It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

Well no this isn't just a case of Muslims vs Christians, these Muslims are having a huge effect on the UK.

From the increased tax for the unemployed and imprisoned Muslims, to the aggressive gangs of Muslim youths causing trouble and the over the top Extremist Muslims that cost thousands in tax payer money to monitor and keep the peace.

Like posters on here have said, Islam is a cancer that shouldn't exist and that, would make the world a better place.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by johnyelland1234

I'd like to know where you're getting these stats from? Aren't there non-muslim gangs in UK? Doesn't the gov't monitor any and all extremists? You're inflating a problem that doesn't really exist. With any group of immigrants, you would have thugs and non-thugs. That's why some Americans HATED the Irish when they first started coming here. They were fresh out of poverty and famine and desperate to get a foothold in a strange new society. Should we round up all the Irish and send em back to you? I'm sure they contributed to rising crime rates in the cities they first came to. But then, we never would have had JFK to warn us about the secret societies that ran our country then, and run the world now. To think that Islam is any more organized or destructive than any other religion or ethnic group is pure folly. You are swallowing whatever is on the news. I would bet that there are more non-muslim criminals than muslim ones in UK, but as long as the news only shows the muslims, then you will believe that they commit all the crimes!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

How would a billion Muslims be any more or less dangerous than a billion Christians? Jews? Hindus?

Compare actual claims and deeds of the extremists and prevalence of extremism among muslims, christians, jews, hindus. Assuming that if two things are bad or dangerous that they must be equally bad or dangerous is a fallacious oversimplification.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston
reply to post by johnyelland1234

I'd like to know where you're getting these stats from? Aren't there non-muslim gangs in UK? Doesn't the gov't monitor any and all extremists? You're inflating a problem that doesn't really exist. With any group of immigrants, you would have thugs and non-thugs. That's why some Americans HATED the Irish when they first started coming here. They were fresh out of poverty and famine and desperate to get a foothold in a strange new society. Should we round up all the Irish and send em back to you? I'm sure they contributed to rising crime rates in the cities they first came to. But then, we never would have had JFK to warn us about the secret societies that ran our country then, and run the world now. To think that Islam is any more organized or destructive than any other religion or ethnic group is pure folly. You are swallowing whatever is on the news. I would bet that there are more non-muslim criminals than muslim ones in UK, but as long as the news only shows the muslims, then you will believe that they commit all the crimes!

I don't need figures, the fact is there are Muslim gangs that are out there committing hate crimes against UK citizens. If you can't see that then you should go outside in a Muslim area at 9pm, where all the kids and teenagers hang out. We'll see how long it is before you start getting attention.

I never said all Muslims are committing crimes, alot of them are law abiding citizens, but, alot of them are also terrorists, thugs and racists.

Are you from the UK? I'm guessing that as you referred to JFK and the issue with the Irish in America that you are American. Try coming to the UK and actually seeing for yourself, it's not very nice if you live in these areas.

Before you say it, I've been to the states and you guys have it easy compared to us.

You are just another sympathizer that feels sorry for the treatment of Muslims. Regardless of what they do, alot of the UK has a growing hate for them and it's perfectly justified. If they were less viral then maybe people wouldn't mind.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
grown men scared of big bad cave dwellers lol its funny but sad .
and yeah the muslims are really "viral " lmao

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
grown men scared of big bad cave dwellers lol its funny but sad .
and yeah the muslims are really "viral " lmao

Thats exactly what they are, Islam is a viral religion, so therefore, Muslims are viral.

I'm not scared of any Muslim, and calling them cave dwellers is a little racist don't you think?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Cave dwellers = Al quaeda _
Al quaeda = false enemy
911 = false fag
those that don't know that = Sheeple

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
Cave dwellers = Al quaeda _
Al quaeda = false enemy
911 = false fag
those that don't know that = Sheeple

Seriously? Your going start spouting little paragraphs that make no sense again?

if 911 is fake, make a thread for it
If we are fighting a false enemy, make a thread for it

Try to keep this on topic by posting relevant information and not a load of crap.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i think that TPTB are going to kill all the poor that includes me and you .
They only want 500 miliion left on the earth . Thats why im not bothered about immigration .

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

Please discuss the topic.

That means no belittling, off topic posts, talking down to other members, harassing or ridiculing others.

Further such remarks can and will result in post removals and/or warnings including temporary posting bans.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

MOD NOTE: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Take it to another thread. I'm bothered about immigration because i care about improving my country and our civilisation, and i will oppose any person or scientist who attempts to "kill us all" - LOL.
edit on 3/2/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just because you state that something is true does not make it so .
The immigration issue is a red herring , keep your eyes on the prize .

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Red herring, LOL. Protesting against dependant immigration which is diluting our economy and advertising "benefit Britain" to the rest of the world.

I care about salvation, about helping peope from other countries, but if they want help and they want the benefits of living in Britain, our countries needs to set immigration measures so that immigrants are going to stimulate the economy. Thankfully, it does seem to be improving.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
wel im glad your positive at last .
life is hard but those who make it hard are the men in suits imo mate not immigrants.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston
MUSLIMS VS. CHRISTIANS
This is a centuries old conflict which has been reignited by TPTB in order to create world turmoil so that the fearful sheep will more readily accept NWO total control. The Christians, be they in UK or US, automatically assume that the rest of the non-Muslims in their area are on their side or are just as afraid of the nasty Muslim scourge as they are. ALL religions teach hatred of those opposed to them, no matter what you think or believe. There is an undercurrent of 'us vs them', 'convert or die and burn in hell' in each of the world's major religions. The bible teaches us to stone to death nonbelievers. Why would you worry about the total Muslim population so much? You Brits are really so weak-willed that you would allow your country to be transformed into a Theocratic Dictatorship? You can't stand up for your own laws and customs? And which British Muslim leaders are calling for UK law to be turned into Sharia Law? How many Muslims are in the streets protesting the UK gov't? Your post is a kneejerk, fear fueled reaction to a totally meaningless statistic. How would a billion Muslims be any more or less dangerous than a billion Christians? Jews? Hindus? This post also the exact reaction the ELITE RULING CLASS wants you to have! they want us at each other's throats! Love thy neighbor and the whole world will take care of itself.

i think it's even worse than that.
i'm noticing an anti-white thing going around too, and it appears to be attached (invisibly) to whites who are primarily christians (europen and american whites) or of christian ancestors. so is the attack against white people OR christians? it must be white people, specifically, and the fact many are christians is a side perk that appeals to at least five different major groups on the planet. that many jewish people are also white or not obviously semitic, and obviously pale-skinned, and you get yet another perk for at least 3 groups on the planet, to get rid of white people in general. this is being fed into the mass mind via the media and history books of various cultures.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Not so much anti-white rhetoric, just anti-britain nonsense, anti-Western civilisation.

They have a habit of trying to stereotype us.

It's fairly easy to stereotype a Muslim as their faith CAUSES certain prejudices, whether it be regarding homosexuality, freedom of expression or anger towards non-believers - I hear the same nonsense time and time again.

Try to stereotype an "Atheist" and you will have a hard job. The only one common stereotype; they lack a belief in a deity, their opinions on abortion and even afterlife may differ. All i'm saying is that religion causes common prejudices amongst believers.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There is an instigated war against ALL of us
Tptb want only 500 million people on this earth!
thats why everyone is a target , immigrants whites blacks Everyone !
Everything happens for 1 reason depopulation .
im united with everyone including Immigrants
humanity united vs tptb

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

yeah western cultures are under the gun, but the marxist whites are not going to be spared this thing once it gets rolling. it'll just be proven that white marxists klled 50,000,000 people in russia for whatever reason, and who knows how many in other marxist nations. and that before that, the tsarist regime wasn't any better, etc etc.

i had an interesting conversation with a black guy from africa who basically laid it out for me and he sounded a great deal like obama's former pastor of 20 years. unfortunately, women of any race, don't fare any better than white people, in all this. it's gonna get real ugly.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join