It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hercolubus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I sent off for this some time ago when it was listed on a free stuff site, and I received the book in just a week or so. It's pretty much a Nibiru scenario. Read the whole book, though. It doesn't take long, and it's strange enough to be amusing. Someone went to quite an expense to provide this questionable information.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
i started a thread on the pic here www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10374536#pid10374536

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NazcaP

what did you think of the book, was it well written?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
s*f

Rev 8:10-11 "And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

Hercolubus will not come close enough to physically collide with the Earth, but due to its size it exerts very strong gravitational and electromagnetic forces. These forces will cause great natural catastrophes to occur on the Earth, such as volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tidal waves, hurricanes, etc. In addition, Hercolubus' gravitational fields will cause the Earth's axis of rotation to tilt. Currently it is tilted about 23 degrees from its original position, and as Hercolubus comes closer and closer the tilting will accelerate

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

crazy this is going to happen in our lifetime just crazy

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
There are excellent reasons for giving something away for free and for inventing a new religion.

I watched two ads while viewing the video of pirated clips pasted together.

If they mail me the book, I'll be on their mailing list.

When the book arrives, there will something with it asking for a donation.

If I ask for the book, I'll feel obliged to hit the donate button.

Some people are easily tricked using fear and predictions of the end. They will send in money.

They also mention that there is a way out, and of course only they have it. Again fear to get money.

All my opinion of course but not entirely without merit. The important item missing is the explanation of how it is all the worlds Astronomers could not see this thing coming, but then it's likely in the book. Something like you have to be one of them to see or similar. There is a pattern to this. More polished than Blossom Goodchilds scam, but likely a scam all the same.
edit on 1/19/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I should add its odd they would want to mail you a book but don't simply have the text on their site to download.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

i guess we will see soon if this is a scam or not, and judgin by how the weather and birds and stuff are going its not looking good

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

No doubt. Enough of these doom and gloom predictions and sooner or later the end will come and one will be right.

Every generation has its share of those telling them they will be the last. It's in our nature it seems.

Tell us a child will die if we don't send in twenty bucks and a predictable portion of the population will send in a check. Sometimes it's true and we should do that, other times, like Haiti its a scam to funnel money to the bad guys.

Some I think that are doing it actually have themselves convinced and for whatever reason believe it.

It does make for interesting reading though. I'm considering having one sent to me and if I do, I'd send them a small donation. Even fiction has value as entertainment. Lord knows I've wasted tons on bad books from the stores. Right now I have probably a hundred books I want to read and don't have time. An entire wall full in fact, right next to my Wife's batch of hundreds of books she can't seem to part with. Oh god no, we are hoarders!!!!!!!!! Not really

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

imo i think 2012 something really bad doom like is going to happen, and if im wrong ill never look at a doom thread or story again,

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
why was this moved to skunkworks?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Be careful, because the teachings of Joaquin Amortegui ("Rabolu"), "V.M. Lakshmi", Mark Pritchard ("Belzebuub"), Luis Gustavo Morales Sierra ("Kelium Zeus"), and a few others are all very questionable, because they blatantly contradict the teachings of Samael Aun Weor.

The following websites that I'm posting here however, do agree with what is actually taught in the many books written by Samael Aun Weor, and the Gnostic Schools associated with them teach for free, and they all maintain the Three Chamber structure that Samael Aun Weor himself clearly stated is necessary for any Gnostic School to maintain, in order to be considered legitimate:

Gnostic Community: Hercolubus

Gnostic Teachings: Hercolubus

edit on 20-1-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I read the thread title and it caught my eye. Couldn't remember exactly where I heard the name hercolubus until I opened the thread. I ordered and read this book about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago while on home incarceration(a whole conspiracy thread on it's own but off topic).

However, the book was a fairly interesting read. Authoe speaks of a giant red planet like Nibiru, ascension, people of love on Venus, a warlike race on mars, weather on earth, catastrophes and a few other subjects I can't recall off top of my head. The book is a fairly interesting read, has some material to make one think about, but the descriptions of other races on other planets sounds like the writer took too many psychedelic fungus in one sitting.

I read the book a couple times and passed it to a coworker interested in Nibiru, which I'm still on the fence where I've sat since before it was popular culture.one main thing I found very interesting about this book was the copyright date, can't recall exact year, but it was before all the mainstream hype about pole shifts, timewave zero, and Planet X.

I would recommend it as a read for anyone interested in races on other planets, Nibiru, Anunnaki, or ascension. What do you have to lose? It's free.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
And to add, I received the book for free. I was never asked for a single red cent of my hard earned money. Never received any other mailings from the group. All I received was the book, and a letter expressing love and thanks for taking the time to read the literature sent out to me from Spain.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hercolubus is purported to be a planet that orbits around Bernard's Star according to V.M. Rabolu. So let's take a look at this claim:

en.wikipedia.org...

Barnard's Star, also known occasionally as Barnard's "Runaway" Star,[13] is a very low-mass red dwarf star approximately six light-years away from Earth in the constellation of Ophiuchus (the Snake-holder).

Seems to be good so far, it is quite close to our solar system. Let's read furthur shall we?:

Barnard's Star has also been the subject of some controversy. For a decade, from the early 1960s to the early 1970s, Peter van de Kamp claimed that there was a gas giant planet (or planets) in orbit around it. While the presence of small terrestrial planets around the star remains a possibility, Van de Kamp's specific claims of large gas giant planets were refuted in the mid 1970s.

Ah, so it seems as though there are no giant planets in orbit around it. But, let's see how close this star will actually get:

In real terms, the star is moving at about 140 km/sec (90 miles/second) relative to the Sun. Its direction is bringing it closer to us, though it’ll never get closer than about 4 light years — slightly closer than Alpha Centauri is to us now. It’ll still be faint; only about twice as bright as it is now, and at the moment you need pretty good binoculars to see it at all! It’s shining at about magnitude 9.5, or 1/16th as bright as the faintest star you can see with your unaided eye. Of course, it won’t slide past us for about another 9000 years, so don’t hold your breath. And even though the age of the star is about 12 billion years, as a red dwarf it hasn’t even reached middle age yet. They last a long, long time. I bet over its life it’s seen far closer passes to stars like the Sun, and will live to see many more.

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

Hmm...no closer than 4 light years. That my friends is still a long...long...ways away.

In 1973 Gatewood and Eichhorn published their results in a landmark study that shook the astronomical world. Their comprehensive rigorous painstaking study of all of the photographic plates that existed of Barnard's star failed to turn up any of the "wobbling" motion that van de Kamp claimed to have detected. The reason was obvious to Gatewood and Eichhorn. van de Kamp's methods of cutting comers in the data reductions is no longer necessary since the advent of large powerful electronic computers. Eichhorn's 1960 rigorous method of computing the star positions was superior than van de Kamp's approximate methods. From their 1973 paper, they wrote “Thus we conclude, with disappointment, that our observations fail to confirm the existence of a planetary companion of Barnard’s Star.”

www.weblore.com...

So could there be a giant planet on it's way to mess with the Earth??? Highly unlikely IMHO based on the presented evidence. Or lack thereof. Also if the closest this star is going to get to us is 4 light years...there is no known planet orbiting this star that has a orbit of over 4 light years...if there is do let me know.

edit on 20-1-2011 by AutOmatIc because: orbit

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ff95d18e982.jpg[/atsimg] here is the pic i figured it out

Have seen the same thing,early morning,lots of people have been catching it,check utube.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Could it not just be one of our own planets?. Im not sure what planets can be seen at what times just now. I guess I should find out.

Maybe Venus?

Venus is now a pre-dawn object shining at a magnitude of -4.5 at the beginning of the month. It rises well before sunrise, and, as the ecliptic at dawn makes a steep angle with the horizon at this time of the year, it is seen high in the sky at dawn. At the beginning of January, its angular size is 26 arc seconds across and ~40% illuminated. This reduces to 21 arc seconds by month's end but, at the same time, its illumination increases so the magnitude only drops to -4.3. Venus stays at much the same brightness (-4 to -4.5) for much of its apparition as, when it is further from us and so has a smaller angular size, more of its disk is illuminated giving a roughly constant illuminated area
edit on 20-1-2011 by Paulos because: checked what planets are seen at what times

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I woke up this morning at 4:45, probably actually 4:44 knowing my internal clock, but none-the-less the clouds were sporadic enough to not allow a good view. I checked again at 5 a.m. and then at 5:30 a.m. I saw the moon several times but no red planet.

I will keep trying but I think what you saw was probably something going on at White Sands, I am actually West and South of your location on the other side of the Organ Mountains.

I did see yesterday's moon set around 5:33, or shortly thereafter, it was large and luminous and quite dazzling, but by then it was too close to the horizon for me to have viewed the "red dot" phenomenon.

I will keep trying because from my vantage point (second floor) there is nothing but the west Mesa and open skies.

Here is the view that I get and this is exactly where the moon set yesterday morning. Sorry the sloped effect is actually me!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae0d45367e0b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12

Originally posted by matrix12
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ff95d18e982.jpg[/atsimg] here is the pic i figured it out

Have seen the same thing,early morning,lots of people have been catching it,check utube.

what do i search for on youtube?? red thing in the sky? give me a clue.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
searched youtube and didn't come up with anything. i wish the other thread hadn't gotten closed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join