It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ascention Is Underway And Will End In 2012, What Is Your Choice?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged
this "ascension" stuff is a bunch of hogwash.

ill be here laughing at you in 2013

Yes but they may not be here for you to laugh at...

That may be. Anything's possible. I'm going with FalselyFlagged, though. There's zero evidence of anyone ever having ascended jack. On the other hand, there's near infinite evidence of charlatans and dupes.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
How does anyone know that this ascension is happening? What tells anyone this is beginning? Is it a hunch or is there some evidence?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think that's the thing with spiritual stuff, unless you think you can pick up on stuff and "feel" the surroundings there really is no evidence so believers are gonna argue their case but debunkers just won't get it. Unlike religious texts and beliefs, there's nothing to prove spirituality wrong because it's a personal experience unique to the one going through it.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I think your insane...and people have been institutionalized for much less than the hogwash you are spouting in this thread.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Dear JMMcLeod, What a wonderful post, S & F! I know there is much gloom and doom about regarding what is about to happen. I just let the latter amuse me as I have nothing but joyful anticipation. I know that we will end up where we choose to end up. Have no fear my dear ones. Your Creator loves you more than you can imagine. Set your intent and your desire upon your spiritual advancement. Everything is possible. Your hearts desire will soon be yours. Do not worry. Do not fear. Know that all is as it should be. Those that choose gloom and doom, will have it. Those that choose ascention will have it. Smile GOD loves you!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The OP has delicately written about "ascension" in such a way that when "ascension" does not happen at the end of 2012, it will not be enough to dissuade him from his delusions.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I to have have been drawn towards this prospect of ascension now while I can't say I agree with the level of detail the OP has gone into about 2012 I do agree with some fundamental aspects my brother/sister has expressed here and would just like to reply to a few theme's that have come up,

Suicide - From my studies it would indicate that suicide actually invalidates ascension, suicide would indicate that one's soul requires healing and hasn't learned the lessons of this density aka Love needing one to repeat 3rd density again

Evidence - Can only be found within I'm afraid, I personally have had many experiences which I will share if asked, but to those seeking truth/evidence a good place to start would be the act of meditating

GoodVsBad - Doesn't exist these are only concepts, a system to understand an action. I tend to think of things in terms of experience's/lesson's, service to others vs service to self

I have also found the simple act of pursuing ascension this has made me a better person and has attracted many a positive experience into my life cycle,the trick is obtaining a constant state of meditation through out your waking life

so even if you do think its a load of baloney, surely as an ideal of how one should live, as a loving compassionate human being, surely this is something one should at least consider.

Love and Light

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Allis1

Would you be willing to share a few experiences/evidence? Not to prove anything, I just like reading about them.
I fully believe in it to but have never experienced it yet.. Plan to do so with meditation.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I seriously have to say having read the first page of replies on here I would deduce that most people voting in favour of ascencion are either Suicidal because they want thier live's to end or deluded or very depressed about the state of thier own lives on this earth,if you want to change things then get up and do something about it,isnt that what most people who get into politics,religion and science do,dont they have the best intentions of changing the world while in Uni only to grow up graduate and find out they are subservient to the society in which they have joined?
I dont think the way forward is to tell people what you think is happening as gospel with language that doesnt really tell you anything other than double dutch and gobbldygook,it seems cultish and an extension of fourwinds10.com.
As someone who's grandmother was a psychic medium while alive and someone who knows other mediums and has been involved in spirituality I would say its ok to share opinions but its not ok to give people false hope and encourage them to sit there and do nothing hoping some allignment in outer space is going to solve all our problems.
You should be ashamed and you should have a disclaimer telling people this is for entertainment purposes only as certainly in the uk you cant advertise as a pro medium anymore but you can advertise you provide a service for entertainment purposes and I think threads like these should utilise the same rules,I dont know about the USA but it would go somewhat to helping the mentally ill who visit these forums who perhaps do feel suicidal and read and take heart from post's like these so as to justify the means to an end.
Mods take note and consider this as at somepoint in the future if you are serious about maintaining an online presence and community where people can discuss theories then some new ground rules will have to be drawn up to protect the vulnerable.
I speak as a formerly depressed person who found it really easy to be sucked into these kinds of things and beliefs and I now beleive they do nothing for you other than make you look stupid and crazy in front of you friends and colleagues.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Sure,I'm going to keep them short because I'm going to bed soon after this but basically the one that happens the most often is I have this like "chill/resonance/intense emotion" that go's through my whole body that I believe is my higher self saying whatever I'm thinking now I need to pay attention to; I get this when I read certain text's or do certain things, the most powerful one was quite recently when I was thinking about recycling, I fell to my knee's in the realization that all my life I've been poisoning/killing this beautiful planet that provides us with life,I'm sure not many people would understand but in that moment I truly felt the earths pain and love,from now on I recycle as much as possible, I also get a less intense version of this feeling when I read The Law Of One which talks about ascension

Over the last year when I sleep my lucid dreams,OBE's have been increasing,also sometimes I literally can feel cosmic energy entering/vibrating through my crown chakra when I lay in a deep trance in bed, I've also been visited by a ball of light in a very lucid dream in my bedroom, that came in through the window and bathed my body in pure white light.

I once meditated when I was about 15 in the shower and felt like I was part of the water like I was connected to all things, now I'm 23 when I mediate I fell lighter more empowered, I can resist physical pain, I become aware of my bones,my nerve system,my organs, and also my spirit

Also I have this memory of when I was very young before I knew about spirituality, I was sitting in school and I just had this memory/flashback I don't know what to call it. Of being some blue man kinda like the guy out of the watchman, looking through a book choosing which soul to incarnate in next, which for a kid I think is a very unusual thing to think about I was about 6 years old

I've given you a glimpse into some of my personal experiences maybe when time allows I'll share more, please feel free to share any thought's/experiences you posses

Peace be with you

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I sometimes feel sorry for New Agers.

People don't seem to "ascend", if human history is any indication, there is nothing new under the sun. People are the same, a thousand years ago, five-thousand...Technology may have improved, medical practice, etc., but not people.

You folks are in for big disappointment, and then what?

Many years ago, when my Dad was alive, he would sometimes drag me along to "charismatic" Christian healing services (he had medical problems). He SO hoped for a cure, he tried religion SO hard, he really, truly wanted to believe!

But it didn't seem to matter what he tried, nothing worked for him.

He went to Lourdes, France (the Catholic healing waters) back in the 1950's. He no sooner got in the water, and he saw some bozo knock his clothes in the mud on shore, and run away. Instantly pissed, he "missed" the moment! Some cripple next to him got "cured"! But not him.

We would go to services, and the "holy" person would touch people's heads, and they would instantly "fall back". As a young healthy big teenage boy, I even helped be a "catcher" at one point! But when they came to my Dad, he would get his head touched, his eyes closed, he would "try" to fall back (maybe), and after a few seconds, he would give up, get off his knees or whatever, and go back to his seat. I was always "amused" by the pissy look on his face (twisted, I know), he was SO disappointed that God just didn't give a damn about curing him!

But the funny thing is, he was lucky that he never became so deluded that he "fell", or imagined being cured (for a while), etc. It was to his credit that he was honest enough with himself that "nothing ever worked".

BUT, the disappointment was palpable, and it eventually turned into a "hatred" for "God". He's been dead for some years now, but a reasonable person would have to wonder about such nonsense. Certainly, it was not a "healthy" outlook he had, that some unseen force "should" take his problems away.

Folks, don't count on "ascension"! That only happens on Stargate. And at the end of the day, when you are still just little 'ole you, perhaps that's when you can really "ascend", and realize there is no "magic". If you want something better, you will have to do it the old-fashioned way...WORK for it!!

JR

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Wow !! It's obvious that the subject matter of this thread is very polarizing. I personally lean heavily toward the idea of something good coming soon. Something along the lines of a transformation or transition to another level of existence. I don't have any evidence for it...it is just a result of my own questioning and contemplation.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I have no questions.

I have no doubt.

I hold no fear.

I am grateful for your reminder.

I'll see you up there, but if you arrive first, put the kettle on!

Peace Bro

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by combatfoo2000
I seriously have to say having read the first page of replies on here I would deduce that most people voting in favour of ascencion are either Suicidal because they want thier live's to end or deluded or very depressed about the state of thier own lives on this earth,if you want to change things then get up and do something about it,isnt that what most people who get into politics,religion and science do,dont they have the best intentions of changing the world while in Uni only to grow up graduate and find out they are subservient to the society in which they have joined?

I gave you a star. I believe you have made some very valid points.

Please don't take this wrong, just suggesting to you, work a bit on cleaning up your thoughts. I believe your observations are valid and what you have to say is worthy of mention. It would help if you double-spaced your paragraphs to make them more readable. I'm am just suggesting a bit more polish and your contributions will be notable here, I am sure. It takes a few posts to get into the groove here but it looks like you are on your way.

Live long and prosper, or whatever is most appropriate. Well wishes. -Eron

edit on 22-1-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by combatfoo2000

Too bad you are worried about what people think, no wonder you display anger towards these issues, you cannot understand them since you are STILL depressed, and choose to live powerlessly.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
this is just nit-picky, but if you misspell one of the most important words in the title of your post people will shrug it off.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Allis1

Wow, intense.. I'll give you my take on that. While most of humanity is a virus to the Earth. Yes a virus. We nuke the earth, bomb it, pour cement over it, rape it, we're a virus. There's some that aren't and they can live in harmony with nature, THEY can live in peace with the animals. You seem to somehow have the connection with Earth still and not a virus but a contributor and healer of it/with it. And to that, congratulations.
I'm going to find my way down that path by going right back to it and giving the love to our Mother. I'd keep in touch with that side if I were you, it's great to have and will be a huge boost when stuff goes to all hell.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Thanks for your share. It gives me something to ponder. However, I must say it is quite a unique perception of events. I truely understand the energy must seperate (the lower vibration from the hight vibration). No doubt we will not be able to co-exist. But how that is going to happen remains a mystery to me. I've been saying for 20 years that we are graduating and 2012 will be the final graduation for Earth and the people on it. But the lower vibratory people will not physically be able to make the cut, (by choice of course). And this, my friend, is an interesting concept. Where do you get your information. Someplace I can check out for myself? Book maybe?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have long felt that humanity is on the brink of an awakening, an "ascension" if you prefer. I was expecting this would take place gradually and occur over a period of several generations until new ideas, new talents and knowledge became generally accepted by most everyone.

You suggest this will come quite soon, perhaps very rapidly or all at once as you claim it will be completed by December 2012. The only circumstance in which I could imagine such a sudden "ascension" is through a massive or global "event" occurring that leaves us no choice but to assume our new careers in some "placement event."

Are you suggesting something as our Earth coming under a new harmonic resonance whereby all life as we know it undergoes sudden and rapid transformation? You suggest portals will open in the Earth that will be passageways into other dimensions and that nothing of our world today will remain as it is at this moment.

If what I visualize of your scenario is not correct then please help me out, but it seems you are describing a massive event that will disembody the spirits currently occupying our physical plane and will be finding new careers. Though you view this as a marvelous transformation, would an outside observer perhaps view the event as a global catastrophe? Could you clarify a bit?

edit on 22-1-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
How could I raise my vibrational frequency so I can ascend?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join