It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

According to the mayan elders:

The High Mayan Council has spoken for the first time in 500 years. Truth has been revealed: “THE END OF TIME WINDOW HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND IT BEGAN ON OCTOBER 24, 2007 – (completing anytime from now until 2015). COMET HOLMES EXPLOSION HAS BEEN VERIFIED AS THE BLUE KACHINA. (This was the final Hopi sign that indigenous cultures awaited.) TOTAL LOSS OF MAGNETOSPHERE WILL SIGNAL A MAGNETIC POLE REVERSAL WHICH WILL SIGNAL A PHYSICAL POLE SHIFT 16 TO 17 DEGREES INTO RUSSIA. IT WILL TAKE APPROX. 20HRS AND THE WORLD WILL BE IN TOTAL DARKNESS FOR 30HRS. (Apparently this does occur approximately every 5200 years). MAYA ARE PREPARING FOR THE 13 CRYSTAL SKULL CEREMONY. 13 SKULLS…(Drunvalo has confirmed this fact), 1 SKULL FOR EVERY THOUSAND YEARS SINCE THE LAST POLE SHIFT. THE 1ST SKULL WAS MADE PRE-SHIFT BY THE ATLANTEANS, 12 SKULLS HAVE SINCE BEEN MADE BY THE MAYA (POST-SHIFT ATLANTEAN PRIESTS AND PEOPLES). THE COUNCIL GOES ON TO SAY THAT TECHNOLOGY IS NOT THE SIGN OF AN ADVANCED CIVILIZATION…ITS THE SIGN OF A CIVILIZATION ABOUT TO ADVANCE. MAYA HAVE BEEN THROUGH MANY POLE SHIFTS AND ARE PREPARING FOR THE NEXT ONE WHICH THEY SAY (AND CERTAIN SCIENTISTS AGREE) COULD HAPPEN ANY MINUTE…LOOK FOR THE MISSING OF OUR MAGNETOSPHERE.”

Navajo Blog

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

It's probably connected but the problem is, it's conjecture. I personally believe the Mayans were wise old souls and knew the cosmos like the backs of their hands but for me, I have a difficult time interpreting what they're saying. I don't know what line (of theirs) to attribute to what circumstance of ours. I don't even know the time-line they're referring to seeing man has messed with 'time' so much.
We've added leap years and extra hours etc so who knows if we're even in the right decade let alone century! (but I think we are in the time period they speak of)

I think there's a lot of significance in ALL their writings and records only, we're leaving it to someone else to decipher for us and I think right there, a lot of information has the potential of being misread or misunderstood. Even the reminding Mayans are conflicted in the ancestors messages.

So it's a Catch-22 no doubt.

I apologize for not answering this earlier but it's just out of my area of expertise. I'd only be adding more confusion to the mix and was hoping someone else more knowledgeable would chime in.
Please don't feel over-looked. We like having you here. Please add more.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by redoubt
Just a couple of thoughts...

1. Our weather person was no doubt educated, but I am not sure whether this program was prepared by her personally, or someone else with a more complete understanding of the subject matter. But either way, the presentation is worthy and the information a breath of fresh air in an area where hum-drum denials have become too common to believe.

2. There will no doubt be some back-flash to our weather person at the station in Lake Havasu, Arizona. I hope that those here at ATS who find this video series as enlightening as I, will contact the TV station to express support for both the program and the woman who presented it.

Thanks for this great find!

Are those words coming from you or are you quoting someone from her news station?
Please clarify. Thanks!

The sarcasm was uncalled for. All I did was offer an opinion on your thread.

My bad. Lesson learned.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I feel the same about the time line - difficult to pin down.
edit on 21-1-2011 by crazydaisy because: removed sentence

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOPrimate

It has been stated on the news when talking about the Tampa Airport, that the north pole field had move 40 miles in one year. That doesn't look very slow. Dr. Kaku, was saying that it can speed up before it stops. If say Miami Beach was to move 40 miles we would surely notice that.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by berrygurrl

According to the mayan elders:

The High Mayan Council has spoken for the first time in 500 years. Truth has been revealed: “THE END OF TIME WINDOW HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND IT BEGAN ON OCTOBER 24, 2007 – (completing anytime from now until 2015). COMET HOLMES EXPLOSION HAS BEEN VERIFIED AS THE BLUE KACHINA. (This was the final Hopi sign that indigenous cultures awaited.) TOTAL LOSS OF MAGNETOSPHERE WILL SIGNAL A MAGNETIC POLE REVERSAL WHICH WILL SIGNAL A PHYSICAL POLE SHIFT 16 TO 17 DEGREES INTO RUSSIA. IT WILL TAKE APPROX. 20HRS AND THE WORLD WILL BE IN TOTAL DARKNESS FOR 30HRS. (Apparently this does occur approximately every 5200 years). MAYA ARE PREPARING FOR THE 13 CRYSTAL SKULL CEREMONY. 13 SKULLS…(Drunvalo has confirmed this fact), 1 SKULL FOR EVERY THOUSAND YEARS SINCE THE LAST POLE SHIFT. THE 1ST SKULL WAS MADE PRE-SHIFT BY THE ATLANTEANS, 12 SKULLS HAVE SINCE BEEN MADE BY THE MAYA (POST-SHIFT ATLANTEAN PRIESTS AND PEOPLES). THE COUNCIL GOES ON TO SAY THAT TECHNOLOGY IS NOT THE SIGN OF AN ADVANCED CIVILIZATION…ITS THE SIGN OF A CIVILIZATION ABOUT TO ADVANCE. MAYA HAVE BEEN THROUGH MANY POLE SHIFTS AND ARE PREPARING FOR THE NEXT ONE WHICH THEY SAY (AND CERTAIN SCIENTISTS AGREE) COULD HAPPEN ANY MINUTE…LOOK FOR THE MISSING OF OUR MAGNETOSPHERE.”

Navajo Blog

I know about the 13 skulls and for some reason, I'm in with it. I think there's something HUGE about those but again, it's conjecture and a personal feel you get when you hear the story. I understood the 13th has been located a while ago and the owner refuses to give it up? Is that true? Who knows!

Now, the Blue Kachna, here again....is it Comet Holmes, Hale Bopp, the Norway Spiral or even the infamous Betelgeuse that's due to burst?

It's all too prophetic and prolific-like for me to know exactly what they're referring to. Perhaps when they wrote it they didn't realize we'd have so much to choose from? (Yeah, they probably knew that too).

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
In regards to posters with headaches, etc- I have been ridiculously tense lately especially in my back and neck. I've also had this feeling that something just isn't right. It might be connected to what's happening lately or it might be me. Things just don't feel right.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Human_Alien, Excellent thread. I just watched all three of the videos you provided and I think they're legit.
Lake Havasu City is in Arizona, TV 45, KLHU, Chantel Day, Weatherwoman.

Most believable explanation for the mass animal deaths I've heard yet. Scary.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

I'm glad someone researched her. I was gonna but noticed someone had already. I am shy often and am a terrible public speaker but if you asked me to talk about guitars or something I would be much more comfortable because I have knowledge and a level of understanding that I would feel comfortable to discuss their shapes, acoustics, properties, wiring, hardware. She just seems unrehearsed and I question that.

Is it because this news is so brand new to her?

The second video, the first 2 minutes. Watch it again. Seems like a lot of weather jargon and speak, but she seems to have a hard time with it.

Has her research been cross-checked by anyone? Just curious how accurate her knowledge is.

I'm going to totally speculate here.

I think she's brand new to the news and/or...perhaps this was the first time to present a new segment (seeing there's only 3 videos) of the news away from her weather map.....where she had total license to inject her own personal opinions (dipped in facts) on a subject that appears to have her concerned, curious or perplexed.

That's my over-all feel for the woman. I think it's probably harder to deliver unbridled and raw opinions when you're used to reading rigid weather reports--- so maybe that's why she came off a little out of her element?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayTee
In regards to posters with headaches, etc- I have been ridiculously tense lately especially in my back and neck. I've also had this feeling that something just isn't right. It might be connected to what's happening lately or it might be me. Things just don't feel right.

Probably a combo of everything. The magnetic fields absolutely affect our bodies/brains (Chakras?) no doubt. Look at those magnetic bracelets that (supposedly) help you feel better, reduce pain and create more energy!

So perhaps some people (like you and others?) are experiencing the negative (electrical) charges instead of the positive? I'm just guessing but I don't see why not.

For me personally, I've been in need of very little sleep (since Dec 21) and now, in retrospect, I feel I might be reacting to whatever is going on as well.

So....who knows.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Thanks for the "Plasma Rain" video, even though there are little glitches in it ("warning from Sumerians & Mayans from 26,000 years ago"). I really believe that the Global Elite have known for DECADES that some major catastrophe is headed our way and have been stealing TRILLIONS of US taxpayer money to hoard resources and build their survival bunkers, seed vaults, advanced technology equipment, etc.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Thank you Human_Alien,

I don't want to go patting myself on the back about this at all – but I have been researching ancient civilizations for quite some time. I do think that some of it is conjecture – but most of the data that we have interpreted form the Aztecs and Mayan cultures is spot on. The Mayans were much more advanced mathematically than their European counterparts since Europeans were going through the dark ages – the Mayans knew Pi. We know how to read their hieroglyphs – it isn't hard to understand their numeric system, it is actually really easy. Reading their calendar and translating it to our current dates isn't as hard as people would think either since we know their mathematics.

I don't want to stray off topic, the above is just surmising how well we know exactly what they were saying. I could go on and on about their mathematics and culture – but there is no point.

Believe me when I say that when people started posting the mass die offs, I was one of the people posting “things die all the time,” and I paid no heed to exactly what was happening. When you posted these videos it just clicked... Sometime in 2012 there will be an event that the sun creates (because of our magnetic poles being out of whack) – which will result in massive earthquakes... The Aztecs and Maya knew something – how? No one knows.

The Mayans believed they were time travelers yes, but the Aztecs did not. They copied the Mayan beliefs – but not to the point of claiming that they could transverse time.

You are 100% correct on other people translating what they said – which is why looking at both the Aztec and Mayan references to the end of this 'cycle' is key. The Aztecs were around when the Spanish came and destroyed their civilization, the Maya were long gone.

Lets just say we don't know the exact times and dates or even that the times and dates don't even matter. What matters is they pointed to 2012 and what these ancient people wrote actually corresponds to exactly what the news reporter stated but on a larger world wide catastrophic scale. It happens in 2012. The weird thing is, I don't even have to stretch the story at all to make it fit – it fits completely without any interpretation: “Earthquake Sun.”

I usually am very far removed from the doom and gloom crowd... but this scared the crap right out of me, so much so that I had to post something to your thread. I apologize about nagging to be noticed, I just put it all together and had to say something... don't know how much good it will do.

We have a hole in our magnetic field – the sun is becoming super active in 2012 according to physicists... I think we are going to have problems.

Sorry for the long rant.

Peace,
Kroms33

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfATS
The most logical explanation out there if you ask me. I am sure that does affect humans. I have noticed all kinds of crazy things going on with my friends and such in the last month. Maybe Astrology has its roots based in magnetic variations and their affect on humans.

And look at the influence of the Moon on the tides, the increase in activity for the police & hospitals during a Full Moon, those things are real. But Astrology has been ridiculed for so long, it's not going to convince the skeptics.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
(S & F) Very interesting and very informative in a comprehensive manner as well...nice. Finaly someone to explain this in a language most of the people will understand. Keep 'em coming!

I find it very odd that she went to the methane explination in the 3rd video. She says that only a small amount of methane can harm a lot of fish and birds...were there not millions of gallons of methane released during the spill? Could it have any thing to do with that as well. I'm not trolling I'm just asking if anybody thinks it added to the dead animals situation?

I remember during the worst of the BP Gulf Spill, there was talk about the dangers of a Super- tsunami created by an underwater Methane explosion from the Gulf floor.

It turned out for a fact that BP drilled into an "asphalt volcano" -- which is why huge blobs of asphalt (weighing hundreds of pounds) were washing up on the shores of Texas, etc.

Then there was Matt Simmon saying that the Gulf floor was so badly fractured that capping the well was NOT going to fix the ENTIRE problem -- it was just a PR stunt to mollify the public. But then he had a heart attack in his hot tub and no one else was talking about other oil leaks from the Gulf floor.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

How wonderfully insightful that was just now. Thank you so very much.
I'm sorry this thread scared you though. That wasn't my intent as I hope you know.

Perhaps you're more a new-comer to the 2012 era than I (and younger?) for I've been piecing things together since 2000 but more so since 2009!

And in doing so it's made me suspicious, aware, wrong, wise, hopeful, confused, worried, free and caring all at the same time.

It's interesting you mentioned time travel because I was just listening to late-great Terrence McKenna who felt time as we know it will cease in 2012.
We'll be able to time travel so we'll no longer live in linear time/space. We'll be able to travel backwards, forwards etc.
I can't even begin to imagine that and not sure I totally embrace it myself but that's just yet another prediction, (I-Ching) for 2012.
See how confusing this all can get?

Thanks again for your wise words!

Here's a vid on McKenna @2:50

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Great post Human_Alien

Starred and Flagged.

I do think that the Mayans knew something (as you stated in a post on this thread) and that is why I became so thirsty for knowledge about lost civilizations that I researched the topic for 20+ years.

Here are a few tidbits of info to add to this topic that the ancients knew:

The four Olin symbols framing the center represents the current epoch: Earthquake Sun. The four epochs depicted inside the square portions of this symbol correspond to the four previous epochs, also called Suns. The Aztecs believed that the world was destroyed and re-created four times previous to the current epoch. They believe the current epoch will be destroyed by earthquakes.

Date 13-Acatl (13-reed), begin of Nahui-Ollin (The Earthquakes Sun - fifth epoch)

BTW 'Ollin' means "movement"

Anyone guess what the Aztec's called the last Epoch that destroyed the world? Nahui Atl or Atonatiuh - meaning Water. The Aztec's took much of their religion and beliefs from the Mayans and other civilizations that existed before them.

Where the Aztec differed most significantly from the Maya was in their more primitive number system and in their less precise way of recording dates.

So, essentially - the information that the Aztecs took from the Maya was degraded a bit because most likely of a lack of understanding.

What is happening - and what Human_Alien posted with these videos indeed seems to be pointing to a "Earthquake Sun" type scenario. Interesting how this all shows that the ancients knew a lot more than we give them credit for.

No cause for alarm though - nothing we can really do about it if it is true, so lets just wait and see what happens.
edit on 1/21/2011 by kroms33 because: I added an "s" to the word civilization... silly typo!!!

Kroms33, I gave your post a star, but did not reply to it because I was in a hurry to get thru the thread. Your post is full of very interesting info, I included your quote here so people would not have to scroll back to find your post again. I would like to add that the Hopi Indians have a similar prophecy, but you probably already know that.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sywardus

I think the animal die offs are due to the BP oil disaster but can't find the connection yet. If you look at the Thermohaline current and the location of the Animal die offs, there is a direct correlation as far as location goes. It does seem to be a mystery right now. Here are some links.

There seems to me to be a direct relationship between where the animals are dying off and the thermohaline current which circulates and drives the earths weather patterns. If this is the case we should see more deep sea creatures washing up on shores dead after toxins reach the deeper currents. Should be interesting to see if this is what happens. If it is the case, then....we are in for a wild ride.

Sywardus, I think there are multiple things going on. It's the magnetosphere, underwater methane gas, and poisoning from the BP GOM spill, and God knows what else.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
What concerns me is that people are posting without even reading any other posts in the thread.

Either that or my posts just are not visible to anyone else but myself.

Kroms33, there are lots of people who do NOT read the entire thread. Some do NOT even bother to read the entire OP!

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Thanks for the video on McKenna. I don't know what to think of his Timewave Zero theory based on an algorithm derived from the I Ching. St. Malachi? Nostradamus is so vague in most of his predictions -- I'm not impressed.

I am really impressed with the readings (over 14,000 of them) from Edgar Cayce (died 1945). He saw massive earthquakes & Earth Changes happening in the 1980's & 90's -- before 2000. Obviously, these did not happen. I believe what Cayce saw has been delayed and is unfolding NOW. He foresaw an eleven (11) degree pole shift of the Earth, global climate change, flooding of many coastal areas (he saw some land rising upward).

Cayce was clear that even though it might seem like the End Times, humankind would survive.

SeaWind

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join