It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Mayhem by Weatherwoman (video)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

Do you live in the US - mind telling me your state? The reason I ask is this seems to be happening more frequently on the east coast and the UK.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Can you remember the last time it happened? The aftershocks?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm sure this correlates with GPS being turned of intermittently. Someone started a thread on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

The last shock was about a week ago, 2 in one day. I should have made note of the date, I will if it happens again. Locals on the Ham radios were talking about it quiet a bit. (My partner is a Ham operator).

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by UtahRosebud

A refresher course for those who don't know about Yellowstone Caldera ferocity:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

Oh yes, thank you!

I have been DVR'ing all these and more... and watching them many times over. Always trying to see if there's something I might have missed, looking for clues, etc.

I appreciate that these Networks are airing (over and over) all these shows regarding Yellowstone, meteors, solar flares, things regarding 2012, Mayan Prophecies, Nostradamus, etc. All fascinating to say the least. However it can make one wonder as well... is it a marketing ploy, banking on 2012 almost being here and making money showing them. Or is it a "told ya so" approach. LOL

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
Here is an interesting Quake that measured 5.1 in Alaska, just happened from what it says, now all we have to do is see if there is any reports of die offs being discovered or if the aurora has any weird happening's magnetically. Also we may be able to get reports on any or all of the gases released during these events.

Magnitude 5.1 - CENTRAL ALASKA
2011 January 23 02:50:04 UTC

USGS: Alaskan Quake Information

If you go to geomag.usgs.gov... and click on Raw Real-Time Strip Chart on the left side menu and once your there click through to get to 1/23 and you will see that at approximately 00:30 UTC their was a field disturbance across all the receiving stations worldwide, small but very noticeable. Field disturbance is a precursor to the quakes. So just over 2 hours after the disturbance their was an earthquake with an epicenter just outside Fairbanks, Alaska....where they have a receiving station which received the most noticable activity at the time of the disturbance......

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by crazydaisy
reply to post by Klassified

My headaches and dizziness started around the middle of December.

Thanks. That's what I was hoping you would say. I'm doing a little questioning of the local natives around here without giving away why till after I talk to them. Just to see if my inquiries turn up a pattern with this, and with the pets.

I hope you do indeed share what you find so we can see if there's anything more to it. Mine started Mid-December. I'm in Midwest US.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ChantelDay

Very very good investigating there Chantel, thanks so much, puts Fairbanks at the epicenter of it all with shocks felt for miles. Now lets wait and see what happens next.
"What Contributor!!" S&F for you!!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Are these reports indicative of something more....?....or nothing, more or less?

India- 50 tremors in 12 days, massive change is underway
January 23, 2011
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Nevada’s mysterious earthquake swarm- 9 quakes in 4 days
January 22, 2011
www.mercurynews.com...

Unexplained tremors and booming noise reported in small town in UK
January 18th, 2011
swns.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
There are far, far, too many dead canaries everywhere not to have mjaor media attention given to
the die offs. Why is that?

There needs to be more correlation and a listing made of all may be able to do so.

By where and when and what and who.

Anyone working on such lists and timeframes?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slan1
There are far, far, too many dead canaries everywhere not to have mjaor media attention given to
the die offs. Why is that?

There needs to be more correlation and a listing made of all may be able to do so.

By where and when and what and who.

Anyone working on such lists and timeframes?

I think I am missing a few. Please let me know (I love the Romania,"DRUNK" birds!) If this wasn't so serious it would be comical some of these explanations!!!

* 01-21-11 -- More Animal Deaths: 55 buffalo die mysteriously on southern Cayuga County farm
www.prisonplanet.com...

* 01-21-11 -- 10,000 Cattle Die In Vietnam
www.wsbt.com...

* 01-17-11 -- 300 starlings found dead in downtown Yankton, SD. Officials say birds killed by USDA “bird poison”.
www.yankton.net...

* 01-17-11 -- Hundreds of dead seals wash ashore in Labrador. Possible explanation is overpopulation.
news.sympatico.cbc.ca...

01.14.11 – 200 cows found dead in Wisconsin, allegedly caused by a virus
www.wsaw.com...

01.14.11 – 100 dead carp found in U.K. pond, unknown causes
www.thesun.co.uk...

01.14.11 – 730 African grey parrots die during flight, blamed on possible exposure to carbon monoxide
www.mg.co.za...

01.13.11 – 300 “grackles” birds found dead on highway in Alabama, blamed on blunt force trauma
www.dailymail.co.uk...

01.11.11 – Thousands of gizzard shad fish float to the top of Lake Michigan and wash up on the shores near Chicago, blamed on cold weather
www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com...

01.10.11 – Countless fish found dead in U.K. brook, unknown causes
www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk...

01.08.11 – 100 dead “starlings” birds found dead on highway in California, allegedly all hit by a truck
www.pressdemocrat.com...

01.08.11 – Dozens of dead “starlings” birds turn up in Romania, blamed on “drunkenness” (you can’t make this up…)
arabnews.com...

01.07.11 – More than 1,000 dead turtle doves found in Italy, unknown causes (*blue substance found on beaks.. hinting at poison as the culprit)
www.telegraph.co.uk... tml

01.06.11 – 40,000+ dead Devil crabs washed ashore in the U.K., unknown causes
www.cbsnews.com...

01.05.11 – Hundreds of dead birds found on highway in Texas, unknown causes
www.ktre.com...

01.05.11 – Large amount of dead fish wash up on New Zealand beaches, unknown causes
www.nzherald.co.nz...

01.05.11 – Up to 100 jackdaw birds found dead on road in Sweden, unknown causes
www.thelocal.se...

01.04.11 – Several dead manatees found on Florida coast, unknown causes
www.orlandosentinel.com...

01.04.11 – Thousands of dead fish wash up on creek in Florida, unknown causes
www.wftv.com...

01.04.11 – Hundreds of dead fish was ashore on St. Clair River in Ontario, Can., unknown causes
www.torontosun.com...

01.04.11 – Hundreds of dead black birds found on highway in Louisiana, suffering from internal injuries and blood clots
www.2theadvocate.com...

* 01.03.11 -- Thousands of dead octopuses wash ashore on Portugal beach. Reason unknown. Referred to as “environmental disaster”.
news.bbc.co.uk...

01.03.11 – Dozens of dead birds show up in a woman’s backyard in Kentucky, unknown causes
www.wpsdlocal6.com...

01.03.11 – Tens of thousands of dead fish wash ashore in Chesapeake Bay, Md., blamed on cold water
www.wbaltv.com...

01.03.11 – 100 tons of dead fish wash ashore in Brazil, unknown causes
www.care2.com...#

01.03.11 – 100,000+ dead drum fish found in Arkansas river, unknown causes
www.todaysthv.com...

12.31.10 – 5,000+ birds found dead in Arkansas, suffering from massive trauma and blood clots
www.cnn.com...

12.29.10 – Dozens of fish found dead in San Antonio, Texas, unknown causes
www.ksat.com...

12.28.10 – 70 bats found dead in Tucson, Ariz., unknown causes
www.azcentral.com...

12.27.10 – Scores of dead fish wash ashore in a lake in Haiti, unknown causes
www.france24.com...

12.23.10 – Hundreds of dead sea creatures wash ashore in South Carolina, blamed on cold water
www.abcnews4.com...

12.23.10 – Ten tons of mostly dead fish found in fishing net in New Zealand, unknown causes
www.stuff.co.nz...

12.22.10 – More than a hundred dead pelicans turn up in North Carolina, unknown causes
www.carteretnewstimes.com...

12.18.10 – Thousands of dead fish turn up in bay in Philippines, unknown causes
globalnation.inquirer.net...

12.17.10 – Dead fish wash ashore at lake beach in Indiana, blamed on winter storms
www.wndu.com...

12.15.10 – Thousands of dead fish wash ashore on Florida beach, blamed on cold weather
www.cfnews13.com...

12.13.10 – Thousands of dead barramundi fish wash up in Australia, unknown causes
www.themorningbulletin.com.au...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalkinion2

I've been having ringing in my ears, sharp pain in my right lower abdomen, seeing inner light and hearing inner sound, sleeping less and feeling ok, sensing(feeling) energy rushing though my chest and mid-section, cranial pressure/sensations, tickling sensations around the head, a sense of out-of-body and also I hear ticking/tapping sounds around me (hearing objects being ticked or tapped). My mother is getting dizzy and feeling pain very often.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I still think the catalyst or kick starter of this trend was December's full Moon. It was one week prior (as we were positioning for this event) that the die-offs started happening.

And not only was it a full Moon on Dec 21, 2010 ---the winter solstice---but a total lunar eclipse too!
And the eclipse was visible throughout most of eastern Asia, Australia, the Pacific Ocean, the Americas and Europe where the die-offs occurred.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by UtahRosebud

Additionally, I had dinner with a friend prior to stopping at the store, and we were discussing how our pets have been appearing more "needy" or "clingy" lately. She has a dog, I have 3 cats. My cats have always been loving and attentive... however in the past couple weeks, all 3 have become my shadows. No matter where I go in the house, they follow and are within 2 or 3 feet of me. Which has included interrupting their normal sleeping patterns.

Meaning, in the past, if they are curled up in bed or on the couch and I walk by, I'm lucky if I get a head lifted in acknowledgement. Now, if they are asleep and I go into any other room, they are immediately up and following me.

Their food and water dishes are full. Trust me, that was the first thing I checked. LOL

UtahRosebud, I've tried to start a pets post, but with all the action on this site it got buried. Not trying to toot my own post, but would love you to add your info there:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The general feeling among pet owners (mostly from what I've read sprinkled throughout threads) is a general clingy and jumpy/jittery feeling.

We NEED to listen to our animals.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Are these reports indicative of something more....?....or nothing, more or less?

Nevada’s mysterious earthquake swarm- 9 quakes in 4 days
January 22, 2011
www.mercurynews.com...

No idea if it means anything, but as we all try to educate ourselves and understand what's going on... I saw that yesterday as well. I went to Google Maps and discovered that Hawthorne Nevada is approximately 50 miles away from the Mammoth Lakes area of California. Which is where the Long Valley Caldera is located.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I hope this is the right area to place this observation:

Has anyone in the warmer areas of the USA noticed any decline in the insect populations?

In your areas?

Here in the southwest area of Arizona (low desert into the wild undeveloped areas ) there are normally

desert ant mounds and low hills every 100 feet or so. The hills are still here but, the populations of ants seem almost nil and the few new hatches I see are of the small and very young and they are few and far between.

Also, almost zero flys, which are usually very common out here. There are birds, but, not as many of those as one may expect.

I would like to hear from others if they notice diminishment in their insect populations as well. It may be just a fluke but it does not hurt to check it out.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I don't know if it's weather related or not, but I can feel some thing changing around me. Not visual but last year I started having these weird pressures in my head. If fact they got so bad I went and had a MRI and it was neg. It went away and returned around the last of October this year it's not a migrain it's like upper sinus pressure with out a sinus infection. I have been charting them now since the mid Nov. and every time we get a low pressure front extreme cold weather I feel it like a day or so into the fronts moving through. I live in the mid Atlantic I have felt every damn storm to day this winter...its just weird and I wonder if it's connected to the polar shifts?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Slan1

Wanted to reply to you regarding insects. This past Spring and Summer I kept asking my partner and neighbor, where are the bees, butterlies and fireflies? They were always abundant here in Indiana and in Kentucky where my family lives. I saw maybe 2 butterflies all season, only a few bees and 2 or 3 fireflies. We did still have a lot of birds, squirrels and rabbits at that time. My daughter in Kentucky reported the same. I noticed a drop off in fireflies 2 or 3 years ago but bees, butterflies were still around. Where are the insects?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This guy seemed to know what was going on.
www.examiner.com...-13948221

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join