It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

This is the real deal in terms of X-Files! Can anyone explain anything?

Sounds exactly like a TBM (tunnel boring machine) in operation. Ever heard one in action?

Dead ringer.

Jazz...I'd love to follow your thought process, but like others have echoed, I don't even know where to begin. I've read the whole thread, and cant even begin on my OWN synopsis..other than this thread has 60 flags.

I truly hope I haven't 'missed the boat' due to the fact that I can't understand what you're getting at

edit on 16/1/2011 by quietone77 because: edit to add

edit on 16/1/2011 by quietone77 because: atrocious spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

I assure you when i say this revelation is Earth Changing. It has the potential of changing everything as we know and reveal the truth.

What do you mean by this? Reveal the truth? What truth? The truth of our origins? The truth about the nature of our existence? The truth about conspiracies?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

Our Existence.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas

I assure you when i say this revelation is Earth Changing. It has the potential of changing everything as we know and reveal the truth.

What do you mean by this? Reveal the truth? What truth? The truth of our origins? The truth about the nature of our existence? The truth about conspiracies?

That seems to be the point... that Jazz10 is trolling with us. Sending us a bunch of unrelated links on iridium, to see what we gonna make up with it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I`ve only just found this thread.
I wish it wasn`t so late because it looks like i need a few hours to read it but i`m gonna start it anyway and see how far i get for tonight......because this looks to be a very interesting and important piece of information.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Hey OP. If you've got something important to say why not begin your post by presenting your theory? if you have one. And maybe do it in 500 words or less.

A lot of us don't have the inclination or the time (days it looks like) to be bouncing around the internet checking a
hundred sources to try to check out what some potential idiot is trying to say.

Most of us don't need to be run around by a control freak or a manipulator that doesn't seem to have achieved any sense of making his point in his numerous previous threads.

It looks to me like you just like to hear yourself talk and will do so until somebody finally listens to you you you.

And you're right, I only read the first page and didn't waste my time checking your sources. OP if you've got something to say then say it and don';t try to drag people through the twisted passages of your so called mind.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Please Ive stated many times already on this thread. Read it all word for word. Every reply.

Do not skimp over it, its not me you are cheating its yourselves.

I assure you all that what i have brought to you all is totally mindblowing and the implications are on an unpresidented scale.
This that i have brought to you could change the world as we know it. Could hold the key to our very existence.

Please do not reply, untill you have read it all.

You are missing the point. Go back and read it with a clear mind forget what you think you know.

I can merely point out and show you but its up to you to see.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
oh my loooooord.

this is supposed to be a conspiracy website, so i appreciate people are open-minded and want to give jazz the benefit of the doubt. but this is beyond laughable now.

1) the guy after what 16 pages is still unable to say anything specifically about what he's talking about and how it links

2) guy posts random links in every reply and refuses to simply write 2 paragraphs saying briefly and without evidence what his conclusions are overall

3) whenever anyone says 'do you mean this' he always says yes because if they have some logic for believing something he will play on that

4) he tells you he writes his messages backwards and that in order to understand to his completely random videos and links you should watch them backwards

5) he claims he's solved a mystery of a pyramid but this isn't the thread to talk about that (lol)

6) every post of his can be summed up as 'you don't understand me, here are more links which you should watch backwards' (despite the fact everyone has asked him to not do that and explain briefly himself)

7) it's so funny that he is even vague enough to say effectively this conspiracy as a hand in EVERYTHING.

8) he also tells you to go away to find everything out for yourself lol

now if you were going to troll people on a conspiracy website by claiming you discovered something big, how would it go? well, 100% exactly like this.

there is a conspiracy here and its a simple one. the guy is joking with you (or might be mentally handicapped in which case i don't mean to be rude as that's a serious matter). i'm afraid for a conspiracy website this thread has shown a pretty appalling lack of critical thinking (or maybe it's admirable faith in our fellow humans????). the only thing which really baffles me is that there are STILL people in this thread wondering why he won't explain or answer their questions properly. this is a hoax. you've been trolled. if you can't work this one out i'm afraid you shouldn't be on abovetopsecret as you will believe ANYTHING.

A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G.

afterall, to quote jazz: "I can merely point out and show you but its up to you to see."

come on people. really?
edit on 16-1-2011 by Renegade Bison because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Please Ive stated many times already on this thread. Read it all word for word. Every reply.

Do not skimp over it, its not me you are cheating its yourselves.

I assure you all that what i have brought to you all is totally mindblowing and the implications are on an unpresidented scale.
This that i have brought to you could change the world as we know it. Could hold the key to our very existence.

Please do not reply, untill you have read it all.

You are missing the point. Go back and read it with a clear mind forget what you think you know.

I can merely point out and show you but its up to you to see.

Just goes to show some cant understand, im giving you the answers but you cant be bothered can you.

Those of you that still do not see following this reply dont reply. This thread is Not for you. Move along.

All you are doing is making it harder for those interested.
If you cant be bothered to read what i have brought to you. DO NOT REPLY

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I wonder if this stuff alters peoples mood. Looking at kiruna magnetogram www.irf.se the waves were jagged on the 14 when, for no apparent reason I was feeling low keyed. They were also jagged the day before the Tucson shooting.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
reply to post by dnvrliz

I was thinking the same thing before I even finished reading your reply. The implications if correct are staggering, and staggering is putting it lightly. They are testing frequencies right now, seeing what is affected, what is triggered, and we should keep our eyes open for any mass die off of humans in the days following. I think its safe to assume that what has happened over the last several weeks is beyond coincidence. Its obvious that not only are they testing the measures, but testing the populace. Are they testing to see how far they can go?
My last question is this:
Is there a way to defend oneself from such an attack?

Oh thank god, Someone has put it in a way I understand.
Mini I love you, I'm hugging you tight right now, I was getting such a headache from trying to figure it out.
I realized that Jazz was onto something, his mind is a like V8 on full throttle and is running on adrenalin. My mind on the other hand is a rotary and it’s stuck in first gear.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Fantastic investigating. As you said, they all link in together. I'm forced to agree, and rethink my theories on HAARP, LHC, and MK ULTRA. I suppose it's just a matter of time now, until people start dropping like the birds, 'eh? It'll happen, I assure you of that. Think they'll blame the fireworks then, too?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

This lithium thing is huge - the answer I guess would be to realise what they may be able to use this for, ask ourselves 'Do we trust them' and act accordingly.

I'm wondering if computers and mobiles with lithium batteries could potentially store our souls depending on the frequencies they emit, then beam them to the satellites.... Then the moon? It is hollow apparently it rings like a bell - with a magnetic core. Hmmm...Sun =Good, Moon = Bad??

I need a break...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

You must understand that time is of the essence so to speak. Ive seen the conections for ages but trying to put it in a way that you all understand is actually mind numbing.
My next reply will be the last for now and following my next reply i ask all of you, to ask yourself this.

Given what i have brought here before you can you honestly say you have read through the entire thread word for word. Im getting a bit tired of back tracking when all you had to do was read it all.

DONT SKIMP THROUGH THE THREAD YOU ARE CHEATING YOURSELVES NOT ME.

So my next reply is the last......for now.
I assure you that those of you that have skimped the thread, will go back to the start.

Oh if you read the full thread you would have seen the thread regarding me being a tool when it comes to pc's etc.
However read my following reply. Yes there will be links and yes there will be complaints about the links or quotes but how do you expect me to explain when you complain when i do?
jeez

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Jazz I think your theory is by far the best on yet.
And I also see how it connects to some threads already being discussed here.

Particularly here in truthseeker1984 thread, A Strange Feeling as of Late.

We are organic, and in being so we are connected to the earth, so therefore our body’s pick up unnatural vibrations. Most of us have felt this change and stated so in the mentioned thread.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

holy smokes!

How long have the satellites been up there? 65 million years. It is the matrix! Wow. Haha.
We've been hugely tricked - taught to fight amongst ourselves. I'm still taking more of your material in....
Suppose if it all ties to cover-ups of ancient civilizations and their technologies - keeping the masses at a certain level of knowledge - when we advance too far...zap?
But would that mean we truthseekers contribute to the problem?
How ironic.
edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: thought

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by jazz10

You just Blew my mind!, Im going to have to think about this more, Obviously theres a lot to be taken into account but you really have made all the viable connections as you say.

Your not serious are you??
What "evidence" has he presented that's Blown your mind" in particular?
I can't see anything that in all the information that Jazz10 has presented, thats make me even so much as bat an eyelid...
Perhaps it the Science itself that boggles you..

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

no doubt - very strange feelings lately...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Heres my last post for now........
Please read it fully. Remember cheating yourselves not me.

Laurentian Abyss This actually connects the ridiculous claim i made regarding transformers and the connection. Wether you read this reply fully will decide what you really believe. Names places locations coincidences?

The Laurentian Abyss is an underwater depression off the eastern coast of Canada in the Atlantic Ocean.Not a trench, but more of an "underwater valley", it is estimated to be at most ~6,000 meters in depth. The Laurentian Abyss is a product of glaciation and water currents from the Saint Lawrence Seaway.

The trench is the site of hydrothermal vents with their own ecosystems independent of sunlight

The Laurentian Abyss was the covert rendezvous point for Soviet and American submarines in the 1990 technothriller film The Hunt for Red October. The location, however, was an invention for the film, and was not used in the original 1984 novel by Tom Clancy.
In the 2007 film Transformers, the remains of Megatron and the other defeated Decepticons are dropped into the abyss. It is theorized that the pressure and extremely low temperatures at this depth would crush and freeze the evil alien robots. However, the film doubly erroneously states that the abyss is, at 7 miles below sea level, the deepest point on Earth; the actual deepest point is the Challenger Deep, a section of the Mariana Trench in the Pacific Ocean. In the 2009 film Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, the remains are found at the bottom of the Abyss and Megatron is reactivated. Decepticon Protoforms are also seen climbing up a destroyed ship sinking into the Abyss waters. The film incorrectly states that the abyss is 9,300 fathoms deep, or about 17,000 meters.

also the Abyssal Plain
en.wikipedia.org...

List of abyssal plains en.wikipedia.org...

Discovery en.wikipedia.org...

If you have read all that ive provided then you will see.

Like i say its up to you.

Sediments of certain abyssal plains contain abundant mineral resources, notably polymetallic nodules. These potato-sized concretions of manganese, iron, nickel, cobalt, and copper, distributed on the seafloor at depths of greater than 4000 meters,[80] are of significant commercial interest. The area of maximum commercial interest for polymetallic nodule mining (called the Pacific nodule province) lies in international waters of the Pacific Ocean, stretching from 118°–157°, and from 9°–16°N, an area of more than 3 million km².[82] The abyssal Clarion-Clipperton Fracture Zone (CCFZ) is an area within the Pacific nodule province that is currently under exploration for its mineral potential.[59]

Eight commercial contractors are currently licensed by the International Seabed Authority (an intergovernmental organization established to organize and control all mineral-related activities in the international seabed area beyond the limits of national jurisdiction) to explore nodule resources and to test mining techniques in eight claim areas, each covering 150,000 km².[82] When mining ultimately begins, each mining operation is projected to directly disrupt 300–800 km² of seafloor per year and disturb the benthic fauna over an area 5-10 times that size due to redeposition of suspended sediments. Thus, over the 15-year projected duration of a single mining operation, nodule mining might severely damage abyssal seafloor communities over areas of 20,000 to 45,000 km² (a zone at least the size of Massachusetts)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

edit on Sun Jan 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Skunk Works Forum Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join