It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at ALL these plane accidents today.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Maybe the website was hacked by a foriegner

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
There is supposed to be a earth approaching object today......look furtherest down the chart and you'll see it. Perhaps it might be this?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There was a post similar to this a few weeks or a month ago or so...I'll try to find it. I believe the results were that this displayed ANY incident, not just crashes and that the A-10 was the default item, like the first choice in a drop down list, making it seem like an abnormal number of incidents occured for that plane.

Damn, time flies...it was the middle of November:

Crashes
edit on 26-1-2011 by peter_kandra because: Found the prior post

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I believe the alert website has a link to a bad faa page or a default page. I noticed the URL is void of an ID ".........../index.php?pageid=faa_report&id=......." So every plane incident links to that one page. More of a bad link rather than a conspiracy concerning a10s.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Interesting website tho. i just copied this

Technological Disaster

Event date: 26.01.2011 04:29:25
State: Sankt-Peterburg
hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this along with with the link. I never knew such a site existed. Now, if I'm not on ATS, I'll be on that site LOL

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This same thing happened a few weeks ago on this site - including a report of a Thunderbolt crash. I think it is simply a glitch in the system.

Caaaaalm down folks 8-)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Roof collapse in a Russian Mall.

Not plane related.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by peter_kandra
There was a post similar to this a few weeks or a month ago or so...I'll try to find it. I believe the results were that this displayed ANY incident, not just crashes and that the A-10 was the default item, like the first choice in a drop down list, making it seem like an abnormal number of incidents occured for that plane.

Damn, time flies...it was the middle of November:

Crashes
edit on 26-1-2011 by peter_kandra because: Found the prior post

November?! That's probably why I couldn't find it yesterday.

The OP from the Nov thread didn't take a screen shot so his link just takes me to today's incidents.
Which incidentally, there are only four incident/accidents (like normal)

I tell you, that got me a little alarmed when I saw that last night. I'd never seen anything like that. Still not sure why there were so many (like 33 reports) but......it looks better today!

Thanks my friend

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
They were kinda concentrated near the New Madrid fault line. But, I didn't make the correlation nor the video. So apparently someone else besides me, thought this was odd too the other day.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

No, they weren't:

...kinda concentrated near the New Madrid fault line.

In any case, that little video is useless. Have you looked through the database much? Ever noticed that they will "flag" something, no matter how minor??

That video, useless because, there is NO information on specifics....just a mouse cursor waving around, pointing at yellow icons.

Worthless, fearmongering frm that YT maker.

PS...did you take time to investigate each one, and read the info?? Please do, and report back.

(See how many are merely boneheaded incidents....kinda akin to "fender benders" in an automobile...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's the link again? And date? Is it the YouTube description, by chance?

BTW, just looked...here is the full rambling, incoherent text from that user:

I just saw this on rsoe edis i noticed a lot of plane icons near the new madrid fault line earthquake pole polar shift navigation gulf oil mexico flood ice age magnetic nibiru gravitation core

Yeah....he/she is out on a limb, allright. Running from the men in white coats, no doubt......

edit on 28 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join