It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at ALL these plane accidents today.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Pauligirl

It's still showing up (for me) as Fairchilds.

Okay, let's move pass that for a moment then please----, are YOU saying the 'name' was the glitch but the number (of incidents/accidents) is actual?

Scroll down the page with the map and you will find the list called " FAA Airplane Accident & Incident Report"
you will see the types of planes. Click on details and you can see what happened.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. But come on. Even if they gathered their information by anonymous callers, over the past 2 weeks then still, why so busy? I have never seen it that busy before. Ever!

There are usually one or two maybe four plane accidents/incidents per week. There are over 33 in 2 weeks!

Magnet shift messin' with their compasses/GPS perhaps?

And if you notice, there are no other incident/accidents anywhere else being reported/documented on that map.

Thanks for your input. Please continue...........

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Give me an example which icon is now showing a different, the corrected, airplane now please, if you don't mind.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Oh please...go on. I appreciate your views too. I just don't care for the bullying and insults that constantly get flung my way from the above poster.

Okay, the incident-accident differentiation sounds plausible.

But whether these were accidents and/or incidents (and I don't care if they were single engine jets or a 757) this is the MOST I've ever encountered on that site.

"'Why don't I call them' WW suggested!
It's bad enough when I call AT&T, I get a foreigner that I can't understand so volunteering to call Hungary doesn't sound too appealing. )

I've looked at a handful of them and most are minor skidding off the runway type thing. Probably weather related.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Where are you getting that information from? That site?

link   
On a similar thread about two months ago, I and others confirmed that the A10 report is a glitch. When data is sent to rsoe from the FAA with an 'unknown' aircraft type. the rsoe site automatically inserts an 'A10' aircraft type.

You should interpret 'A10' as an unknown/unreported aircraft type.

link   
new event just added to the map.

Mall in St. Petersburg Russia
roof collapses and kills 1
dozens injured

www.upi.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Give me an example which icon is now showing a different, the corrected, airplane now please, if you don't mind.

The one in Montana says "Airplane Accident
Date: 2011.01.15 : 20:00:00.
Type: B206 [78BR].
Affected: 0 person(s).
Details: N78br bell 206b rotorcraft damaged the tail during auto rotation, three forks, mt

California
Airplane Accident
Date: 2011.01.20 : 21:27:00.
Type: PA28 [8608W].
Affected: 1 person(s).
Details: Aircraft approach to landing; made off airport landing under unkown circumstances; san luis obispo, ca

I never saw it say Fairchild on any of them.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Where are you getting that information from? That site?

yes
hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

reply to post by weedwhacker

Why do you have to show up and start a post with an insult??? Can't you JUST say 'hello'??????????/

I am glad you showed up and was hoping to get your take on this but it's gonna be an unpleasant exchange I can tell once AGAIN.

We are just ordinary people. Most don't know about planes. Some of us DID look up Fairchild. That's about the extent of it.
If you're an expert in aviation then, why don't you try to become someone we'd like to turn to rather than, run away from?
Thank you for stopping by. Too bad you haven't learned how to communicate yet.

Well said.

I wonder if Weedwhacker or Firepilot were flying yesterday because that would certainly explain the large number of incidents in the same region. The flight path is probably marked out by the line of houses missing roofs, felled trees and downed power lines.

Cockpit Warning System: "Too low, terrain- too low, terrain- too low terrain......"

Wheedwacker: "Dam I hate this radio station. It plays this same song over and over again"

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yeah I saw that. That's an ominous looking icon but all I'm getting is: Technological Disaster
I am not getting the detail part of anything so maybe that's my problem.

I still think there's an awful lot of airplane icons on that map. No. I don't think it. I know it.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Maybe They ARE Chemtrailing planes and some
benevolent ET's are bringing them down.
Probably not, but wishful thinking

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Ah see. The RSOE link you just sent me shows the incident report. My RSOE must be saved within my cookies and defaulting to the older page.

Thanks. Guess it's time to shut 'er down and reboot this baby!

Thanks Pauligirl. Mystery solved!!

But now back to the amount of accidents/incidents. On second thought.....I think I've had enough. Thanks everyone for your help.
So in summation I'd say the mystery to the amount of airplane reports, will remain a mystery.

Time to check on my mystery Wood on the Iceberg thread

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You don't see a 'details" icon?

One died and nine were hurt as the shopping mall roofing caved in in St. Petersburg on Tuesday, a source at the northwestern emergency situations center reported. “Information about the caved-in roofing of the Okay shopping mall on Vyborgskoye Highway near the Ozerki metro station came at 8:35 p.m. Moscow time,” the source said. Rescuers are clearing the debris. In all, 400 to 500 square meters of the roofing went down. Seventeen teams of rescuers and nine ambulance teams are at work. According to the preliminary information, the roof tumbled down when it was being cleared of snow. The shopping mall is 5,000 square meters in size.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Interesting, since Burlington,VT Airport, a tiny airport had two incidences/ emergency landings; one Monday, one today (Tuesday). Very unusual.
I am new to posting stuff, hope this link works.

www.burlingtonfreepress.com... l

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Yes but my cookies were stuck on this when clicking on the icon for detail:

I have to close my computer down and reboot it so the cookies will unleash the temporary files.
Thanks to you, you solved that problem for me.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by komisch
Interesting, since Burlington,VT Airport, a tiny airport had two incidences/ emergency landings; one Monday, one today (Tuesday). Very unusual.
I am new to posting stuff, hope this link works.

www.burlingtonfreepress.com... l

Now isn't that interesting. Vermont is not even among that cluster-mess!!
New Hampshire is but not Vermont.
Interesting.............!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
shhhhhhhh, HumanAlien ... don't give away the 'code'
how else are they supposed to 'contact' the operatives to get the Fairchild orders fulfilled?
well, this is a conspiracy site, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This happens a lot. I've been watching the RSOE every day site for about 6 months. I think these incidents really happen all the time, but rarely make it onto the site. Try just sticking to the FAA incident page instead. I've seen the RSOE map covered in the plane icons quite a few times in the past. Same scenario. Lots of sliding off runways and mechanical failures. The RSOE site, while very cool, is still glitchy. Always says a-10 thunderbolt because it's the first aircraft model in the database alphabetically.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Considering the model number of the plane A-10 (First letter of alphabet, and first number) and also the number of crew weren't given, I'd say that is just the default information that gets filled in when they have no further details of the crash.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join