It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Just found a fountain of knowledge: www.aetherometry.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Just repeating my request (here) once again.

To reiterate: I am open to the theory you are presenting, however some more specificity would be appreciated. I read all of the links and threads indicated. I still do not see a clear, definite, evidence-supported correlation.

Can you offer some specific examples of how you believe (or hypothesize) these various things called Iridium or related to Iridium in some way may be related? I know you said to just read the links. I have. I do not see the correlation. I see potential correlation, because they are coincident. Stop there; I’m not saying that they’re just coincidence necessarily. That isn’t what I’m saying. I’m just asking you, Jazz, what are your specific theories with regard to how these things are related? What is your theory? What is it you are hypothesizing? How do you believe these various pieces fit together?

Just thought I’d ask one last time. Please consider responding in as much detail as possible.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

Excellent find

Trully brilliant!! heres an internal link thats from your link.
www.encyclopedianomadica.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pezza

Originally posted by jazz10

Originally posted by pezza

Coming back to the assertion made by the OP, if his conclusion is correct I am afraid that the OP has found the meaning of life (on the basis that this think is instrumental in the "matrix" that we know as consciousness). THIS IS HUGE as the OP states a number of times.

This is what reduced me to tears because i believe that thats what it all boils down too. Ive been banging my head against a wall trying to tell you what a break through this is.Ive discovered something that beggars belief.
Should i be worried personally or grasp the moment
and get the truth out there.

It wont belong before this gets out.Message cant be stopped now, the only other way would be a mass kill switch which will only make matters worse for tptb. Turning it off? Not likely!!!!!

Hi Jazz10

Thank you for your upfront and honest reply.

I guess the reason why I posted is that another thread on this site has similar characteristics to this thread. The one in particular linked here

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The OP in that post presents citations to reference material and youtube material ad nauseum and relies on thread contributors to sift through it all and make the connection. The scientific integrity of this material is amongst the worst I have ever come across and It was later uncovered that the work itself was part of a school assignment. The thread has now blown out to a whopping 300 pages and IMO is one of the worst arguments put forward on the internet advocating a conspiracy.

That particular thread also contains a similarity to this one in that if the conspiracy is true, the implication for humanity is massive, i.e., it would mean every single engineer and scientist involved with the Apollo program produced fictional work and was in on the scam. This has huge underlying implications relating to the integrity of science/engineering as a whole. But thankfully for us, when science is put under the microscope it usually results in a transparent debate of the issue and application of sound logic weens out the true answer. Unfortunately in that instance this arrived after about 10 pages but for the remaining 290 pages we saw diversion tactics and disinformation of the kind not witnessed ever before in a scientific debate.

Here we are up to page 16 and we are only becoming to understand the argument being put forward. So we are a little behind that thread. But to ensure we don't go down the path of the other thread can supporters of the conspiracy produce constructive content above that one would normally give. This is to ensure there is no hand puppetteering and closure is reached on the issue. In addition, because the implications relating to the conspiracy is more significant than anything else in human history, we should put in the extra effort needed to find the truth in a timely manner, and not let it draw out for months or years through some half-arsed effort.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

The problem i am having here is putting to you all the scale of what i have found. Think of a massive web and sat at the center is Iridium.
Each individual web thread relates to a different point or subject.
Examples of which include.

Mind Control
Frequency Manipulation
Weather weapons
Geological weapons
Free Energy thats there but overlooked!!
So called doomsday
The Great Tribulation
The coming
ET civilizations
The Big Bang theory which i believe Iridium is a major factor. Regarding the meteorite.
Transformers.......yep you will laugh but the connections are there

I assure you all and this will be the last time i ask.
Please read the full thread every word..

Its very clear that some cannot follow instructions.

The questions you want answered i have provided, yet due to lazyness most are skimping over the threads, missing the majority of it out.

I feel i cant win here. I provide links i get grief, if i dont im not providing information.

ALL THE INFORMATION IS HERE cant you all see that?

Im trying to do all of you a favour here, this isnt for my benefit im already aware. This is for you and your families. Cant you see?
I have already mentioned in a previous reply regarding the FACT that i aint a computer wizz!!! yeah missed that too....because of skimping.

To tell you any more information, which i have loads more will blow your minds open. Iridium is a massive connection but not the only one.

Those of you that have read my thread word for word, i know. Remember when i said in a reply up-down, in-out, black-white?
Good-evil
God-Devil
Heaven-Hell
Autobots-Decepticon
Iridium-?????????

I have the answer. Yin and yan.

The God particle? Does it have an opposite? YES IT DOES!!!!

There is your reply to what im implying. The thing is it goes way deeper than this. But due to people skimping over the threads as usual they are missing what i am saying. The information i have provided is not solely on the first page its within the thread.

Lost in amongst the insults

Tell me now am i wasting my time here because i already know what i have found, all of this is for you, all of you.

edit on 17-1-2011 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

This should get a few peoples attention
then again probably not?

Fundamental Concepts of Aetherometry
Aetherometry, the exact science of the metrics of massfree energy (Aether), is a novel biophysical and nanometric science, or scientific discipline, developed by Dr. Paulo N. Correa and Alexandra N. Correa as a synthesis of experimental and analytical work that replicated, revised and continued the scientific contributions of Nikola Tesla, Louis de Broglie, Wilhelm Reich (orgonomy, orgonometry), René Thom (catastrophe theory) and Harold Aspden. Its object of study is massfree energy.

Massfree energy
Massfree energy is energy devoid of inertia; it is everywhere 'present in space' or associated with various states of motion of material particles or bodies. In a wide sense, massfree energy encompasses Aether manifestations, as well as photon and kinetic energy states. The primordial or Aether manifestations of massfree energy include graviton and antigraviton states affected to matter or its particles, and, more profoundly, the cosmological manifestations of dark energy, in both electric and nonelectric forms, which are associated with the cosmological creation of material particles.
Aetherometry proposes that the world of Matter relates solely, in a strict sense, to the electromagnetic and inertial properties of mass-energy particles, and that even the motion of material or mass-carrying particles or bodies results from the interaction of mass-energy with massfree energy. However, its object of study is not, per se, massfree energy in states that are directly dependent on mass, such as the transient kinetic energy of massbound particles or the electromagnetic energy of blackbody photons. Rather, the primary focus of Aetherometry is the study of massfree energy in nonelectromagnetic forms.

Graviton energy
Gravitons are transient, nonelectromagnetic massfree energy particles whose impulse (gravitational momentum) is anchored to the mass-energy of particles of Matter, but which are emitted from the local Aether medium (formed by the constant and ordered flux of dark massfree energy and cosmological lepton lattices). Both gravitons and antigravitons may also be formed and seated in the composite lattices composing the local Aether medium. Gravitons anchored to mass-energy particles are described mathematically and physically as being in a relationship of secondary superimposition with that mass-energy.
Besides gravitons, Aetherometry has demonstrated the existence of primordial or primary manifestations of massfree energy in both electric and nonelectric forms, also referred to as 'dark massfree energy'.

Ambipolar massfree energy (Orgone and DOR), aka Tesla radiation
Electric massfree energy consists of ambipolar charges that are devoid of inertial effects and propagate longitudinally. In contrast to the monopolar charges (electrons, protons) that characterize ordinary massbound electricity, ambipolar charges continuously alternate between polar states, or, to say it more accurately, constantly vary their polarity during forward propagation. Ambipolar electricity is a massfree phenomenon. Field capture of ambipolar energy by massbound (monopolar) charges results in their acceleration; deceleration of the same massbound charges results in the local production of blackbody photons. The Correas have published the cosmic spectrum of ambipolar radiation and the corresponding blackbody spectra emitted from electrons and protons, providing exact new equations that profoundly alter the conventional theory of electromagnetism. They have also demonstrated how the continuous ambipolar spectrum contains two biologically and physically distinct regions that correspond to W. Reich's distinction between orgone (OR) energy and DOR (dorgone or deadly orgone). The cutoff between OR and DOR occurs at 79.4 keV. This is a strictly aetherometric discovery.

Latent heat or latent massfree energy
Nonelectric massfree energy exists in both unbound and massbound states. In massbound states, it is responsible for the energy of state of molecular phases, the intrinsic energy of gases, specific latent heats, most of the atmospheric energy, and the noncovalent bond energies exploited by all living systems. Its generic designation is molecular latent heat. In unbound states, massfree latent energy is responsible for the cosmological creation of space and the direction (diachronism) and synchronicity of absolute Time. The superimposition of unbound massfree latent energy yields what is physically and mathematically designated as the phase energy which permits the creation of mass-energy and associated gravitons (*secondary superimposition*). Thus, Aetherometry affirms that all mass-energy is a transient construct of the phase superimposition of latent massfree energy, the composite effect of Aether energy units.
Blackbody radiation is composed of nonionizing thermal, optical and supra-optical 'electromagnetic' (photon) radiation, forming what is called radiative (sensible) heat. Ambipolar orgone radiation indirectly gives rise (through the 'medium' of electrons) to blackbody radiation having wavelengths greater than 300 nanometers. Ambipolar DOR radiation indirectly gives rise to blackbody (Hallwacks) photons in the UVB and UV-C ranges, up to the shortest 47nm blackbody radiation (end of the blackbody spectrum).

Note that sensible heat, unlike latent heat, is composed of thermal drift kinetons (molecular heat) and blackbody photons (radiative heat)

Photons (ionizing or nonionizing), 'kinetons', gravitons, ambipolar charges and particles or units of latent massfree energy are all massfree particles associated with specific physical interactions or manifestations. The demonstration of these particles' existence, and the proposed new model and mathematical formalism (see Aetherometric Microfunctional Transformative Algebra below) that address their specific properties, have been extracted from a nexus of systematic and diverse experimental investigations into physical and biological systems, gathered under the rubrics of Experimental Aetherometry, Aetherometric Biology, and The Aetherometric Theory of Synchronicity (AToS).

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimistPrime
reply to post by nastyj

They are very vague in describing what are the elements included in this find. Ive heard different amounts ranging from 1-5 trillion. Iron, copper, and gold are mentioned among them. Why would such abundant resources be listed as "rare earth elements"? Here is just a little article found when entering the words "Rare Earth Element Afghanistan" into Google.
www.popsci.com...

Better yet, google Rare Earth Element legislation click here
Or how about for those from the 'Show Me' of Missouri?

Bond’s bill, introduced Thursday, would require a feasibility study on building a U.S. cooperative refinery to process rare earth ores extracted from mines in the United States and allied countries. It would also provide the U.S. Department of Defense with $20 million to support the defense supply chain and another $30 million for the development of rare earth magnets.

Read more: Bond, Bayh introduce rare earth legislation | St. Louis Business Journal

$50M
No, wait! Rare earth magnets? Magnets?

I said in an earlier posts that this looks like someone is building a giant earth magnet, using the earth and its components.....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

The aetherometry tie in is just what I needed. I was thinking Tesla!
Referencing a conspiracy theory on the Philidelphia Experiment, one of the proposed failures was an unreliable power source.
Are we talking unified field theory on steriods?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

Heres something else too but it requires great minds that think alike?

Now imagine this
Yeah again i know

Imagine this. The planets within our solar system are nothing more than huge atoms

As i posted earlier in links regarding the pearls?

So imagine Earth is a massive atom....ok?
Now imagine if the Satalite system was able to create an Electron shell surrounding our planet. (trust me i can prove it)
An electron shell may be thought of as an orbit followed by electrons around an atom nucleus.
Or perhaps i meant
Valence shell en.wikipedia.org...
Heres the videos i posted earlier please dont skimp
3D stereo anaglyph animation, Satellite Communication
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Iridium Constellation Mechanics Simulation
www.youtube.com...
Iridium HD
www.youtube.com...

Do you think i will find a connection between Iridium and a possible conspiracy where prison planet may not be an understatement trapped within a Valance Shell or the likes?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Dear Jazz10,
I read through everything you posted. Phew! What a lot of content. You could have made your point without so many links and as someone else said, there isn't actually any proof, just conjecture.

As a former wireless engineer, i'll simply add that there is way more frequency pollution happening within our atmosphere than outside it.

I'm truly not sure where the link is between the element and the company name, other than high concentrations of Iridium within meteors.

For the sake of critcism, I would have put everything into one post with a little less bouncing to and fro between other posts.

You may be on to something, you've sadly not proven anything however. Coincidence is .. still coincidence. I have however given you a S&F for effort and content, but my oh my was it long winded.

Edit - I am also going through every other link and video link. Blimey!

Regards,
T

edit on 17-1-2011 by torqpoc because: Tidied things up a bit

edit on 17-1-2011 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

Please keep your stars and flags if you ahvent understood what i have been trying to tell you.
Did this really not ring any bells with any of you?
the next reply quoted from above reply?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

reply to post by DaWhiz

Heres something else too but it requires great minds that think alike?

Now imagine this
Yeah again i know

Imagine this. The planets within our solar system are nothing more than huge atoms

As i posted earlier in links regarding the pearls?

So imagine Earth is a massive atom....ok?
Now imagine if the Satalite system was able to create an Electron shell surrounding our planet. (trust me i can prove it)
An electron shell may be thought of as an orbit followed by electrons around an atom nucleus.
Or perhaps i meant
Valence shell en.wikipedia.org...
Heres the videos i posted earlier please dont skimp
3D stereo anaglyph animation, Satellite Communication
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Iridium Constellation Mechanics Simulation
www.youtube.com...
Iridium HD
www.youtube.com...

Do you think i will find a connection between Iridium and a possible conspiracy where prison planet may not be an understatement trapped within a Valance Shell or the likes?

The valence electrons are also responsible for the electrical conductivity of elements, which may be divided into metals, nonmetals, and semiconductors or metalloids.

Metals or metallic elements are elements with high electrical conductivity in the solid state. In each row of the periodic table the metals occur to the left of the nonmetals and thus have fewer valence electrons. The valence electrons which are present have small ionization energies, and in the solid state they are relatively free to leave one atom and move to its neighbour. These “free electrons” can move under the influence of an electric field and their motion constitutes an electric current. They are therefore responsible for the electrical conductivity of the metal. Copper, aluminium, silver and gold are examples of good conductors used widely in industry.

You may also find this very interesting, if you are following?
en.wikipedia.org... Orbital Energy
Understanding why atomic orbitals take these shapes
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Dear Jazz10,

Kind of curious asking me to keep my S&F to myself if I don't understand. With all due respect, understanding is not the issue here. Agreeing with what you posted would be far more appropriate. I didn't refute anything you stated, I simply said it is for now pure conjecture.

Proof is a hard thing to come by. I'm still going through the additional content in your post. If you simply wished to post information and have everyone nod their head without thinking, then I think you were a bit misguided.

Keep your negativity at a minimum, I wasn't being rude or voicing anything other than the fact it was long winded and slightly hard to get through.

Regards,
T

edit on 17-1-2011 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
well for the 3rd day in a row I've logged back onto ATS to see how this thread has progressed.

We're up to how many pages now ?
1. It took for someone else to tell us your point, for you to be able to explain what you mean.
2. Vague coincidences, and the most vacant of people telling us he's been given this message by god, to deliver to the masses ?

As soon as I read that, I realised you're a few beers short of a sixpack.

"If you simply wished to post information and have everyone nod their head without thinking, then I think you were a bit misguided. " - count how many times he's asked for stars and flags lately, you'll realise where this thread really came from.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Its clear im wasting my time here. Deny Ignorance? You wouldnt know the truth if it slapped you in the face.
Im going to put my findings else where on another blog or conspiracy theory site and see where that takes those who would like to see what im trying to show you. For your benefit not mine. that want to get to the truths and question. Everything.

Lazyness has been your own downfall. You want the truth?? You cant handle the truth.

Mods please feel free to close this thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Its clear im wasting my time here. Deny Ignorance? You wouldnt know the truth if it slapped you in the face.
Im going to put my findings else where on another blog or conspiracy theory site and see where that takes those who would like to see what im trying to show you. For your benefit not mine. that want to get to the truths and question. Everything.

Lazyness has been your own downfall. You want the truth?? You cant handle the truth.

Do me a favour, dont' jump to conclusions.

I've given you all the reasons why people can't see your point.
If you can't see it when I've laid it all out for you , I don't know what else to say.

If you still can't see the problems, after going back through everything in this thread, read it again BACKWARDS.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

No, don't go!

The contributors to this thread have been quite harsh on you, perhaps me included. I will throw you a life line as a gesture of good will.

If you can put together a decent story, one of coherence, then I reckon I could source some pretty significant funding pretty quickly to look deeper into this. I have pulled some pretty significant grants in my time to look at problems far less important than the one you are proposing here. The sort of funding typically in the 5-7 digit range. If you need motivation it doesn't get better than this.

If we up the ante, can you Jazz10 step up to the plate?

Of course this is conditional, and the condition is that you only get one more shot at producing a written explanation of the conspiracy you are trying to put forward here. If you accept the challenge, PM me your doc. Take a week so absorbing the feedback in the last 20 pages and seek some direct guidance from people close to you outside of the internet. My assessment will be based around criteria typically used for something like a high school essay. I'll be realistic as I know your background is not in science.

I hope you make a shot at this. Watch that Eminem movie if you need inspiration, you know that bit where his says "if you only had one shot...". To be honest ive never seen it

edit on 17-1-2011 by pezza because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2011 by pezza because: correct spelling

edit on 17-1-2011 by pezza because: spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Are you saying that maybe this God particle is what they are really looking for in Lake Vostok

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
70 flags, 20 pages, no concrete conclusions later, and still no one wants to talk about the satellites themselves, where they are, and what they actually do? I guess my previous post that brought up some of these questions got buried in and amongst all the name-calling, recitation of lyrics, and otherwise off topic posts.

If these satellites are not communication satellites and serve a long-term purpose towards controlling minds and/or population counts, why are they in low earth orbit, and why do they perform the functions of a comsat?

The lack of anything other than noise on this thread is alarming. Not because it's indicative of a conspiracy, but because it's indicative of massive laziness, of general intellectual sloth, and a refusal to examine the reality of the situation because it's just more fun to invent the truth than to admit it.

Even the conspiracy hawks here have failed to prominently note the $36 million that the DoD spends on its contract(s) with Iridium that cover 20,000 employees, or the fact that DISA owns an Iridium ground station in Hawaii, all of which seems like the exact sort of things they'd be interested in pointing out. How about when the GAO wanted to investigate DoD dealings with Iridium and was denied on the basis of national security? I don't even believe that these satellites are being used for anything but communication, but isn't anyone actually interested in looking at the real and tangible evidence available to us? Or have we degenerated to the point of senseless pattern matching and ungrounded speculation without any personal research whatsoever? It took me literally five minutes on Google to track this information down.

For the record, I believe that these satellites are what they appear to be: communications satellites. The DoD has a vested interest in maintaining a relationship with this company because it is the single largest satellite phone service provider. Their refusal to honor the GAO investigation is definitely interesting, but inconclusive as to what it means. From my perspective, it appears that the DoD was concerned that the GAO was putting a hold on their Iridium deal and this would have potentially interrupted their service. Is there anyone out there with anything remotely resembling proof that these satellites are responsible for anything other than tasks relative to communication? I'm out of research/posting time until the evening.
edit on 17-1-2011 by bikeshedding because: Expanded content of post.

edit on 17-1-2011 by bikeshedding because: Corrected a punctuation error.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
God this post sounds and reads like those internet sales sites doesn't it that promise everything if you only 'go to this site', 'we are not kidding you will be amazed' etc.

However, I'll give it a go, at least this guy seems to have put some time into it, the best I can do is follow it in full.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join