It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ascention Is Underway And Will End In 2012, What Is Your Choice?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mfrey0118

I read your last post and felt the urge to share a few of my own thoughts regarding your question. In the bible there is a verse ( if I had a bible in front of me I could tell you the location but i assure you it is there) Where Jesus says that it is "necessary" for offences to come, but woe unto those by whom they come. If we couple this with the verses where he tells us to love our enemies and to pray for those who despitefully use us so that we may be perfect even as our father in heaven is perfect. We are able to see that without offences the oppurtunity for us to be perfect in this sense would not exist.

I am also reminded of a verse that says in a rich man's house are many vessels some unto honor and some unto dishonor. But all the vessels serve a purpose.

Harry

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

edit on 7-4-2013 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

I was wondering if your feelings on ascension have changed or do you think it will happen in the near future? I was also wondering what your theory is for why ascension didn't happen in 2012?

My guess is that such an ascension would be like a very long flight of stairs up a skyscraper, and when 2012 did not provide an express elevator to the penthouse many were reluctant to continue the long and arduous climb. For them it seems to have ended on time.

edit on 7-4-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

This is golden, so what happened to this long anticipated "ascension"?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC

This is golden, so what happened to this long anticipated "ascension"?

The ascention process ended on 21 Dec. 2012. Those whom bodies have not raised/changed in frequency (ascension process completed) will die. It was never meant to be what sophists would call a literal spiritual transcendance of body to a heavenly purpose instantaneously=as in no rapture physically. Not so much golden in the consequence; just misunderstood.
edit on 13-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join