It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ascention Is Underway And Will End In 2012, What Is Your Choice?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

The ascention process will be complete in December 2012, until then you have lots of opportunity in developing yourself spiritually and vibrationally to raise your awareness on creation, cosmic awareness and the evolution of the soul.

You are assuming that the objective is to reach the goal. It seems to me that goal setting is a completely humanistic attribute. So, then why is reaching the goal of ascension the objective? After all, we do have eternity to complete this, right? And, what does completion look like? Is ascension the end? Shouldn't the goal be to live each and every day in tune with our true selves, regardless of the timing of it?

Just playing devil's advocate here... but I honestly don't understand the sense of urgency in this thread.

What happens to your soul after ascension? Is 2012 the end of all ascension available to souls or will there be another ascension period? And on and on....

Today... what we do today... is what is important, no? Does your 2012 deadline mean anything at all?
edit on 22/1/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I see this whole ascention thing about getting over the deception that is being played out in the world and facing reality for what it is. Some people might get a hard time as they wake up to themselves and realise how much of a self obsessed jerk they have been with little regard to others. Others will get quite a shock as they realise how unnecessarily difficult things have been. I see it is about disclosure of UFO/ET's, free energy, end to corruption, pollution and war. It is about Earth ascending to the galactic stage and starting to accept responsibility for itself. If we cannot do that and continue to go out blasting things up and practices of slavery then the galactic community will consider Earth as a failed experiment and shut it down. These are the two main options I see with ascention, grow up as a responsible entity or get put down as a rabid animal.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Star and flag for you, jrmcleod, very well written and presented, your thoughts mirror mine almost exactly on Ascension and what it mean. I can feel myself ascending already, old things are dropping away, and new thought is coming in so fast sometimes I am quite overwhelmed with it all.

We are really close. close to what? you ask. The Ascension Process. It has all been leading to this, this is the "Big Secret" that the secret societies have been hiding from us, and the 'occult knowledge" that the Church has warned us about, and also tried to hide from us. Well, the time for secrets is over. The Truth is out there, Seek and you shall find.

What will happen?

Don't take this as gospel, this is my assessment, not a prophecy, or some Deity's words sent to me, this is my assessment, nothing more or less.

I think we will soon move up, to a new dimension of time and space, which are one and the same, you know. We live in the 3rd dimension, animals in the 2nd., and plants in the 1st. We will be moving to the 5th. dimension. You may remember this song:
Age Of Aquarious
(Hair)

When the moon is in the Seventh House And Jupiter algins with Mars Then peace will guide the planets And love will steer the stars This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius age of Aquarious Aquarious! Aquarious! Harmony and understanding Sympathy and trust abounding No more falsehoods or derisions Golden living dreams of visions Mystic crystal revelation And the mind's true liberation Aquarious! Aquarious! When the moon is in the Seventh House And Jupiter algins with Mars Then peace will guide the planets And love will steer the stars This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius The age of Aquarius Aquarious! Aquarious!

This age of awakening did not begin yesterday, it began a long time ago.
The Holy Bible says, "Every Eye shall see,: and it is not kidding about that. We will see, everything there is to see. It will be a surreal world, with dragons, unicorns, elves, fairies, demons and monsters, spiders and snakes, and all those nasty things that humankind fears and loathes. If you fear it, it will be there, torturing you until you wake up to it. You will not be able to die, even if you want to, for you, dear human being, are not a body that goes to dust, you are Spirit that cannot be destroyed.

Did you take that in, Human? Your "container," that which contains your Spirit and provides it a means to live on Terra (true name of Earth) and communicate with one another. "Life is for learning" the song says, (Suite: Judy Blue Eyes) and I believe that to be a fact. Life is school for Spirits. when you are born, that is Kindergarten, then Adulthood is High School, and when you become senior, you are in College. When you pass over, you Graduate.

During this present cycle, humankind has learned a great many things, but one thing they have not learned is to stop killing each other. Our highest Technologies go toward the building of weapons, and it never stops. Even I carry a weapon around, not for my protection, you see, but for my family's protection. This world is filled with BAD people, friends, and I am certain you have seen them with your own eyes, or at least on the evening news.

This world is under strict quarantine. Who is doing this, you ask? Those whom we may call Aliens, that's who. Higher forms of Life. They could never allow us to come into their time/dimension/space as we are, we (humankind) would surely kill them, right? One other thing; Those whom we call aliens are fighting wars also, for there are forces that wish to enslave all of humankind, and bend their will do task in heavy labor. You see, the root word of "Worship" is "Work." when these *****(insert the words if you know them) were here last it was some 36,000 years ago, and mankind did view them as "Gods." Well, they are not "Gods," they are something else. I think they are Saurian in nature, and yes, the One Great Creator made them also, so don't get that idea. Even alien lifeforms I have spoken to believe in, and look to a "Creator(ess) for Spiritual guidance.

I have often been told that I have a woman's brain. I do not take offense to this, but rather consider myself lucky. most people think using a very small part of their built-in brain power. Our brains are a conduit to Higher Knowledge.I'm talking about the Universal Mind. We each have a left and a right brain, two halves of a whole, and most live in the Male Dominated side, the left side. This is no mistake, we are taught from early childhood that God is a Man, and that Men have all the power, all the grace, and women are but property to be used as the man wills it."Obey and cling to your husband, woman, for he is of God." something like that. time for a change, girls. you know it and I know it. Almost time to go. Let's Rock.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Your belief in this is totally irrelevant. It would be to your own advantage to experience what IS happening ALREADY to millions of people around the World. OR stay ignorant and criticize others on matters you apparently know nothing about.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Millions, eh? Give me the stats please.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Where are all the souls that have passed before us? Are they ascended or descended? So why is this the last chance or only chance?

I think the OP is ascending, and is rejoicing in that ascension; this is a good thing. Yet there are forces that the OP is discrediting by embracing such a "completeness" of the way, such as the intent of evil that permeates this planet. Does this planet deserve to be descended into chaos? No, I don't believe so, but I do believe that we have forgotten that she is our Mother and that our foolish ways are killing her.

It is the very thought that ascension and its opposite are out of our hands that enables people to digress into our most primitive ways. Plastics, pollutants, ill-regard for living things, and the like; it is the thought that we will simply walk into paradise by just believing we are ascending that bothers me the most; because those are the same people who are not changing from the outer most expression. Why not just pick up the broken, the down-trodden, and the weak and lift ourselves by lifting that which cannot help itself? Why not stop wars and hunger and disease? Why not take paradigms like money and property and realize that being a custodian does not mean we are privileged to take and to covet?

My questions go on and on, and I am not without the realization that we are that which we believe we are, so to the OP I do hope you are ascending for your sake and no one else's.

We are hardly prepared to move from monkey to gods, not yet, those that die tonight will be held from ascension in my belief; they have to consciously make the effort to be part of this living planet we call Mother and enrich her if only by our own bones. The souls of the past are waiting to return so that they can live again, so that they can encompass the truth of Heaven on Earth; then they can be Judged and then they can be secure in their true Ascension.

I am sure the Demons who have permeated this realm only want to bring their world here so that they can fully reside here rather than through us. They probably see this step as their own personal Ascension; how do we know that we are not doing the same to the realm beyond that? Are we the Demons that are pushing our way into the realm of Angels as the Demons are pushing their way into ours? Highly likely because we have been told so; highly likely because I know Demons exist here within Mankind and Society, yet they would destroy the very fabric of existence in their quest at this Ascension. So much to consider as we act in our ability to Manifest on Earth; let's lay down the thoughts of ascension and begin anew by awakening to Nature and her desire to cleanse herself of the Darkness that is spreading through her.

Let us all start by acting in a manner that brings life-giving forces to fruition. We are all going to die, but we are not going to ascend so easily as we are manifesting by our own actions and our own in-actions. We have to activate ourselves by doing, by seeing that this is Paradise if we make it so. I do not see Paradise beyond Nature yet, I only see concrete and steel and I see the disease called Mankind. Yet, I am changing and I am beginning to stop in my participation of Society as I try so desperately at healing the Earth from within, by my actions and my thoughts. Right now I am isolated from the World only so I can stop being a participant and start being a Witness. I want to remember all of this and I want to know how to do things to correct this terrible undoing against Life that has come from another Realm.

I believe that our true Creators will be pleased, when they arrive, that we have overcome the very Demons of our own nature, not Nature herself! Who would want to be anywhere but here in the Garden set forth for our Creation?

Let us stop and fix this first, then we can ascend within; otherwise we will perish and we will return to be Judged for our actions when that day comes; Judgment Day.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
In 2012 and into 2013 I believe that many of us will be treated to a New Age version of the "Emperor's New Clothes." In that scenario there will be lots of people walking around claiming to have ascended and very possibly asking others why they did not choose to ascend.

I wonder what event will be the "small child pointing out that the emperor is naked?"

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

The ascention process will be complete in December 2012, until then you have lots of opportunity in developing yourself spiritually and vibrationally to raise your awareness on creation, cosmic awareness and the evolution of the soul.

You are assuming that the objective is to reach the goal. It seems to me that goal setting is a completely humanistic attribute. So, then why is reaching the goal of ascension the objective? After all, we do have eternity to complete this, right? And, what does completion look like? Is ascension the end? Shouldn't the goal be to live each and every day in tune with our true selves, regardless of the timing of it?

Just playing devil's advocate here... but I honestly don't understand the sense of urgency in this thread.

What happens to your soul after ascension? Is 2012 the end of all ascension available to souls or will there be another ascension period? And on and on....

Today... what we do today... is what is important, no? Does your 2012 deadline mean anything at all?
edit on 22/1/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

Ok maybe i should have cleared that up a bit. Your objective as is every living being in the entire universe and beyond is to get back to source. Source is infinite and so is our existance. You as well as others have lived many many hundrerds or thousands of lives before this. You have developed yourself to be at this state. Ask yourself, why are you not a dog or a cat? You are who you are because of the previous ascentions that you have been through and the experiences you have been through.

Ascention is not the final goal, it is an objective that must be completed and is inevitable. No matter what type of life you lead, be it negative or positive you will ascend. Whether you ascend to a higher frequency or you simply return to the 3rd dimension is the matter, however, no matter what ultimately you will get there no. Ascesion is the next step in evolution that will take you closer to the source of all that is and all that will be.

Living each day is a human concept that is delivered through human perception of life and time. To be without life and time, you would not experience the concept of living each day as it comes because in the spiritual sense there is no need to live in that manner. You simply are.

Every being in the universe ascends to another level. Those who die and return to spirit can choose to be any being in the universe that they so wish to be for that experience. For instance if you pass away and you choose to not return as a human in one of the ascended planets, you can return as a grey alien etc provided they are either at the same frequency as you or a lower frequency. You cannot go up in frequency as your soul needs to experience all that leads to it first.

Ascension is available at anytime, the difference is that come 2012 the portals will open allowing a mass ascention to take place. If you choose not to enter it and manage to survive the coming cataclysmic events post2012 you can still ascend provided you have the necessary frequency and vibrational state. The option will be there for people to enter the portals and ascend without the cataclysm that will take place. Some will choose to experience that, some wont.

Most people wont ascend to the 4th or 5th dimension, most will continue in the 3rd dimension to repeat the cycle until they ascend but on a different planet as Earth wont be able to support life the way it does now. Not because of what we have done but because she has to move on to fulfil her own purpose.

Those that do survive the post 2012 events will eventually die out unless they go towards the centre of Earth where the life force can still protect them, eventually Earth will awake again and support life once more, the cycles are infinite, time doesnt exist.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Woah woah woah...

Yes, the entire ascension process is happening... we are seeing this reality deconstruct.

Any portals that open up, organically, will lead to the 5th dimensional Earth.

This will be taking place next year, along with all kinds of outlandish events.

Following your inner knowing is crucial.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Is it just me or does this whole ascension thing sound like one big masss suicide?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I agree with everything you have said ... in my opinion the issue is that this..evil, this"shadow goverment" have clawed their way so deep it is going to be hard to do just that what mother earth needs, but that day will come when she be proud once more of the people that need her and yes...we do need her, without her we are nothing.

I do not know why people would reside to treating mother earth this way. Although I used to be that way...didn't care about anything or anyone but over the past 5 years I have come a long way, I care about everything I see, it saddens me terrible when I see suffering and it also saddens me that I cannot do anything...what am I saying? I can, I can help those that are close to me but as for the others, the many others that suffer I cannot, without money that is and that makes me angry. Money this money that.

We have to pay for everything that we need to live, the basics(Water, food etc). We shouldn't sit idley and just hope everything will be ok because if we do that, it won't be ok but so many are blind...it will take more than us here on ATS to make something change that's for sure.
edit on 22/1/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Also, these portals...where will they be? All round us? Or must we find them?

Love & Light.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

you got my attention, till the point you bringed jesus in the picture. im not interested anymore ,seems like you based this theory on religion......which is a lie

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

I agree starchild10, I also see no proof in this whole ascension theory. Some of the things that freak me out about this theory is that fact that people on some sites claim to be channeling prophets. Prophets who have messages for us and what not. As far as I've read it's mostly all just love each other and spread the light but still...

Although we have no proof of this happening I'd rather believe that 2012 will be beautiful and not a disaster.

lightworkers.org... this website out and tell me what you think about the whole channeling of beings from beyond.

thank you

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
I wonder if it involves choosing to drink the Kool-Aid or not?

Pazcat can only offer sarcasm to threads he doesn't understand.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sorry for my harsh answer...

If I have to believe in and spread all of this non-sense, pseudo-science new age theory, in order to get myself ascended, then I'll just gladly be doomed in this 3rd dimensional world.

I think, overall, people worry too much about rewards (heaven, ascendacy, secret knowledge,...) to justify having a nice and unselfishly life. Is it that hard to be nice to others no matter what you get in the end?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
My last post wasn't acceptable...

If you want to know more about ascension, check out George Kavassilas. There is all kinds of talk going around, but he is the definitive source on organic ascension.

Yes, this is happening and worldwide events will only get weirder.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Mayura, I just wanted to say thanks for mentioning George. I owe discovering George to you, because of one of your posts a while ago, very much appreciated. The man's message definitely struck a chord with me! Good luck on your path, and good luck spreading the word about him further! Although one thing I hope you don't mind if I suggest, try to do it in a rather different way, let people discover it for themselves rather than dropping a bomb here and there, freaking people out.
This info can scare people away if put out in a straightforward way.All the best

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged
this "ascension" stuff is a bunch of hogwash.

ill be here laughing at you in 2013

Yes but they may not be here for you to laugh at...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Did you know there is a book written on this? A very old and wise book. I rely on it not man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join