It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't think her reports are that frightening, though she is probably right about the magnetic field.

Let's not start proclaiming doomsday just yet though. She was very good at minimizing the severity of what this may cause, which was very professional and responsible of her. She never mentioned pole shift in her videos.

The migranes that some of you are getting are probably due to stress and panic, not the changes in the magnetic field of the Earth...yet.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by Human_Alien

It doesn't get any cooler than that(video)I had asked this question on another thread and didn't get a response so I'll ask again.The history channel aired their once a month doomsday shows last week,I did watch two of them,the one that I found interesting was called Apocalyptic Man it wasn't so much the show that got my interest it was what was said in the begining it said,"We are on the verge of apocalypse,the government knows and are preparing" that was a first for me,has anyone ever seen this???

TWILITE22....no one knows darlin'. I suggest everyone STOP looking for answers.
What we must do (the ONLY thing we CAN do is) acquire all the information and discern from it what you will. Pay attention to nature as well!

There is NO handbook on this and if there is, I'd tuck it away for now and use it as kindling paper should you need it later on!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Excuse me for not wanting to scroll through pages of conversation in which I can't actively participate because you failed to post a description in the OP. I removed my original post.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

She is right about the earthquakes also, the most earthquakes ever record in Arkansas was in 2009 and there were 176, 2010 there have be 670 quakes. The majority of them right between the bird deaths and fish deaths, Guy, AR

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
I don't think her reports are that frightening, though she is probably right about the magnetic field.

Let's not start proclaiming doomsday just yet though. She was very good at minimizing the severity of what this may cause, which was very professional and responsible of her. She never mentioned pole shift in her videos.

The migranes that some of you are getting are probably due to stress and panic, not the changes in the magnetic field of the Earth...yet.

I think she's maintaining a level of decorum due to her professional status but I would love to grab a beer with her and hear what she REALLY thinks of everything! I think we'd likely be shocked. And I have a feeling it was her idea to do this segment on the news too. I feel she's passionately concerned. That's just my take.

I don't think anyone in the media-world are allowed to show panic or concern. Look how calm they were on 9-11. They were very professional almost as if they were reading from a script. (Whoops. I won't go there)

But there is an expectation of calmness with TV news anchors.
Gone are the days of "Network" (too bad too!)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

She is not the first and brave she is to talk about it. Dr. Michio Kaku, who I think is even smarter than Hawkins, said the Scientist have discover they were wrong about the solar cycle not being bad. He says it is going to be worse than they had thought. Link to video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd

Excuse me for not wanting to scroll through pages of conversation in which I can't actively participate because you failed to post a description in the OP. I removed my original post.

I didn't 'fail' to do anything my friend.

What I did 'fail' to do was...... realize not everyone can watch the videos. But you have a hell of a way of asking and more of an usual way of thanking!
Scrolling is an option (as you point out) as is writing a description (except in Breaking News)

Earlier, someone nicely asked if I could recap the vids for him/her in which, I was more than happy to oblige. I couldn't add it to the original post because my editing allotment was met. So...had you just scrolled you would've known all you were accusing me of.

Have a wonderful evening

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

She is not the first and brave she is to talk about it. Dr. Michio Kaku, who I think is even smarter than Hawkins, said the Scientist have discover they were wrong about the solar cycle not being bad. He says it is going to be worse than they had thought. Link to video

www.youtube.com...

I don't care for Micho. I mean, as a person he's probably wonderful. I just don't care for his motives. I started a thread on him earlier. Hang on...lemme locate it.

Here ya go.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't let my opinion (about him) dissuade yours.
Leave a post on that thread if you can. I'd like to read what you think.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This is a GOOD thread. It's good to read others' symptoms. I actually signed in today to see if anyone is having anything going on.

The energies today feel very intense to me. Very uncomfortable. I feel dizzy and off. My husband has had a migraine for 3 days straight. This is NOT normal for the both of us. We are in good health. Our animals last night were acting particularly strange. My cat is crazy already but his behavior last night was odd. He kept walking around and acting like he was lost and upset. He sat by the back door which is a glass door, looking up at the sky. He never acts this way. Our dog who loves being outside at night refused to go out last night. I opened the door to let him out and he just sat there and refused to move.

Between the symptoms we are having and our animals' behaviors, something is happening AGAIN. The energy is so intense today.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Hey, thanks for posting these videos. Sounds like she's stretching and assuming a little bit on issues, but I get the picture. There's a good change the recent death of animals (including bees, though not specifically mentioned in the video) are dying due to our magnetic field.

I'm wondering if maybe what we are seeing with the earth's magnetic poles that are shifting quickly, yet still fairly slowly towards Russia, if we are going to perhaps see a sling shot effect... I'm sorta picturing the earth's poles as being on a rubber band and that they are being pulled to the side (towards russia) till it gets to a breaking point when the earth will bounce back to realign itself, but like a snapping rubber band VERY quickly.. thereby making canada the new north pole... which would correlate with Canada's topography which shows that it was once covered in ice before. It would make sense to me. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sorry to barge in... just wondering if anyone read what I wrote on the top of page 4? ... it seems to have some significance in these matters and for some reason has been either ignored or overlooked.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

If you take some apple cider vinegar with some honey, morning and evening,it WILL clear it up in a few days if not hours.Even at the onset of an attack grit your teeth and take a swig it will lessen the headach.Its the Cheapest panacea on the planet.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hi everyone, just tought, what if all the happenings with magnetic shifts are relate by us, artifficialy made, i.e. HAARP, so we could control our planet route and escape from our solar system?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this information. I already felt that this had something to do with the sun and the magnetism, but she sums it up very well. It is on a level that everyone can follow, and she seems to have done her research to back it up. I am surprised that she was allowed to air this on regular tv?? Might scare the masses and we wouldn't want that!!! I'll keep an eye on the thread and see what else pops up.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOPrimate

The North pole is moving faster than the South..It like the internal iron core of Earth is bent slightly..This would change the magnetic lines of force that guide migratory species.Fish dying on a beach would be a logical outcome.A fish spawns at a certain place would have the Feratin locked in at that location.But if the field had moved during the adult fishes lifetime its navigation would be out.and the spawning grounds might be bad.Depending where on Earth the fish was the angle of declination to the field would be greater or lesser.Same applies to birds and higher mamals travelling at night could end up on a beach..anyway thats my theory....The big worry is that if the Suns magnetic field is alligned with Earths,and theirs a big shift..Their might be some big problems, as anyone that has observed a change in the poles of an electro magnet,their is a distinct click as the internal molecules realighin,in fact it shudders..This might be what is happening to the Earth.?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by deepred

20 star and Wiped out and considered Off topic I would like to know what this Poster said ...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I can't verify her credentials but she's very versed on atmospheric-science so.......... until proven otherwise, I'll trust who she portrays to be (meteorologist/climatologist) and find her findings very frightening.

She could be a fake...remember Bernard Schnitzel? Anyone can make a video and post it on Youtube.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I've been getting very bad dizzy spells over the last 5 years. Have ruled out nearly everything from Docs visits and scans, but can't get to the bottom of it. I feel and have felt fine otherwise, apart from when these spells of dizziness which are unpredictable, come in waves of varying intensity. Now only in the last couple of months the dizziness seems to be subsiding quite noticeably but I'm starting to get ringing sounds of differing intensity pitch and tone in my ears. It's definitely not tinnitus or something similar because it doesn't last for more than 10 secs, dissapears completely and is not as abrupt or intrusive, and is totally painless. It's almost what you'd here on those really old radio receivers in some dated movie when they were going in and out of signal strengths whils't listening out for someone. I'm just curious if anybody else is having weird issues........ well,......with their head !
Don't take the p*** either...tank you

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

She isn't fake... she has her picture scroll on the KLHU website... Lake Havasu Arizona TV 45
LInk url is:
www.klhu.tv...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Thanks for joining the discussion. I am sorry to hear about your uneasiness at the home front.
As I read everyone's unusual issues I can't help but wonder where you all live.
Are you in the same area? Or meridian line? Or altitude?

It would be interesting if someone would start a "Who is Feeling Weird" lately thread so to keep all these symptoms together in one place.
I'd do it but I have too many threads as it is and find myself answering questions on the wrong thread. Hey? I wonder if that too is a symptom of the situation? Nah. Probably just a symptom of having too many threads to manage, huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join