It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ascention Is Underway And Will End In 2012, What Is Your Choice?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Whatever is going to happen, you know December 2012 is going to be interesting.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here's my opinion on this matter.

I don't accept one belief because ANYTHING is possible. However, my belief assuming this is true I would look to the Ra Material.

There are two ways to ascend, either mostly service to others or close to completely service to self, both are equaly difficult.

Portals won't just open up, you'll die into a zero space time. There you ascend or don't. Those with service to others will jsut ascend. Thoughs service to self will go to a negitive Earth temporarily to work off the karmatic balance then they will ascend, thoguh this will be shorter than thoughs who stayed neutral or luke warm.

Thoguhs Luke Warms will simply be back on ANOTHER Earth which is very identical with no membory of the zero space time. However, they will have a suggestion in the back of there mind that something happened but they won't know what. This is to motivate them to continue till the next cycle.

Though I'm not saying I completely believe this. Even if it is true I don't have to believe it cause regardless of my believe I can still ascend equaly as thoguhs who do.

Assuming this isn't true this believe can still be applied. It makes people question things and think of their reality. Just don't be too scared of the future and don't get your hopes up. Then everything will be fine.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

To be honest, what do you think happens to people when they die? Or why do they die? Its my belief that there are souls who are already at that higher frequency who have passed here on Earth. They are at the right frequency to ascend to the next dimension. There will be those who reincarnate either here or elsewhere and there will be those who have chosen to go lower.

Will their be mass ascensions that we hear of? I have no idea because i cant tell you how the ascension process will unfold. I have a belief as to how that unfolds and i believe it is through death, although not exclusively. I believe there have been mass ascensions already and they are occurring all the time, i just simly believe the mass ascension of 2012 will be far larger than has ever been witnessed. Once 2012 has passed, those left behind will ascend when they too are ready.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

How is this constructive?! if you think this stuff is bullyit then dont read the threads. I don't know how much more simple it can be put. Whats the motivation for you to deliberately crap on peoples thoughts and ideas? You wanna judge people get a government job and off ATS, we're better off without you, we need real skeptics not a bunch of immature pissants.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
HERE'S WHAT DRIVES ME NUTS ABOUT THE SPIRITUAL HOCUS POCUS STUFF:

It's always written is such lofty terms--no one can understand it on a practical level. OP: Set it up for us in a way we can understand it.

So, uh, imagine during this three days of darkness I am sitting in my house. Probably have a few candles lit so I can see, right? Maybe have the generator going and I'm heating up a can of soup on my stove.

And then, what?

A portal opens outside in my backyard and I can walk out there if I wish and ascend? Do I grab my coat? Am I tempted to just stay in my beautiful little house that I have lived in for 6 years and wait for my kids to try to find their way home from college? Or will they already be dead from the darkness?

Did this happen while my husband was at work? Do they allowed bottled water in these portals? Do I need my driver's license?

Do our cell phones work in the darkness?

I believe you are reading too much from the website Matthewbooks.

Seriously, OP. The world is NOT going to end.

Please, wake up tomorrow morning and enjoy the day.

Read. Hike. Play. Laugh. Dream.

The only darkness you have to worry about is the darkness you create in your own life.

I like your post because it raises a few questions that i asked myself and still struggle to answer. I dont believe the world will end in 2012 at all. I believe a newer, higher frequency wrld will e complete that will occupy teh same space we are in but on a different level. i believe the 'portal' will actaually be a gateway, which will sweep across the entire planet instantaniously as the alignment occurs.

Not everyone will die, i didnt say that, those who choose to die will die, those who choose not too will live but the choice will be a subconscious one, made by the soul for that experience. Some people will slepep throughout the 3 days, others will not handle it at all and loose their mind, others will be fine and relaxed. It will be the way it is meant to be, no matter what ocurs or what doesnt occur. I cant answer your other questions because i either dont know the answers as this thread is about my belief and not yours...you'll already believe you know the answers to those other questions.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacekPL
reply to post by jrmcleod

First I want to thank You for sharing Your understanding.
I have a questions to it.

What do You mean by spiritual development?
How do You understand the difference between mind and soul frequncy

My understanding is I am some kind of creature that has fallen to this planet and I know I do not like it (I mean most of what is going on in this human world) .

IMO spiritual development is the devlopment of multiple things that have a larger result. I believe it is the hightening of awareness of all things, be it life or death or whatever. It is the understanding of your true self and your ability to understand your connection to everything and your purpose. Obviously the development part of the question means simply that, to develop until you reach the stage of enlightenment such as Buddah and Jesus.

I dont actually think there is a difference, I think they are the same thing in esence. I personally believe it is impossible to recognise or tell what your frequecy is. I believe the mind is the method of communication between physicality and spirituality.

Most people truthfully dont like the state of the currnet world but try to see past what you read about or hear on TV. Everything is connected and can be good or bad, its a balance, it has to be a balance.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PjZ101
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

How is this constructive?! if you think this stuff is bullyit then dont read the threads. I don't know how much more simple it can be put. Whats the motivation for you to deliberately crap on peoples thoughts and ideas? You wanna judge people get a government job and off ATS, we're better off without you, we need real skeptics not a bunch of immature pissants.

well said

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Passafist

I have read the Ra material and listened to the audio files. I found them very good. It was actually the Ra material that helped spur me on to question things because it planted the seed of thought initially into me. I then went onto the Bible and other holy writings of other religions. I then based what i'd read and spoken to people about on my beliefs that i have presented. I guess you could call it a mixture.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I do feel like there might be some people there already. But the thing that makes me wonder about the dying ascension theory is why are some people having physical ascension symptoms if we are going to just die to ascend? That's partially why i think we might bring our bodies with us, that they are being prepared now to handle the type of energy a high dimension would bring.
edit on 23-1-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

edit on 23-1-2011 by dacman17 because: replyed to wrong person

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

And how do you know all this is to happen...did you talk to God and he told you this, or are you a psychic, just curious where you got all this information on what is supposedly going to happen?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Ascension is available at anytime, the difference is that come 2012 the portals will open allowing a mass ascention to take place. If you choose not to enter it and manage to survive the coming cataclysmic events post2012 you can still ascend provided you have the necessary frequency and vibrational state. The option will be there for people to enter the portals and ascend without the cataclysm that will take place. Some will choose to experience that, some wont.

If, as you suggest, there is a choice involved between entering another dimension or remaining on this physical plane, there is something very vital I would need to know in order to make an informed choice:

Who or what is leading this mass ascension?

and...

Whom does this mass ascension serve?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon

Ascension is available at anytime, the difference is that come 2012 the portals will open allowing a mass ascention to take place. If you choose not to enter it and manage to survive the coming cataclysmic events post2012 you can still ascend provided you have the necessary frequency and vibrational state. The option will be there for people to enter the portals and ascend without the cataclysm that will take place. Some will choose to experience that, some wont.

If, as you suggest, there is a choice involved between entering another dimension or remaining on this physical plane, there is something very vital I would need to know in order to make an informed choice:

Who or what is leading this mass ascension?

and...

Whom does this mass ascension serve?

The choice is a soul choice, not yur human mind choice. The mass ascention is created by the souce of all, its a cycle that occurs and always will occur. Its the natural expression of the soul through infinity.

The mass ascension serves the soul and the Earth, the soul ascends as does the Earth, both do it together.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I really appreciate the effort that you put into your toughts on this matter, but it is really hard for me to grasp this concept. I believe that something truely spectacular is going to happen with geo magnetic reversal in 2012, so I would say give your heart to god, because you "behind" belongs to mother nature!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dacman17

And how do you know all this is to happen...did you talk to God and he told you this, or are you a psychic, just curious where you got all this information on what is supposedly going to happen?

I dont 'know' this will happen, i believe this will happen and i cannot explain whyi feel this way except for years of searching for answers to the very questions that i guess everyone seeks. I have read countless articles from different religions, i have listened to many audio tapes on the processes etc. I have found a sort of inner peace from my beliefs that i couldnt get from mainstream religion. I listen to my intuition, not my head. It is my guide, its the only thing i can truely trust. I hav ealso mediated on it and had dreams about certain events etc. Whether these dreams have any meaning or not on the surface, i believe the symbols do...we all have dreams most people just ignore them...i dont!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tackelberry
I really appreciate the effort that you put into your toughts on this matter, but it is really hard for me to grasp this concept. I believe that something truely spectacular is going to happen with geo magnetic reversal in 2012, so I would say give your heart to god, because you "behind" belongs to mother nature!

I do this indeed, just not the way i'm told to...its easier for me to do it my way than the way King James or Constantine tells me to...

edit on 23/1/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I was just reading another thread and came across a post by crankyoldman in a thread that covers ascension and how we might experience it, and thought it would contribute to this discussion so im going to post it here, I hope this doesn't break any ats rules (I have messaged him and will remove it if he askes me too)?

I found it a well written, down to earth post rather than the new age, mystical, cryptic posts some of our 'enlightened(?)' friends post, and really refreshing, so well worth a read:

"This has happened already, in smaller increments. Through each shift we have gone through over the last three years, many folks have quit out - died and had their body disposed of. However, many more have vacated the body and left beyond a kind of placeholder. Has anyone noticed the plethora of brain dead beings walking about, folks who can't do anything but repeat patterns they have learned from the past or others? Notice those who have lost the ability of self reflection? The accommodation was made to not have bodies dropping like flies, but to keep the essence going in order to keep some normalcy. This process of zombie fill-ins will continue to nearly the end.

As for the actual shift itself. There are several things to observe. Those working on themselves will truly enjoy the process as it evolves, and it will evolve. There is unlikely to be a light switch moment for those working with the process. The light switch moment will be for those who have not quit-out and have not really done the work to understand themselves. Death is a light switch moment for those who see it: alive one moment and dead the next. But this isn't how it happens, people are "gone" about a week before the body falls, so the process is actually rather simple. There is no reason to believe the death process will be voided by the shift, if it is, simply go the same way billions have gone before - it is rather simple and while you might not get the full effect of the shift, the shift is happening on all octaves connected to the earth plane so there will be something to see there too.

The shift comes in stages, so at some point before the final blow, folks will be feeling it - many are feeling it now as we have almost passed the final barrier to get to the next level. Once the feeling starts, it is simply a matter of cultivating it and going with the flow, rather than resisting it and freaking out. Your consciousness at the deepest levels doesn't hate you, it doesn't want you to be tortured simply because you have three kids and can't spend 6 hours a day meditating to experience the shift - there is some understanding of our lives here. There is no "get it or die" process here, if there were NO ONE would come to the earth plane as the majority are simply caught in the slave reality and few actually understand the cosmic event. This is a unique event, one not seen in ages, so all manner of folks are here to see it - not only evolved to the point of perfection folks.

March will be a time when things will be a bit more clear for many. November is the time the race actually starts and people will be in action, chaos will be the order of the day more or less. I suggests simply understanding that "shift happens," you are not the things you do, all is cool in the end, and you have a desire to be in the event, be part of the event, experience the event to its fullest and move along to see what happens. Remind yourself, this is all an illusion, nothing is as it seems, when that goes away it isn't hell you'll be seeing but opportunity - limitless opportunity. Spend some time in the sun, as much as you can, the sun is guiding the event from out pov, tuning into it will help you greatly (ever wonder why the sun was demonized in the 70's?).

If you find yourself out of the body, lost and if all else fails, head for your Soul self, you'll know what to do when you see it.

If you need "proof" or "a link" to understand this it is not for you yet. There is no such thing, there will be no link, no proof via The Scientific Method - it was designed to purposefully hide what is happening from those who choose to see "scientific proof as religion." The reason this was installed was to get people out of intuitive self and totally reliant on the 5 senses, even more, the 5 senses that could be recreated with machines. The process simply wiped out the population's ability to access deeper levels of themselves and therefor the deeper information contained within - the scientific method of proof is both a fraud and a trap."

Here is the original post, it's at the bottom of the page, or was when I read it
edit on 23-1-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

What utter rubbish lol depressed and powerless lol while I get on with things, the problem with people like you pal is you use what you see as a weakness in other people against them,well what goes around comes around.

While you display your obvious animosity towards me and continue to beleive in something that is not going to happen and attack people outright its quite obvious that you will continue to be shot down in other forums when you lack any credibility of supplying a scientific explanation.

I have the power to come on here and write using good common sense and I also have the power to reduce you to a shaking wreck with anger while you no doubt compose a reply which ones assumes will try and make you look better than me.I also have the power to ignore you, I also have the power to choose what I beleive in,just because my head isnt full of wishy washy fairy tales doesnt make my points any less valid.

A word to the wise this is for opinions on the subject matter which I have contributed too,all you have done is lay down a personal attack.

Obviously I have hit a very raw nerve somewhere.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The choice is a soul choice, not yur human mind choice. The mass ascention is created by the souce of all, its a cycle that occurs and always will occur. Its the natural expression of the soul through infinity.

On whose authority are these assertions made?

I do try and keep an open mind to this mass ascension prediction, but I also like to approach it with my critical faculties and not blindly imbibe the concept without first ascertaining its validity to my own satisfaction.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Really? Do you really believe this? What happens in 2012 and nothing has changed? Do you rationalize your way in to thinking it is 2024?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join