It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by logic101
reply to post by Human_Alien

This guy seemed to know what was going on.
www.examiner.com...-13948221

Indeed

I think most of us felt the connection before we started getting unconfirmed validation but I am glad (in a sad way) more people are talking, and talking loudly, about their gut-feelings about the current state of affairs.

Thanks for sharing that link!!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Let's us what you get from asking others - perhaps a pattern can be found.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Wanted to let everyone know since I frequent this thread - my functions on ATS do not work - I can't post an image, link or even copy/ paste a simple quote. ATS has tried to help to no avail, don't think its my computer as I only have problems at ATS. Just in case you were wondering why I only respond in typed text.

Back to topic

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slan1
I hope this is the right area to place this observation:

Has anyone in the warmer areas of the USA noticed any decline in the insect populations?

In your areas?

Here in the southwest area of Arizona (low desert into the wild undeveloped areas ) there are normally

desert ant mounds and low hills every 100 feet or so. The hills are still here but, the populations of ants seem almost nil and the few new hatches I see are of the small and very young and they are few and far between.

Also, almost zero flys, which are usually very common out here. There are birds, but, not as many of those as one may expect.

I would like to hear from others if they notice diminishment in their insect populations as well. It may be just a fluke but it does not hurt to check it out.

I live in the desert and seriously not half the spiders or crickets, and I have seen a scorpion all year. Normally I see them at least weekly.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Uughh....I meant I haven't seen a scorpion in a year now at least lol.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
double post
edit on 23-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
chantel,

we get these little winter ants here in florida. they are so tiny you really have to look close to see them. this year, because of the colder temps, they arent as prolific. i think the huge temp fluctuations are causing eggs to hatch and die when temps drop below normal a few days later or even a few hours later. for example, last night and the first half of today, it was in the 30s. right now it's nice comfy, over 60. that's a 30 degree difference and has happened several times in the last month.

not sure what temp fluctuations in arizona, but i do know the nights and days are drastically different in temp. do you know when scorpion eggs hatch and where?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This thread needs about twice as many flags to stay on the front page.

If a Jared Loughner thread can garner 387 flags, then information that could affect the entire population should be worth a lot more.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I agree - hope those that visit this thread will remember to flag it.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well, I know people are/were posting up some medical symptoms and such... I have a really bad head ache, and I never get head aches... ever. Took some Aspirin - if I had to describe it... it is perhaps how migraines are described? Pounding.

Anyhow - perhaps it is just my sinus'... (although I don't have a sinus infection that I know of) just documenting it on the board is all. Also – I don't know how scientific it is to document a head ache on the threads... so – if there were a mass head ache epidemic than maybe we would have something.

Also - how about some technical specs on trying to fix the magnetic hole(s)? We can create magnetic fields - would it be possible to direct a magnetic field to divert solar radiation? Just thinking with a head ache... so forgive me
My logic skills perhaps are not on par this day.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I've looked into what she has said and she thus far is the only one providing a logical answer. I've drawn some of the same same conclusions. Solar activity in November and December. The earthquakes starting from Alaska, to Canada to England to Russia. Then in the southern hemisphere withe major quakes in Argentina and Chile as the poles shifted. During all of this we have the massive animal die-offs.

The other thing she said that caught my attention was during the heightened solar activity, there were huge solar flares coming off the backside of the sun that were redirected or repelled towards the Earth. There was also the fact that there is a large hole punched in the atmosphere. I've never heard of solar flares coming off the farside of the sun and being redirected or repelled towards the Earth.

Could the hole in our atmosphere be caused by the solar flares?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Found this news report on RT not sure what to make of it, or if there has already been a post about this, here is the link. Alien contact: Bird deaths due to CIA, UN targeting human life

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Great post!!!
I did a little researching myself and what I found was amazing. The earths magnetic pole have been moving and are still moving at this moment. I also found that this has been happening for many years and the movements have been speeding up in the last few years.
Could this mean we are currently going thru a magnetic pole shift?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

That same government you re referring to is the same government that reported it was blunt force trauma. Other countries such as Russia Today reported as a serious issue then laughed it away. Russian News link below:

rt.com...

Just like the coverage of the recent pole shift being ridiculed and downplayed as an everyday occurrence.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Also, in October, November, December & January we had some rare cosmic events: Lunar & solar eclipse, comet Hartley, Jupiter rising instead of Venus. We also have Betelgeuse in the Orion constellation which is pretty close on a cosmic scale which may go nova at any time. This event would give us a second sun for possibly years.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I've been giving this a lot of thought lately and for some reason, the whole thing isn't making total sense to me especially due to the 'pocket' of animals particularly, fish which are being affected.

If these die-offs are being caused by the magnetic fields or methane or whatever else nature intended and subsequently, carrying out then, I would imagine it would be affecting a lot more creatures especially in the ocean.

Although a thousand fish seems like a large number, their population in the ocean is much greater than that and they travel (usually) in schools. So why did only a thousand Angle Fish wash up and not the other million in the area?
Same with these animals. Surely there are more than 5000 blackbirds in Arkansas.

I think my point is, this sounds way too isolating because if you substitute Humans (just for a moment as a comparison) in these cases, it wouldn't make too much sense.

Let's say 1000 people died on Elm St but the rest of the town seems to be doing fine. I don't think we'd think the cause was anything greater than a problem on Elm St.
Possibly a methane leak or toxic fumes or perhaps something in their water pipes leading to the handful of homes.
And yet, when people on Main St cross Elm St, take a drink of water and breathe the air, they walk away fine.

So I am now leaning towards considering a possible HAARP attack or something of that nature where they are being zapped immediately without the cause/culprit being detected nor lingering.

Does that make sense?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

This is how information is leaked to those who pay attention. Through film, media, books... etc. 9/11 was leaked in a tv pilot show of the x-files: The Lone Gun and in a a political thriller in the 1960's called Executive Action.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

We also see the concentration around Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee if that were the case with the spill.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

She was stating facts and minimizing. She is very smart and has done this, because she does not know the progressive affect and is still researching. Everyone else acts as if they know and cover it over with big words and disinfo drivel.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I still think the catalyst or kick starter of this trend was December's full Moon. It was one week prior (as we were positioning for this event) that the die-offs started happening.

And not only was it a full Moon on Dec 21, 2010 ---the winter solstice---but a total lunar eclipse too!
And the eclipse was visible throughout most of eastern Asia, Australia, the Pacific Ocean, the Americas and Europe where the die-offs occurred.

Any thoughts?

This is what I'm talking about. It was happening before, but it kicked up a notch since then. Plus the following new moon on Jan 4th was a solar esclipse. One right after the other, full lunar winter solstice eclipse, new moon solar eclipse.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join