It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA preparing kids for MEGA-EARTHQUAKES and ALIENS?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Nibiru is on it's way?

You got any source for that bro?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Human_Alien

WOW ! This fits right in with a thread I started yesterday, "New Madrid Quake Exercise & Conplan 3502 Marshal Law." FEMA and Homeland Security are starting to treat this exercies that was planned in July 2010, since Jan 7th 2011 they have started to treat this as an acutal event in the making. I wonder what they learned the first of the year to change things. This video game just put more fuel on the fire for this so called drill. Thanks for sharing this.

I was thinking of your thread when I saw this coolottie. Yes, I think it does fit. But I think it goes back a lot further than the first of the year. I think 2011 was just part of their timetable for taking the next step in the overrall plan.

I think it is conditioning. And I don't think it's coincidence. These people don't do anything without an ulterior motive.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Amen, and for those of us awake we can see it coming. If the Madird is hit big, they will just blame it on the aliens. lol

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by mr10k

I guess you do not have a lot of experience studying or experienceing the history of UFOs and the government's dealing with the topic since day one? .

You think the government doesn't care about the impact that contact would have on culture and society? Check out the old RAND study from the early 1960s. That should be lesson enough for you. It is rather naive to think that the government doesn't care. There are a half a century of various indications that they care about the secret and care very much about keeping it that way as look as they can as they slyly educate people toward an acceptance with as little dramatic displays as possible when the news finally comes.

As for FEMA, the last time I checked it was part of the government and closely tied to anything that may constitute a national emergency. Basically FEMA is a military operation without the guns

So really, anyone that claims the government don't care about the UFO affair is not up to speed on the whole situation, possibly young or a newcomer to the field.
edit on 28-1-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

Last time I checked, and I am repeating myself. FEMA is not part of the military. I don't care what is "basically" is.

I said the government doesn't care whether they exist. Most board members, even some of the president s could care less if alien life existed. Yes, they can use the reaction to their benefit as is the Legend of Project Bluebeam, but not once have I ever heard one say "We are 100% sure ETs are visiting us". The government doesn't care about 100,000,000 UFO sightings every year, but if they can line their pockets with cash from exploiting them, so be it.

I guess you do not have a lot of experience studying or experienceing the history of UFOs and the government's dealing with the topic since day one? .

Don't do that. I am asking you nicely. Don't insinuate t5hat I don't do my research on UFOs because you do not agree with one of my posts. I have doen my research, and I continue to research UFOs to this day, since I was 10. I do my research.

By the by, I am not naive. I am thoroughly adept at the UFO paradigm, and I have done extensive research into many UFO phenomenon. Next time, don't be rude and make assumptions just because you think I'm

not up to speed on the whole situation, possibly young or a newcomer to the field

Because I am not.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
another s + f for H_A!!

just read through that site and i swear you would think you were reading from a california disaster page. they mentioned the new madrid on there and even how they got money from the government to check the schools for radon which comes up from the ground.

this and those vids from michigan bring me to believe the new madrid will rock america from the south mississippi to canadian border.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by mr10k

I ain't jumpin' to anything let alone a conclusion. I am just speculating and realizing how strange this all is that's all.

I have never concluded anything except that we're all going to die one day. That's about as far as I go in my mortal conclusion game.

I understand, I am merely affirming that you take this with a grain of salt, my friend.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Excellent post! I am going to start researching the Fema Camps and take a short road trip to the one that's supposed to be near Eureka Springs, AR. If I find anything or get pictures I will post them.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Wow!! I must say, I love the majority of your posts and threads. Thsi was really shocking. I agree this is not something that little children who are learning to read should have to worry about. Very Shocking! to say the least. Next thing you know it will be Sexame Street, lol

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
reply to post by youthsavior

why would any of those people know that an earthquake was coming? Again, they probably put in aliens to attract kids and still make sense.

They could have special scientists monitoring the situation(s) that report back to only them or.......HAARP.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Does a Nibiru astral check.... Gimmie a sec. Yup its still on its way along with more seems they ARE getting the most imoprtant of the populace -the children- ready. Question is, is this information only available to my children in the US or is this mind campaign being distrubuted throughout other countries for other peoples children.

Sesame Street is shown in over 140 countries, so that covers more than half of 'em
www.answers.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

No, I am not believeing without questioning, as I said before, don't jump to conclusions without looking at both sides. I have looked at both sides, and I side with the fact it is just an appeal to the design.

I've looked at both sides. I'm talented that way!
And I side with the more undertone-pre-conditioning aspect of it all.

And I haven't even touched upon how wrong this is to begin with. Not the alien part. The worrying about a disaster at the age of 3!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Look.
I am all for finding and exposing secrets, and I have also had multiple UFO encounters, which got me to this site, but there is a point where not everything is a conspiracy. You can't just jump to conclusions. A game is a game. That's all it is. Nothing more, nothing less. I do acknowledge the government keeps secrets, but just because I see a game consisting of an Alien giving VR glasses to a child to help him know what to do in case of an Earthquake, which ultimatley sets the "gaming" aspect in motion, do I come to the conclusion that we are being conditioned. I admit, there is a difference in "PROPAGANDA" and "CONDITIONING". We have a choice to view the alien movies if we please. We have a choice to turn on, or turn off our telies as we please. That is not conditioning. Stop jumping to conclusions based on a minor assumption. It isn't Propaganda neither.

Apparently based on some of these posts, some people don't see it like you do! So I will have to conclude, this is not an innocent 'given' as you suggest it to be.

True, not everything is a conspiracy but I think many things are especially when the government is behind it. Sorry. I am just familiar with their work so I've become highly suspicious of many of their blatant actions. Because the best way for them to hide something from us is dangle it right in front of our eyes. See chemtrails for instance (which, we are getting hammered with as I type here in SE Florida)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The game looks to be the product of normal government bureaucracy.

It is half finished, contradictory, and counterproductive.

Half finished. There is things in the environment that you can tell that they put a lot of work into designing, only to have no interactive interface. The gas meter with intricately designed gas valve, candle, and other stuff.

Contradictory. You take all that time amassing an emergency stockpile, then you abandon it!

Counterproductive, It is very confined game. It doesn’t reward the player for thinking out of the box, and going beyond the minimum requirement. And it doesn’t give the player any chance to come out at the end of the game with anything. It just reinforces helplessness.

They obviously put a lot of work into the gas valve on the outside, but they do not allow you to shut it off. Of course, if you shut it off, then kitchen wouldn’t have burst into flames, so the finishing plot line would be null. And evidently they didn’t want to waste the time creating the alternate plot line. They had the candle laying in the floor that you could not interact with. They should have at least had the alien tell you that the candle is not a good idea because it could fall in the floor, where it currently is, and start a fire.

They have fire extinguishers, but you can’t use them to fight a small fire before it becomes big.

They have no way to turn off the breaker box to prevent a fire.

The “Better to stay inside” is not always the case depending on where you live.

After the first rumble, you can’t take the stuff out of the box and put it back into you backpack incase you have to flee you home. The only thing you are allowed to take out of the box is the tool.

Basically, when it is all said and done, all you have to show for your work is a stupid wrench!!!!!!

It is almost like they had bigger plans for the game but right in the middle of development the people in charge said, “We have to have it done tomorrow!!!!!” and they preceded to slap together what they had in a plausible timeline and walked away. …OW ya, a bunch of collage people made it, that explains everything.

If you really want to make a permanent impression in their skulls full of mush, then you have to tie a reward to an action you want to reinforce. You want to make it where they can save the house, or if it does burn down, when they can leave it with a backpack full of supplies ready for the long haul.

But…… no mater what you do in that game, your house is going to burn down, and all you have to show for your work is a freaking wrench!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Look.
I am all for finding and exposing secrets, and I have also had multiple UFO encounters, which got me to this site, but there is a point where not everything is a conspiracy. You can't just jump to conclusions. A game is a game. That's all it is. Nothing more, nothing less. I do acknowledge the government keeps secrets, but just because I see a game consisting of an Alien giving VR glasses to a child to help him know what to do in case of an Earthquake, which ultimatley sets the "gaming" aspect in motion, do I come to the conclusion that we are being conditioned. I admit, there is a difference in "PROPAGANDA" and "CONDITIONING". We have a choice to view the alien movies if we please. We have a choice to turn on, or turn off our telies as we please. That is not conditioning. Stop jumping to conclusions based on a minor assumption. It isn't Propaganda neither.

Apparently based on some of these posts, some people don't see it like you do! So I will have to conclude, this is not an innocent 'given' as you suggest it to be.

True, not everything is a conspiracy but I think many things are especially when the government is behind it. Sorry. I am just familiar with their work so I've become highly suspicious of many of their blatant actions. Because the best way for them to hide something from us is dangle it right in front of our eyes. See chemtrails for instance (which, we are getting hammered with as I type here in SE Florida)

Off topic....

SE? where? I'm in Coral Springs.

On topic...

I understand that not many agree with me, but I am urging to deny ignorance. I apologize, because I assumed you jumped to conclusions without looking at this from two different angles.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

(your post was too funny)

"Thanks for playing and be sure to pick up your lovely parting gifts!
Johnny, please tell Mr Tranny what he's won".

"Mr Tranny, you've won an ordinary factory-mad, kid-friendly and government acclaimed wrench. Making you the envy of your entire block....assuming you'll still have a block after the quake and invasion. Again, thanks for playing"

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Off-topic (too)

I am in Palm Beach. I called my friend in Pompano....then I called my friend in Stuart. The two of them were seeing the SAME chemtrail that I was calling them about.
It was huge and long.
So that means, this particular chemtrail (there were three at once but this one was the only one from south to north) was at least 75 miles long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah....contrail my arse!

They're STILL spraying out there and that's why I am inside.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
That is sooooo bizarre I'm not even sure how to comment, but I know I have to, because this thread needs some serious bumpage.

Aliens are now COMPLETELY mainstream, look at how ripe the culture is with this theme.

Now the government is feeding it to the youngest of our generations, this crap used to be white super heroes with big mustashes or captain panet. Now its Aliens in flying saucers teaching kids what to do?

I'm not going out on the limb to claim that its proof, but the writing is starting to get on the wall folks, with glow in the dark pen, and the sun is setting. HeHEHEYOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!?

Its gonna %@# up the Economy! The economy thats FAKE Anyway!

Damn I miss you bill hicks, Wheres all the good speakers these days that still know the value of a good joke? Link some please.

Blessings,

-GM

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius

Eaten by aliens, engulfed in flood waters, loss of gravity from a pole shift, earthquake, martial law. I just can't decide which one is more appealing. It's gonna have to be a suprise....woohoo I can't wait..

I'd say being eaten by aliens, that would suck : \

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

DUDE!!!!!

That chemtrail is right outside my window. I can look at right now!. Kind of wide.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Dude im not sure whats wrong with some people, Im with you all the way. Its done 100% on purpose. They know whats good, its all desensitizing / predictive programming. Anyone who says otherwise, Id tell them to wait a year or so and see, then tell me aliens arn't real and earthquakes just happen, but unfortunately im sure they still would overlook it and say that # was just a crazy coincidence. Im not quite sure how its still debated that aliens dont exist. theyre all over the place, maaaaany credible people will tell you the same.

'ohhh well why dont they just bypass the government and come land on their own and tell us they are here!?'

ever think that maybe they can't for whatever reasons / laws that we have no idea even exist? ever think theyve done that before and saw just how bad it can turnout? ever think they want us to evolve naturally? who knows, maybe they just dont want to at all. the thing is, we have got to stop thinking like humans. these are different beings, VASTLY more intelligent than we are, im not sure we can even begin to debate why they do the things that they do, and how they do them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join