It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World business leaders told flying saucers are real & extraterrestrials exist

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
There is no such thing as NEW information. Everything known was lost and has to be rediscovered/ remembered. Whatever this diagram and meeting is all about is nothing that will bring rediscovery any closer or farther than it is at this point in time. There will be more to come and better examples of evidence.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This is nothing. Nick Pope was in it, i.e. it's speculative. Perhaps there is a money scam involved.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by phishybongwaters

Funny you should say that caus I'm in Freddy also and never knew that.. Going to have to keep my eyes peeled and perhaps strike up a conversation if I ever meet him. I'll check the phone book.. hehe

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
It is no surprise that such a topic is showing up at a conference for world business leaders. After all, the global elite do have one thing in common: extreme wealth. Therefore, why not discuss this topic with other wealthy individuals? In the end, it seems that money might trump secrecy.

Than being said, secrets weren't necessarily revealed. It sounds more like the wealthy who are not part of the inner circle of the wealthy *elites* want to know more about the subject of UFOs and alien life, as the subject has been given much more validity in the last several years. This is just the first stirrings of the main stream audience awakening to the fact that the subject of UFOs really has some true substance to it. Between the authors of Dolan, Freidman, Hoagland, Bara, Farrell and Marrs, a lot of valid ground has been placed. There are other authors, too numerous to mention, but those six come to mind first.

Between Coast to Coast AM, Alex Jones radio show and others, Youtube and the rest of the internet, and of course, ATS itself... People are waking up to the fact that truth is stranger than fiction. Now, all of this has caught the attention of big buisness and the wealthy businessmen who have not been read-on to the secrets that the global elite possess.

It's good to see that those people are awakening to the reality of our world. People with lots of money might make good allies to the UFO community.

You may be closer to the truth than you realized. What was once a hypothesis built upon by pillars of reason and logic are finally connectable by dots through a discerning few on the reality that is facing the world today.

During the 40s, the industrial giants were more than glad to partner with the military, whom had seeded them with extra-terresterial intelligence from down aircrafts and sharing of such information with their ready manufacturing capacity, to progress the american people and the free world technologically, and profited immensely from it without telling the whole truth, in cahoots of the military whom believes silence is the better option than to admit their failure to protect their soveriegn skies.

Unfortunately, or fortunately for mankind, these same industrial giants had gotten far too greedy, and eyed the China market with its favourable authoritarian slave rule and military might as a better partner the US had been, and had shifted their operations there, to meet deadlines - their own wallets.

And the military too had finally woken up to such hard truths. They are first and foremost patriots at heart, and money secondary. As long as they can stay relevant, with funds and improvement to their arsenal, they will even gladly partner with the devil so long as it does not compromise their allegience to the Constitution.

Wars to protect the industrial partners were accepted as a means to stay relevant and practice their weaponery, and not for the sole aim of wealth unlike their industrial partners.

Now that their partner had fled to China, who welcomed them with open arms, the military, rather than to accept defeat, is activily looking for new partners, now probably wiser, from the biz meetings, by seeding them with information and seeing their responses. The first group of partners had been seeded in such similar fashion as well.

The military are the ones who had the most contact with down crafts and full results of experimentation with its technologies and occupants. There is still much that is held back by the military. The industrial partners may had known this but greed got better of them, and thus the blindsiding and abandonment to the US military in favour of the Chinese CCP.

The SA discussions are but a means of fighting back by the military and companies that show promise in developing the next big thing of technology will be seeded, preferably american, if not, then at least american led consortium.

As for the Koran issue, for many whom are knowledgeable about the Koran will realised that the book is pretty open to 'extra-terresterial' beings and technologies, unlike the Bible, and bear no hinderance for companies to explore the possibilities of future tech.

Furthermore, NASA had already implemented its outreach programmes to the muslims faith sometime back, with a first muslim in space from Malaysia. And the muslim govts are resource and financially weathy to tap into space that further wealth may be generated for new corporations, regardless if they are in govt now or living as exiles after being expelled from their countries.

Indeed, this meeting in SA is a watershed for Disclosure. It may not be the disclosure many had expected, but by connecting the dots, will realized it is ACCEPTANCE, the way the Bilderburg organisation is being made acceptable attempts by the mainstream media.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Grossac

Hi!
I created an account just to comment on this thread..

Just wanted to point out two things to consider. First for those of you who are not familiar, the Hopi/ Mayan 2012 prophecies are filled with "twin" references. Interesting that they reference it here as well.

Second If you were to consider that ETs may be able to do something such as teleporation.. or maybe their bodies do not age. maybe they use cellular regeneration which would also affect many things. these things are not too far out there for those who believe in ETs.

But just with these couple of things, Consider the Business/ Corporate implications.

- Transportation Systems Would be affected
- No More passports, Visas, etc...
- The concept of border control would go away completely.
- HealthCare System Would be affected
- All of the anti-aging health and beauty products/ surgeries etc... would no longer be needed

These are just a couple of examples of how the corporate system could very much be impacted. Just something to consider...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

I don't think I've seen that picture before. That is very compelling, to say the least.

S&F OP, great find.

~Namaste

Compelling? Really? From someone named Sunni Brown? Who is she/he, and how do we know this has anything to do with this supposed conference?

Compelling huh? Didnt see the spelling errors did ya?

Sunni Brown is the same graphic artist who does the some of the RSA animates. You should feel free to look at the website for the Global Competetiveness conference and you will see for yourself that every bit of info in this thread is accurate.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You all have great posts first off! They say the cases are compelling, drawing it from empirical (observation, experience, or experiment) evidence, religious theology (systemic study of religion) and logical reasoning....how do we know they're reasoning is logical? What if there's fallaciousness in they're reasoning resulting in misconception?.....Logical reasoning according to whom?

Correct! It is not ethical to spend resources to contact Alien societies when we still face war and poverty and hunger in our own society. But they still do it.

Implied statements...implied statements......well if they're inferring or concluding something about existence of UFO's or extraterrestrial life from hard evidence and/or reasoning rather than explicit statement. Well then Bring the meat to the table and slap it down on everyone! Afterall.........they did pay $5,000 a ticket.

Oh, there was a post regarding the large graphic on this topic and who "sunnibrown" was....man,sunnibrown is a
company that designs large scale visuals, webinars,infographics for company's or an individual. Anybody could have had that graphic storyboard made and posted.
~NuffSaid

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'd like to believe, but it could easily be a ploy by the NWO. Look up Operation Bluebeam. False flag alien attacks.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well, it's about time someone came out and said something! We've known for years that aliens exist, and are likely living amongst us! Could this be the beginning of FULL DISCLOSURE? I certainly hope so. It is sure to make the world a much more peaceful place!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hmm What I see is the usual assortment Friedman who hasn't practiced physics and God knows how many years, Disneyland, movie interests, Google, traffic any which way welcome, lol the bastion of truth exposed, Exopolitics. Conferences werent going to well last year even at 200-300 a pop, ask Mufon, Lind Whitley and Earth files. THE BIG THREE of Ufology. I looked at Nuforc, and contrary to what many think Ufo sightings were down not up last year. I'll add a chart later I did in Excel. Even UFO Stocks..The economy must be having a devastating affect as well to force ETS to scale back their visits.

IMO..No wiki leaks here..more like a leaky Wik..and according to Assange, His are not the ones that would be talked about at this conference.
With A new Roswell movie in the wings, and several other irons in the fire like Mayan Prophecy and 2012 , expect lots more gatherings like these to work things up and keep the myths flying. Hollywood and radio really really depend on you. Please do your part.
Keep your eyes off the war, the economy, and other mundane boring things and escape to escapism.
If I ever could attend..I would definitely hit up the Disney Man for some free tickets for my kids..At least leave with something besides soreness after rubbing elbows with the choir.
Thank you.

edit on 27-1-2011 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I don't see the big deal about it. If there was real evidence instead of just talk then this would be a note-worthy story.

Nothing to see here ...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

The military are the ones who had the most contact with down crafts and full results of experimentation with its technologies and occupants. There is still much that is held back by the military. The industrial partners may had known this but greed got better of them, and thus the blindsiding and abandonment to the US military in favour of the Chinese CCP.

There is no evidence supporting anything you said. You sound like a preacher at Church making up what he thinks the Bible means. No evidence that the Military knows anything they aren't telling us, no evidence that any occupants were experimented with or provided any technology.

Ever think about going to divinity school and being a preacher?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SecondComing

Thats something that has been on my mind latley.. I am a pretty open minded person but after time here and some of the far out theorys...

Well, look at it like this.. If you debate you are a gov agent, debunker! Yet you can come up with any theory with no proof and gain support on this forum. To a point it makes any legit theory a waste and skipped over...

Makes ya wonder who the "debunkers" really are.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
I think the majority of people will be feeling exactly as you do.

I tend to agree with Zorgon on this one - There will be no Disclosure

I think it will come in a different way.

The only way we will get disclosure is when the ships came and start rounding us up like cattle. I can see a world leader now:

"My fellow citizens, I bring you great news. There is life among the stars, our visitors come in peace and have brought sources of limitless energy, cures for most diseases and access to there technology. They gladly gave this boon to earth freely and we have decided to give them a gift in return...... 90% of humanity will accompany them back to the stars as their slaves. My fellow world leaders and myself have already decided who stays and who goes, as your elected leader it's only fair that we select the gifts to our new star friends. Those selected to stay have already been notified. If you have not recieved a notice that you are staying then please leave all your possessions behind and proceed in an orderly fashion to the nearest collection facility where you will embark your transport to your new world and career."

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If i could alter your quote to something a little more positive;

Originally posted by exile1981

Originally posted by burntheships
I think the majority of people will be feeling exactly as you do.

I tend to agree with Zorgon on this one - There will be no Disclosure

I think it will come in a different way.

The only way we will get disclosure is when the ships came and start rounding us up like cattle. I can see a world leader now:

"My fellow citizens, I bring you great news. There is life among the stars, our visitors come in peace and have brought sources of limitless energy, cures for most diseases and access to their technology. They gladly gave this boon to earth freely and they have decided that we are fially ready...... 90% of humanity will accompany them back to the stars as their fellow travellers. My fellow world leaders and myself have already agreed that humanity is ready to leave our home, as your elected leader it's only fair that we allow you, the people of earth, to stay or prepare to represent our world, finally, out among the stars. this would be our gift to our new star friends. Those who have decided to stay have already been notified. If you have decided to prepare to represent us, then please leave all your possessions behind and proceed in an orderly fashion to the nearest collection facility where you will embark your transport to your new world and career."

one can dream...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

"Ufology" is like a religion. Lots of conflicting claims, no resolution, lots of "Followers", lots of "Non-believers". Once I went to a UFO conference in Denver. It reminded me of a religious gathering. UFO's/ET's are God playing with us.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Compelling? Really? From someone named Sunni Brown? Who is she/he, and how do we know this has anything to do with this supposed conference?

Well this makes it more likely :

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Maybe we are starting to look up. Look up from the dead and the dying, to the stars.

Perhaps this is mankind's first step to escaping from it's addiction to destruction.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

There's nothing new to be discovered? Everything we know & continue to discover, was already discovered? No, that's not true at all. How can you say something that's a lie?

You're guilty of the same thing you accuse this person of doing. Don't judge Christians.
edit on 27-1-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The UFO's and ET's manipulation must include Like para religious cults like COS, their Holy Rollers o have always targeted trhe weak minded or distressed..and High Rollers for both funding and credibility and used every sacred text thrown in like a tossed salad to achieve some common ground with the audience. They can bankroll a horrible movie like Battlefield Earth, or take down an episode from TV on a simple program like in South Park, because it offends them.(as in the Isaac Hayes incident).but tells it like it is. That my friends is manipulation.
..Put on an empty suit like Salla with an MBA, lol..he must be telling the truth.he looks so... so... Repectable!.

WE are told not to think so logically or by science.Just believe, because, after all, we don't know everything, and therefore free to interpret everything as some sign or evidence of proof. Science is so linear and inconvenient for them . Well it should be.
When these hacks with solid connections to the Hollywood media complex..with the same recycled stories are exposed not a one has ever apologized or admitted they were being taken in or knew a matter was a far from the truth..then you can take what they say now with a grain of salt.
Most here at ATS, do know who is doing the real manipulation.
Do feel free to buy their books, dvds, expert speculations, etc.., Everyone has to eat and by all means don't let me step on their dinner plate or rain on their parade and promoters.

A visit to the UFO hall of shame should be a first stop for everyone. ufowatchdog.com or google exopolitics and hoax or what not,,vet vet vet these people.

ATS is probably the first forum I can honestly say not Caveat Emptor...but Caveat Vendor..Let the Seller Beware..because we are the targets of these people to spread their gospel and they should be aware we will spare no question to get to the truth, wherever it falls.

edit on 27-1-2011 by Sys_Config because: I love edits

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join