It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA preparing kids for MEGA-EARTHQUAKES and ALIENS?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The game is based on the unity 3D engine.

unity3d.com...

They have a free/trial version available for download, so you can modify the game play as you want.

Ow….. the ideas………

So, if you don’t like how it works, you can change it yourself…… (evil maniacal laugh)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Why do the aliens have 1 eye?

When I saw the 1 eyed alien leading the kid into the checked floored room...I mean cmon lol

interesting to say the least.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dasysgod
Excellent post! I am going to start researching the Fema Camps and take a short road trip to the one that's supposed to be near Eureka Springs, AR. If I find anything or get pictures I will post them.

Let us know what if anything, you uncover dasysgod! Be safe. Hey, are you anywhere near the bird die-off?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hybridkate

----->- Sexame Street!
Very good, although very creepy!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Bill HIcks is my favorite next to George Carlin. Nice to see him mentioned.

It doesn't take a soothsayer to realize UFO and alien paraphernalia are everywhere. Why? Who decided to make them a such an icon?

People made fun at Bill Meier and Betty & Barney Hill etc for claiming they encountered aliens yet, the PTB are using their imagery and parading them around as if they're Earth's mascot.
Why?

Some of you folks better start opening your eyes a little bit more. No. Forget that. Instead, open up your minds a LOTmore and think.
Don't think of what you're seeing necessarily rather .....think WHY you are seeing it. Because right now, the Global Elite (PTB) are presenting you with one of their biggest Dog and Pony Show acts to date!

Somethin's up!
edit on 28-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
reply to post by Human_Alien

Dude im not sure whats wrong with some people, Im with you all the way. Its done 100% on purpose. They know whats good, its all desensitizing / predictive programming. Anyone who says otherwise, Id tell them to wait a year or so and see, then tell me aliens arn't real and earthquakes just happen, but unfortunately im sure they still would overlook it and say that # was just a crazy coincidence. Im not quite sure how its still debated that aliens dont exist. theyre all over the place, maaaaany credible people will tell you the same.

You know what side I am on (yours) but I think, as obvious as this is to you, me and a billion other people, it's just not as obvious to some.
Whether their too deeply indoctrinated into religious beliefs or science based on evolution or whatever....but I truly think those who don't see, really don't.

Or then again, it could be chemtrail exposure too. Man, I currently have about 401 things to blame on chemtrails. Right down to losing my socks!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The duplicity on this site is mind-numbing sometimes. There is on the same recent post page this thread and a thread about what to put in a Bug Out Bag.
When a large part of the population of a major disaster were not prepared, havoc reigned. So they tell us to prepare, be ready in the case of an emergency to grab the important things when you are in danger. They suggest three days; in the past the emergency relief takes about three days to be set up to functional.
Children can be stressed by the unknown. One way to destress them is to include them in plans. Everyone should have a fire plan of escape for their home, including where to meet. Everyone in the family should know where the flashlights and batteries are in the event of a power outage. Everyone should know to stay clear of gas lines, power lines, and phone lines, because they are dangerous to touch without the necessary training.
If you are prepared to leave with a bug out bag yourself, your kids will deal with the emergency better if they know they, too, are prepared. By having a bug out bag of their own. This increases their sense of stability, security and lessens their fear.
How many kids do not have a video game and/or computer? And the main reason they have one is to play games. All of us who grew up with Sesame Street, or watched it with our own children knows that games also can teach. And there are aliens all over, (because the adults keep saying they see them) so using one in a video game is pretty much standard. Combining the two gets you a game that teaches about preparedness. Whose focus is preparedness in the US? The Federal Emergency Management Agency, or FEMA.
So who would want a way to teach kids? FEMA.
It doesn't mean there is going to be a government sanctioned/expected/planned alien encounter or mega-earthquakes. It is not an acknowledgment of the reality of any of these things either. It's the correct agency trying to reach the kids, who will then talk to their parents about what to do if there is any kind of emergency.
What's really sad is all the people quivering in fear and anticipation about some coming catastrophe would be here at ATS blasting the services not being set up in time, people going without food, etc. Remember Katrina? Do you really think anyone wants a similar thing to happen? Isn't preparedness a good thing? Or it's only good if it comes from what you deem to be the "right' source....probably a conspiracy site? Get real.

And, as a side note, the Sesame Street franchise is worldwide, but each country, language or culture has their own show. This will not be shown all over the world, just the US, maybe Canada.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

That is the same way it was with the last presidency. If he did it one way, he was going to get ripped, if he did it the other way, he was going to get ripped.

The planes hit the buildings and he was ripped for not having the information available to stop it. When he tried to increase the sharing of information amongst agencies and to increase the gathering of that information, then he was blasted again!

That is the way it always works in a hypersensitive world.

One side wants more security, the other side wants less oversight by the government. They are mutually exclusive. You will get ripped apart by one side or the other, or both.

When the government tries to teach the children to prepare in a way that will catch their short attention spans, they are ripped for indoctrinating the children with NWO propaganda and prepping them for an alien invasion. If they didn’t, they would be ripped for not trying hard enough to get people prepared.

As the old saying goes, you can’t win for losing with some people.

edit on 28-1-2011 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If you really stop to think... You realize pigs haven't evolved naturally. They are misfits. I once read it was a crossing of human and wild boar DNA, from the Atlantean period. Sounds about right to me.

Oh, why do I love flaming people here? I need to join a self help group for that...

This is a nice find, OP.

About as blatant as it gets.

Forthright foreshadowing.

I suggest pondering a few questions:

Who would want to relocate healthy humans, especially children, off world?

Would you want to sever your organic, energetic, and even magnetic connection to this planet during such a time of major change and ascension?

I have a bug out bag, too... but I also know...

"We are the ones we have been waiting for."

edit on 28-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2011 by Mayura because: much needed grammar

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
As someone who knows how federal and state grants work, you can rest assured that just because FEMA was behind the grant for this does NOT mean they support/devised the presented situations or scenery.

The grant process (which is shared with the federal government) is usually something along the lines of a "suggestion" by the federal or state government (example: suicide prevention). Or someone else could suggest the topic of the grant. Companies or non-profits will then "write" the grant--providing information on what the problem is (in this case--let's say that there is a higher suicide correlation for gay and lesbian teens). Then the company/non-profit writing the grant will write a plan on how to stop it. Provided that is all vetted correctly, the federal or state government approves the grant and funds the plan. The company then moves on to do what they had planned in the grant.

In my hypothetical scenario, the federal or state government funding the grant can also tell the organization that is getting the grant that they are not allowed to disclose where the funds came from...most likely because the state's citizens will not support it. Let's use the above example---I know for a fact that a super conservative US state government has funded suicide prevention for GLBT youth. I also know for a fact that most citizens and the heads of government in that state would NEVER go on record supporting that type of funding. But it was state dollars passed down by the federal government.

While there is a distinct possibility that there could be some ulterior motive here, I think we need to realize that there's always going to be some harbinger of doom out there if you look hard enough. Video games...movies...or the government telling you to "be prepared" for a disaster. But look at it this way--if the government just stopped funding or giving all PSA's telling people to be prepared by having a BOB, then after a disaster happens, everyone here would be telling us all how the FEDS DIDN'T DO ENOUGH TO PREPARE US!!!

Once again, all I'm saying is that the grant used to create this segment doesn't necessarily mean anything. All it means is that the government and FEMA thought it was a good idea. And honestly, having kids prepared for certain disasters is NOT a bad thing, especially if said disaster was to happen while they were alone, or at school, or generally away from their parents.

I'm not going to totally discount that there couldn't be something big coming---but it's awfully hard to predict Yellowstone, a pole shift, or an alien invasion. Those things rely on quite a few variables. And the constant theme I see on here is that the federal government is a mess that couldn't do anything right if they tried. But suddenly they know that the New Madrid fault line is going to start a megaquake? They know that a supervolcano is going to explode? They know that there is a cataclysmic pole shift is occurring?

There is some small evidence that any of the above could be true, but far from anything definitive. Any of the above three can be researched by posters on ATS and ARE if you don't check the Quake Watch or Volcano Watch or the hundreds of pole shift threads.

Trust me, with at least the supervolcano or earthquake scenarios, people on ATS would know what to look for. There would be warning signs that are very very distinct. At this point I don't think we have anything to be concerned about...but who knows? It's better to be prepared (like the video said) than not be at all.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by mr10k

No, I am not believeing without questioning, as I said before, don't jump to conclusions without looking at both sides. I have looked at both sides, and I side with the fact it is just an appeal to the design.

I've looked at both sides. I'm talented that way!
And I side with the more undertone-pre-conditioning aspect of it all.

And I haven't even touched upon how wrong this is to begin with. Not the alien part. The worrying about a disaster at the age of 3!
It's more than an undertone,it is preconditioning up front and in our faces.It's the same way I would prepare my own children in a given situation,the same way we prepared the children at the day-care I ran a few years back,it's just the way its done.I also believe its not being done "in case it might"its being done because it will happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
"We are the ones we have been waiting for."

edit on 28-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2011 by Mayura because: much needed grammar

Excellent, I love it!

So many of us are waiting for someone to come and save us, thats why I find this whole alien thing disturbing, if something bad like biblically bad happens and "Jesus" or whatnot doesnt come but aliens do, proclaiming themselves our true saviours how many of us are going to see through them??
I never used to believe in aliens, growing up as a christian we were taught that aliens are actually just demons screwing with people, and now after doing the research i wonder if they were closer to the truth about these beings than some people give them credit for...............
Cold, snake like, no concern for the people they abduct, secretive, clinical..... They sound freaking evil or disturbed to me!
I have also come to believe that they are trying to genetically modify humanity and ultimatly replace us and that the "Global elite" are in on the plan too, which is why I do suspect any game or programme or movie which depicts aliens as "helpers" or "saviours" to be propaganda ('megamind' anyone?) and if I seem to my family to be insane teaching my daughter that aliens exist and are bad not good then so be it!!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Hey Cheers and confetti to whoever at iema had this created, and posted it on the site.
Human Alien hats off for posting it.
Love it. This is fantastic that someone at iema had the guts to publish it.
Funny because all these conspiracy folks have been screaming for disclosure all these years.
To me, I say It about time.
p.s. not all civil servants are evil..... they pretty much keep it a yin yang balance like every thing else ; )

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I walked into a Toys R Us during Christmas and found this toddler gem!

tinypic.com...

I think it's quite amusing that the designer of this product thought "UFO" was the only word starting with U that was easy enough for a child to remember and learn.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatthewGoodstar

tinypic.com...

I think it's quite amusing that the designer of this product thought "UFO" was the only word starting with U that was easy enough for a child to remember and learn.

What happened to Umbrella? Or Unicorn?

Since when has UFOs been so sociably acceptable and YET when some of us say we're been taken, or abducted or in contact with them, people still think there's something wrong with us.

What, UFOs are only accepted at arms-length? Sure, people pretty much have accepted they're out there and probably buzzing around our planet but very few ever consider...... whose driving them!

This gets me so peeved. It's half a truth.

But back to that toy (which you should start a thread on. Really!) UFO is not even a word. It's an acronym!
Did they have "WTF" for the letter "W" too?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatthewGoodstar

tinypic.com...

Thanks MatthewGoodstar!!!
Check it out...............

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Why do they always save the children first. Oh yeah because there our future.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one, if I were you. Friend.
We can't expect others to help us when we are perfectly capable of such a task.
If a situation were to arise, where human beings could not save themselves, then maybe such of an event might occur, but not the entire population only those worth saving.

If the genetically strong (and hopefully intelligent) survive it ensures the longevity of our species for centuries to come.

What we do in the next fifty years will powerfully effect the generations to come for thousands of years.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Answer 1: because earthquakes happen all the time and many undereducated folks don't always know what to do in said event.

Answer 2: they used "aliens" to help attract the kids to the game, and everyone knows kids LOVE the idea of aliens to begin with, I mean come on we are aliens to someone else, right?

When it says "deny ignorance" did you happen to miss that by any chance? I wouldn't run to wild conclusions if I were you, friend.
If saying such a thing could ruin one's scientific career, then I imagine to them you might look like a buffoon.

Not very credible if I do say so myself.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
You're definitely looking way too far into this. Aliens have been in everything from the Flinstones, to the Simpsons, to Invader Zim, and so on. Not everything is some huge conspiracy. Notice aliens are usually in KID cartoons. It's something that grabs their interest naturally. Relax lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join