It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I think we need to start putting these pieces of the big puzzle together. These cosmic events and the phenomenon here on Earth, media leaks, earthquakes, discoveries made by armatures that are written off as Conspiracy Crackpots are all pieces of a great puzzle. Some are serious disinfo and need to be discarded, but there are a lot that are not. Pass up the active disinfo debunkers on this site and press on. All of this and the headaches, sleeplessness are linked. The end is near... maybe.... or maybe a possible new beginning. Maybe not the "end of the world" or maybe an end of the world "as we know it."

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

He is part of the informative disinfo machine as the governments/news agencies.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

The Mayans and Aztecs are a very important issue as is the ancient Sumerian and Biblical text. I personally take them very seriously, but those on here do a lot of ridiculing when they are brought up and more often than not; misinterpreted.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ChantelDay

Hello, just want to say great video and very informative, ur theory is quite interesting and i thought u might like to see the information on this Thread .

it talks about some of the same stuff and has links to various articles relating to the die offs ! the thread never took off at all but there is some good information in there!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChantelDay

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I still think the catalyst or kick starter of this trend was December's full Moon. It was one week prior (as we were positioning for this event) that the die-offs started happening.

And not only was it a full Moon on Dec 21, 2010 ---the winter solstice---but a total lunar eclipse too!
And the eclipse was visible throughout most of eastern Asia, Australia, the Pacific Ocean, the Americas and Europe where the die-offs occurred.

Any thoughts?

This is what I'm talking about. It was happening before, but it kicked up a notch since then. Plus the following new moon on Jan 4th was a solar esclipse. One right after the other, full lunar winter solstice eclipse, new moon solar eclipse.

I apologize Chantel because I couldn't recall if you broached on this in your videos. Obviously you too are aware of the timing and possible correlation.
"Hmmmm" (Chantel and Human Alien collaboratively hum in harmony)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

This looks like a real television news locally in Lake Havasuu Arizona. They are independent so do not fall under the same guidelines as the "Mainstream Media." She is on the staff @: www.klhu.tv...

I have emailed her on her findings and sharing with her what I have discovered. So, I'll see what becomes of it and will share the findings here.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo3

He is part of the informative disinfo machine as the governments/news agencies.

Who 'he'? Is this rebuttal on the correct thread? Because there's another thread o'mine where this would fit in much better.
Please U2U me so not to air this on a public clothes line.
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

This was video recorded just like any other news report, except on a lower budget.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo3
reply to post by Wrong

This looks like a real television news locally in Lake Havasuu Arizona. They are independent so do not fall under the same guidelines as the "Mainstream Media." She is on the staff @: www.klhu.tv...

I have emailed her on her findings and sharing with her what I have discovered. So, I'll see what becomes of it and will share the findings here.

Hmmmmmm. Please keep up with the class Komodo. We are way passed that for Chantel is here in 3D (or rather 2D).
Her credentials have been established and it's 'all systems go' now.

Thanks for joining us but it may behoove you to scroll back a few pages as daunting of a task that is ...just to know where we're at

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

On another thread, I spoke of the evidence of the arctic north pole in the state of Wisconsin. At that, if the pole shift and then global shift occurs with these findings, then a possible new arctic north pole could be Siberia/ Mongolia/ Himalayas area. I get Earth Alerts and there was a strong earthquake in Tajikistan which is not far from the area.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
What concerns me is that people are posting without even reading any other posts in the thread.
Either that or my posts just are not visible to anyone else but myself.

That happens a LOT at ATS
You get used to it. I usually just skim past those latecomers who didn't read

edit on 24-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by exchristian1freethinker
Someone in here mentioned (can't find it now though) that the Solar System in it's entirety is passing through some kind of interstellar cloud at this time. In addition it is possible/likely that this "passing through" event will stir up issues with the Sun, the Earth, even possibly our health. Does anyone have a source or some other information related to this?

The Sagittarius Galaxy...

The Milky Way - Welcome to your New Home Galaxy!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PamelaBritton2U
I think they were referring to this. Some scary stuff.
www.solarstormwarning.com...

Well scientists are having real issues lately trying to keep up

Huge Explosion Rocks the Sun
Aug. 1, 2010

An extreme eruption roiled across the entire surface of the sun on Aug. 1, 2010. This ultraviolet movie shows different plasma temperatures represented by different colors. Credit: Solar Dynamics Observatory

www.space.com...

Gravity seems effected...

Royal Society meets to weigh up the shrinking kilogram

Scientists look at alternatives to the mass of platinum used as international standard measure, which has lost 50 micrograms

www.guardian.co.uk...

Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field Discovered

Dec. 16, 2008: NASA's five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a breach in Earth's magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. Solar wind can flow in through the opening to "load up" the magnetosphere for powerful geomagnetic storms. But the breach itself is not the biggest surprise. Researchers are even more amazed at the strange and unexpected way it forms, overturning long-held ideas of space physics.

"At first I didn't believe it," says THEMIS project scientist David Sibeck of the Goddard Space Flight Center. "This finding fundamentally alters our understanding of the solar wind-magnetosphere interaction."

science.nasa.gov...

Solar Wind Loses Power, Hits 50-year Low

Sept. 23, 2008: In a briefing today at NASA headquarters, solar physicists announced that the solar wind is losing power.

"The average pressure of the solar wind has dropped more than 20% since the mid-1990s," says Dave McComas of the Southwest Research Institute in San Antonio, Texas. "This is the weakest it's been since we began monitoring solar wind almost 50 years ago."

How unusual is this event?

"It's hard to say. We've only been monitoring solar wind since the early years of the Space Age—from the early 60s to the present," says Posner. "Over that period of time, it's unique. How the event stands out over centuries or millennia, however, is anybodys guess. We don't have data going back that far."

science.nasa.gov...

So it seems the scientists and experts are baffled
Anyone who thinks all this is 'normal' and not interconnected is just playing Ostrich

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I can't believe I'm the only person truly talking about it. I am very real, and I volunteer at the station.

Well I for one am glad you took the time, and welcome to our little 'nut house'

What we find even more unbelievable is the stupid reasons we have been getting from main stream media and the 'experts' like 'fireworks' and 300 birds slam into a truck (yet no driver ever was interviewed) If 300 birds just slammed into my truck, I would expect my truck to look a little worse for wear and I sure would be talking to someone, yet no driver ever reported this.

I would rather experts just say "umm we don't know..." than make up obvious BS stories even skeptics have a hard time swallowing.

Your report is quite refreshing. Going to toss it up on my site as well

I researched and wrote this myself. I have no creditientials. I'm just an average person putting the pieces together. I do work in a professional tv environment and all 3 tapes were filmed on different days, as it was a 3 piece segment over a weeks time on the station. I'm really just a small town girl with the desire to lift the veil. xoxox

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Should any OP receive more than 125 flags within 2 days, they are entitled to a brand new car!

They owe me a FLEET then

BTW nice pickup on this
I can see the skeptics squirming in their seats

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

In fact the independent county newspaper is putting the report on the front page next Friday, which goes to 4 cities.

Please post a link to those when available. I like to track the coverage

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

When have you ever received a flag?

Seriously though, I have been in email contact with Chantel and plan on speaking with her tomorrow about possibly adding her as a regular in our ATSNews line up. I think her out of the box thinking, great camera presence and excellent research skills will make her a great addition.

I look forward to Space Weather Reports and anything else she wants to dig into.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

That is great, I hope Chantel accepts!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by zorgon

When have you ever received a flag?

Seriously though, I have been in email contact with Chantel and plan on speaking with her tomorrow about possibly adding her as a regular in our ATSNews line up. I think her out of the box thinking, great camera presence and excellent research skills will make her a great addition.

I look forward to Space Weather Reports and anything else she wants to dig into.

Springer...

I've conferred with my attorney and we are requesting a small finders fee. Should that not be within the ATS fiscal budget then......a bright blue neon banner around my name will do as well!

I hope Chantel DOES become a regular addition. I would appreciate keeping up on all the happenings, currently unfolding around the globe. Great idea!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I still think the catalyst or kick starter of this trend was December's full Moon. It was one week prior (as we were positioning for this event) that the die-offs started happening.

And not only was it a full Moon on Dec 21, 2010 ---the winter solstice---but a total lunar eclipse too!
And the eclipse was visible throughout most of eastern Asia, Australia, the Pacific Ocean, the Americas and Europe where the die-offs occurred.

Any thoughts?

I'm with you on this one, but I do subscribe to a pagan spirituality so I'm going offer a non-scientific interpretation:

Jan 15, 2010 - Annual solar eclipse
June 26, 2010 - Partial lunar eclipse, Full Moon (Honey Moon, Rose Moon, Hot Moon, Planting Moon, Flower Moon, Strawberry Moon)
July 11, 2010 - TOTAL solar eclipse (next one Nov. 2012)
Dec 21 - TOTAL Lunar eclipse (first since Feb 08), winter solstice (456 years since it was on the same day as eclipse), Yule, Full Moon (Frost Moon, Long Night's Moon, Cold Moon, Oak Moon)

Jan 4, 2011 - solar eclipse
Jun 1, 2011 - solar eclipse
Jun 15 - TOTAL lunar eclipse, Full Moon (same as above)
Jul 1 - solar eclipse
Nov 25 - solar eclipse
Dec. 10 - TOTAL lunar eclipse, Full Moon (same as above)

FYI (and this is the science part) - lunar eclipses happen on full moon, solar eclipses can only happen on new moon, nothing weird there.

A total solar eclipse is rare, but a natural phenomenon. Nevertheless, in ancient times, and in some cultures today, solar eclipses have been attributed to supernatural causes or regarded as bad omens.

The total lunar eclipse has traditionally been seen as a bad omen, symbolizing crisis and chaos. While I am not sure I fully agree with this interpretation, by its own nature such eclipses do represent change, and change can be chaotic.

So I do think its interesting (and of note) from an energy standpoint - we had a total solar eclipse (rare) followed by a total lunar eclipse last year. This year, both lunar eclipses are total.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join