It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hercolubus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Good thread and nice pic.
remindes me of what I read in Kolbrin bible in relation to mother Shiptons visual.
kolbrin.com...
Newly Revealed Egyptian-Celtic Wisdom Text Offers the Knowledge of Those Who Survived Past Global Catastrophes — So We Can Live!

Millennia ago, Egyptian and Celtic authors recorded prophetic warnings for the future and their harbinger signs are now converging on 2012. These predications are contained in The Kolbrin Bible, a secular wisdom text studied in the days of Jesus and lovingly preserved by generations of Celtic mystics in Great Britain.

Nearly as big as the King James Bible, this 3600-year old text warns of an imminent, Armageddon-like conflict with radical Islam, but this is not the greatest threat.

The authors of The Kolbrin Bible predict an end to life as we know it, by a celestial event. It will be the return of a massive space object, in a long elliptical orbit around our sun. Known to the Egyptians and Hebrews as the "Destroyer," the Celts later called it the “Frightener."

Manuscripts 3:4 When blood drops upon the Earth, the Destroyer will appear, and mountains will open up and belch forth fire and ashes. Trees will be destroyed and all living things engulfed. Waters will be swallowed up by the land, and seas will boil.

Manuscripts 3:5 The Heavens will burn brightly and redly; there will be a copper hue over the face of the land, ‘followed by a day of darkness. A new moon will appear and break up and fall.

Manuscripts 3:6 The people will scatter in madness. They will hear the trumpet and battlecry of the Destroyer and will seek refuge within dens in the Earth. Terror will eat away their hearts, and their courage will flow from them like water from a broken pitcher. They will be eaten u in the flames of wrath and consumed by the breath of the Destroyer.

Manuscripts 3:10 In those days, men will have the Great Book before them; wisdom will be revealed; the few will be gathered for the stand; it is the hour of trial. The dauntless ones will survive; the stouthearted will not go down to destruction.

The Destroyer is also known today as Wormwood, Nibiru, Planet X and Nemesis. There are also troubling prophetic correlations to the future predictions of Mother Shipton's "Fiery Dragon" and the "Red Comet" warning of the Mayan Calendar 2012. While these future predictions are uncertain at best, is it possible for us to know about the Destroyer's previous flybys with a great degree of certainty.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The book was the standard Nibiru story, but the author was pushing his own moral agenda, and that was the very strange part.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I received the book quite a while ago. There was no request for donation, nor have I received further communication from them. The deceased author was just a very strange man with a very strange agenda, it seems.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Let's also remember that Nibiru is said to be part of this Solar System of Ors, whereas Hercolubus is said to be part of the Tylo Solar System.

Goog le Images: Hercolubus

"Nibiru" would most likely be one of the following Planets:

Vulcan, Persephone, or Clarion.

Also, Samael Aun Weor wrote that according to the Mayans, the beginning of the end of this Aryan Root Race would begin not in the year 2012 (Baktun) but between the years 2040 and 2043 (Katun).

edit on 20-1-2011 by Tamahu because: edited link

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NazcaP

As was posted earlier in this thread, if you want to learn about the teachings of Samael Aun Weor, it is recommended to study his books and lectures directly, instead of reading the distorted versions of his teachings that are mentioned here.

I've also included in the above post, links to websites who's authors teach the Gnostic Teachings the way they were meant to be taught. That is: With the Three Chamber structure intact, and by referring to the authority of Samael Aun Weor's books and the World's Religion's Scriptures.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Tamahu because: grammar

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i am trying to get the other thread re opend , so they might shut this one down

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by enemoplem

Search two suns,two suns at sunset,two suns at sunrise.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I received the book once and then again a couple of weeks later. Apparently they were afraid I hadn't received the first one. Both times they spent approximately $2.50 in stamps to send it to me. Neither time did they ask for anything. This happened last year and I haven't heard from them since. This has been posted before in at least two other threads on here. I posted to two of the threads before and said pretty much the same thing. If you're interested, send for it. If not don't. I don't care.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
reply to post by enemoplem

Search two suns,two suns at sunset,two suns at sunrise.

On You Tube I've searched 2 sunsets, rises, red lights, ufo's, red ufo's, new mexico. I've even searched for red light in new mexico but I think i need to be on the other tube website to find anything about that
but anyway I couldnt find anything of significance relating to this.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulos

Try this, www.youtube.com...

this is the same as what i saw.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NazcaP

I received the book quite a while ago. There was no request for donation, nor have I received further communication from them. The deceased author was just a very strange man with a very strange agenda, it seems.

Thanks for the information

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I guess I dont have much to worry about, I am secure ontop of an ancient long dead mountain range about 150 miles inland with very few neighbors.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i guess this is the trread about the big object in nm sky, cuz they closed my other thread even though i stated in this thread i was making a new thread about the pic, i asked them to reopen it but i dnt think they will

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
i am trying to get the other thread re opend , so they might shut this one down

What I would ask is if you could please take a daytime photo from the same location, camera pointed the same way? That would be helpful and eliminate any doubt as to whether it is a light on top of a communications tower, which was my first thought.

Was it that, that prompted you to post about this Hercolubus stuff, or did you read that info before you saw this? How many days ago was the photo taken? I'm not clear on that. Did you get a shot of the other people on the side of the road looking at it? That would be a good thing as well.

My main problem is that if it is a celestial body, no way would it not be being discussed all over the place by Astronomers and Amateur Astronomers? The Internet would be full of reports. That tells me it was Earthly which could still be interesting but the fact that it was stationary makes it odd.

If it were me and I saw what you describe, I'd have been back the next morning with a very good camera in hand and other people with me. Nothing could have stopped me from it. In fact I'd probably spend the whole night there. I think most here would do the same. Also you need reference shots showing the horizon and anything else in the area taken in the daylight. You should also talk to the other people and get their information as witnesses.

Even though I am a UFO believer and experiencer, this Niburu, Planet X, Hercolubus stuff will have to be proven because if you can see it, so can the huge number of people up all night every night with their telescopes around the world and no way would they keep it secret.

For something that visible not to have been seen by others, it would have to be local and not that high up. The light on communications towers would look high up if you were not far from it's base. It's a shame you could not get a good enough photo to tell. Do you have a good camera?

Three times the size of a star would be about right for a warning light on a tower viewed from nearby. The red object and the moon in your photo are highly overexposed so no way to tell. Look how bright the moon is.

This photo below is an example of what photo's are possible. This is an older photo taken with an old Nikon 5 megapixel point and shoot I carry in my glove box when it's warm enough here. The zoom is about the equivalent of a 260 mm lens. Very much like the lower cost camera's now. Because this is what can be done with a fairly cheap camera is why we get so questioning about why we never see a good photo. This shot was hand-held off a balcony in Miami right in the middle of the city lights.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5e5d299782f.jpg[/atsimg]

I suspect the red light in your shot would be quite small were it not so out of focus. Even a star can be made to look like an orb shaped large light far enough out of focus and overexposed.

edit on 1/20/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

imo i think 2012 something really bad doom like is going to happen, and if im wrong ill never look at a doom thread or story again,

And if you are right you'll be dead! So either way you won't ever look at a doom thread again. And neither will I haha.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ff95d18e982.jpg[/atsimg] here is the pic i figured it out

this could be the hartley2 comet. i am in the UK and it is 5x brighter than any of the surrounding stars.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

i watched it until daylight, didnt get the pics of the witnesses i was driving to fast, i didnt need to stay there because i live close by, i tried to stay up till 4 this morning but i fell asleep, and ill be out of town tonite, i did ask my lanlord if he seen it because he gets up early , he said it was freaky but he thinks it waa the space station, and i am for sure it was not a tower, i do not even know exactly where on the highway i saw it i just know it was near the moon and could even be seen from my house. sorry didnt get better details, i was on my way home from doing a job, i clean hood vents for resteraunts so i am out really late at night , im going on a work trip tonite, so if i see it i will get more pics.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply. As always I'm more interested in these first person accounts than the other threads. If you find out anything else, let us know.

Problem is, none of us go around prepared with what we need all the time. I know I don't, even though I own some of the best equipment available. My Wife is a Pro and I shoot lots of Wildlife. Does no good though when it's at home in my camera closet.

I read a lot of the threads about that Niburu stuff but wrote it off long ago as a myth. I'm also aware that the Mayans are very much still with us and they say that the calendar ending, just means the calendar for that cycle is ending and nothing more. All the rest was invented by non-Mayan's who have some other motive. I think Sitchen was full of beans also. Just my opinion on this whole topic. I'll probably order and read that book though. Sounds interesting to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Matrix, I'm in New Mexico too, but farther north in Taos. I would be curious to know if you see this again. In the meantime, I'll try to keep an eye out for this object. It sounds interesting. I'm getting a telescope for my birthday and I can't wait! ^^

Could it also be the Hartley Comet, as someone said earlier? Wasn't aware there were any comets on the way - except, apparently, for Elenin. How true is that one?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This was going to be posted in another thread, but it’s closed. Here are some photo I took 3- 3:30 AM , Jan 20, 2011. this would have made more sense posted on the closed thread. so im posting it here.

Ok, here are the photos. I could not get the timer to work on this camera. So every time I pressed the shutter the camera would move. It was also on a tripod. Anyway. These are the best photos at about 3:00 to 3:30 am. Jan 20th 2011 The photos were taken almost on a direct heading west of Albuquerque , New Mexico.
Even though there is some movement on the camera, if you notice there is an object behind the main big red blur. ( see edited versions ) I thought this could be the blur itself. I don’t think it is though; it looks like a star. I did notice the big red blur object in question does move slowly, but the object behind it does not. Star? M31 strange new star clusters?

So now I’ve download the fix for timer from Panasonic. I’m sure I will get much better photos next time with this new camera. The Panasonic junk software kept crashing my system today. Turns out I had to download a fix for that also.

I’m stumped on this one. I thought maybe Alpheratz 97 light years, Sirius 8.6 light years, and then I thought maybe Pollux. I looked through stellarium, by time and date and see nothing in that location that bright. I seen this the other night and thought it was strange. Alpheratz seems to fit, but not quite. I compared the red object in question to what the OP found in another thread. ( op photo with big red blur ) and Alpheratz; it just don’t add up or look like it though. The object the OP found seems to be near the constellation Andromeda, if anyone is looking for it. Im almost 97 % sure this is M31 with its strange new star clusters.

So here are the photos. There is lens blur from the camera ( me pressing the shutter button ) The timer would not function for some reason. I did the best I could.
These are 10 Megapixal images
( 2 megabytes ) click the links.

3:15 AM. Moon Photo. 30sec-exposure. (can see some planets and constellations) (not edited)

3:21 AM. Unknown object-1. 30sec-exposure. ( not edited)

3:21 AM Edited

3:23 AM Unknown Object-2. 1 min-exposure. (not edited )

3:23 Am Edited

3:33AM Unknown Object-3. 1 min-exposure. ( not edited )

edited 3:33 AM

edit on 20-1-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join