It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hercolubus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Hercolubus, a planet so called by the sages of antiquity, is approaching our Solar System and is the cause of great concern for those who know about such cosmic phenomena. In our former encounter, Hercolubus put an end to the Atlantean civilisation. These facts are duly related through all the “Universal Floods” of different religions and cultures. The consequence of the very close proximity of Hercolubus will be great upheaval in all corners of our planet. The internal fire will bring about innumerable volcanoes and earthquakes. When Hercolubus is very close, a complete revolution of the Earth’s axis will take place. Throughout all the ages, great sages have thoroughly investigated the return of the “Red planet” and have alerted us about this cosmic phenomenon. The last great testimony was that of V.M. Rabolu, who left a universal message to humanity through his work “Hercolubus or Red planet”.

When Hercolubus comes closer to the Earth and aligns with the Sun, deadly epidemics will begin to spread over the entire planet. Neither doctors nor official science will know what sort of illnesses they are or how to cure them. They will be powerless in the face of the epidemics. The moment of tragedy and darkness will come: tremors, earthquakes and tidal waves. Human beings will become mentally unbalanced, because they will not be able to eat or sleep. In the face of danger, they will throw themselves over the precipice en masse, completely mad. What I am affirming in this book is a prophecy that will be fulfilled very shortly, because I am certain about the end of the planet; I know it. I am not frightening but warning, because I am distressed about this poor Humanity. These events will not be long in coming, and there is no time to waste with illusory things. In his message, V.M. Rabolu points out the elimination of the psychological defects and the conscious astral projection as the only existing formulas to escape the forthcoming cataclysm. All those who work for their own spiritual regeneration will be taken to a safe place… IT IS TIME TO KNOW OURSELVES; IT IS TIME TO TRANSFORM OURSELVES.

these people want no money and will send a free copy, what doesthat tell you this is worth looking into
edit on 19-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

link watch the video!

i do not believe one way or another of the story just found it interesting, especially since they want no money, maybe some atsers could shed some light on this red planet

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Link?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

oh sure,and im supposed to believe that.
no source,no arguments,no text,no opinion.

Edit: People should really finish writing they'r threads before actually posting

edit on 19/1/2011 by jpsdasnake because: added...edit

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

posted it, sorry i hit post before i was done completing my op

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jpsdasnake

gave the source, its woth looking into, these people want no money for the information

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

have you head of this planet?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wow...hercolobus is apparently huge. How is it that they know its on the way here? I know this question is repeated a lot, but wouldn't we probably have noticed it by now? I mean its like the size of the sun, and red.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

go look at your sky rite before sunrise

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ok what am I supposed to see? In Mumbai, there is no such thing as a sky, so you gotta help me out in identifying what I'll be looking for...at least in which direction. Have you seen it?
edit on 19-1-2011 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

i do not know if i have seen "it" but i have definitely seen something really bright and red about a hour before sunrise, and rite before they start chemtrailing and it covers it up
i took a picture, im trying to figure out how to get it online

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ff95d18e982.jpg[/atsimg] here is the pic i figured it out

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ff95d18e982.jpg[/atsimg] here is the pic i figured it out

Wow...wtf is that? I'm assuming the large glowing object on the left is the moon, what is that red object? Have you seen this on other occasions? Has anyone else taken pictures of this?
If this image is truly authentic, I have no explanation...way too bright to be Mars, Jupiter or Venus in my opinion.

To answer your earlier question. I have heard of Herculobus...often confused with Planet X, Nibiru, Wormood, The Destroyer etc...I'm a firm believer in the dark star theory (whatever you want to call it)
edit on 19-1-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

im hardly ever up tht early but i have seen it 3 times in the last month when i have been up it was bright as hell, and i finally got a pic of it
last night i was coming back from lascruces nm when i seen it it was huge , and so bright , people were pulling over on the highway, gettn out and looking at it, i hope others got photos, lotta weird things happen near white sands down here

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

im hardly ever up tht early but i have seen it 3 times in the last month when i have been up it was bright as hell, and i finally got a pic of it

That's incredible! What direction are you facing when taking this pic? What time of day was it taken? Has this image been edited in any way?
Sorry for the barrage of questions, this is very intriguing to me...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wow what is that? What date/time did you take that pic and in what direction? I am always still up when Venus rises and will keep an eye out.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

That's incredible! What direction are you facing when taking this pic? What time of day was it taken? Has this image been edited in any way?
Sorry for the barrage of questions, this is very intriguing to me...

it was in the northern direction, at aprox 435 am, and no has not been edited i just sent it to my email from my phone then str8 onto here

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

date was this morning.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
it didnt look like a good pic on my phone but when i saw it blew up it showed exactly what i saw i think im going to make a thread about it

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So, 4:35 a.m. New Mexico Time, is that the same time as me here in Berkeley? Moon is full tonight and at that time it will be setting in the west. You took that pic this morning then right? Towards the North you said. It looks close to the moon, you got them both in the shot. Damn I will keep an eye out.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

i started a thread

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join