It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World business leaders told flying saucers are real & extraterrestrials exist

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The panel was held on January 23, and was a “main plenary” session meaning all GCF participants were able to attend and hear what the experts had to say about UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Up to 1000 participants included business and political elites such as former British and Canadian Prime Ministers, Tony Blair and Jean Chretien; Jim Albaugh, President and CEO of Boeing; Andy Bird, chairman of Walt Disney International; Jared Cohen, Director of Google ideas, and many others. The advice they got was that the issue of extraterrestrial life is real, and they better start paying attention to the business implications. Here’s how the GCF summarized the panel presentations on its website:

Well these so called people can go somewhere else.

We'd be a lot better without them.

It's NO secret that these things (ufo's/aliens) exist, and the only real mystery is as to why it is still being covered up?

As to the 5,000 Dollars a ticket, well that Blair (witch) fella charges about the same for 5 min's of his time,- time which I wouldn't give him even if I was wearing a watch.

He's still running free, how is that possible??? Mind you though, he's not alone is he?

I pray for justice every day, and my heart beats with the seconds until it can rest, to then beat slower knowing that all all is well, and is, just as it should be.

I look forward to that day.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I kinda think that maybe if this real that we(Earth) may just be a backwater planet. Probably similar to a gas station on a rarely traveled road, or more probably like a small inhabited island, hardly even noticed by the rest of the world in the 1930's.
The rest of the universe (if it has alien life) probably doesn't even notice us.
LOL Imagine these business leaders as the chiefs of the tribe on this hardly noticed island, discussing what they will do the next time the peace core, or Army Core of Engineers comes to visit.

Take Palau for instance. A similar thing happened there. And now, after seperating themselves from US Territories, they are simply a Tourist destination.

Is Earth destined to be a Galactic Tourist destination?

remyrange
edit on 27-1-2011 by remyrange because: forgot signature

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by remyrange

I kinda think that maybe if this real that we(Earth) may just be a backwater planet. Probably similar to a gas station on a rarely traveled road, or more probably like a small inhabited island, hardly even noticed by the rest of the world in the 1930's.
The rest of the universe (if it has alien life) probably doesn't even notice us.
LOL Imagine these business leaders as the chiefs of the tribe on this hardly noticed island, discussing what they will do the next time the peace core, or Army Core of Engineers comes to visit.

Take Palau for instance. A similar thing happened there. And now, after seperating themselves from US Territories, they are simply a Tourist destination.

Is Earth destined to be a Galactic Tourist destination?

remyrange
edit on 27-1-2011 by remyrange because: forgot signature

Or maybe to them we seem like ants do to us.
We don't spend our time trying to communicate to ants or other lifeforms we deem beneath us.
Same thing might be the case with the aliens and us.
edit on 27-1-2011 by KingKickass123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
i dont like this part..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd700bdabfe1.jpg[/atsimg]

much

So I guess you are ok with the "pope" part? He has a lot more influence over the world, as an individual.
edit on 27-1-2011 by sezsue because: clarify

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Or you can just watch The Disclosure Project

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If ETs, Annunaki, greys, pick your A.C., did genetically tamper with the indiginous species here millenia ago, do you not think they would be hiding in plain sight by now? Would be more economical than just flying away, only to come flying all the way back to see how the kids are doin, imho.

Originally posted by ballsdeep

Originally posted by stellify
sorry....the mention of the Qu'ran made it lose credibility for me.

earthbound religion has no place with ET, methinks!

There is a large amount of speculation that most if not all terrestrial religions are embellished and misunderstood accounts of early ET visitation; the visitors were remembered and worshipped as gods because of the helpful and logical messages that they preached as well as the technology they were capable of manufacturing (they could fly fffs).
There are also those that will have you believe the arabic language is extra terrestrial in origin.

The quote "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" rings true here, and certainly would have 2000 years ago.

I'm not saying I subscribe to these beliefs, however should ET life be proven true I think the referencing to the qur'an is easily justified. Food for thought.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think my ideas are changing in time. I do believe there are advanced ETs, but I think the governments will not disclose or officially acknowledge it, because it would upset their power structure. It may cause some mass panic, but I think protecting their positions or power and wealth are their number one concern. I think the ETs would know our governments are corrupt and only out for their own power, and I don't think they would make contact with them, unless they have an ulterior motive themselves that they could "use" the powers that be to attain them. I think if they(ETs) wanted to help "us", then they would have to intervene with force, because the power structure would do whatever they could to stop them, under the guise of "protecting" the people.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by minkey53

to me we have to solve the quran issue..

its like they are promoting it as a global religion...did anyone noticed that for ATS sake?

This is how crazy and crap the World we live in is now.

There are now more Muslims in the UK than Christians!

You what?

Yes, looks like the good old Church Of England is toast and Muppets are planning on taking over.

They have just built a HUGE Mosque in Leamington Spa, Warkshire, UK. It's looks like Windsor Castle gone wrong and has been whitewashed in paint. An absolute eyesore and stands out a mile, right next to car garages and shops.

Now when we wanted to build a Church over in their territory, we were told very quickly to fu** off!

Something is wrong here.

How come the teachers name on the classroom door in my 5 year old Daughter School is spelt in Urdo, then Hindu and finally English, in England?

How come the Muslim kids kids special menus for school dinners and they are free when we have to pay for our crappy stuff?

Just beam me off this planet asap!!!

You do know that Prince Charles is supposed to be the head of the Anglican (?) Church in England as part of his royal duties when he is crowned, but rumors been have swirling around for years that he may have secretly converted to Islam.

He created some real controversy when he stated that he will call himself "Defender of faiths" and "Defender of the Divine" instead of "Defender of THE faith".

ALSO, he wanted to have a multi-faith service at the coronation, but that idea was shot down by some big-wig in the church, and I believe it was decided to have an interfaith ceremony at some other point in time, when it will not be so visible.

Not that I have a problem with other religions, but I do believe Prince Charles is setting himself up to appear acceptable to every religion, in preparation for his possible "real" future role........

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

This is a very important topic regarded the future of economy and wealth.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Great find I thought I heard about this a couple of days ago mentioned on a radio show they kinda shrugged it off,but they said ex pres. Clinton was speaking on the topic.Hopfully disclosure will come soon, this is a great step forward.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It is no surprise that such a topic is showing up at a conference for world business leaders. After all, the global elite do have one thing in common: extreme wealth. Therefore, why not discuss this topic with other wealthy individuals? In the end, it seems that money might trump secrecy.

Than being said, secrets weren't necessarily revealed. It sounds more like the wealthy who are not part of the inner circle of the wealthy *elites* want to know more about the subject of UFOs and alien life, as the subject has been given much more validity in the last several years. This is just the first stirrings of the main stream audience awakening to the fact that the subject of UFOs really has some true substance to it. Between the authors of Dolan, Freidman, Hoagland, Bara, Farrell and Marrs, a lot of valid ground has been placed. There are other authors, too numerous to mention, but those six come to mind first.

Between Coast to Coast AM, Alex Jones radio show and others, Youtube and the rest of the internet, and of course, ATS itself... People are waking up to the fact that truth is stranger than fiction. Now, all of this has caught the attention of big buisness and the wealthy businessmen who have not been read-on to the secrets that the global elite possess.

It's good to see that those people are awakening to the reality of our world. People with lots of money might make good allies to the UFO community.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
What was meant, in the illustration, by "5 longitudinal studies"?

I have no idea what its referring to. Anyone?

Sounds like a Bearden term - longitudinal waves, and all.

Just a guess.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
you coulda used your own medicine in some of the chemtrail threads where you went around talkn down on people
just saying
unless im wrong and it was someother crazy looking frog avatar, if so disregard

edit on 26-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

That's hypnotoad!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Ummmm........That "flow" chart, doesn't have anything to do with, disclosure. Rather, it's a jumble of unconnected ramblings, a "wish" list, a bad attempt at fusing science and religion. Utter twaddle, notice the juvinile "enlightening" of "quran". Follow, the "flow" from that point.
If the "so called" aliens, subscribe to the teachings of that childish "book", then we are doomed.
Garbage in, garbage out.

YouSir

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
THIS IS BS - that diagram has been floating around for some time. i remembet this from a few years back.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

They were told flying saucers are real, and they had better start thinking about the business implications of extraterrestrial life and technologies.

Real?! Based on what?
Pics or they are not real.
And it's a pretty sad social commentary that "business applications" are the motivations behind acceptance.

Hand drawn flow charts are evidence of creativity and that's it.

Instead of taking minutes at a meeting, she drew a fun to look at diagram of what was discussed. Whooopeee. Theories and speculation put into color and shapes. That's all there is.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Unless she was " teaching " them how to use gamestorming methods, to reveal the truth to the foolish public, they say these methods are very close to NLP and are claimed to have very deep rooted effects. Perhaps they need us to " know " what we have to gain by contact, so that we accept it as a stepping stone to better things.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
Unless she was " teaching " them how to use gamestorming methods, to reveal the truth to the foolish public, they say these methods are very close to NLP and are claimed to have very deep rooted effects. Perhaps they need us to " know " what we have to gain by contact, so that we accept it as a stepping stone to better things.

Excellent post Gwenn. If you read Sunni Brown's website, sunnibrown.com, it goes into this extensively. This is a great topic and I hope more people come to read this thread.
edit on 27-1-2011 by SpaceJaxson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
People have been saying u.f.o exist for a long time. What difference does it really make if someone in some form of government says it or anyone? We know that u.f.o exist. But what they all are is something none can answer. Some are government aircraft, but we can't start making labels on what a u.f.o may be. There is zero evidence for any e.t life in the universe. So far, this planet is the only one that has life.

I think we best take care & look after our home before venturing our mind in outer space. There is life right here on earth that has yet to be discovered. The truth will be hard for some to take hold of because they still believe in evolution of man. Ancient drawings show man fighting with what we call dinosaur and statues showing what we say are dinosaur. I'm sick of fraudulent science and science FICTION being tossed around as reality. The word dinosaur wasn't invented until 1840.
edit on 27-1-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Possibly one of the most important stories of 2011, and it's not even February yet!

I am amazed at some of the negative responses in this thread. To my mind, this conference and the effective 'announcement' it facilitated are staggering, and will have a massive impact on what we see and hear via our media outlets over the next 12 months.

Im not, it sno suprise to see the Non beleivers (mainly religous people) Pounce on anything with a slight bit of credibilty.

God knows what will happen if the goverment announces official contact

I'm sorry, but do you realise what you have said there? 'Non believers (mainly religous people)? Faith is based on belief without the need for facts - is this what ufology is to you, no need for facts, you just want to believe?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join