious opposition. You know what I mean when I say SERIOUS

We know martial law is what they would try to use as an ace in the hole.

[snip]. The military is mostly on our side, so that's not truly an option.

Go through some threads here...there's a ton of military, police, firemen...good people all around that refuse to fire on citizens unless there's a damned good reason to.

We will NOT cause violence towards each other, we will stand in sole opposition towards the tyranical government.

That means peacefully, or by force if necessary. That means allowing the first shot, and still keepin on coming. The military won't just take us all out. We are there family, their friends, their neighbors. We KNOW that somethings not right, and it's not with any of us regular people.

So they MUST stand down, they MUST gtf out of the way, because we're a god damned CAT5 hurricane that no standing army would dare go up against.

Either we organize and do this with the least amount of violence necessary, and with focus towards the government buildings, else the cities will burn, and many more will eventually suffer.....
edit on 31/1/11 by masqua because: Censor circumvention removed

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Do you have any idea how hard it is to agree with you?

As much as I agree, why can't it be symbolic? Why does it always have to be literal? Does violence have it's place? Try breaking into my house.

But can change come from a non-violent approach? That is what I'm trying to find out.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Nothing much will change until we go at it with these bastards.

There is no WE.
The NWO eliminated the WE.

Quit empowering these illusions many hold.

[snip] THE CONCEPT OF THE NWO.

Own your perceptions of reality. Own your evil and use it WISELY!!!
edit on 31/1/11 by masqua because: Censor circumvention removed

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

So would the threat of violence be just as effective as actual violence? I am in agreement that many if not most in leadership positions are cowards.
Would the threat be just as effective? Or would you actually have to carry through with it.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Violence is the American Way. Look at our heroes our culture, TV, Games, Movies... Are they intellectuals, teachers, academics?

No....they are the toughest, roughest sports figures that are paid obscene amounts of money to kickass.

Were #1, we're #1, we're #1 ad infinitum.

Is the TPM calling for peace? Can you hear the anger?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I have no true answer, as this has yet to be done.

Personally, I can envision the millions going with a single focus towards state and federal buildings.

I can see military being called out to quell "domestic terrorists".

I can see the lines drawn.

What happens next, I know not.

If we have enough of a voice to be heard, and enough spirit to drive on, we will prevail either way.

I do think someone would fire shots, and perhaps the first stand off would be catastrophic.

But both sides would cry. Both sides would see we are the same people killing each other for no good reason.

The next fight would not be.

We will be triumphant.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

My hero growing up was Daniel Boone.

Not Michael Jordan, not a WWW wrestler, not , well, yes, okay, James Bond.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Someone once said, "It's not the first battle that matters, as much as the last one."

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Must say g'nite. Please continue contributing and I hope that I can provide a foil when I'm done with sleep/work.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by beezzer

The "New" Governent would probably Seek to Put Right what the previous government did wrong with a More Humanly Correct approach to things

Hopefully.

But the big worry in the middle east is that the new government will be just the opposite with an islamo-fascist theocracy like there is in iran.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If it's any consolation....

Long before even a hint of revolution in the US...

A manufactured war will be instituted against Islam to protect the "homeland" to wave the flag and rally everyone together. It worked once before and it will work again. We have such short memories!

If violence breaks out in America; it will mirror LA in 92.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

2012 the democrats will use the slogan "Real change this time, we swear!" and idiots will believe it I bet lmao. Most people are too "busy" to research their vote, and too stupid to believe anything not said by the TV. If that wasn't the case Obama would not have made it to the primaries. In this day in age, to the general public, you are what the TV tells the people. So Obama is the second coming of christ, and ron paul is a quack.

edit on Mon, 31 Jan 2011 14:25:50 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Someone once said, "It's not the first battle that matters, as much as the last one."

And in the case of so called "popular uprisings"

Pay attention as to who fills the void. The "popular uprising" was more than likely fomented by those with an agenda.

edit on 31-1-2011 by whaaa because: who me?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join