It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I am not one to panic nor do I feel that doomsday is around the corner,I like many people are concerned with all of the deaths that are occuring and since we cannot get anyone with credentials to speak up and tell us the truth people tend to talk and try to come up with their own theories.On another note I ment to tell you that I really like the the other video you posted(I didn't make it clear)the plasma storm,it was a beautiful site to see.....and oh thank you for calling me darlin!...you must be from the south??

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

See, the problem with "popping in and just posting" is.........you miss so much that went earlier.

She is not a fake. She is a real meteorologist out of Arizona
www.klhu.tv...

I can't add that KLHU-link to the OP because I used up all my editing privileges for today (terrible spelling day). I wish we could take out a loan and borrow an 'edit' . May I Skeptic Overload? Sir? My favorite Overlord of all times? Would you grant me a few more 'edits'? I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for an "edit' today!

Nada. Nothing. Zilch. He's probably busy planning a surprise party for me for all these great threads I bet!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i think she may be one of my relatives on my husband's side of the family. happen to know how she spells her last name?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just a couple of thoughts...

1. Our weather person was no doubt educated, but I am not sure whether this program was prepared by her personally, or someone else with a more complete understanding of the subject matter. But either way, the presentation is worthy and the information a breath of fresh air in an area where hum-drum denials have become too common to believe.

2. There will no doubt be some back-flash to our weather person at the station in Lake Havasu, Arizona. I hope that those here at ATS who find this video series as enlightening as I, will contact the TV station to express support for both the program and the woman who presented it.

Thanks for this great find!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

I am not one to panic nor do I feel that doomsday is around the corner,I like many people are concerned with all of the deaths that are occuring and since we cannot get anyone with credentials to speak up and tell us the truth people tend to talk and try to come up with their own theories.

IMHO, There are answers out there, some even on an ATS thread :-) But, one of the downsides to the internet is the flash speed of information distribution, right or wrong, correct or incorrect, substantiated or...well, you get the point. There is so much NOISE that the few voices with credentials can't be heard, or chose not to speak out and fight the madness, or are not what some people may trust or believe to be an expert.

I'm fairly new to ATS, but there does seem to be an undertone of OMG THE SKY IS FALLING at the drop of a post. Hasn't anyone heard the phrase "If you hear hooves, its probably horses, not zebras"?

Shame more people don't read threads all the way through and think a bit more critically. I personally do feel like "something is going on" but I read a lot, develop my own theories, and do my best to contribute something interesting and substantial. And, I hope it all turns out to be horses....

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Very good post lots of interesting information there.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Very interesting video's. She really breaks it down well with accurate information. Albe it a scary video it is a good one. Hope to see a few more out of her!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOPrimate

I'm sorta picturing the earth's poles as being on a rubber band and that they are being pulled to the side (towards russia) till it gets to a breaking point when the earth will bounce back to realign itself, but like a snapping rubber band VERY quickly.. thereby making canada the new north pole... which would correlate with Canada's topography which shows that it was once covered in ice before. It would make sense to me. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

It's so hard to even imagine what this is indicative of seeing there are so many possible outcomes. This could be a precursor to a quick or slow magnetic pole reversal and/or a swift or gradual physical pole shift!

It's very difficult to discern critical clues from innocent occurrences seeing so much is happening in such a short period of time.
It's like being flung 100 pieces of a jigsaw puzzle at once and now..... we're left piecing them together to see what it reveals.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
Just a couple of thoughts...

1. Our weather person was no doubt educated, but I am not sure whether this program was prepared by her personally, or someone else with a more complete understanding of the subject matter. But either way, the presentation is worthy and the information a breath of fresh air in an area where hum-drum denials have become too common to believe.

2. There will no doubt be some back-flash to our weather person at the station in Lake Havasu, Arizona. I hope that those here at ATS who find this video series as enlightening as I, will contact the TV station to express support for both the program and the woman who presented it.

Thanks for this great find!

Are those words coming from you or are you quoting someone from her news station?
Please clarify. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i think she may be one of my relatives on my husband's side of the family. happen to know how she spells her last name?

Chantel Day
www.klhu.tv...
www.sott.net...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Uh oh, this is all too familiar.. like that horrible horrible movie "The Core"..

I am glad this woman is quite attractive. It takes away from the feeling of doom.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

I agree I think some people are so anxious to be the first person to solve the big puzzle of what is happening,it's kind of funny sometimes and really annoying at times as well.As you said I do believe there is something going on,what? I don't know yet and I also believe the government is holding out on us,they do know,and they are not telling right now and maybe they'll never tell.I do hope we at ats can come together and figure this out like rational sane adults,if that is at all possible!!and help ourselves through these very strange trying times....Oh and welcome aboard if I haven't said it before!!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I think the animal die offs are due to the BP oil disaster but can't find the connection yet. If you look at the Thermohaline current and the location of the Animal die offs, there is a direct correlation as far as location goes. It does seem to be a mystery right now. Here are some links.

There seems to me to be a direct relationship between where the animals are dying off and the thermohaline current which circulates and drives the earths weather patterns. If this is the case we should see more deep sea creatures washing up on shores dead after toxins reach the deeper currents. Should be interesting to see if this is what happens. If it is the case, then....we are in for a wild ride.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What concerns me is that people are posting without even reading any other posts in the thread.

Either that or my posts just are not visible to anyone else but myself.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
She clearly seems credible. Seems someone checked the station ID and she seems to be legit. The only thing I question here is, : most meteorologists seem to go be good with words and talking about something they are familiar with. So why does she appear to be very armature in her delivery. She is reading it off a sheet of paper in a manner that would suggest that she's reading it for the first time. The whole thing looks awkward if you ask me. I'm not saying the information isn't correct. I'd like to see this stuff double checked or backed though.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
What concerns me is that people are posting without even reading any other posts in the thread.

Either that or my posts just are not visible to anyone else but myself.

Your post was about Mayans and ancient civilizations. THIS Thread is about a weather lady and her theory.

See how that's off topic?

It's wonderful that you are thirsty for knowledge, but perhaps you should start a thread about "your thoughts on page 4". It could be interesting.

Maybe not.... But who knows. Lets find out.

We're all winners on ATS

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
She clearly seems credible. Seems someone checked the station ID and she seems to be legit. The only thing I question here is, : most meteorologists seem to go be good with words and talking about something they are familiar with. So why does she appear to be very armature in her delivery. She is reading it off a sheet of paper in a manner that would suggest that she's reading it for the first time. The whole thing looks awkward if you ask me. I'm not saying the information isn't correct. I'd like to see this stuff double checked or backed though.

I thought that too but she's only 31. I don't imagine she's been too long in front of cameras. Who knows. But she is legit and works for a news station in Arizona. What I think the difference might be is, the station is an independent one (not network) so perhaps they have a little more liberty to not play by FCC rules therefore more liberal/informal in its production.

What she's saying resonates so, maybe we shouldn't pay too much mind to her delivery (although I totally agree with you) but more on the message.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I thought that too but she's only 31. I don't imagine she's been too long in front of cameras. Who knows. But she is legit and works for a news station in Arizona. What I think the difference might be is, the station is an independent one (not network) so perhaps they have a little more liberty to not play by FCC rules therefore more liberal/informal in its production.

What she's saying resonates so, maybe we shouldn't pay too much mind to her delivery (although I totally agree with you) but more on the message.

I'm glad someone researched her. I was gonna but noticed someone had already. I am shy often and am a terrible public speaker but if you asked me to talk about guitars or something I would be much more comfortable because I have knowledge and a level of understanding that I would feel comfortable to discuss their shapes, acoustics, properties, wiring, hardware. She just seems unrehearsed and I question that.

Is it because this news is so brand new to her?

The second video, the first 2 minutes. Watch it again. Seems like a lot of weather jargon and speak, but she seems to have a hard time with it.

Has her research been cross-checked by anyone? Just curious how accurate her knowledge is.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Wow, actually I was discussing her theory and just added to what Human_Alien said about the Mayans.

It was not off topic at all - and I don't know how you came to that conclusion. She talks about the suns solar winds and flares and earth quakes... what is wrong with bringing up the Aztecs or peoples that seemingly predicted this event for 2012 that corospond to what she is saying? It just referencing a historical document is all and you are taking it way out of context... and even being pretty rude about it.

I even stated near the end of my post:

What is happening - and what Human_Alien posted with these videos indeed seems to be pointing to a "Earthquake Sun" type scenario. Interesting how this all shows that the ancients knew a lot more than we give them credit for.

So, please do call a moderator in here if you believe my posts are off topic...
edit on 1/21/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I haven't been sleepin at all lately either!

I thought it was because I started exercising 30 minutes a day and had more energy

But I am more inclined to think maybe the magnetosphere is keeping me up

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join