It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at ALL these plane accidents today.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This has got to be a mistake. I look at this map almost every day and have never seen so many plane accidents before and what's even stranger is, they're all the same craft: Fairchild A-10 Thunderbolt 2 which was designed for the United States Air force.
en.wikipedia.org...

Something's not right here folks. Can someone shed some light and logic on this please?

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Wait these really ALL HAPPENED TODAY?
I hope this is some sort of mistake too..
Any news coverage on this? I'll have to look.
Weird coincidence or what

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Holy sh#t!!!! must be a mistake!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Looks like most of the dates are from 2 -3 weeks ago...unless I'm looking at the wrong thing.
What concerns me is in New Mexico there is an Epidemic Hazard. That can't be good.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
wow thats a lot wonder if there a conection ???

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Does it state what type of accidents? Surely those can't all be crashes! It would interesting to know if they were some type of mechanical failure! Maybe too much chemtrailing!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That is strange. Cant see that many accidents happening in one day in one country.. perhaps a particular part on those planes was designed to fail on a certain day?

Scary thought!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bones_

Wait these really ALL HAPPENED TODAY?
I hope this is some sort of mistake too..
Any news coverage on this? I'll have to look.
Weird coincidence or what

They must've just added all of them today because it was not like this yesterday. They are over the course of a few days (whew) but still............
I mean that is better than all in one day but why are the same planes having problems?
Am I not reading this right?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Oddly the details on each of them lists the aircraft type as an A-10 Thunderbolt. Clearly it has to be a glitch. Either that or the Army needs a better training program for its' pilots.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Today Nuclear Event USA State of Pennsylvania, Berwick [Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant] Damage level

Details
--Today Flood Mozambique MultiStates, [Tete, Manica and Sofala provinces] Damage level

Details
--Today Biological Hazard Canada Province of British Columbia, Cedar Damage level

Details
--Today HAZMAT USA State of Michigan, Adrian [Chemtura Corp] Damage level

Details
--Today Vehicle Incident Australia Victoria state's airspace, [En route from Adelaide to Melbourne ] Damage level

Details
--Today Biological Hazard Malaysia State of Perak, Ipoh [Tambun cemetery] Damage level Photo available! Details
Today Epidemic Hazard Ghana Greater Accra Region, Accra Damage level

Details
--Today Flood Indonesia West Java, Subang Damage level

Details
--Today Heat Wave Argentina Capital City, Buenos Aires Damage level

Details
--Today Epidemic Hazard USA State of New Mexico, [McKinley County] Damage level

Details
5 25.01.2011 Terror Attack Russia [Asia] Capital City, Moscow [Domodedovo International Airport]

Also, I didn't know Haiti and Inida had mass deaths?
Boy, the world sure is turning out there. Out of the comfort of my Tempur-Pedic, 500 thread count covered bed, my head, dazzled on a egyptian cotton pillow, drinking french vanille coffee, while relaxing to some Bill Evans, on a partly cloudly day.
Just kidding. I wish I wasn't bombarded with all these threats everyday.
edit on 25-1-2011 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkunkSense

Does it state what type of accidents? Surely those can't all be crashes! It would interesting to know if they were some type of mechanical failure! Maybe too much chemtrailing!

The report is devoid in depth detail. They ALL say this:

Chemtrail? I'm thinking magnetic shift!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

crew number: __

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You're right about the type of airplane though.. something must be going on with them.
WIKI says they were first introduced in the late 70's.
Maybe they are testing new equipment on them? And their plans just back-fired?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Oh the Pompano Beach one is definetly not true, because I live right around there, so they would ave at least mentioned on the news.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

crew number: __

Tell me about it! What the...............?

I tell ya, I look at this every day. Like some people read their horoscope each day? I read this.

They had to have added all the accidents last night but still.
United States hardly ever has that many flags posted unless there's a severe storm/hurricane.

What the ....................?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
are they talking about the a-10 warthog, a military vessel?
If so, i doubt there was more than one crash of these, considering these are wartime planes.

Also, the a-10 warthog is known for making it home when torn almost to pieces from machine gun fire.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wel this is odd. I'm sure it's probably some kind of glitch or something like others have said before. I do find the choice of the Fairchild plane interesting though considering this...www.ktnv.com... Just another universal oddity, I'm sure...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
RSOE is a fun site.But i bet its crazy to work there.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

Details
--Today Vehicle Incident Australia Victoria state's airspace, [En route from Adelaide to Melbourne ] Damage level

All that "incident" was a aircraft reducing altitude due to cabin depressurisation being lost. So the A-10 incidents could be anything, probably not a crash.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
No where else on that entire map is there an airplane accident. All these happened within the last week?

Airplane accidents are not that common contrary to people being afraid to fly.

Now grant it, these (according to the description) are military, so I wouldn't know their accident-ratio stats but again....this is just not right.

If this is legit and....these did all happen within the past week...and they are military, perhaps this has to do with that GPS warning issued a few days ago (in which I posted)....and it's not making the news because of that?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join