It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at ALL these plane accidents today.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
some new weapon?
or has the warranty run out?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It definitely appears that something strange is going on. So far 2011 has been a "Twilight Zone" kind of year. I'm hoping this is just a glitch, but if not........

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Looks like a program glitch or something. Like maybe someone was adding a new on and copied over a template and it copied in to many times. A lot too many times. Sure is weird though. Good find.

Seems they're all saying incidents not crashes or accidents....like maybe struck by a bird or maybe a passenger got sick?

Incident
An occurrence, other than an accident, associated with the operation of an aircraft that affects or could affect the safety of operations. www.airsafe.com...

edit on 1/25/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Good catch but a good handful say accident. Check it out again. Ohio, Washington, Montana, California, Texas. And yet, no where else except USA.
Weird

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You may be correct. But could the chemtrails they have been spraying, for lord knows how long, be affecting mechanics of engines? Myself, I honestly don't know. Isn't there a lot of aluminun in the chemtrails? Could this stuff be sucked into the engine?
So many questions.....and very few answers from our government and major networks. I am to the point where I don't believe them anyway!
Thanks for your post! I read a lot of your posts and enjoy them!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
WOW cool site! I HAD to bookmark! I was looking at all the accidents too! So far, the ones i looked at had no "affected persons". However if you look at the New York and Pennsylvania you will see a nuclear hazard symbol, if you click on it, you get this...

Nuclear Event

Event date: 25.01.2011 19:50:25
State: State of Pennsylvania

Weird? RSOE EDIS

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by LanMan54
Nevada councilwoman, husband found dead

By the CNN Wire Staff
January 25, 2011 4:25 p.m. EST

(CNN) -- A Nevada city councilwoman and her husband were found dead Tuesday, apparently of single gunshot wounds, Mesquite officials said.

Donna Fairchild and Bill Fairchild were found in a residence, according to a press statement from this city on Interstate 15 near the border with Arizona. Police got a call from the residence at 4:15 a.m., the statement said.
Autopsies are scheduled for Wednesday. Results from the Clark County Coroner's Office were expected to take four to six weeks, according to the statement.

A statement from the mayor's office and City Council said, "It is with a heavy heart that we make this announcement. Mesquite has lost two citizens that have devoted their life to public service. On behalf of myself and the City Council, this is a tremendous loss to our community and we express our deepest sympathies to the Fairchild's family, loved ones and friends."

City officials would make no other statements on the circumstances.

Donna Fairchild served on the City Council from 2001-07 and was re-elected in 2009. She moved to Mesquite with Bill Fairchild in 1999 after they both retired from the Denver Police Department, the city said.
Donna Fairchild also has been an EMT/paramedic and news reporter for KIMN/KYGO radio in Denver. In Mesquite, Bill worked at a recreation center, was a member of the Virgin Valley Honor Guard and the Veterans of Foreign War.

The Fairchilds were married for 21 years, the city said.

LINK--www.cnn.com...

Don't know what to think of this. Curious to know what political party the councilwoman belonged to. Whats going on, really? (PS--hope I posted this correctly now!)

Huh?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

I pointed this out on page 1....thought that was odd too. Fairchild being the name of the supposed airplanes with issues....As I said before, I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but still...everything is sooo weird lately.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kismetphayze

Ah ok,sorry. It is a little weird yes.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

Ah, no problem...I just posted a link, you quoted it, which is better for everyone to see. Any thoughts on it? Just a random weird coincidence?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kismetphayze
reply to post by Shenon

Ah, no problem...I just posted a link, you quoted it, which is better for everyone to see. Any thoughts on it? Just a random weird coincidence?

Not yet. Would be interesting to know what the Connection is between the Name of the Planes and the Murdered Pair.

The first thing i thought about was a sort off Kill-Switch. Ya know,if someones heart stops,something is beeing activated/deactivated. Cant remember how its called.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Not yet. Would be interesting to know what the Connection is between the Name of the Planes and the Murdered Pair.

The first thing i thought about was a sort off Kill-Switch. Ya know,if someones heart stops,something is beeing activated/deactivated. Cant remember how its called.

I have a hard time accepting it as a coincidence, and yet, I can't think what the possible connection could be....other than the obvious name connection...

A killswitch doesn't really work, I don't think. They died from gunshot wounds....of course if something was activated/triggered to make one of them kill the other and then themselves that could account for it....but I still don't see what it would have to do with the planes....

I posted this earlier, not sure if you saw it: www.thespectrum.com...

Fairchild, who allegedly submitted a travel reimbursement request to the city for a Jan. 4 Nevada Development Authority meeting in Las Vegas that she didn’t attend, faces possible reprimand, removal from boards and commissions and even possible expulsion from council.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
its like a scene from independence day

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
WOW cool site! I HAD to bookmark! I was looking at all the accidents too! So far, the ones i looked at had no "affected persons". However if you look at the New York and Pennsylvania you will see a nuclear hazard symbol, if you click on it, you get this...

Nuclear Event

Event date: 25.01.2011 19:50:25
State: State of Pennsylvania

Weird? RSOE EDIS

Hmm...strange.

I live in Pennsylvania, near that area, and we did not hear anything about it. Which is odd, you would think something like that would make the local news at least.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kismetphayze

No,i mean something different. Sort of like a implant in your Body that activates something when your Heart stops.

Its just a weird Idea anyway,hehe

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So I went through it and a lot of these accidents are small civi cessna type aircraft, mostly c-172, I didnt see a single A-10, maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

I also noticed that most of these are classified as airplane "Incident" and not "accident", so that begs the question what is the difference in classifying these as an incident or an accident?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Yeah this kinda made me think too, but after looking at the FAA report list, these accidents span a time period from 1/13 to 1/25. Somehow for some reason they all appeared today on the map.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Guys, it appears to be a glitch in their website if you are viewing the entire world and not choosing a specific area via the continent button..

Change the continent to North America and try again, I think you will find that the details of the reports are now correct.

Hope this helps.

Regards

RJF

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Wow, lots of planes there - I clicked a few and found them to be different types. I recall this happening on RSOE a few months ago, there was a thread on it but I can't recall reading about the outcome. Some of the icons are almost on top of each other.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It says ariplane 'accident' so not necessarily a crash, could it be that something dangerous may have leaked or fallen from the plane.

Also, on a different topic, I noticed that their is an epidemic hazard in New Zealand which has something to do with a United Arab Emirates flight. What could that be about, flu?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join