It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ChantelDay

Chantel, again, thank you so much for joining us and finding us (again, how did you get wind of this thread?)

I wouldn't spend too much time defending your character. It will speak for itself in no time.

We are a very diverse group here at ATS. Some like peanut butter whilst others, jelly. But together we mesh pretty well.
So please don't waste your time with those whose soul purpose is to assassinate ones character.

Please provide a Mod with your credentials so we can get on with a very likely, EXCELLENT question and answer session (if you don't mind)
You can alert a Mod by the drop down window under your name and ask them how to go about verifying who you are.

Thanks again for joining us (and if you're not who you allege to be this might turn out to be a very unpleasant experience for you. We'll find out in due time)
Again please...don't take that personally.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412
Ah, I already wondered when we're going to get videos like these ones. I don't know this charming lady, and I can't find any background info about her. So, until this part is not clear, I consider this as a Government Operation, where the megaloman, "we're so secret" idiots finally realized they can't solve this problem on their own, also they can't keep in secret. And now they're asking us, CTs via videos, presented by a charming lady to solve this problem, figure out theories as their braniac can't do. This is why the video is trying to challenge us.

Why do I believe this is a Government video? It's too professional to be a simple YouTube video. The make up is also perfect (Three different make ups, hair style for three videos.).

Well, I just wanted to open a topic to ask the Gov agents here on ATS to write down their questions what they, NASA, NSA, etc, etc... can't solve so maybe we, whose are usually thinking on a different way then scientists, can solve this problem together, but it seems they were faster.

Anyway, nice videos. It's holding all the questions together.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

No government involvement going on here. I can't believe I'm the only person truly talking about it. I am very real, and I volunteer at the station. I researched and wrote this myself. I have no creditientials. I'm just an average person putting the pieces together. I do work in a professional tv environment and all 3 tapes were filmed on different days, as it was a 3 piece segment over a weeks time on the station. I'm really just a small town girl with the desire to lift the veil. xoxox

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Welcome Chantel, I too think you may be on to something. And thanks for coming forward here.

In one response though, you said that methane is heaver than oxygen. That I question.
www.engineeringtoolbox.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'd be happy to square that away. So a little bird who is friends I believe with the 3 guys that run this place emailed me, also a friend from highschool who subscribes told me today. I'll get on the Mod bit, and post my references shortly after.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nocents

Welcome Chantel, I too think you may be on to something. And thanks for coming forward here.

In one response though, you said that methane is heaver than oxygen. That I question.
www.engineeringtoolbox.com...

Sorry I meant denser too. Doesn't just rise into the atmosphere, takes time lingers closer to the ground, which is what prompted humans to build their beds up off the floor. If gas leaks into the home it would kill anyone sleeping on ground level. And history has proved this to be true.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Chantel, again, thank you so much for joining us and finding us (again, how did you get wind of this thread?)

I'm the one who alerted Chantel to this thread and invited her to join the discussion.

I guarantee she's very real, very intelligent and very sincere.

If there are any further doubts (there shouldn't be), I'm sure a mod can verify that her IP resolves to the Lake Havasu area.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Perhaps you're more a new-comer to the 2012 era than I (and younger?) for I've been piecing things together since 2000 but more so since 2009!

If only I was a newcomer to all of this

No, like I have said - I have been researching lost civilizations (Atlantis to be exact) for over 20 years and my research brought me to Meso-America primarily. I have been to Mexico - walked amongst the ancient ruins and even knew about the Mayan prediction before it went viral... way before it went viral. To me, the Mayan prediction isn't saying that it is the end of the world and humanity - I have always argued quite the opposite. When looking at the corresponding Aztec calendar - and hearing this womans data, it seriously begins to add up to something very catastrophic that could be emerging next year.

I am 38 going on 39 years old, a father and husband - so, the reason this scares me is because I love my family... I am not afraid for myself - but afraid for my 3 year old. I knew of the information handed down from the Aztecs and I even joked about it with my wife on several occasions. I do believe that there was a global flood near the end of the last ice age (NASA supports these theories at 12,000+ years ago with applied science www.giss.nasa.gov... ), so with the current data being discussed - what they Aztecs and Mayans (perhaps other ancients) knew is actually a warning telling us that this last and current Epoch of earth is going to be dealing with the sun causing earthquakes. Nahui-Ollin. We are in the 5th sun (Epoch) of the solar age, and what is strange is that if we believe the past epochs happened - they actually all deal with the sun... Atl - the 4th sun and previous epoch dealt with the melting waters of the last ice age that destroyed civilization...

It's interesting you mentioned time travel because I was just listening to late-great Terrence McKenna who felt time as we know it will cease in 2012.

The reason I mentioned time travel is because the Mayans claimed to transverse through time. They have calendars that go back literally millions of years. It was their culture and spirituality where they derived this belief from. On a physical level - I don't believe they ever traveled forward or backwards in time, but spiritually - with the help of barbiturates, they traveled any place they wanted

When I was in Mexico I spoke to many of the native inhabitance asking questions on their culture etc. They are a very superstitious people - and with good cause. These superstitions preserved their beliefs.

Terrence McKenna... I am not sure what to say on him - I have heard of him and I did find his IChing algorithms very interesting - but other than that I haven't really been an avid follower of him...

The way this weather woman explains what is happening sounds to me like what the Aztecs said is going to happen but on a much larger world wide scale: Earthquakes... big ones.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

I'm the one who alerted Chantel to this thread and invited her to join the discussion.

I guarantee she's very real, very intelligent and very sincere.

If there are any further doubts (there shouldn't be), I'm sure a mod can verify that her IP resolves to the Lake Havasu area.

thanks

Her intelligence shined via her videos so I hope no one is doubting that factor

It's nice to have someone to voice our concerns and perhaps piece them together.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Chantel, Welcome

Can't wait to read what you have to say on these matters!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Hi Chantel,

I sent you a U2U. I am very new at this whole "Mod" thing, but I would be happy to help you verify your identity. Please check your messages.

link   
Welcome Chantel - its going to be great to hear more of what you have to say on this subject. Dinner for me right now but I will be here this evening!
edit on 22-1-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ChantelDayNo government involvement going on here. I can't believe I'm the only person truly talking about it. I am very real, and I volunteer at the station. I researched and wrote this myself. I have no creditientials. I'm just an average person putting the pieces together. I do work in a professional tv environment and all 3 tapes were filmed on different days, as it was a 3 piece segment over a weeks time on the station. I'm really just a small town girl with the desire to lift the veil. xoxox

Okay. Everything is clear. I've also sent you a U2U mail.

And again, nice job with the videos.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChantelDay

I'd be happy to square that away. So a little bird who is friends I believe with the 3 guys that run this place emailed me, also a friend from highschool who subscribes told me today. I'll get on the Mod bit, and post my references shortly after.

OMFG Chantel! I've been laughing out loud for 30 minutes now. I haven't seen you in 12 years, and I run into you on ATS of all friggan Places! Three kids now? Geeze, you've been busy
Welcome to Conspiracy Stardom!

If anyone cares I can certainly vouch for Chantel. We both went to the same schools in the same small town in Oregon, I could even post her yearbook picture

It's good to see you again Chantel

- Ken

edit on 22-1-2011 by aravoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Hi Chantel,

I sent you a U2U. I am very new at this whole "Mod" thing, but I would be happy to help you verify your identity. Please check your messages.

Well then, let me help you out Mod-Getreadyalready
There's a provision in the Mod-law you may not be familiar with just yet (seeing you're new and all....) but It goes something like this: Should any OP receive more than 125 flags within 2 days, they are entitled to a brand new car!

I kid ya not!
I'm sure SkepticOverlord can verify that for ya!

Thanks for helping out here non-the-less!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The Mods are taking up your collection now. Hopefully you won't be too old to drive by the time we get all the money together!

Chantel has responded to me, and she is bonafide and duly accounted for. Welcome to ATS Chantel, it is outstanding to have somebody who is who they say they is!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The Mods are taking up your collection now. Hopefully you won't be too old to drive by the time we get all the money together!

Chantel has responded to me, and she is bonafide and duly accounted for. Welcome to ATS Chantel, it is outstanding to have somebody who is who they say they is!

"Oustanding"? How about 'shocking'?

Thank you for verifying things Mod GRA. (have I told you you're my favorite Mod now?)

Now, where is she?

I understand she did those videos on her own and off the air, is that correct?
If so, will her station ever allow her to publicly do a segment on this?
(I hate writing this in third-person removed form but....)

I would like to know, if she thinks, believes, feels a physical pole shift is possible in the VERY near future? (near = within months)

Thanks Chantel and Mod that helped identified Chantel (whose gonna get me a new car. Color of car is not important, okay?)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth

Originally posted by ChantelDay

OMFG Chantel! I've been laughing out loud for 30 minutes now. I haven't seen you in 12 years, and I run into you on ATS of all friggan Places! Three kids now? Geeze, you've been busy
Welcome to Conspiracy Stardom!

If anyone cares I can certainly vouch for Chantel. We both went to the same schools in the same small town in Oregon, I could even post her yearbook picture

It's good to see you again Chantel

- Ken

KENNETH!! Wow, well we knew we ran in the same circles a couple years back (Ron Paul). LOL So glad someone here actually knows me!!! And no I don't work for anyone lol I'm a volunteer!! Glad to bump into you! Yeah, 3 kids. No more though. Donesky. You have any yet?? And don't even think about posting any pics from school. LOL xoxox

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Okay. Would you two get a room already????

I think once the Mods take up a collection for my new car, there will be monies left over for a nice Super 8 motel room !

Just kidding.

Please Chantel, spill it please

What's your over-all feel of things to come? I know it's just an opinion but people would like to know what you may be feeling!

Do you think the buffalo, cows, seals and other land mammals ....are being affected by the magnetic shift or do you feel they're due to the cold or disease?
(too coincidental if ya ask me/us)
Thanks again and WELCOME to ATS!!!!!
edit on 22-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

"Oustanding"? How about 'shocking'?

Thank you for verifying things Mod GRA. (have I told you you're my favorite Mod now?)

Now, where is she?

I understand she did those videos on her own and off the air, is that correct?
If so, will her station ever allow her to publicly do a segment on this?
(I hate writing this in third-person removed form but....)

I would like to know, if she thinks, believes, feels a physical pole shift is possible in the VERY near future? (near = within months)

Thanks Chantel and Mod that helped identified Chantel (whose gonna get me a new car. Color of car is not important, okay?)

I did those for the station and they were aired. In fact the independent county newspaper is putting the report on the front page next Friday, which goes to 4 cities. I am a volunteer so I can do what I want. I am under no contract. But I do represent the station in retrospect. This report belongs to me and no one else. I do have some interest on the long term speculation of this. But on a public post is not where I'd choose to discuss it. As I do want to refrain from putting my opinions out there. The only part of my report which is opinion is that all the facts I present are directly related.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Really excited to be here! xoxox

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join