It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Marxism has had good points throughout history and bad points. Much like the double edged sword of the free market capitilist system. Simply naming a few deaths doesn't negate the idea of Marxism, it's doesn't prove it to be ineffective.

Simply tallying up deaths that occured at a certain time, does not negate a socio-political ideology.

Stalin was an Atheist, was his Atheism the main cause from his wrong-doing? No, he had certain other contributing ideologies, and the time and circumstances would have added fuel to the fire.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by undo

Marxism has had good points throughout history and bad points. Much like the double edged sword of the free market capitilist system. Simply naming a few deaths doesn't negate the idea of Marxism, it's doesn't prove it to be ineffective.

Simply tallying up deaths that occured at a certain time, does not negate a socio-political ideology.

Stalin was an Atheist, was his Atheism the main cause from his wrong-doing? No, he had certain other contributing ideologies, and the time and circumstances would have added fuel to the fire.

you apparently don't get it. excuses won't matter. only the color of your skin.
yes, it's THAT bad.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
let me give you an example:

here in the usa, we voted to balance the equation by giving preferential hiring to minorities.
this allowed more blacks, native americans, orientals, semites (of various kinds), and hispanics, to get first dibs at
jobs in areas where they were represented.

in south africa, they voted to do away with apartheid to equalize the playing field, allowing more blacks to get in the work place. they did this by firing white people and replacing them with black workers. however, white people are the minority. and they will be restricted from getting most jobs until the equation is balanced. since 80% of south africa is unemployed blacks, the entirety of the white population will eventually be without work.

this indicates that being a white minority works against you in the current global mindset, and it works against you if you are in a white majority. either way, the plan is to get rid of poverty for people who have been impoverished historically, by starving the white people to death, be they minority or majority, matters not

pure democracies exacerbate this by making final decisions based on the votes of the majority. when the majority can vote away the rights and lives of the minority, expect countries where whites are minorities to vote against whites (no representative republic eventually equals genocide of one kind or another). if the usa becomes a pure democracy with its current laws, the minorities will form a majority and vote away the rights and lives of the minority). whoever is behind all this, knows that and has every intention of carrying it out, thinking they will escape the genocides. they are wrong. even now the blacks of south africa are starting to say that the few whites who do have money and jobs in south africa, are also in control of the media and banks. and ya know how that ends up.

edit on 3-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

We have "Equal Rights and Opportunities" in the U.K. The majority MAY discriminate against a certain group of people. But attitudes often change, at one time the majority thought homosexuality was evil, and they discriminated against those "fags" - Attitudes change, laws are set up to prevent slander and xenophobia. Abolishment of slavery has only started to happen in the last century or so. The law preventing someone's right to own a slave only changed in Britain in the last 10 years (LOL) Social attitudes were changed long ago.

It's a racist minority in my country now, and it's irrational patriotic idiots with no concept of history, and no sense of multiculturism. Most of them belong to iditioc political parties like the BNP.

That's why democratic free speech is a great thing, the voice of the minority is heard.
edit on 3/2/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

We have "Equal Rights and Opportunities" in the U.K.

That's why democratic free speech is a great thing, the voice of the minority is heard.

doesn't matter what's on the books. it literally does not.
all that matters is the amount of melanin in your skin. since you don't have a representative republic, whites in the uk will eventually be voted out of jobs and starved to death in their own country.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Cool theory bro.

"Your goverment hasn't got a Republic, all whites are going to die"

ROFL.

I think you'll find your many States has let more of it's citizens perish than ours. (Percentage) The free market monetary system has saw the enslavement of people using fake money. The federal reserve is private, and the wall-street accountants steal from your poor everyday. It's the same in my country, and although i am ashamed to admit, we are known as "benefit britain" but your deficit is crazy, your in amazing ammounts of dept, because of corruption and your military industrial complex.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

Cool theory bro.

"Your goverment hasn't got a Republic, all whites are going to die"

ROFL.

i'm not a bro. and if you don't think the theory is relevant, just take a gander at south africa, a prior possession of the UK. they have abandoned their descendants to starvation. future of the UK is there in a nut shell. although you are not 80 percent black unemployed. the muslim population is growing. the white population is not. you have to have a representative republic to protect you or you will be voted out of your job,

end game.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yup, and that's what a lot of people are fighting to prevent, it's called free speech. It's Islam at the cause of it, as well as our insanely relaxed immigration policies.

The core beliefs of Islam are to spread until no one is a non-believer, whether they do it by means of fear-mongering in certain countries, or genocide in many they will stop at nothing to fulfil the wishes of "Allah". Even if that means rapidly procreating.

Believe it, many of us are doing all that we can to stop this.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

better get a representative republic pronto. that's the only way to stop it. it protects everyone, not just the majority, but the minority as well. i admit the usa is in dire straits but then we've been the chess board of marxists and fascists for about 100 years now. it's no wonder it's getting warped. but when we lose our representative republic (which appears to be happening more and more every day), it's gonna get real ugly, real fast.

the neo nazis and survivalists think they can hunker down with their stockpiles of arms and food. our gov has technology that can find you anywhere, read the pages of the book in your hand from space, monitor how many times you breathe, and what you had to eat from space, even see you thru solid rock and walls. the idea there will be an escape route, is about as realistic as the idea that we actually went to afghanistan to get osama bin laden.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Even republic or any other form of government wont protect Europe if muslim immigration and birthrate continues and they wont westernize. Sooner or later, they will change western Europe to islamic state with mathematical certainty, and no constitution or republic will stop them (maybe only delay them). More than 2/3 of voters is enough to change constitutional republic into dictatorship if the winner party wants it, as we see now in Hungary.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by undo

Even republic or any other form of government wont protect Europe if muslim immigration and birthrate continues and they wont westernize. Sooner or later, they will change western Europe to islamic state with mathematical certainty, and no constitution or republic will stop them (maybe only delay them). More than 2/3 of voters is enough to change constitutional republic into dictatorship if the winner party wants it, as we see now in Hungary.

guess we need to colonize space, then.

my theory is, they already have colonized our local planets and moons. i had a series of dreams about the moon that leads me to believe they have workers up there, either against their will as slaves or some kind of robotic workers. thousands upon thousands of them, all wearing blue, one piece jumpsuits. filing along in quiet lines to their work sites, no joy, no talking, no laughing, just quiet efficiency. real gloomy.

anyway, the economy normally dictates how many kids you can have and stay within the laws of the land. economic hardship usually determines how many children you can support legally. that's how it works in the usa. not sure about the uk, but the harder it is to maintain quality of life standards, the fewer children people tend to have. who wants to have huge families if they can't pay for them and even on gov assistance, you're going to hit the limit where even that can't support your family within the laws.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

guess we need to colonize space, then.

Just stop the immigration and limit children welfare to 2 children max. No need to run away from them into space. Space colonisation would be cool, but it probably wont solve the local overpopulation problem.

not sure about the uk, but the harder it is to maintain quality of life standards, the fewer children people tend to have.

Its exactly the opposite IMHO. The poorer and less educated people are, the more children they tend to have. Especially if the belong to the culture that is against birth control and planned parenthood.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

lol but everyone knows how not to get pregnant. it's so simple.
no drugs or balloons required. so you're saying the problem is lack of education?
easy to fix, no? but isn't that the plan, to have lots of kids for al'lah and prosperity?
i know mormons had lots of kids because they believe it's their duty to make as many
as possible, for the afterlife. but the economy has since slowed that down. who wants
to go to jail because they've had more kids than they can afford to take care of within
the laws?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

So you believe the white race will be extinct in uk ? Care to give us a a date for your prophetic vision ?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
reply to post by undo

So you believe the white race will be extinct in uk ? Care to give us a a date for your prophetic vision ?

i didn't have a vision. i just looked at south africa, noted the british and south african response, looked at the uk, put 2 and 2 together. it's not hard to follow.

i prefer it not be any time soon. what's happening in south africa is great for the black people who have achieved success, and it's great to see happy successful black people. unfortunately, it's not great for anyone else. no new jobs were created. all they did was fire the white people and give their jobs to blacks lol

and they think that's the end of apartheid.
and to that i say, "yep, and i'm king of japan."

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

So how would you have acted differently with the treatment of whites in sa ?
edit on 4-2-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

they apparently need more jobs there, as it sounds really bad that eighty percent of the pop is unemployed blacks. where are their jobs? i would probably start by examining how many things the country was importing, and rather than importing, make up a list of businesses the country could benefit from by making the product themselves rather than importing them in. creating new jobs for everybody, much better than taking already existing jobs away and giving them to someone else.

i think there's another problem too. because so many south african blacks are enoying new found success, zimbabwe black people are immigrating in to get them some of that. it's not helping the situation. so i'd start by limiting immigration too. until the financial problems were under control.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Does any one tell a white man where he can live on this earth ?
no !
THIS earth belongs to everyone, who are you to tell another human being where to live ?
you and tptb are not gods you just happen to live on the same land as we do , the land that is called earth and belongs to all .

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
reply to post by undo

Does any one tell a white man where he can live on this earth ?
no !
THIS earth belongs to everyone, who are you to tell another human being where to live ?
you and tptb are not gods you just happen to live on the same land as we do , the land that is called earth and belongs to all .

when you have a country and a people you are responsible for, you start by seeing to their needs before the needs of the country and the people in the country next door, or across the planet. zimbabwe needs to do the same thing. create jobs for their people. success breeds more success. think of it like your family or your pets or your self. before you can do any good helping others, you have to make sure you can.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
id like to hear your view on this topic its a lot deeper than what were talking about here .
thnx www.abovetopsecret.com:80...
edit on 4-2-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join