It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin is coming!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by heydude

Human conflicts and economic crashes have been happening throughout the human history. Natural disasters have been happening for as long as our planet existed. I do agree that the humanity seems to be going downhill, but it's unfair to blame that on some comet or planet far away. Perhaps it's in our own nature - our society might degrade and disintegrate, and after we're all extinct through wars, famines and diseases, the Earth will breathe a sigh of relief.

I sound like a tree-hugger, lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wildespace

I agree with you 100% in your above statement. It is us the human race that are the cause of all the bad that is happening.

In my opinion i think that mother Earth has had enough and is taking her own cause of action.
Ever here the saying..."Hell have no fury like a woman scorned"

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I garantee you all, that when all is said and done, that has been speculated upon in this thread. This thread, is going to show just how coincidence and sinchronicity, can work together, to put fuel to whatever fire, mans collective cognitive may be burning at certain points in time. I believe this universe is geared to what we are thinking. We want to be a little bit frightened by way of this kind of doom. That's exactly what we are getting.
This is a truly fascinating and odd existence we all share.(* Shakes head in wonderment) I believe this is one way we are tied to the cosmos.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You always make me think when you post in here. I try to think of all the logical scientific aspects of comet Elenin and then BAM!

I have read a little on the electric universe theory and also the prophetic theory such as the blue star and so on. I just don't know what to believe. I guess time will tell.

And yes all the "coincidences" do make me think.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

You always make me think when you post in here. I try to think of all the logical scientific aspects of comet Elenin and then BAM!

May I say your very good at what you do. As long as you don't have a problem with extra-caricular thinking. I imagine you undrestand this to be my prediction.

Talk about double speak.

edit on 28-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by boo1981

May I say your very good at what you do. As long as you don't have a problem with extra-caricular thinking. I imagine you undrestand this to be my prediction.

Talk about double speak.

Not sure how to take what you have just said. Forgive me if i seem silly in this reply

I'm going to put it down to lack of sleep on my part

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I garantee you all, that when all is said and done, that has been speculated upon in this thread. This thread, is going to show just how coincidence and sinchronicity, can work together, to put fuel to whatever fire, mans collective cognitive may be burning at certain points in time. I believe this universe is geared to what we are thinking. We want to be a little bit frightened by way of this kind of doom. That's exactly what we are getting.
This is a truly fascinating and odd existence we all share.(* Shakes head in wonderment) I believe this is one way we are tied to the cosmos.
Wow ,.
do I feel empowered now,.
I have been asking for a comet to make some changes
on this planet for about 10 years,.. maybe it would be manifestation of destiny?

Yep,..my wife already hates it when I am right...
this will just put her over the edge

Maybe I should start rehearsing my victory dance?? or work on some kind of wager
like never having to do the dishes ...again

edit on 28-2-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigJoninTexas
I recently came across a website end of times forecaster that had an interesting new theory about Elenin. It states using the nasa jpl comet orbit graph that elenin was alligned with the earth and sun on feb. 27 2010. On that date the writer believes the poles shifted 3 degrees. Don't know if that is true, but interestingly enough that was the day of the 8.8 magnitude Chile earthquake followed by 13 other 6+ mag earthquakes. The position of the comet from Earth was 6 au. On March 15 the distance will be 2 au. Will the effects felt be three times greater than feb. 27 I hope not, but this seems to be the first real evidence of something happening when the comet, earth and sun allign. I checked the usgs website and typed in feb. 27 2010 and sure enough the data was all there. I also went to the nasa jpl site and the comet appeared to be in allignment. Can anybody debunk this?

Hey Texas,

I read the Elenin story at End of times forcaster you mention, and that was some interesting reading.
Here's the link if someone wants to check it out:endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

edit on 2/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Wow ,.
do I feel empowered now,.
I have been asking for a comet to make some changes
on this planet for about 10 years,.. maybe it would be manifestation of destiny?

Yep,..my wife already hates it when I am right...
this will just put her over the edge

Maybe I should start rehearsing my victory dance?? or work on some kind of wager
like never having to do the dishes ...again

Now I 'm the one who isn't sure Drummerboy caught what I was saying. In case you didn't quite understand what I was getting at in the post you quoted. Basically I believe nothing is going to happen. Just like all the predictions of doom on ATS this will see no manifestation. What I've been so eagerly pointing to in this thread are all the coins & sincs. The sign posts that point to doom. Remember the Black Jack thread? Nothing ever came of it. But this universe this existence what ever it is seems to play us this way. When real doom comes
we will not know one thing about it till it's on top of us. Even the Bible tells us that. We won't know squat about it
until it's over and done.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

There are on average around 12 mag 6+ quakes per month and 2 mag 7.

That is only a guide. Earthquakes are notorious for not following the averages exactly. Pesky things!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Of course if the electric comet theory is correct then Elenin will light up way in excess of the estimates of the cold hard science of tree hugging astrononomery or wateva.

We shall see! We shall see.

That blog ( endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com... ) is a barrel of laughs! Do you think they actually missed out any of the theories? I don't think so. They seemed to get it all rolled in there.

So now poor old Elenin has Nibiru/Planet X as it's nucleus?!

edit on 28/2/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Awe,. thats ok,.
I still like to play with the idea,.
This info is mostly a novelty for me,. something to play with,. ya know..
Of course it will all be fun till something looks like it is going south,..
No worries either way

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
CRAP! Im new here, but........ I saw the video of the 800 pound chunk of copper hitting the electric comet....... we are going through the dracnid particles or whatever the same time that we will be passing close to ELENIN, just curious but...... imagine 100,000 particles hitting ELENIN on top of everything else... GULP!!??!!

Flag this for sure!
edit on 28-2-2011 by thorazineshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
whoever thinks they will just sit in their backyard with a cocktail in their hand and watch..... I hope that you can remember to make a drink.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by boo1981

There are on average around 12 mag 6+ quakes per month and 2 mag 7.

That is only a guide. Earthquakes are notorious for not following the averages exactly. Pesky things!

My point exactly. Thank you for clarifying this. Earthquakes are very unpredictable. You can say that we are due this and over due that. But in theory you cant predict when and what intensity it will be.

This was the point i was trying to make out, that the quakes on those Feb dates are NOT due to a comet millions of miles away!

And now for a crazy theory, at what directing is Elenin coming? Is she coming from the South as I can remember reading on numerous 2012 post that "Nibiru" will come from the South!
Hmmm gets me thinking also about people saying they have seen birds flying North. Do they know something we don't????

I scare myself sometimes hehe
..3..2..1...back in the room!!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981
at what directing is Elenin coming? Is she coming from the South as I can remember reading on numerous 2012 post that "Nibiru" will come from the South!

Elenin is very close to the ecliptic, meaning it's coming neither from north or south, but closer to the equator.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Elenin is Nibiru.... Nibiru is Elenin....... therefore we are doomed! It makes too much sense. Recently, it was a acknowledged that something big is out there, not sure what it is, but there is something. We also know that a comet, supposedly, ELENIN is fast approaching. They are mixing it up and trying to cause confusion and skepticism, by using sleight of hand, to some extent it is working, and in this form of deviant behavior, is throwing everyone off the trail. ie. different names, some woman who spent time making a video giving misinformation, making herself sound like a moron, and the general conspiracy lunacy that goes along with it. Also, I havent seen anyone make the correlation of the coinciding event in November that NASA has warned us about, that being the Draconid meteor shower, which seems to be appearing from the opposite direction at the same exact time as this Comet/Planet ELENIN/Nibiru event. So, unless I am really mistaken somehow, we are going to get nailed by two different events at the same time. Start praying to your favorite deity/s, ladies and gentlemen, the end is nigh!
ps..... underground bunkers will not save you.
edit on 1-3-2011 by thorazineshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
]

what about this comet??!!?? its going to be close, REALLY, close in August 18, 2011.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thorazineshuffle

Well, not *really* close, 5.5 million miles, but closer than Elenin.
I wonder why no one is panicking about Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova.

Oh, closest approach is on August 15th, not the 18th.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join