It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Great post Human_Alien

Starred and Flagged.

I do think that the Mayans knew something (as you stated in a post on this thread) and that is why I became so thirsty for knowledge about lost civilizations that I researched the topic for 20+ years.

Here are a few tidbits of info to add to this topic that the ancients knew:

The four Olin symbols framing the center represents the current epoch: Earthquake Sun. The four epochs depicted inside the square portions of this symbol correspond to the four previous epochs, also called Suns. The Aztecs believed that the world was destroyed and re-created four times previous to the current epoch. They believe the current epoch will be destroyed by earthquakes.

Date 13-Acatl (13-reed), begin of Nahui-Ollin (The Earthquakes Sun - fifth epoch)

BTW 'Ollin' means "movement"

Anyone guess what the Aztec's called the last Epoch that destroyed the world? Nahui Atl or Atonatiuh - meaning Water. The Aztec's took much of their religion and beliefs from the Mayans and other civilizations that existed before them.

Where the Aztec differed most significantly from the Maya was in their more primitive number system and in their less precise way of recording dates.

So, essentially - the information that the Aztecs took from the Maya was degraded a bit because most likely of a lack of understanding.

What is happening - and what Human_Alien posted with these videos indeed seems to be pointing to a "Earthquake Sun" type scenario. Interesting how this all shows that the ancients knew a lot more than we give them credit for.

No cause for alarm though - nothing we can really do about it if it is true, so lets just wait and see what happens.
edit on 1/21/2011 by kroms33 because: I added an "s" to the word civilization... silly typo!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by condition9

Oh !! I just went to the doctor last week and he said I was having migraines, too. And like you I seldom if ever have a headache at all. I was afraid I was having a stroke. Also had to get something to help me sleep, which is working all that great. The magnetic field has a direct affect on a humans brain because of the electrical currents produce by the pineal gland, which it also produces more adrinaline. In other words it doesn't take much button pushing to set someone off. We should all start learning some meditation, or deep breathing excerises.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkRift

That's strange because I too have been suffering since Christmas from something similar. I'm getting about 3 bouts a week lasting intensely for about half an hour and then residually for anything from 1 to 6 hours.

To the OP:- Thanks for sharing. What she had to say is rational and very likely. It's been a widely accepted view for some time. Also, I fear she is no more a meteorologist than I, and no more qualified to speak on this subject than any ATSer with an interest. However, this doesnt make whats she's saying untrue, it just make it unremarkable IMO.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
A very good presentation and very easy on the ears, eyes and mind....Even the Sheople could understand that report. Well done Chantelle Weather Lady. A Flag for bringing it to our attention.

edit on 21-1-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Wonderful find here, Human-Alien. I have felt from the beginning that these die-offs were most probably due to seismically-induced subterranean methane releases...The weather caster's research and postulations are spot on.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Exactly how many had headaches on NYE? The same number than get headaches on any night after they've been drinking? It was NYE folks! Might their be some link here other than outside forces?

Having said that I do believe the earth is changing in ways we do not yet know. The Bible talks about the earth groaning as if it's a living thing, which it is, and I think it's breaking down like an old person does.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

edit on 21-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by condition9

Oh !! I just went to the doctor last week and he said I was having migraines, too. And like you I seldom if ever have a headache at all. I was afraid I was having a stroke. Also had to get something to help me sleep, which is working all that great. The magnetic field has a direct affect on a humans brain because of the electrical currents produce by the pineal gland, which it also produces more adrinaline. In other words it doesn't take much button pushing to set someone off. We should all start learning some meditation, or deep breathing excerises.

I had a bad bout of bad migraines a couple years ago. One day, I didn't have a headache or pain, but I got extremely dizzy then later as I was walking a short distance down the sidewalk outside, everything started to spin, then went black and my heart started thumping and I passed out. I sure thought it was a heart-attack. The wife found me, brought me to the ER, and after hooking me up to EKG and such, the doctor told me it was Vertigo brought on by a migraine. He proved the Vertigo thing by having me lie down then forcing me into a rapid sitting position and I almost passed out again.
Migraines don't always equate to head-pain. They can exhibit in many different ways, so the Dr told me.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I never get sick and I mean never. Guess what, I got sick on the day before New Years eve and was sick until the 2nd. My worst symptom was a horrible headache that would not go away no matter what medication I took. I never really thought much about it but maybe there was something to it after all.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I actually don't have a problem with this concept, and think it deserves attention.

However, I would suggest that people look at that map with the pin points of where this is occuring again.

There is a large concentration around The Gulf of Mexico. The Gulf of Mexico has a large and increasing dead zone, where there isn't enough oxygen in the water and animals die of hypoxia. Further, this is the area that was just doused in the largest onsite concentrations of corexit ever, and a horrible (and likely continuing) petroleum leak. Both of which might exacerbate the dead zone.

The companies that are involved in this also have quite a lot of money and influence. Denying that they have exacerbated the problems is less convincing than allowing other believeable and possible ideas to be explored by the populace. I would imagine looking on sites like this is an excellent place to find ideas that might work well for that.

Don't not look a the magnetisphere. But be aware, that bait and switch isn't that unlikely.

I know what you're suggesting and I know where you're going with this (GOM disaster) but perhaps the 'leak' is working with (in a bad way) this magnetic anomaly. I just feel we would've seen these die-offs (in these numbers) a LOT sooner than Jan 1st.

Tampa airport had to readjust their runway a few weeks ago due to the magnetic shift which had nothing to do with the GOM.
So I am not discounting that GOM is not at minimum, a contributor but I don't think its the main culprit. In fact I am almost certain it's not.

I think the Full Moon on the winter solstice (Dec 21) was the catalyst to this whole conundrum! I forgot if this woman (in the videos) mentioned that but I know I have for a few weeks now in a few different threads too!

This is just my opinion m'friend

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
really she does not say much. she is mixing weak opinion with science. she knows nothing about drumfish and she knows very ittle about the effect of emf on humans and animals...

kx

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
reply to post by staciebee

I have been having several almost migraine headaches and I never get headaches is this something everyone is getting or wtf / is going on//
That was one of the questions I had,if it effects animals and fish this severely how does it or how is it effecting people?I also wonder if it has anything to do with the bulging over at Yosemite the other day??

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

edit on 21-1-2011 by DevolutionEvolvd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Gee, I wonder how the magnetosphere got breeched? Maybe HAARP has a lie...uh, I mean an answer for us.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The Inuit community knows the sun has changed position as shown in this article. They live off the land and have noticed that everything is changing, they say even the Inuit themselves. They notice that the earth is moving beneath the old ecliptic plane in the summer and above it during the winter!!!! Could this be what the Mayans predicted for 2012??? Very scary as I believe them before I would believe any corporate organisation like NASA!

real2012info.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Thank you for that, and it is nice not have men to communicate with that are not intimidated by our intelligence. This subject to me hits on exactly what event everyone feels is coming. I saw a government preparedness video on ATS that shows the earth losing gravity and everyone and everthing started floating up. So maybe they are telling us the truth but figure we will take it as a joke. Yeah!! HA HA

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It doesn't get any cooler than that(video)I had asked this question on another thread and didn't get a response so I'll ask again.The history channel aired their once a month doomsday shows last week,I did watch two of them,the one that I found interesting was called Apocalyptic Man it wasn't so much the show that got my interest it was what was said in the begining it said,"We are on the verge of apocalypse,the government knows and are preparing" that was a first for me,has anyone ever seen this???

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by discl0sur3
S&F for the information, thanks for the thread OP

I completely agree with what she's saying but I'm pretty sure she isn't a real news broadcaster...small clues give it away (ie.she's obviously not reading a TelePrompTer and she pronounced magneeetosphere, magnet -o-sphere *haha)

She is a real meteorologist in Arizona!
www.klhu.tv...

Her mispronunciation is nothing and can easily be overlooked seeing we have a president who thinks we have 57 states in our country!

And that didn't include Alaska and hawaii!!!Ha ha now I know he's from Kenya.Ha ha ha..............that was priceless

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
reply to post by Human_Alien

Not everybody has the ability to watch videos, which is why ATS requires you post a short paragraph briefly describing any video that you post. So....can someone please post a brief overview of the videos in the OP?

But..............ATS provided us the ability to 'scroll' though

I did a short blurb on this only two pages back.

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Can you at least say what she says, you know sum it up.

Not everyone can watch video

Thanks.

Sure

Basically she's saying mass-deaths of the animals, in itself, isn't an uncommon event however the short period of time in which they all died........IS! (ya think?)

She states, any electromagnetic activity and field disturbances will affect most living creatures.

She pointed out how the Drum Fish (the first reported group of fish) have a special swim-bladder that resonates sound as they swim (hence their name) which would make sense why they were the first (?) group to react and be effected by all this.

So all in all she's saying all these events are a precursor that our magnetic fields are changing and/or doing something out of the ordinary.

PS. Looks like we might be in trouble with Yellowstone very soon too.
(and this isn't even 2012!)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

Right, I never thought about it, but if I get up in the morning fast, I get so dizzy I have to sit down. Thanks I was worried about the suddeness of this but I have prople had symptoms leading up to this. I just hope if the magnetic field shifts a lot more than 40 miles a year, if I am going to be able to stand at all, lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join