It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ascention Is Underway And Will End In 2012, What Is Your Choice?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
I am sure you have good intentions, but this all seems a little “Heaven's Gate” to me. Heavens Gate tried to ascend to a comet they thought was a mother ship so they offed themselves to hitch a ride.

Lets just hope someone with mental problems doesn't misunderstand your thread and try to make their own “portal” so they can be a part of this “great ascension.”

Most of what you stated does not add up if you figure in children and babies.

I sincerely hope this doesnt happen either. The thing with this thread as i've stated before is that this is MY belief. So anyone who may do what you suggest needs to first understand this.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

There's zero evidence of anyone ever having ascended jack. On the other hand, there's near infinite evidence of charlatans and dupes.

Well, if you believe in an English Godman name of Jesus, I would say he must be an Ascended Master, and there were others too, like this man:
St. Germain There is at least some evidence for most thing people commonly talk about, to say "zero evidence seem like a cop out.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
A person's good humor and sense of mirth, and their love for self and others, will be the measure of "ascension", but there will still be dishes and laundry to do.

The self-contracted humorless one's well, let's just say you can count me out of that bunch. Many simply refuse to budge.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Hey could you answer the questions I asked on page 5?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Not to goo off topic, but what you said rang a bell for me. Please accept my apology for not being on topic here.

I can relate directly relate to your Father, R MacBeth. In 1985 I was in a roll over crash in a semi truck. My neck and lower back were broken badly, and I had extensive nerve damage. I spent almost two years in the hospital, and during that time many "men and women of God" came to pry over me that I may be healed, by the power of Jesus." None of this worked, of course, and it was years later that I discovered that this man Jesus most likely never existed at all. Anyway, I slowly began to heal up. At the time my son was about 10 years old. One day he came over to me on the sofa, and asked if I was hurting that day, to which I of course said yes, I am. He asked me if he could take my pain away. and I said "go ahead," didn't wish to hurt the boy's feelings you see. He laid his little hands on my back, and I immediately felt my whole back spasm, and an un-Earthly light came about us. The pain went away. A few days later I went to my neurologist who always ran an MRI and CAT on my spine. He was visibly amazed when he came into the little room. He then told me the breakage was in fact healed up. He and another doctor questioned me extensively, but I was not about to tell them what had happened, I didn't believe it fully my own self. Since that time, I have come to rely on my son, who still lives with me. I have watched him do some miraculous things over the years. He tells me that he calls on nobody, no God or anyone else, and that it feels like a being is standing behind him, stretching his arms and melding with my son's arms. When he does his thing you can feel a tingling going through your body, and the light still happens sometimes. I am not in any way healed to the point of ever working again, but for 57 years old, all all of the injuries I have had, I can still get around quite good, drive, have sex more often than the wife likes, and I work on computers. Not too bad for someone who had a broken back and neck. I might add that after thoroughly researching the bibles and it's counterparts, and realizing how cruel and evil the God of the Bible is, and finding the Goddess one night, we are now what one would call "Wiccans."

edit on 1/23/11 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Yet another post that is written as if true and is if you, yourself know this as fact.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So my soul needs the right frequency, vibration to pass a portal.

What frequency, 1Hz, 10Hz, 100Hz, 1kHz, 1MHz, 1GHz... or anything in between???
What kind of vibration, mechanical, quantum mechanical, electromagnetic, gravitational, ...???

You need to be more precise. I don't want to be left alone here!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Good post. S&F

One thing I've always wondered with this whole ascension thing is what will actually happen and when? Will we actually go somewhere, to a different place? Or will we just wake up one morning in the same exact place, but have a different view on life? I'm really hoping for the former, rather than the latter. And will it happen on December 21, 2012?
edit on 23-1-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
>>> Greetings Nano- Asscended masters,

If your an ascended master like I am... then you know... I am "Project 2012"... and this is my prediction...

THE PACKERS ARE GOING TO BE IN THE SUPER BOWL...

Now to prove I can predict the future... (look at the time stamp that I posted this and TiVO where the game was)...

Also I know that DHS gave the Packers top secret info

GO-PACK-GO

This is my choice of how to see it

Mr X-Bowl

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyStupidity

Yet another post that is written as if true and is if you, yourself know this as fact.

Its funny how you choose the name denystupidity, when infact that is exactly what you are not doing. If you care to read the OP and my other posts, i have stated time and time again that this is my BELIEF. I have never ever said its fact, and i do not claim it to be fact.

It may be worth your while, instead of typing out single sentences that add no contribution to the thread to realise what is being said instead of presuming you understand my OP when clearly you cant distinguish between belief and fact!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

what's your take on ascension? Is it happening on December 21, 2012? And are we actually going somewhere?

And with the portals, what if i really want to go through, but forget about it? In other words, will i know when the portals are open, and how will i go through them?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by looofo
So my soul needs the right frequency, vibration to pass a portal.

What frequency, 1Hz, 10Hz, 100Hz, 1kHz, 1MHz, 1GHz... or anything in between???
What kind of vibration, mechanical, quantum mechanical, electromagnetic, gravitational, ...???

You need to be more precise. I don't want to be left alone here!

To be perfectly honest i dont want to be left alone either, but i doubt that would happen

In regards to frequency, i wouldnt suggest it was a frequency that can be measured. Its a fact that everything vibrates, with vibration there is a frequency. What the frequency of ascension is i'm not sure, but i personally believe that our DNA will alter slightly and begin to vibrate at a different frequency. This change in frequency will, IMO, make us see reality in a different light and increase our awareness to the truth and to the spiritual slant on our creation.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

what's your take on ascension? Is it happening on December 21, 2012? And are we actually going somewhere?

My take on ascension is that our DNA will alter its state somewhat. Either activate more strands or deactivate starnds. This activation or deactivation in DNA will allow all people to percieve a slightly altered reality. Everything has a frequency, your DNA is no different, your cells are no different, the Earth is no different. We vibrate at a frequency that is supported by the Earth, when the freqency of the Earth begins to change, so must owers. Those who's frequency raises with the Earths will remain with the Earth but will not be percieved by those with a lower frequency. Think of the radio waves, microwaves etc that are all around us. They are all different frequencies that we cannot see, yet they all still exist in the same place. I believe this is what will happen.

I dont believe it is happening on 21 Dec 2012, i believe that after the alignment takes place, the changes the Earth needs to go through, will be complete. I believe that those who are at the higher frequency will ascend with the higher frequency Earth and those who are at a lower frequency will remain with the lower frequency Earth. If the ascension means death, or it means 'rapture' or a combination of the 2, i am not sure but this is my take on it and my belief.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas
What about children? What about babies? What if parents are ready to ascend but kids are too young to know the difference? Do they get separated? What about people with down syndrome? What about an old person with dementia? Would people that can't consciously make a choice be left behind? Would kids who aren't quite able to understand "raising their vibration" be left behind? Where exactly are these "portals"? What if people can't physically get to the "portals"? What's the exact difference between the 4th and 5th dimension? Details make things a little more believable.
edit on 23-1-2011 by kalamatas because: typo

Basically, my opinion on your questions can kind of be summarised by the following. The choice of ascension is made by the soul, in my opinion it is not conscious in respect that you dont get to choose if you go higher or lower. The soul, after millions of incarnations is at the state it is, that frequency be it a healthy adult, child, elderly person with dimentia is irrespective because these are all physical states and the soul is not a physical state. You dont need to understand raising your vibration, it is done by simply being alive. The rate at which you raise your frequency is determined by your experiences and the imprints left on your soul.

With regards to the aspect of 'portal', i mean this in terms of a gateway between this dimension and the next. I believe the gateway betwen 3rd and 4th dimensions will be a world wide event that will surround the Earth as we pass thrugh the alignment. The same in my opinion will apply to the lower frequency.

The 4th dimension is a dimension that is mostly about hightened spiritual awareness. There is still a degree of physicality but being in spirit is also a choice, or a combination of the 2. A soul will be able to choose at will to 'appear' or 'reappear'.

The 5th dimension is a dimension with no physicality, rather its a dimension about further spiritualy development that is in the spirit form.

Souls that are higher in dimension can choose to incarnate into the physical in lower dimensins if they wish to experience, however, those at lower frequencies cant incarnate into higher frequencies until they are at this level. Souls who are at a higer frequency and choose to incarnate as a lower frequency being for whatever purpose then run the risk of lowering their souls frequency should they not achieve their goal, and repeating cycles again, those that succeed in achieving their goal of experience will raise their frequency even further.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I'm so utterly bored with the planet the way it currently is. Not the planet itself, but how we have a greedy, selfish society. It's like, grow up people! I guess i'm hoping for the 2012 ascension because i have no desire to have a ton of money, be powerful, etc. I'd rather just have friends and have fun. If this doesn't happen, or i'm stuck with the 3rd dimensional crowd, I'll be really upset. I don't have much to gain from our current world except the connections with other people. Other than that, it just bores me.

But just curious. Correct me if i'm wrong, but i get the feeling some might go first, even before the mass ascension. Do you think we'll hear stories of "large-scale disappearances" i.e. ascension?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks for sharing Autowrench, I personally believe the power of god/intelligent infinity/the creator whatever name you like to give it resides within us all as potential infinite possibility,

I also agree with you about the bible, I have one in my possession, and I believe it is a wolf in sheep's clothing

For how could a god provide us with free will out of love then seek to control us through commandments and condemnation is beyond me

On the topic of ascension I can see some of my brother's out there are a little bit confused,

To seek ascension/enlightenment doesn't mean one has to sacrifice the rest of ones life to pursue this path obviously it would most likely help speed up the process, but I myself am one who seeks balance of this mind,body,spirit complex through regularly exercise (body) creating/teaching/learning music (mind) and meditation (spirit) anyone can still live a "normal" existence while seeking inner harmony

As for the comment on babies, those who believe in ascension also harbor the belief that we are part of infinity, so no soul is lost through the process known as death, they are simply reborn, and will repeat this density until they have learned that which will take them on to the next

As for suicide I shall repeat the same as stated earlier, Suicide is an indicator that a soul is in need of great healing and has not learned the lessons of this density therefore invalidating any ascension

Id also like to add the law of attraction states what one seeks one finds, if you seek a higher source you shall find, if you seek materialism you shall find, within this universe of infinite possibility all out comes are probable depending on your desire.

I desire eternal peace and love for all my brothers and sisters

Namaste

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

First I want to thank You for sharing Your understanding.
I have a questions to it.

What do You mean by spiritual development?
How do You understand the difference between mind and soul frequncy

My understanding is I am some kind of creature that has fallen to this planet and I know I do not like it (I mean most of what is going on in this human world) .

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
HERE'S WHAT DRIVES ME NUTS ABOUT THE SPIRITUAL HOCUS POCUS STUFF:

It's always written is such lofty terms--no one can understand it on a practical level. OP: Set it up for us in a way we can understand it.

So, uh, imagine during this three days of darkness I am sitting in my house. Probably have a few candles lit so I can see, right? Maybe have the generator going and I'm heating up a can of soup on my stove.

And then, what?

A portal opens outside in my backyard and I can walk out there if I wish and ascend? Do I grab my coat? Am I tempted to just stay in my beautiful little house that I have lived in for 6 years and wait for my kids to try to find their way home from college? Or will they already be dead from the darkness?

Did this happen while my husband was at work? Do they allowed bottled water in these portals? Do I need my driver's license?

Do our cell phones work in the darkness?

I believe you are reading too much from the website Matthewbooks.

Seriously, OP. The world is NOT going to end.

Please, wake up tomorrow morning and enjoy the day.

Read. Hike. Play. Laugh. Dream.

The only darkness you have to worry about is the darkness you create in your own life.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Where do you guys get this stuff? It's frickin hillarious

Good aliens have us in quarantine because we're bad, but they are prtoecting us from the bad aliens that want to enslave us? What a hoot...

...friend.

EDIT: We'll all still be here in 2013 and the world will be just as crappy as it is now. Deal with it. You people that believe this tripe are only setting yourselves up for an almighty fall and extreme dissapointment. It's extremely sad really.
edit on 23-1-2011 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

An amazing story autowrench, about your son with healing powers.

Actually, while I consider myself a rationalist mainly, there are probably unexplained things in all our life stories.

While my father's pursuit of a cure was not so fruitful, my mother on the other hand had a different experience, perhaps bordering on the "supernatural". She became so ill she was hospitalized, and was there for over a month, with headaches so terrible that only opiates seemed to help. A mysterious Catholic "priest", reputed to have healing power was informed of her condition (she never asked to see anyone...maybe she didn't believe, or didn't feel she was worthy...who knows?), but anyway, he showed up, and placed his hands on her head. That was it! She was apparently instantly healed.

I often put quotes around that word "healed" when speaking of these kinds of things, because who knows what is really going on. But in my mother's case, she lived another 25 years, and headaches didn't come back. In her particular case, something happened, I don't know what, but she was definitely healed in the real and usual sense of that word. Further, I don't even think she was coherent when this guy showed up, she was probably heavily drugged, so I can't even really imagine that it was some hypnotic effect. Unexplained.

As for your son, he sounds like he could find very-high paying work as a healer! I don't say this with any facetious intent, not at all. I recognize the "unexplained", even though I'm not a religionist, and have no explanations of my own. I also had a neck injury back in 1980 that never quite healed properly, and if I knew someone like your son, I can't tell you how much it would be "worth" to not have pain in my neck!

I've read some of your posts on other topics, I see that you understand the religious / Christian framework very well, but I also find it interesting that you identify as "Wiccan", as well as your reference to "Goddess". Coming from someone else, I might easily just write them off! But seriously, I have read enough of what you post to know that you are a rational person.

How this relates to the topic? Not sure, but if I was to guess, you must think of your "awakening" from the lies of Christianity/Bible to be a kind of "ascension" from that abyss of nonsense, and yet, you find yourself in sort of a rare position (at least I think Wicca is still fairly rare), and you also clearly believe in "miracles", at least in the case of your own healing. Interesting.

JR

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join