It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World business leaders told flying saucers are real & extraterrestrials exist

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I really wonder what implications this is going to have on earth at times and if they're technology taking us on a ride for better or worse

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

[www.abovetopsecret.com...]"Videos of presentations given to World Business Leaders in Saudi Arabia : Friedman, Vallee, Pope and Kaku".

All the best,

Isaac

Great Videos, thank you!

Everyone, make sure you visit this thread!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by amongus

Its real alright,

Here is another thread that is in the ATS UFO forum.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Humm. . ok. Well, I really don't have anything to say then.

I stand corrected. It just feels so "non official", and leaves me empty for some reason. Can't put my finger on it.

Those charts are made by an outside company, i seem to remember learning. Likely the conference people sent pages full of key words and concepts to this company or person who makes these charts professionally. You might think a few minor problems like typos ("origen") are indicative of a fraud, but to the trained artist's eye, you can tell readily that the charts are very well made by someone very practiced at making them.

Originally posted by BernardMarx
I really wonder what implications this is going to have on earth at times and if they're technology taking us on a ride for better or worse

This has been going on since Roswell, when the governments of the world learned a very important lesson: UFO's and alien life is unpredictable and capable of causing a huge scene.

To create a solution to this problem of people freaking out and going catatonic, like Ned when he saw the Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka, they decided the best course of action was to just spill the beans, tell everybody the truth, and hope for the best.

This solution, however, was wisely guided over several decades, and the slow burn has paid off. Most people these days not only believe aliens are real and have visited the Earth, now and in the past, but also, those people are not terrified or even too concerned. They logically see that whatever these guys are doing to cows and hillbillies is only a tny fraction of their actions, and being that they are so technologically advanced in relation to us, they could probably destroy us or conquer our pitiful civilization on a whim. The fact that we still continue to exist shows they don't generally have a hostile intent, although what they get up to behind closed doors is another matter.

Anyway, the point is, people have been going through the process of disclosure for 70 years now, and they are ready for more. The end is nearly upon us, when they will openly show us an alien being on the news, and that will be that. People will get over it, those with religious beliefs will continue to believe them, and life will go on.

The one thing I have learned is that no matter WHAT happens, somehow, some way, life will go on.
edit on 8/27/2011 by DieBravely because: little green men said it was for the best

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Damn it, I'm sorry, I don't know why I double post practically every day, but I suspect my brain is defective and needs to be returned to the factory for repairs.

Now where did I leave that warranty?
edit on 8/27/2011 by DieBravely because: I'm a dolt.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DieBravely

Thanks for that post - it made a pleasant end to my day.

God (assuming He is not dead and is in fact Real/ TRUE/ Original/ First) will surely bless you for the way you interact on these boards.

Fly.

PS - I stand with the sentiment expressed by your avatar. And yes, I suppose we all need a bit of brain maintenance from time to time...

PPS - Burntheships; look forward to re-reading your posts.. x

edit on 11-9-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

news.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

This link is no good anymore..."page not found" error

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll

news.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

This link is no good anymore..."page not found" error

This can happen after while as websites age,
here is a current working link in the same website.

exopolitics.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Why buy stricken Greece to the U.S. tanks on the € 1 billion?
("Atlantico", France)
Greece will spend over one billion euros on U.S. tanks

Mass demonstrations against the new cost-cutting measures in Greece in Athens

Now, when approaching bankruptcy Greece received the life-giving flow of funds of foreign aid (the EU, IMF), it intends to buy the U.S. tanks in excess of one billion euros ...

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join