It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA preparing kids for MEGA-EARTHQUAKES and ALIENS?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Having received some responses in my Sesame Street Bug out Bag thread where some see no harm in this and in fact, applaud it
here's another FEMA 'game' for the little tots as well. This time it's a game to befriend?aliens/ UFOs.
Now this is FEMA not Milton Bradley.

You STILL don't think any of this is out of place and peculiar?

I have every reason to think the PTB knows of (or highly suspects) something is on line for planet Earth. Whether they know that YellowStone is ready to explode or...the New Madrid fault line is ready to go off... and/or the poles are about to do a 180 or....know something via NASA data (extraterrestrial intervention perhaps).....is only a guess but not far-fetched in the least.

edit on 28-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

And the plot thickens.....I guess we have to be prepared for anything these days. Eaten by aliens, engulfed in flood waters, loss of gravity from a pole shift, earthquake, martial law. I just can't decide which one is more appealing. It's gonna have to be a suprise....woohoo I can't wait...(sic)
You make some awesome threads by the way, you must scour the internet all day for this stuff. That is some crazy games there! I also read a thread a couple months back about how kids in an English school had the authorities come in and do a fake alien invasion as a drill for a just in case scenario. WTF is going on?!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think the alien subplot is awesome! Confirms a long held idea that they will step in to help us when the time comes.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If anyone is going to deny that the government is preparing for anything, your crazy!!!! Ask yourself the following questions???

1: Why would the government have a video game for kids to prepare them for an earthquake????

and...

2: Why would they acknowledge ET's in that video, why wouldn't they use someone from the military or something?????

First of all, it's kinda strange that their acknowledging ET's in the first place, they've been denying there existence for years!

s&f for OP! Great find!
edit on 28-1-2011 by youthsavior because: forgot something

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
some of us remember the 50's and 60's in school...they told us to "Duck and Cover!" under our tiny desk in case of nuclear war....like that would help .... so you never know what theyre trying to achieve.

Hell...movies give kids more to prepare for than these videos do....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I dont know. I think it's not fun to jump out at everything without looking at both sides.

It's a game. They wanted it to make sense, and have a story to attract the kids. Remeber, it is for kids. I mean, the story wouldn't go so smoothly if it had been a 43-year old man with gray hair that came out of nowhere, right? What then? FEMA prepares kids to befriend Pedophiles? Chill out, it's a game for kids, with a little story to actually get them playing.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Check out the masonic checkered floor in the kids laundry room! Preparing kids for project blue beam? Interesting how the kid is in "virtual reality" for this earthquake..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Another great find H_A. S&F for you. Could it just be that with the topic of many video games today being centered around aliens they thought that this may appeal to kids? Then again, they could have used a police officer or Smokey the bear to guide these kids on their journey. Using an alien does come across as a little odd.

And why all the disaster preparedness aimed at kids these days? I am 39 and when I watched Sesame Street as a kid we just learned to count and stuff. Now, bug out bags, earthquakes, etc. Something is up, and whatever it is it's big. And TPTB know all about it.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I actually downloaded and played it. Its not that great I much perfer call of duty or left for dead, however it is slightly disturbing they are targeting kids and subtle hints as such...

JUST TELL THE DA$% TRUTH ALREADY! JEEZ (to tptb)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
All these things remind me of the old "Duck and Cover" films from the fifties and sixties. I get the feeling these are to help us not be afraid and feel more in charge. That being said, we all know that "Duck and Cover" was absolutely useless as a strategy for nuclear attack. How much good can a bug out bag, with three days worth of supplies do when major interstates and oil and gas lines are basically cut right down the middle of the country? That would happen if the New Madrid went. 3 days ain't enough.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Yeah but that who said they can't use one of the kids friends, or parents, or anyone else.....instead they used Aliens!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Well at least they didn't use a Priest. He would have lead the kids right to the bathroom. Or worse yet, "now let's go see what your mom keeps in her nightstand."

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

OMG spit my full throttle all over the keyboard.... that is funny

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I agree with you completely. If this had been put out by some game company that'd be one thing, but FEMA??? That is weird...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
For the record:

The game was developed by the Electronic Visualization Lab (EVL) at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), the National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA) and the Center for Public Safety and Justice -- Institute of Government and Public Affairs at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC).

This project was prepared under a grant from the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s Grant Program Directorate (FEMA/GPD) within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Points of view or opinions expressed in this document are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of FEMA/GPD, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security or the State of Illinois.

www.iema.illinois.gov...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

why would any of those people know that an earthquake was coming? Again, they probably put in aliens to attract kids and still make sense.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

I dont know. I think it's not fun to jump out at everything without looking at both sides.

It's a game. They wanted it to make sense, and have a story to attract the kids.

Make sense? We haven't even made contact! So how can this possibly make 'sense'?

See how conditioned we've become. When playing with an alien aboard a flying saucer whose helping a child find equipment to help thwart off an earthquake is considered common sense then I'd say '
"Operation Desensitization" is complete!

I'm surprised there weren't any chemtrails in the background too!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
what if they know about an iminent disaster, and they already have another planet prepared with ET help that they evacuate a bunch of children too right before said disaster...

huh? waddaya think??

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by mr10k

It's a game. They wanted it to make sense, and have a story to attract the kids.

Make sense? We haven't even made contact! So how can this possibly make 'sense'?

See how conditioned we've become. When playing with an alien aboard a flying saucer whose helping a child find equipment to help thwart off an earthquake is considered common sense then I'd say '
"Operation Desensitization" is complete!

I'm surprised there weren't any chemtrails in the background too!

Oh chemtrails would have been the kicker. Maybe some dead birds littering the ground also.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Does a Nibiru astral check.... Gimmie a sec. Yup its still on its way along with more seems they ARE getting the most imoprtant of the populace -the children- ready. Question is, is this information only available to my children in the US or is this mind campaign being distrubuted throughout other countries for other peoples children.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join