It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Excellent presentation.

That weather presenter should feel very proud of herself. Great too that the channel supported her in putting her research out there.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

yeah mercator projection map, here's a reference
en.wikipedia.org...
it's just a flat map of the world.

edit on 22-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hi guys, i just joined ATS, Thank you for the Video Links, I think she has a valid point, My first thoughts when i heard of the mass deaths of Birds and Fish Etc. was the Magnetic Pole Shift, but then different theories came into play, Chemtrail Poision, HAARP and so on. It was when the cows and buffalo started mass deaths that i went away from the idea that it was the magnetic shift, I just wish the scientists would publish their findings after they examined the dead Birds, Fish and all the rest, Has anyone found any results yet.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thanks everyone. I worked very hard on it....trying to put together an update with more info. Especially with what has transpired over this last week. I just found out the video was posted here, so I started an account. Excited to be a part of the Truth Movement, or so I call it. xoxox Chantel Day

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by billyji

Studies show, that cattle are very sensitive to the magnetic field. Also, field disturbances are precursors to earthquakes, which release methane. Cows could have been exposed to large amount of methane. Methane lingers close the the earth because it's heavier than oxygen. They would have died instantly from methane gas being released. Literally dropped dead on the spot.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

LOL

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by redoubt
Just a couple of thoughts...

1. Our weather person was no doubt educated, but I am not sure whether this program was prepared by her personally, or someone else with a more complete understanding of the subject matter. But either way, the presentation is worthy and the information a breath of fresh air in an area where hum-drum denials have become too common to believe.

2. There will no doubt be some back-flash to our weather person at the station in Lake Havasu, Arizona. I hope that those here at ATS who find this video series as enlightening as I, will contact the TV station to express support for both the program and the woman who presented it.

Thanks for this great find!

Are those words coming from you or are you quoting someone from her news station?
Please clarify. Thanks!

The sarcasm was uncalled for. All I did was offer an opinion on your thread.

My bad. Lesson learned.

I am a volunteer at the tv station. I did this all on my own. Had some help with filming and editing. No paid me for this and no one gave me any of the info....just so everyone knows. Thanks for the support everyone!!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SincerelySarcastic

I have often related the Crop Circles with the magnetic field configurations.
Here's an example.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

I'm glad someone researched her. I was gonna but noticed someone had already. I am shy often and am a terrible public speaker but if you asked me to talk about guitars or something I would be much more comfortable because I have knowledge and a level of understanding that I would feel comfortable to discuss their shapes, acoustics, properties, wiring, hardware. She just seems unrehearsed and I question that.

Is it because this news is so brand new to her?

The second video, the first 2 minutes. Watch it again. Seems like a lot of weather jargon and speak, but she seems to have a hard time with it.

Has her research been cross-checked by anyone? Just curious how accurate her knowledge is.

I'm going to totally speculate here.

I think she's brand new to the news and/or...perhaps this was the first time to present a new segment (seeing there's only 3 videos) of the news away from her weather map.....where she had total license to inject her own personal opinions (dipped in facts) on a subject that appears to have her concerned, curious or perplexed.

That's my over-all feel for the woman. I think it's probably harder to deliver unbridled and raw opinions when you're used to reading rigid weather reports--- so maybe that's why she came off a little out of her element?

Cheers to you! I am very new and out of my element, and was uncomfortable just reading, but the context of what I am talking about requires it to some extent. Never really spoken in public, really new at this. I did research all this my self. I plan to post my references in just a few minutes so you all may check my sources of information. I'm trying to take a very complicated topic and make it understandable to the general public....not an easy task. I make it clear it's my theory and I don't want anyone to adopt it, I want to inspire others to investigate on their own, cause I'm no rocket scientist and I could see the connections immediately. I report spaceweather, so naturally I noticed the activity off the sun when the deaths were occuring....so here I am. Compelled to speak out since no one else who has any voice will do it.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
S&F for the information, thanks for the thread OP

I completely agree with what she's saying but I'm pretty sure she isn't a real news broadcaster...small clues give it away (ie.she's obviously not reading a TelePrompTer and she pronounced magneeetosphere, magnet -o-sphere *haha)

Don't have the luxury of a teleprompter, reading very hard words to pronunciate period. So one time I pronounce it wrong. Once. I know how to say it, it's not any easy piece to articulate any of those words over and over and over again. Sorry just human.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SincerelySarcastic

I appreciate your fondness of Wilcock but not to get too side-tracked here....I think it's quite easy to talk about things, after the fact.
You just have to have a very good handle on current affairs and an art of the English language so to express your opinions. Because to me, that's all he does. He talks about things, in hindsight using very good verbiage.

I can do the same thing. Although I confess, I don't know as many 4-symbol words as he seems to know so perhaps I'd appeal more to the "acne" generation whose not that impressionable.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
S&F for the information, thanks for the thread OP

I completely agree with what she's saying but I'm pretty sure she isn't a real news broadcaster...small clues give it away (ie.she's obviously not reading a TelePrompTer and she pronounced magneeetosphere, magnet -o-sphere *haha)

She is a real meteorologist in Arizona!
www.klhu.tv...

Her mispronunciation is nothing and can easily be overlooked seeing we have a president who thinks we have 57 states in our country!

Thank you! But I am not a meteorologist. I am a reporter. I volunteer. But I am a professional and I take what I do very seriously whether anyone else does or not. I am a real reporter and do work for the tv station. So thank you for sticking up for me. xoxox Chantel

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
(S & F) Very interesting and very informative in a comprehensive manner as well...nice. Finaly someone to explain this in a language most of the people will understand. Keep 'em coming!

I find it very odd that she went to the methane explination in the 3rd video. She says that only a small amount of methane can harm a lot of fish and birds...were there not millions of gallons of methane released during the spill? Could it have any thing to do with that as well. I'm not trolling I'm just asking if anybody thinks it added to the dead animals situation?

Most of the fish that died during the oil spill died from methane, not oil.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
A very good presentation and very easy on the ears, eyes and mind....Even the Sheople could understand that report. Well done Chantelle Weather Lady. A Flag for bringing it to our attention.

edit on 21-1-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

Thank you for seeing what I was really really trying to do. xoxox Chantel

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
I don't think her reports are that frightening, though she is probably right about the magnetic field.

Let's not start proclaiming doomsday just yet though. She was very good at minimizing the severity of what this may cause, which was very professional and responsible of her. She never mentioned pole shift in her videos.

The migranes that some of you are getting are probably due to stress and panic, not the changes in the magnetic field of the Earth...yet.

Thanks! Exactly, I had no intention of speculation....just presentation of facts and what they meant for ME. But I encourage you all to go figure out what it means for you. xoxox

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChantelDay
Thanks everyone. I worked very hard on it....trying to put together an update with more info. Especially with what has transpired over this last week. I just found out the video was posted here, so I started an account. Excited to be a part of the Truth Movement, or so I call it. xoxox Chantel Day

Thank you for joining us Chantel. No offense, but have your credentials been verified? I ask only because you probably have no idea of the characters who take on other people's identities.
It's very easy actually. Just open an account with the said-person's name. Again, no disrespect to you AT all.

I hope you are who you claim to be. How did you hear that we (well...okay 'me') started a thread on you?

Thanks and welcome!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
I don't think her reports are that frightening, though she is probably right about the magnetic field.

Let's not start proclaiming doomsday just yet though. She was very good at minimizing the severity of what this may cause, which was very professional and responsible of her. She never mentioned pole shift in her videos.

The migranes that some of you are getting are probably due to stress and panic, not the changes in the magnetic field of the Earth...yet.

I think she's maintaining a level of decorum due to her professional status but I would love to grab a beer with her and hear what she REALLY thinks of everything! I think we'd likely be shocked. And I have a feeling it was her idea to do this segment on the news too. I feel she's passionately concerned. That's just my take.

I don't think anyone in the media-world are allowed to show panic or concern. Look how calm they were on 9-11. They were very professional almost as if they were reading from a script. (Whoops. I won't go there)

But there is an expectation of calmness with TV news anchors.
Gone are the days of "Network" (too bad too!)

Sure am, I want to reach as many people as I can. Spouting off speculation will turn all sorts of people off. It was in fact my brainchild. And I stayed up many nights researching this, feeling like it was my responsibiltity to tell the world what I found. Not everyone has a voice, but right now I do, and I do have some creative control because I volunteer and it's a public station. I felt it appropriate to use it....TRUTH AGAINST THE WORLD. I did try to keep my personal opinion out of the information. My only opinion is that the facts I present are in fact directly related to each other. And I am very passionately concerned. We deserve truth, all of us. xoxox

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ah, I already wondered when we're going to get videos like these ones. I don't know this charming lady, and I can't find any background info about her. So, until this part is not clear, I consider this as a Government Operation, where the megaloman, "we're so secret" idiots finally realized they can't solve this problem on their own, also they can't keep in secret. And now they're asking us, CTs via videos, presented by a charming lady to solve this problem, figure out theories as their braniac can't do. This is why the video is trying to challenge us.

Why do I believe this is a Government video? It's too professional to be a simple YouTube video. The make up is also perfect (Three different make ups, hair style for three videos.).

Well, I just wanted to open a topic to ask the Gov agents here on ATS to write down their questions what they, NASA, NSA, etc, etc... can't solve so maybe we, whose are usually thinking on a different way then scientists, can solve this problem together, but it seems they were faster.

Anyway, nice videos. It's holding all the questions together.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong

I can't verify her credentials but she's very versed on atmospheric-science so.......... until proven otherwise, I'll trust who she portrays to be (meteorologist/climatologist) and find her findings very frightening.

She could be a fake...remember Bernard Schnitzel? Anyone can make a video and post it on Youtube.

Sorry to disappoint you.. I am real. Very Real. I have 3 kids and drive a honda and eat crossaints for breakfast. I did this report on my own accord, and I work for public tv. I felt compelled to do it.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Day, but that is my married name, and I was born/raised in the Northwest Oregon/Washington

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join