It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
When have you ever received a flag?

Oh yeah nice going... I see how it is... trying to weasel out of that car eh? Sheesh not even a T-Shirt

Seriously though, I have been in email contact with Chantel and plan on speaking with her tomorrow about possibly adding her as a regular in our ATSNews line up. I think her out of the box thinking, great camera presence and excellent research skills will make her a great addition.

HEY no fair... you have a bigger budget
But yeah I agree... I have a list of topics that could use a fresh look

I look forward to Space Weather Reports and anything else she wants to dig into.

Springer...

On that note I was just looking at one of the references she quoted

NASA What are the impacts on humanity?

Modern society depends heavily on a variety of technologies that are susceptible to the extremes of space weather — severe disturbances of the upper atmosphere and of the near-Earth space environment that are driven by the magnetic activity of the Sun. Strong electrical currents driven in the Earth’s surface during auroral events can disrupt and damage modern electric power grids and may contribute to the corrosion of oil and gas pipelines. Changes in the ionosphere during geomagnetic storms driven by magnetic activity of the Sun interfere with high-frequency radio communications and GPS navigation. During polar cap absorption events caused by solar protons, radio communications can be severely compromised for commercial airliners on transpolar crossing routes. Exposure of spacecraft to energetic particles during solar energetic particle events and radiation belt enhancements can cause temporary operational anomalies, damage critical electronics, degrade solar arrays, and blind optical systems such as imagers and star trackers used on commercial and government satellites.

science.nasa.gov/heliophysics/big-question

So it seems NASA is at least looking into the possibility of impacts on us, though this one doesn't say 'us' directly. It's a start

edit on 24-1-2011 by zorgon because: Silly annoying LINK BUG

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
NASA SAYS: Something is going on that we do not understand,

A Puzzling Collapse of Earth's Upper Atmosphere

July 15, 2010: NASA-funded researchers are monitoring a big event in our planet's atmosphere. High above Earth's surface where the atmosphere meets space, a rarefied layer of gas called "the thermosphere" recently collapsed and now is rebounding again.
Thermosphere (atmosphere, 200px)
Layers of Earth's upper atmosphere. Credit: John Emmert/NRL. [larger image]

"This is the biggest contraction of the thermosphere in at least 43 years," says John Emmert of the Naval Research Lab, lead author of a paper announcing the finding in the June 19th issue of the Geophysical Research Letters (GRL). "It's a Space Age record."

The collapse happened during the deep solar minimum of 2008-2009—a fact which comes as little surprise to researchers. The thermosphere always cools and contracts when solar activity is low. In this case, however, the magnitude of the collapse was two to three times greater than low solar activity could explain.

"Something is going on that we do not understand," says Emmert.

Missed that one... Thanks Chantel

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Holes in the Suns Corona

This Solar Dynamics Observatory image of the Sun taken on January 10 in extreme ultraviolet light captures a dark coronal hole just about at sun center. Coronal holes are areas of the Sun's surface that are the source of open magnetic field lines that head way out into space. They are also the source regions of the fast solar wind, which is characterized by a relatively steady speed of approximately 800 km/s (about 1.8 million mph). As the sun continues to rotate, the high speed solar wind particles blowing from this hole will likely reach Earth in a few days and may spark some auroral activity.

www.nasa.gov...

Evil looking hole

edit on 24-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This one is fascinating..

A SPACE QUAKE

Spacequakes Rumble Near Earth

Movie
science.nasa.gov...

July 27, 2010: Researchers using NASA's fleet of five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a form of space weather that packs the punch of an earthquake and plays a key role in sparking bright Northern Lights. They call it "the spacequake."
Spacequakes (animation, 200px)
A spacequake in action. Click to launch a computer-simulated movie created by Walt Feimer of Goddard's Scientific Visualization Lab.

A spacequake is a temblor in Earth's magnetic field. It is felt most strongly in Earth orbit, but is not exclusive to space. The effects can reach all the way down to the surface of Earth itself.

"Magnetic reverberations have been detected at ground stations all around the globe, much like seismic detectors measure a large earthquake," says THEMIS principal investigator Vassilis Angelopoulos of UCLA.

science.nasa.gov...

Yup a whole lot of shaking going on to old held scientific theories...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I've been saying this along. This is very good. It to bad some small news station down in AZ is giving disclosure on this issue, that we all know is going to get worse as we head toward the crossing. Why our national government couldn't tell is the real issue, why are they not giving us the truth on this. Its almost dumb that they don't. This is exciting history we get to witness, and they keep it to themselves like some little kid trying to keep a secret ...

Kudo;s to this TV station
EPIC FAIL on our government ... yet ... once again

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by VI0811

I've been saying this along. This is very good. It to bad some small news station down in AZ is giving disclosure on this issue, that we all know is going to get worse as we head toward the crossing. Why our national government couldn't tell is the real issue, why are they not giving us the truth on this. Its almost dumb that they don't. This is exciting history we get to witness, and they keep it to themselves like some little kid trying to keep a secret ...

Kudo;s to this TV station
EPIC FAIL on our government ... yet ... once again

Because in order to keep everything in a reality check, this is still speculation. Speculation that makes a lot of sense but ......it's still unconfirmed.
I think the government is doing their silent part by conducting a bunch of FEMA tests on a million citizens this Spring. I find the timing of that a little uncanny but.........

So, they do put subtle info out there only it's up to us to make sense of it and possibly, connect the dots.

I still strongly believe HAARP is involved. Perhaps not maliciously but it might be reacting to these natural events (pole shifts, Solar Cycle 24 etc) and whatever they're spraying out of those planes too.

Off-topic:

Chantel, is there any chance or interest of doing a segment on chemtrails (or as some prefer calling it: geo-engineering)?
That really needs to be addressed in a big way and there's only so much all the Jesse Ventura's out there, can do.
edit on 24-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Everything of what this lady in the video has said, are all of my thoughts that I've had for over a year now.

For well over 2 years I have been unwell. Dizziness, Feeling off balance, Not sleeping, etc etc.
But thats not all, recently I feel dizzy under shop lights. Fluorescent lights, also hearing that "Radio" sound as a poster said in the thread before. I feel very sensitive to things around me, ever than before.
I've been to Doctors and they say, without really examining me "Ouhhh it's anxiety" "You're depressed"
Here are some tablets!* (Which I don't take because... I'm not feeling sad. I feel Ill and weak)
In the past there was a period of moods in me, in which I'd seem quite angry all the time for no reason at all.

Now on my Facebook... I inspect and see the same patterns in my friends.
"Feel Ill" "Head hurts" "Dizzy" "Can't sleep"
Relationships breaking up... Odds moods at the same times.
Some started at different times, but now all seem to happen in synchronicity.
My Cats act odd, at the same time as I feel unwell. And now the person living with me has started. They now find it that they can't seem to get to sleep either.

I read so many forums and see all the same patterns.
Also when I start to feel dizzy, I monitor the Suns activity and Earthquakes... There's a very big pattern.

edit on 24/1/11 by zara_bow because: My OCD said there was a spelling error... Anymore let me know

edit on 24/1/11 by zara_bow because: *

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923

One thing is for sure, this is all very unusual. I have a friend that is an ornithologist, and he is rather concerned himself. He is an avid birdwatcher and has, as his education may tell, been witness to strange things as well. He told me just yesterday that there seemed too be a major influx of returning migratory birds to our area, ones that usually make their passage and return the following season. I live in North/Central USA, SE South Dakota. When my friend see's something like this, and he has no relevant answers for the chaos of the events, it raises my concern because of his knowledge and his deep felt love for the annual migrations of species of birds.
He has bird feeders that are usually ravaged by fowl all season long and this year, there is so few visitors to his bird feeder's that he brought the issue up to me, hence our discussion of these Magnetic anomalies was started.

I'm no ornithologist but I live 2-300 miles south of you and have noticed a lot of geese headed north. Seemed odd as cold as it is. Even more odd to me personally is the blackbirds (a lot of them) eating my dog's food and his response to it. I have a Rottweiler and I fill his bowl and cover it with a lid he can nudge off with his nose when he is ready to eat. He always just left the lid on until he was hungry but about a month ago that changed. Now when I put food in his bowl he walks over, nudges the lid off, then walks away. Of course then the birds swoop in and eat.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it sure seems like odd behavior as dogs can be very possessive of their food. He is a very intelligent with a good temperament dog. As odd as it may sound, it seems to me like he is intentionally sharing his food with them. I have never seen him run them off or bark (I have on occasion seen him run our chickens off though)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinkingSun
Uh oh, this is all too familiar.. like that horrible horrible movie "The Core"..

I am glad this woman is quite attractive. It takes away from the feeling of doom.

Why do we have so many responses like this? What does her looks have anything to do with this serious subject? This life changing news!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo3

Originally posted by SinkingSun
Uh oh, this is all too familiar.. like that horrible horrible movie "The Core"..

I am glad this woman is quite attractive. It takes away from the feeling of doom.

Why do we have so many responses like this? What does her looks have anything to do with this serious subject? This life changing news!

I think that was his (her?) point. Because this might be life-changing (and doom-ish) he felt a brief respite away from that due to the pleasantry of seeing an attractive woman.

I don't think it was that out-of-place personally. It's totally understandable.

Now if he was more graphic, mentioned drooling on his keyboard AND..left out the 'feeling of doom' part (which kept him humbled and human) then, I'd agree with you.

But it is what it is and he just called it like it was.
No biggie.
I hope it really didn't offend you too much

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just received and e-mail reply from Mrs. Day. She is working on an update and should post it very soon.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

This also a very serious issue. She got out the information quickly as a good journalist. There was an urgency in her delivery and the station is not polished like the CBS News, so I cut her a break there. I don't think she really rehearsed this and quickly put it together to get it out to the public. I think the next one will be polished as much as a small town news station can be. Lake Havasu is a very small city. Nothing like Tucson News which is very amateurish too.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

I also believe they are helping it along with the BP spill triggering the New Madrid Fault line, massive quakes everywhere and the HAARP device to help punch holes in the atmosphere to let the extra solar rays in.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Sometime in 2012 there will be an event that the sun creates (because of our magnetic poles being out of whack) – which will result in massive earthquakes... The Aztecs and Maya knew something – how? No one knows.

In ancient Sumerian text: The Anunaki (their gods) taught them. These gods were all over the world and have similar appearance in different cultures. They are "The Sons of God" spoke of in Genesis, but in much older Biblical text they are referred to as lesser angels "Watchers" in The Book of Enoch written before the flood and The Book of Jasher which was written well before Genesis and is referred to in the Old Testament a couple of times. Enoch lived at the time of these angelic beings that masqueraded as gods to inferior humans. They are not ancient aliens, although they are totally different to us which I guess we could say they were alien. Anyway, that is how the ancient Mayans knew and the Sumerians of these celestial events and cycles. These beings were around at the time of creation and for a long time afterward so they would be pretty knowledgeable of cosmic cycles. They were sentenced to be bound under the earth and are currently imprisoned under the earth. Their enlightenment/illumination leaks out to few who then enlighten more of mankind.

The cycles of the Earth is a mysterious subject. Poleshifts, animals massive die offs, magnetic current in the Earth abruptly changing, mysterious solar flares coming of the backside of the sun and changing direction towards Earth. This is very alarming so say the least.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

Another "All of a sudden death" and then everything is swept under the rug.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

and the HAARP device to help punch holes in the atmosphere to let the extra solar rays in.

Nope HAARP is not punching holes in the atmosphere
Besides HAARP is a very small array compared to the others. If the magnetic shield fails I myself will be looking to HAARP and the network to put up a replacement shield...

After all HAARP is run by the NAVY and you can trust the NAVY

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by exchristian1freethinker
Someone in here mentioned (can't find it now though) that the Solar System in it's entirety is passing through some kind of interstellar cloud at this time. In addition it is possible/likely that this "passing through" event will stir up issues with the Sun, the Earth, even possibly our health. Does anyone have a source or some other information related to this?

We are passing into the center of the Milky Way, through a dark rift at its center. This passing was documented in ancient text. There are many possible scenarios that could happen, Sumerian speak of it as well as the Bible NASA has inadvertently confirmed the Biblical possibilities. Comets, asteroids, Betelgeuse going nova, etc...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Very interesting. Thanks a bunch!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

We are passing into the center of the Milky Way, through a dark rift at its center.

No we are not passing into the center. We are in the rim bobbing up and down thus crossing the Galactic rim with every 'bob' These bobs are 250 LY either side of the galactic plane. We crossed the plane 2 million years ago and are currently 50 LY 'above' the plane and moving 'up'

The center of the Milky way is a black hole
Don't want to mess with that. besides at our current speed of approx. 574,585 MPH it would take a very long time to get to the center

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

yeah mercator projection map, here's a reference
en.wikipedia.org...
it's just a flat map of the world.

edit on 22-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

How about a mercator flannel graph to illustrate.
Seriously though, someone should. I can't, barely enough time to research and then get on here. I've been having them ever since I moved to SE Tennessee in 2008. I don't normally ever get them until recently.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join