It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA preparing kids for MEGA-EARTHQUAKES and ALIENS?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Is there a picture of a space alien on the uppercase "A" card? If there is, I assure you that your child is being conditioned.

(But that shouldn't be the main focus here. The earthquake conditioning should be the main focus.)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Basicly what I am trying to get across with all of this is that……. A lot of the people in New Orleans didn’t have a single bottle of water or a single can of food in their house when the hurricane came in. Their entire life up to that point consisted of going to the fast food place two to three times a day to eat. The next day, when they woke up, and there were no fast food places, then they had nothing to eat or drink.

When the water came up, and they were forced to leave their home, they had no food or water to bring with them.

When people are that ill prepared, then no one on earth can help them when a storm like that hits. Only god can save them then.

That is a simple fact. Anything that anyone does to try to prevent that from happening again, no mater how misguided, will get my blessing.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yes, I actually do have candles, matches, food, water and filters to make more, even dog food to last at least three days. If I have to leave my home in an emergency situation (although by the "Navy Map" I'll be beachside when the "big one" hits), I know where everything is. Including important papers that can be hard to replace. And I keep my computers backed up to an external HD, so I won't lose any of that either. I can be ready in a matter of 10 minutes or less.
But I have been prepared for quite a while. I'm LDS, and we have been instructed to have at least a years worth of food and water should something happen. Sometimes that "something" has been a job lost, sometimes it's been widespread catastrophe. Like Katrina, where there were people able to help others from their food storage and the accompanying knowledge about how to use it. And we've been told this for decades....almost a century.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny
Counterproductive, It is very confined game. It doesn’t reward the player for thinking out of the box, and going beyond the minimum requirement. And it doesn’t give the player any chance to come out at the end of the game with anything. It just reinforces helplessness.

But…… no mater what you do in that game, your house is going to burn down, and all you have to show for your work is a freaking wrench!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And perhaps that is part of the psychology of the game. Reinforcing helplessness and the inability to make any difference in the outcome.

Young minds are very impressionable. You can bet that this has been vetted by someone who desired the final impression and has already done a study on the response of the targeted audience.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BearTruth
And perhaps that is part of the psychology of the game. Reinforcing helplessness and the inability to make any difference in the outcome.

Young minds are very impressionable. You can bet that this has been vetted by someone who desired the final impression and has already done a study on the response of the targeted audience.

Never assign to bad intentions anything that can be contributed to ignorance.
Considering who made it. collage students. With limited drive, limited knowledge, and limited time.
Then no more explanation is needed.
They had an assignment.
They did the minimum necessary to complete that assignment.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BearTruth

That's a very astute observation.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BearTruth

And another thing………… If they did run it through a vetting process………..
Well….. They didn’t vet it very good. Because to have the biggest effect, it has to be something that draws people to it and keeps them captivated. To say this game failed at that is an understatement. I may be just me, but….I wouldn’t worry about it affecting too many skulls full of mush.

tron.evl.uic.edu...

The leader board shows that no one has posted a completion time today. There has only been three people post to it in the entire month. One of those was ME!!!!!!

So it isn’t going to create any sizable impact in the population.

That is what you get when you have a non rewarding game, they find something more interesting to do.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
this is just another ploy boy a handful of malevolent individuals to hang on to control over other people. whether they are reptilian, human, or both i really dont care. natural disasters might be man made as we already know and i personally believe that extraterrestrials in general are not evil or interested in wiping us out. seems like the elites are just using more propaganda as usual

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Welcome to Disaster Ville! The game starts now!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

The typical slant wide eyed green alien

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have been prepared for ET since space invaders on the ATARI 2600. Point is kids love aliens, they loved ET and play HALO like there is no tomorrow. There is a demand for it in our TV and when we go to see this summers big blockbuster that features Aliens or Superheroes that are also Alien in origin as we do every year religiously. There is a market for it, we want aliens in our Kellogg's cereal we want aliens on our computer hardware the list goes on. The reason a Film, Toy or video game does not come with a disclaimer most of the time is because you should have the common sense to know there is not some agenda behind it. Little green men are a high commodity these days and have always been since the 1950's Sci Fi B movies.

FEMA could have incorporated Ghosts in the game or Monsters or Superheroes as well. They picked Aliens, but it is a good idea to get kids in to that open mindedness and see the prospect of Contact being possible. We need to scrap the "D word - Disclosure" and put it behind us because it will never happen not in the way we would want it to. Some of the kids playing this game may very well grow up to be one of us tin foil hat conspiracy people. It may put them on the right track who knows. What is happening now is acceptance, kids accept ET naturally where many Adults of the past generations raised and influenced to refuse the idea will eventually be a thing of the past. People will become aware of ET and it will be normal to do so.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
if you choose the girl. you start in a kitchen and proceed to make a sandwich

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You reminded me of something! Here I am, fast approaching 50 and "disclosure" of "aliens" was happening when I and other middle-aged people were kids........Quisp cereal. Has the little pointy head with a propeller. Shows how old I am, huh? Also shows that nothing much has changed indoctrination-wise for the past 45 years or so. Still showing kids aliens, no sign of acknowledgement that aliens really exist. So if it is a plan of the NWO TPTB, they need to step it up a few notches. (Saw it available around Christmas as a "Limited Edition". For those of you younger than me, it's like Cap'n Crunch, but little discs instead of pillows.)

And tin-foil hats are so last century. Here's a commercially available real silver foil hood to block EMFs from bombarding your head. Also available in hankerchiefs, masks, and blankets. Really. People sell these to other people to block EMFs.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Why are you yelling at a shadow?

Aliens are in this decade. So we make characters. Earth quakes are quite likely this year, because crap is going down. Please do not assume beyond that. It's plain ignorance.

But I will be captain obvious here. The alien is not humanoid nor gray. This is the second time I've seen a government related thingy do this. IE, If they're right, we're wrong. Well, you guys are all wrong. It's kind of obvious aliens won't look or be anything near human or humanoid.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Great find. One of the last things the alien says is "a real one will happen soon (paraphrased)".

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

That is great advice, but unfortunately, too many parents are sheep. It is a shame but it is a fact.

I hope there will come a time where we do not need to live in such a panicked state all the time.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Well then I think we need to put two and two together. Something is about to happen. I don't know what, but judging from the posts over the last few weeks and months, aliens, earthquakes, pole shifts, and dead animals are involved.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gam3pr0

Oh my god...That's hilarious.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I had 8 years of Catholic schooling. Maybe they were optimistic...but all we got was...duck and cover...nothing else. Like it would matter. This was between 61 and 67 I think. I guess the nuns would rather we pray for Divine Intervention in case the bombs fell...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
i hate you...... i posted this and got it deleted =[ lol J.K

btw why would they make a game or waste the money on making a game that ufo's will help us if there fake
?

it makes no sence i understand the earthquak but wtf is up with the whole ufo crap?

theres somthing fishy here and i think fema has to know somthing on whats gonna happen in a few years or in a few months, anyone else with me?

now if i show this to my 6 year old nephew he prob would delete the game and ask me" HEY WHEN ARE THEY CCOMING TO EARTH".

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join