It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by hypervalentiodine

So your suggesting meteors impacted the earth over a period of 100,000 years to cause such a build up of iridium?

For over 15 years, scientists have regarded the inch-thick layer of unusually iridium-rich sediments in the earth's crust as the key to understanding the extinction of the dinosaurs, but they have often disagreed over whether the unusual deposit points to meteorites or volcanoes as the main cause of the mysterious mass extinction 65 million years ago. Anbar's finding that it can take many thousands of years for the iridium from a large meteorite to fall out of seawater robs proponents of the volcano theory of one of their key arguments: that the iridium-rich layer, which was laid down over a period of 100,000 years, is too thick to be the result of a geologically brief meteorite impact.

No. Read the extract. It's saying that these scientists have found that Iridium takes a long time for it to drop out of sea water and so it is entirely possible that such an abnormally thick layer of the element be found there and be the result of one 'geologically brief meteorite impact'.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Looking at the sites they seem very strange. Who the heck is Urban Brandstrom? And i'd be starting to get worried if Anders was his brother...

link   

I dont even know what your counter attacking anymore, We allready have stated were not agreeing with the original post anymore but we have merely idetified certain trends that need to be looked into with scientic connections to events of a massive nature such as the dinosaurs been wiped out and the place iridium could have played in the process of extinction

link   
Have you read the The Giza Deathstar books by JP Farrell he has some good theories on what the pyramid was used for ie-- as a planet destroyer through sympathetic resonance .

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Always find it interesting how difficult it is to stay any topic on any blog....tangents and more tangents...back to Jazz 10's topic. What beyond the obvious are the Iridium satellites doing now or will become capable of doing? This topic is about technology not about the element iridium.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boroboy

Hmmm...not seen that material - I did see an article somewhere that they've recently rebuilt the capstone for the pyramid - its gold i think. This doesn't look good.

I wonder if this iridium layer is reflective...
I'm thinking in holograms....

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

I dont even know what your counter attacking anymore, We allready have stated were not agreeing with the original post anymore but we have merely idetified certain trends that need to be looked into with scientic connections to events of a massive nature such as the dinosaurs been wiped out and the place iridium could have played in the process of extinction

I am aware of that. And perhaps there are trends and actual correlations to be seen, the one you suggested just doesn't appear to fit the bill. You don't seem to be reading what it is trying to say though. I am not trying to debunk what you are saying by virtue of the fact that you have said it, I am simply giving you my 2 cents worth.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

They're circling the earth, like regular satellites, decimating and processing data signals and occasionally reflecting sunlight in spectacular fashion. Nothing further.

I'm the wolf you speak of. I feel like these sites are dangerous. People come here with crazy ideas and get encouragement from other gullible people and things happen like the Tucson shooting. Users that exhibit psychotic tendencies and illogical, unrealistic, disconnected reasoning should be banned. Jazz10 does all of that and more. He's completely obsessed with his ill-conceived conspiracy theory and isn't responding to communication except to restate unintelligible thesis.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cannotbeserious

Users that exhibit psychotic tendencies and illogical, unrealistic, disconnected reasoning should be banned. Jazz10 does all of that and more. He's completely obsessed with his ill-conceived conspiracy theory and isn't responding to communication except to restate unintelligible thesis.

Yet he gains more "followers" than naysayers. Isn't that...a little frightening?
edit on 16-1-2011 by M0toflou because: edited for her pleasure

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
OK...Hands up those who just recently registered just to post “bash” the OP

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

They're circling the earth, like regular satellites, decimating and processing data signals and occasionally reflecting sunlight in spectacular fashion. Nothing further.

I'm the wolf you speak of. I feel like these sites are dangerous. People come here with crazy ideas and get encouragement from other gullible people and things happen like the Tucson shooting. Users that exhibit psychotic tendencies and illogical, unrealistic, disconnected reasoning should be banned. Jazz10 does all of that and more. He's completely obsessed with his ill-conceived conspiracy theory and isn't responding to communication except to restate unintelligible thesis.

Thats an interesting point you make there. My gut reaction to brushing over this thread is that there are 65 people (i.e. the number of flags at the time i write this) that potentially subscribe to the idea that should work on their process of deductive thought.

In relation to schitzophenia, I have known of several people that suffer from drug induced physicosis through abuse of methamphetamine. I might have been one of them in a different life, but I have at one time or another discussed scientific related topic with people in this state. Whilst I do not accuse Jazz10 of this, I will say that the reasoning process shown here shares many similarities to these previous experiences. I will be diplomatic and say that the lack of quality in their argument is not that intrigues me but the connections between different things that remind me of one in a dream state or sleep talking for lack of a better description
edit on 16-1-2011 by pezza because: word correction

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cannotbeserious

I agree that Jazz 10 has problems communicating his ideas, but if you took the time to follow his links it does take you to some interesting info. People that distract intentionally away from a topic being discussed are the ones that should be banned. Confuse and conquer mentality , disinfo and misinfo are obvious tactics to misdirect a discussion. I'm interested in understanding the potential possibilities that the Iridium satellites could used for other than the obvious reasons.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

You are a conspiracy theorist making something out of nothing just like 99% of the people on this website.

Hold on now. If you came here and joined just to ridicule conspiracy theorists, your stay will be a short one. Just stick to the topic and refrain from using ridicule and name calling, that is a common tactic of suppressing the truth. You may not agree with the posters opinion, so debunk it using proper methods of logic, not childish playground garbage.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
OK...Hands up those who just recently registered just to post “bash” the OP

Sorry, I don't want to bash anyone. I was just a little concerned, but on the other hand, people like Jazz are part of what makes ATS a fun read. This thread did convince me to re-register though, because I couldn't remember what password/email I'd used with my old account (Motoflou) from years ago.

Anyways, sorry for taking attention away from the topic. I'm still not quite sure what it is, but I'll get out of the way!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
All these sites are very odd I have to say. Something is amiss behind the scenes... www.eiscat.se...
edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: mistake

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What I have gathered thus far from the material is that this global system of satellites that covers every area of the planet can have several applications that a bad NWO could use to potentially enslave the planet, or worse, depopulate it. Using frequencies like which HAARP uses, they could easily direct it to murder millions of people with pin point accuracy. Those that they choose to live will be implanted with RFID and can easily be tracked and controlled. Also, using the same technique as HAARP, they could use the satellites to control the weather, or use those satellites to direct the energies released by HAARP facilities. This would not be the first theory of HAARP testing being the cause of the massive bird and fish kills.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

Exactly!!! I tried to relay that info before and got run over by confuse and conquer agents....a world wide control matrix controlled by who; certainly not anyone with good intentions for we the people !

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

control by whom the Bilderbergers come to mind

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

is it possible that global warming is purposely intended to melt the artic Ice to reveal what lies beneath?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If these satellites are so important to long-term control of the population, then why are they placed into low earth orbit where they can (and will) contact the earth's atmosphere, which will result in drag, and eventually cause the orbit to decay and the satellite the plummet back to earth? Are the death rays/mind control beams/weather altering emitters/hologram projectors only effective from under 2,000 km above the earth or did the NWO simply not have the money, talent, or know-how to place their genocidal satellites into a stable, geostationary or geosynchronous orbit above the planet they want to enslave/murder or to develop a ray with greater range?

We have medium range ballistic missiles that can travel that distance, so it's not like it's inconceivable to fire a projectile over 2000km, let alone a signal. Surely the heinous progenitors of this massive all-encompassing conspiracy can fire a death beam from at least medium earth orbit, right? Isn't the simple answer that this is a sat phone communications network and therefore benefits from its proximity to earth (because the required signal strength to hit the satellite is reduced the closer the satellite is to the planet)?

Anyway, feel free to track these satellites at this link to a site that provides real-time satellite tracking data. Note that the altitude of these satellites is around the 500 mile mark, which confirms my assertion that they are in low earth orbit.

What I'm getting at here is that there is a lot of conclusion jumping going on without consideration of even the most basic facts about what these satellites do (when, I suppose, they aren't killing starlings or trout), where they are (or for that matter, where they were when some of the things they have been accused of causing occurred), why they do what they do (provide satellite phone access around the world), or why they are located where they are.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join