It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ascention Is Underway And Will End In 2012, What Is Your Choice?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Over the past few years i have been very intregued by the notion of ascention, i have developed a slight obsession with it because of how it rings true with me. How i stumbled upon it is irrelevant, the important aspect of me knowing about it is that it will allow you to know about it, aiding in your own ascention.

I'm sure most of you are aware of the current turmoils of the Earth, the animal deaths, the magnetosphere disruptions, the earthquakes etc. Some of you may also be aware of the quickening that is occurring. The feeling of pace, the feeling that time is running out yet you have so much still to do.

The ascention is underway, it will climax in 2012 and then it will be over. The ascention is an experience that you choose to be part of, whether you actually ascend or not is a subconscious act on the part of your true self, your soul. You as a physical being with a physical sense of reality does not know if you are ready to ascend unless you are in touch wholly with your higher being. Each and every soul on this planet has a purpose to fulfil so they may one day experience the ascention fom one dimension to the next. This ascention process that is underway also has a 'de-scention' that is not to be viewed as a punishment but rather as another experience that your soul may require. You may be ready for ascention but choose to de-scend to experience that de-scended reality. The choices are infinite. There are those who will choose to remain in spirit until they see fit a time to become a physicality again. This is the choice we all have.

The animal die offs are caused by the magnetic field that supports life, becoming destablised, this field will collapse in 2012 and 3 days of darkness will fall upon Earth because of the alignment with the centre of the Galaxy. During these 3 days massive cataclysmic events will take shape on earth. These events are part of the natural process of ascention of planet Earth. The same will occur at a cellular level within the bodies of all those who ascend.

During the alignment with the centre of the Galaxy, portals will open that will be there for those wishing to ascend to walk through. They will have the choice to do so, they will not be forced. There will be those who are scared but feel drawn towards them. Those who are fearful will be guided and the blockages of fear and despair will be removed by the light workers who will be at the portals. Those who go through the portals will undergo an enormus cellular change and their DNA will alter, more activating or some deactivating depending on where you go. If you choose to remain on Earth and survive the cataclysmic events of the alignment, you will eventually pass onto the spirit world and the creation experience will continue.

For those who go through the portal and ascend to the 4th dimention or lower 5th dimension, depending on your souls readiness, will experinece a type of paradise, free of negativity, physical disibility and ailments and anything pertaining to the 3rd dimension. The 4th dimension will be a place of spirituality that can be adopted or physicality that can be adopted, it will be your choice, or you can go between the 2. All souls on the 3rd dimension experience this in the dream state. The dream state is an extention of the soul that is necessary for the development of the soul in 4th dimension preperation.

For those who go through the portal and de-scend, they will be born into a life percieved in comparison to our own life at present as a living hell. I dont mean fire and demons, i mean a primative state of being with very little spirituality. This existance will be made by choice, choice of the soul that you cannot alter. This choice will be necessary for the expasion of your creation. This is not a punishment as the source of all is not vengeful.

The de-scended Earth will be hostile, and far different from the ascended planet, those in 4th dimension will be expanding their creation the same as those in the de-scended planet. It is each souls necessity to experience that which it needs to.

During the time of alignment, the portals will open. These portals are vortices that are a gateway to the next phase of yor existence. They should not be feared as they are what is necessary for your evolution. These portals will be occupied by light workers that will guide you through them if you so choose. Your family, your loved ones, if they choose to go through. The portals will close at the right time and the Earth as you know it, as a living being will slip into a deep slumber. This deep slumber will force those remaining to seek out the life force of the planet which will be drawn towards the centre of the planet. People who choose to stay behind will live underground to take shelter from the inhabitable surface. This will not hapen overnight, this will be a process as is with everything.

The ascended frequency is already there and there are beings already present in it, it is still in the process of completion and will be ready once the alignment is over, the same applies for the de-scended frequency. There are animals there, there are planets there, there are souls there. If your body is ready physically to ascend you will go through the portal or simply disappear when the time is right and reappear in your perfect state, whatever that may be. You will not be plagued by disease or incapacity for that is not perfection. You will be able to go between a spiritual existance and physical existance at will, as Jesus did. This again will be a process of learning, you will not be able to do this straight away, the 4th dimension will be a process of hightened spirituality that needs to be grasped and applied. If you are not ready for this you will not ascend. Anyone has the capacity to ascend but if your soul has not developed enough, you wont accomplish it yet, but you will eventually. Be it a million years or 500 years from now. Time is irrelevant because it is simply a reference, there is no reference required by the soul.

All things die in the sense of the word but nothing truely dies. It simply alters its state. The same will happen with the planet Earth and its supported creations. The ascention process is something that doesnt need to be feared, instead be pleased that you will be at that experiece and you will be able to move to the new experinece that you require. Your life is full of choices that are there for this reason, use them as a means to accomplish that which your soul is telling you. Listen to your soul, find the inner voice that will guide you, only you can be part of something or not part of something but if you so choose to be part of the exciting times we live in, make the most of it!

Life is a school that you choose to attend, inevitably you graduate, as will be the case soon, if that graduation takes you onto college or you need to resit another year as so to speak that that is what will be. See past the physicality of your reality as it is an illusion created to experience the illusion, the illusion leaves an imprint on the soul and that imprint expands your conciousness and creation.

edit on 22/1/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

My choice is never to submit to anything in this world and I can't wait for the end. Everything you think you know about spirituality is a lie, when we die we have to return back here regardless of karma or experience under the guise of getting a spiritual education. The afterlife is a fake school of faux spirituality I can't wait to turn into columbine.
edit on 22-1-2011 by strangleholder1 because: fun times!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I wonder if it involves choosing to drink the Kool-Aid or not?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Thank you for this description of what ascension will be like. I have become more curious about it lately and was looking into Ashayana Deane and the MCEO Freedom Teachings but frankly found the information overwhelming and tremendously complicated. I have never been devoutly religious but I am conscious of the soul and the concept of karma as I've tried to live my life in service to others. I very much hope that I will be ascending to the higher dimension when the time comes and will be working hard to improve the odds against having to descend. Your explanation is the first I've heard that makes sense of what the process will be like from our 3D point of view.

S+F

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
this "ascension" stuff is a bunch of hogwash.

ill be here laughing at you in 2013

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
My choice is to develop and follow my own path, if I choose to do so ... and not because other people infer they have more intelligence, authority or knowledge of life's secrets than I do ... because they do not.

My opinion is that there are much more productive ways to find power and influence (and dissipate desperation) than to spew fictional and meaningless thoughts and ideas to people you know will eat it up because they are even more desperate than you are.

Plus, I fully intend to rewatch the entirety of Farscape in 2013 and will do so.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by linux2216

Thank you for this description of what ascension will be like. I have become more curious about it lately and was looking into Ashayana Deane and the MCEO Freedom Teachings but frankly found the information overwhelming and tremendously complicated. I have never been devoutly religious but I am conscious of the soul and the concept of karma as I've tried to live my life in service to others. I very much hope that I will be ascending to the higher dimension when the time comes and will be working hard to improve the odds against having to descend. Your explanation is the first I've heard that makes sense of what the process will be like from our 3D point of view.

S+F

I too have never been deeply religious, i find religion a concept difficult to understand as i see it more as a measure of control than of expression. I would not worry about ascending or de-scending because you WILL ascend at some point. The only thing that most worry about regarding not ascending is that they are missing out on something or that they may have to wait soooo long for it to happen again. This is not the case because time is a human fabrication of reference. You wont be missing out on something as so to spek either because your time will come, as will mine. Will i ascend? I dont know, do i want to? Yes i do, but i have also accepted that if i dont then that is what my soul needs, not what my mind inside my physical body needs.

The physical aspect of this dimension was created so that you could experience. This experinece is what helps you ascend but to find the truth about the soul and ascention you need to look past the perception that this reality is in fact an illusion that is constructed so that your destiny is achievable.

Karma is a fabrication of the illusion, every experience be it negative or positive is the result of cosmic awareness, to be aware of ones self is to subject themselves to these feelings. Controlling theses feelings and allowing ones self to accept them is what makes the difference. Understand that the karmic lessons you percieve to be real are a result of your mind trying to put a reason on why you experinece negaive or positive things, try instead of realising that they have to happen because you cannot know one without the other.

Descending is not a punishment, it will empower your soul to ascend, you will not remember this life or question spirituality if you do descend but your soul will still expand through its exeriences, when you are at the point ready for ascention in the 3rd dimentional de-scended planet you will ascend to the 4th dimension!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Okay, and suppose you don't "ascend". Will you be angry or say ascension was a repeated lie people keep telling themselves to feel better? Or perhaps move it to a future date?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
My choice is to develop and follow my own path, if I choose to do so ... and not because other people infer they have more intelligence, authority or knowledge of life's secrets than I do ... because they do not.

My opinion is that there are much more productive ways to find power and influence (and dissipate desperation) than to spew fictional and meaningless thoughts and ideas to people you know will eat it up because they are even more desperate than you are.

Plus, I fully intend to rewatch the entirety of Farscape in 2013 and will do so.

I dont feel i have any authority over anyone or more intelligence about life than anyone, i am simply trying to help others who may have similar thoughts on creation as i do. My choice was also to follow my own path, i dont follow the path of others, its my choice but ultimately i cannot escape the certainty that my life here is temporary so instead of subjecting myself to TV, Movies or the usual patterns of 'normal' life i have chosen to seek answers on why indeed i am here.

I have found the answer that ring true with me, if you have found your answer then that is great. I havent posted this information for people to 'eat it up', no one has to click on the link, if people are clincking on the link then it is because they are either curious about the topic and feel they maybe need some other persons insight or they are like you, trying to belittle others expressions.

Either way my opinions on existance will be different from yours, no matter what we cross in our lives!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Okay, and suppose you don't "ascend". Will you be angry or say ascension was a repeated lie people keep telling themselves to feel better? Or perhaps move it to a future date?

If i dont ascend its because i am not at a high enough frequency to ascend and my soul isnt developed enough to reach the ascension point. Will i be angry? No, why would i? I'm excitied at the possibility as others are excited at going to Heaven or whatever but it doesnt mean i'll be angry if it doesnt happen.

The ascension process from my own personal understanding i feel is occuring now an dwill cease in December 2012.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I don't know honestly.

I have no reliable way to tell the future.

How are you so sure about your assertions?
Aren't you at least partially doubtful of the grandiose nature of these claims?

Seems a bit far-fetched.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hi

Thank you for the breif enlightenment so to speak ... I have read about this a while ago but have ceased to do as I believe in it but in my opinion, that is all I need to know rather than day after day reading what I should and should not do because there are many people that are doing that at the moment.

So...my question is, is there"dar/light" side to this? You mentioned light workers, are there dark forces involved for those that are truly"dark"? Another question ... for what of those that have made mistakes in their life? For example, theft, lies etc. Will this go against their ascension?

Anyway I for one am looking forward to 2012 and will glady accept anything that comes my way, been quite excited for a while now, however there are that many "stories" out there, its getting ridiculous
but I will see as nothing is certain. I do hope that I will ascent and not de-scend but if so, so be it.

Love & Light.

P.S I have never been religious but believe in a creator and nothing more as that is my own choice. Would that effect me?
edit on 22/1/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

The scary thing is that people don't just 'infer'. They believe 100% in this ascension/portal/vibration rubbish and pass it on as FACT. I would like to ask these people where is their proof? If no proof, then please just state it as a personal belief.
That said I might be more inclined to listen to the ascension believers if they could only just spell it...

edit on 22-1-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I don't know honestly.

I have no reliable way to tell the future.

How are you so sure about your assertions?
Aren't you at least partially doubtful of the grandiose nature of these claims?

Seems a bit far-fetched.

I was sure the second i started reading about it. I'm not sure if it was the first material i read about it or what but something had been yearning in me for answers for a while, no matter what i searched for i couldnt supress the desire for knowledge until i read about the ascension. It was my own souls way of telling me that i needed to expand my spirituality. There are moments when i had doubt and thought, surely there is another way but when you research it like i have done and try seeking answers yourself and then look at the way your life has unfolded, the doubts quickly vanished.

It can seem far fetched to eople, the people who have difficulty accepting it are those who are yet to raise their frequency. The frequency is raised by their expansion of spirituality, seeking the truth, acting on truth and washing their hands of negativity, instead reinforcing it with positivity!

Everyone relates to things differently, the key is finding the way you relate to things, not the way you have been shown to relate to things!

As Albert Einstein famously said...the only thing holding me back in this life is my education!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Stargate Atlantis has a lot to answer for!

IRM

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by David291
Hi

Thank you for the breif enlightenment so to speak ... I have read about this a while ago but have ceased to do as I believe in it but in my opinion, that is all I need to know rather than day after day reading what I should and should not do because there are many people that are doing that at the moment.

So...my question is, is there"dar/light" side to this? You mentioned light workers, are there dark forces involved for those that are truly"dark"? Another question ... for what of those that have made mistakes in their life? For example, theft, lies etc. Will this go against their ascension?

Anyway I for one am looking forward to 2012 and will glady accept anything that comes my way, been quite excited for a while now, however there are that many "stories" out there, its getting ridiculous
but I will see as nothing is certain. I do hope that I will ascent and not de-scend but if so, so be it.

Love & Light.

P.S I have never been religious but believe in a creator and nothing more as that is my own choice. Would that effect me?
edit on 22/1/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

A difficult question but answerable. There will always be dark forces acting against light forces, these dark forces are a result of the light forces and vice versa, without lies there is no truth and vice versa. What needs to be remembered though is that just because someone does something that is percieved as bad in the eyes of society, it is indeed an action that will always have an effect that is positive to a certain degree, so it is cause and effect.

For instance, many will think that President Bush will not ascend because he has done so many attrocities, yet how many people has he also liberated from the constraints or westernisation? How many people have opened up spiritually because of his actions? Millions have!

His soul needs to do what yours does, however, its the experience that is gained thats important. No human can tell what that experience is, we can try to deduce it but cant truley find out.

Dark forces are all around you, everywhere you turn they are there but acknowledging them and refraining form reacting to them is what is important. You must realise they are there before you can help yourself avoid them. You can clear your thoughts of them by accepting them as part of life. Without them life would not be as it is.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

The scary thing is that people don't just 'infer'. They believe 100% in this ascension/portal/vibration rubbish and pass it on as FACT. I would like to ask these people where is their proof? If no proof, then please just state it as a personal belief.
That said I might be more inclined to listen to the ascension believers if they could only just spell it...

edit on 22-1-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

I see your point starchild (ironic name) but i ask you, if you dont believe in the ascention nor any part related to it, please provide me with proof that it does not exist?

The fact of the matter is that humanity should be seeking these answers, not the answers of how much money can i make? how much death can i create? Unfortunealty the fact of that matter is that life needs to be the way it is for the unfolding events to occur.

If you one day find a text or documant or someones words comforting regarding existance then you may realise why people believe in things so avidly.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

So, what I got out of your explanation is that we (our souls) have already decided what will happen to us and that there is nothing for us (our conscious being) to do.

If that is the case, then we (right here, right now) should neither strive for ascension or otherwise. So why should we worry either way about it?
edit on 22/1/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Ascension is Process of Getting awareness of Universe as your mind get awareness of universe every cell in your body will get aware of your mind will act alone with out any symbiotic connection with your self that time you will achieve light body or ascension our final evolution towards cosmic, till then you will be here on earth countless re-incarnation and you will forgot your own identity

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

If the ascention occurred right at this moment (raputre as so to speak) then your soul would determine where you go at this point in time depending on the frequency of your soul, not your conscious mind.

The ascention process will be complete in December 2012, until then you have lots of opportunity in developing yourself spiritually and vibrationally to raise your awareness on creation, cosmic awareness and the evolution of the soul.

This current 3rd dimension Earth is going into a deep slumber, the Earth also needs to ascend to cater for those that are of a higher and lower frequency.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join