It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This thread in itself is a huge conspiracy that needs brought to the attention of all of you here on ATS. I ask that the Moderators please come and read the full thread. Every link all of you before you reply.
Do not Star and Flag this thread until you have read all of the evidence. I can connect Iridium in all its forms to plenty of threads that involve, solar flares, fish and bird die offs, Frequencies involving more than only HAARP and the LHC. There are other devices effecting the global frequencies of the planet. Iridum

Heres my thread regarding Iridium www.abovetopsecret.com...
Please like i said read every word you will miss the point.
Then i ask you to read this thread fully as its connected and they provide the evidence

Sun/Magnetometer/Magnetosphere/USGS update from previous thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My connections to frequencies and HAARP the proof is here within these links.
We have only been looking at one of many visuals this one 137.229.36.30...
But if you check these fellas out and change the dates????

I can connect it to this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...
and my reply was
NASA warns of a solar flare causing destruction???

Do they not mean an Iridium flare? Caused by man en.wikipedia.org... causing destruction.
Iridium Communications Inc., www.iridium.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
the company that operates the satellite constellation
en.wikipedia.org...

Yet another amazing coincidence?
Check out my Iridum thread, theres more than one connection here. Iridium connects to realy every thrad on here, time line , pole, shift, weather anomalies, HAARP etc etc prophecies and also the meaning of Iridium in other ways, and how it all relates to frequencies and a conspiracy that involves the frequencies that are being transmitted.

I have the proof on my thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those of you interested in astronomy? After reading the link above regarding the constellation and the satalites
en.wikipedia.org...

Please read the full link. So now.....how many of those stars you see actually stars? Also in the link above did you notice this en.wikipedia.org...:Iridium_Satellite.jpg and how it looks very similar to this
You cant deny the fact that light that was reflected could have had the image altered by simply moving those little mirrors on the satalite and therefor would be able to create the image seen.
And yet another connection to Iridium. Its connected to everything. Especially the frequencies.

This is a massive topic and i ask that ATS dont overlook this.

Look at the other meanings for Iridium
en.wikipedia.org...(disambiguation)

Iridium is the chemical element with atomic number 77.en.wikipedia.org...

Iridium may also refer to:

Iridium satellite constellation, a constellation of satellites used to provide voice and data coverage
en.wikipedia.org...
Iridium Communications Inc., the company that operates the satellite constellation en.wikipedia.org...
Iridium Jazz Club en.wikipedia.org...

See alsoIsotopes of iridium en.wikipedia.org...

Iridium-192 en.wikipedia.org...
Iridium flare or satellite flare en.wikipedia.org...
Iridium anomaly en.wikipedia.org...
Iridium(III) chloride en.wikipedia.org...(III)_chloride
Iridium(IV) oxide en.wikipedia.org...(IV)_oxide
Iridium(V) fluoride en.wikipedia.org...(V)_fluoride
Iridium(VI) fluoride en.wikipedia.org...(VI)_fluoride

It doesnt only stop there either.
Coincidence again in regard to locations? Ring any bells?

Iridium routes phone calls through space. In addition to communicating with the satellite phones in its footprint, each satellite in the constellation also maintains contact with two to four adjacent satellites, and routes data between them, to effectively create a large mesh network. There are four earth stations which link to the network through the satellites visible to them. The space-based backhaul routes outgoing phone call packets through space to one of the earth station downlinks ("feeder links"). Station-to-station calls from one satellite phone to another can be routed directly through space without going through an earth station. As satellites leave the area of an earth station, the routing tables are updated and packets headed for the earth station are forwarded to the next satellite just coming into view of the earth station. Communication between satellites and earth stations is at 20 and 30 GHz.[36]

Gateways are located in

Tempe, Arizona
Wahiawa, Hawaii — owned by DISA[37]
Avezzano, Italy
The pre-bankruptcy corporate incarnation of Iridium built eleven gateways, many of which have since been closed.[38] Gateways have also been built in Pune (India), Beijing (People's Republic of China), Moscow (Russia), Nagano (Japan), Seoul (South Korea), Taipei (Taiwan), Jeddah (Saudia Arabia) and Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).

All have been having a hard time with weather and other anomalies, fish birds? Quakes volcanoes?

edit on 1/15/2011 by 12m8keall2c because:   added REQUIRED external source tags.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You will all find these links usefull.

Data Available from the
Swedish Institute of Space Physics

Kiruna Magnetogram www.irf.se...
Kiruna Riometer www.irf.se...
Ionosondes www.irf.se...

Visit this link for more www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

You just Blew my mind!, Im going to have to think about this more, Obviously theres a lot to be taken into account but you really have made all the viable connections as you say.

+44 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This looks potentially interesting, but honestly, when I look at it, it seems to be an overwhelming collection of links.

Could you.....bring more of the information here?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Yeah i agree Possibly Merge some of the relavent information into this thread, Using the external content captions

Itll hurt peoples brains less that way

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I would have pasted all of the information but many dont read what i put before them. The proof is provided in the above. I promise you

This is massive. Ridiculously massive conspiracy.. All i ask is you all read what i have given you then all of us Get It Out There.

This needs serious discussion.
It ties everything in, HAARP, LHC, Mind control, weather manipulation, Earthquakes and volvanic eruptions, bird deaths fish deaths, are connected by frequencies.

Frequencies effect things in different ways as an opera singer to a wine glass as a HAARP to a planet.
The evidence is all above.

Trust me on this.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Feel free to do what you want in regarding the information do what you feel will get this out there.
Many thanks

+36 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Trust me on this.

No. I'll trust the facts. And so far, it's a lot of conjecture and assumption.

I will not trust you on this.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Check out these other visuals

23rd December 2010 Time Between 10am and 10.30am
www.irf.se...

3rd Jan 2011 between 6.15 and 6.30am
www.irf.se...

7th Jan 2011 between 4am and 4.15am on Y component.
www.irf.se...

10th Jan 2011 at approx 5am
www.irf.se...

11th Is not Available??

13th Jan 2011 around 5.45 and 600am
www.irf.se...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Its a BIRD its a plain no its a satellite! That noise I hear when I go to bed it alter my emotions!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Heres a connection to the Australian floods. Telstra
wirelessfederation.com...

The Queensland floods have caused extensive damage to Australia’s telecom infrastructure, with Telstra alone reportedly facing a repair bill of up to US$49.9 million.

According to reports, while Telstra has stated that it will not be able to assess the full cost of repairs until flood waters finally recede, Merrill Lynch has estimated that it could cost up to $50 million based on the repair costs of the Victorian bushfires of 2009.

Weeks of flooding in Queensland took a severe turn for the worse this week, causing service disruptions for Australian operators and ISPs.

The report further revealed that some areas of Queensland may be without telecom services for up to 18 days. Both Telstra and Optus estimate it could take three months to completely fix and replace all the affected equipment.

Yet another connection to Iridium but yet you still cant see? Come on people.

edit on 15-1-2011 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Very interesting, but why is this in the Skunk Works forum?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by elocin

I had it in the other forum and it was moved.
Its a massive conspiracy connecting everything together, HAARP, mind control, fish and bird deaths, quakes etc etc and a something that's bordering on sky net!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
There is already an iridium thread on ATS, and by the same author.

Thread closed.

ETA, this thread is now open, and the earlier thread is being closed.
Per discussion with author.
edit on Sat Jan 15 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ok so this is the thread then, thanks DontTreadOnme.

Jazz10 you're going to have to paint a picture, if only a rough outline. Also please double your wiki links ... i noticed a few errors.

peace

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Right this is the thread that i believe links everything that is going on around us ie, flooding

Gateways are located in

Tempe, Arizona
Wahiawa, Hawaii — owned by DISA[37]
Avezzano, Italy
The pre-bankruptcy corporate incarnation of Iridium built eleven gateways, many of which have since been closed.[38] Gateways have also been built in Pune (India), Beijing (People's Republic of China), Moscow (Russia), Nagano (Japan), Seoul (South Korea), Taipei (Taiwan), Jeddah (Saudia Arabia) and Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).
[ex/]
These just so happen to be gateways for Iridium.

Iridium Iridium Communications Inc., the company that operates the satellite constellation
en.wikipedia.org...

Iridium Communications Inc. (formerly Iridium Satellite LLC) is a company, based in McLean, VA, United States which operates the Iridium satellite constellation, a system of 66 active satellites used for worldwide voice and data communication from hand-held satellite phones and other transceiver units. The Iridium network is unique in that it covers the whole Earth, including poles, oceans and airways. The company derives its name from the chemical element iridium. The number of satellites projected in the early stages of planning was 77, the atomic number of iridium, evoking the metaphor of 77 electrons orbiting the nucleus.

The satellites are frequently visible in the night sky as satellite flares, a phenomenon typically observed as short-lived bright flashes of light.
Iridium SSC, Iridium communications service was launched on November 1, 1998. The first Iridium call was made by then-Vice President of the United States Al Gore.[1] Motorola provided the technology and major financial backing.[2] The logo of the company was designed by Landor Associates, and represents the Big Dipper.[3]
On February 10, 2009, Iridium 33 collided with a defunct Russian satellite, Kosmos 2251, 800 km over Siberia.[10] A pair of massive debris clouds was created.[11] However, it should be noted that Iridium does have spare operational satellites and it was anticipated that some satellites would fail during the ordinary lifetime of the constellation.

Present statusIridium Satellite LLC has approximately 320,000 subscribers as of the end of December 2008 (compared to 203,000 in July 2007). Revenue for the fourth quarter of 2008 was US $76.8 million with EBITDA of US $25.0 million.[12]

The system is being used extensively by the U.S. Department of Defense through the DoD gateway in Hawaii.[13] The DoD pays $36 million a year for unlimited access for up to 20,000 users.[14] An investigation was begun into the DoD contract after a protest by Globalstar, to the U.S. General Accounting Office that no tender was provided. The investigation was suspended at the request of the Department of Defense, who cited national security reasons.[15]

The commercial gateway in Tempe, Arizona, provides voice, data, and paging services for commercial customers on a global basis. Typical customers include maritime, aviation, government, the petroleum industry, scientists, and frequent world travelers.

Iridium satellites are now an essential component of communications with remote science camps, especially the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station. As of December 2006, an array of twelve Iridium modems was put online, providing continuous data services to the station for the first time. Total bandwidth is 28.8 kbit/s.[16]

The Iridium system requires 66 active satellites in orbit to complete its constellation and spare satellites are kept in-orbit to serve in case of failure. The satellites are in six polar low Earth orbital planes at a height of approximately 485 miles (780 km). Satellites communicate with neighboring satellites via Ka band intersatellite links to relay communications to and from ground stations. Most of these satellites were launched in the late 1990s before the company went through bankruptcy. Since the bankruptcy, only seven additional satellites have been launched but an updated constellation of 66 satellites is currently being developed and is planned for launch in 2015-2017 on SpaceX Falcon 9 Launch Vehicles from Vandenberg AFB Space Launch Complex 3 in California [ex/]

Iridium satellite constellation, a constellation of satellites used to provide voice and data coverage

The Iridium satellite constellation is a large group of satellites providing voice and data coverage to satellite phones, pagers and integrated transceivers over Earth's entire surface. Iridium Communications Inc. owns and operates the constellation and sells equipment and access to its services.

The constellation operates 66 active satellites in orbit to complete its constellation and additional spare satellites are kept in-orbit to serve in case of failure.[1] Satellites are in low Earth orbit at a height of approximately 485 mi (781 km) and inclination of 86.4°. Orbital velocity of the satellites is approximately 17,000 mph (27,000 km/h). Satellites communicate with neighboring satellites via Ka band inter-satellite links. Each satellite can have four inter-satellite links: two to neighbors fore and aft in the same orbital plane, and two to satellites in neighboring planes to either side. The satellites orbit from pole to pole with an orbit of roughly 100 minutes. This design means that there is excellent satellite visibility and service coverage at the North and South poles, where there are few customers. The over-the-pole orbital design produces "seams" where satellites in counter-rotating planes next to one another are traveling in opposite directions. Cross-seam inter-satellite link hand-offs would have to happen very rapidly and cope with large Doppler shifts; therefore, Iridium supports inter-satellite links only between satellites orbiting in the same direction.[ex/]

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Just to throw another 'spanner' out there. There is one 'mass extinction' I am aware of where Iridium is abundant: The KT Boundary Extinction Event (KTBEE). There is a 'global' Iridium layer related to the KTBEE and it was instrumental in developing the 'Asteroid Impact' theory of the Alvarez chaps.
I have even stuck my finger into the layer in a couple of places in New Zealand (Waipara Gorge, Flaxbourne River, oh, and I helped 'find' another KT Boundary site in the Clarence Valley.
However, the Iridium layer was a consequence of the impact, not the cause.

edit on 15-1-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Yes my friend you are following

Thats what i mean Iridium is connected to most threads here on ATS. Thats what i mean when i say Its a massive conspiracy.

heres the link
en.wikipedia.org...

Iridium is factored in some way shape or form to nearly every thread. Its what theyre hiding!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I am seeing lots of coincidence. I see not much proof of interconnection. Just because two unrelated things share the name Iridium does not mean they are connected. Iridium flares are just reflected light. Nothing scarey there. Light is reflected off of mirrors millions of times each day all over the earth. Iridium has been operating for twenty years. Why is it responsible for the bird die offs NOW?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

You are missing the point, everything has a conection to Iridium in one way or another.
This doesnt far short from a skynet scenario, the big illusion in relation to prison planet. Can you ultimately rule out that they may have the technology available to basically create an illusion, what if a global satalite network was creating it.

This goes for its connections to other fields regarding Iridium and its alternative meanings

en.wikipedia.org...(disambiguation)
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
There you have only three but theres more
Those three links there should encourage you enough to do enough digging.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join