It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Jazz dont try and insult the whole of ATS because you just make a bunch of random associations in your mind.

You know if i really wanted to go and research a millions links and invest a great heap of time in learning about this huge big iridium theory, i would have done that. Instead i went onto a forum, where it is the authors job to do the research, and then present to us a conherent conspiracy theory. Citing your sources at the bottom perhaps. But how can you just paste 15 links and expect everyone to spend 2 hours learning about this?

That's not how it works, i dont think you understand the concept of a post yet.

Anyways i think you have nothing but a bunch of hogwash. And i have checked your links. One was simply a link to a youtube video of a satalite flare caused by an iridium satalite. And all you stated for us was that url, and 'irdium
' . Okay sorry, but i dont follow what the hell you're trying to tell us here.

Okay what do you think is more likely, that you are not articulating your theory very well. Or that ALL of us are just stupid, lazy, arrogant and unable to follow a theory. I wonder? You have the WORST articulation skills of any poster i've ever seen on ATS.

Good on you for leaving ATS. We don't need hogwash like this. What a waste of people's time this thread has been.
edit on 17/1/11 by blayze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
>>> Ok! you got me out of my hole in the tree... let's all see.

Can we first start with... Winged female figure holding a caduceus : Iris (messenger of the gods) or Nike (Victory). Detail from an Attic red-figure pelike, middle of 5th century BC. From Agrigento, Sicilia.

Now let's throw a little Jordan Maxwell into the primordial elemental mix... Element 118 (Sirius B a Satellite)... but now let's do a little mind exploration into the known of what's to come again... since everything is going to come into light from this, what about the Dark Horse Satellite that's about 25,000 years dormant waiting to come back to life... what's it's wake up call??????? seal...

Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."

Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away.
The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. During the days when you ate what is dead, you made it come alive. When you are in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"

Mr X can only give clues

edit on 17-1-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: OOP's

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by blayze
Jazz dont try and insult the whole of ATS because you just make a bunch of random associations in your mind.

You know if i really wanted to go and research a millions links and invest a great heap of time in learning about this huge big iridium theory, i would have done that. Instead i went onto a forum, where it is the authors job to do the research, and then present to us a conherent conspiracy theory. Citing your sources at the bottom perhaps. But how can you just paste 15 links and expect everyone to spend 2 hours learning about this?

That's not how it works, i dont think you understand the concept of a post yet.

Anyways i think you have nothing but a bunch of hogwash. And i have checked your links. One was simply a link to a youtube video of a satalite flare caused by an iridium satalite. And all you stated for us was that url, and 'irdium
' . Okay sorry, but i dont follow what the hell you're trying to tell us here.

Okay what do you think is more likely, that you are not articulating your theory very well. Or that ALL of us are just stupid, lazy, arrogant and unable to follow a theory. I wonder? You have the WORST articulation skills of any poster i've ever seen on ATS.

Good on you for leaving ATS. We don't need hogwash like this. What a waste of people's time this thread has been.
edit on 17/1/11 by blayze because: (no reason given)

You know they say if you use the word 'WORST' your most likely neurotic... just a HUD up from my TR-3B

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10
[mor

So, which AI will be in control? Strong pathological AI, or Weak pathological AI, or a combination of both?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LanMan54

Strong AI will act just like carnal humans do. IT is learning from carnal humanity. Carnal humanity has not progressed or changed for thousands of years. Carnal humanity is corrupt, so it makes perfect sense thatd any AI created in the image of carnal humanity will be corrupt also. A time of trouble is coming the likes of which the world has never experience, nor will ever again, just as Christ and the apostles foretold. I can feel it in the air tonight, oh boy!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Jazz,
I am now of the opinion that you are really onto something and a lot of people on your thread could be real contributors to brainstorming this theory into plausible theory. I think its time you go over your thread and find like minds in it and make a real thesis instead of trying to make people completely think for themselves. Sorry but most don't understand the concept of research let alone how to conduct it.

Anyway, I had just missed contacting u directly because you just signed out as I thought to send a u2u, but I wanted to give you a summary of what I got so far. Fill in or correct as see fit:
Irridium Corp is making a physical energy net using satelites (forgive spelling, I'm sleepy) and the earths magnetic field to generate energy with the same potential as a previous rainbow experiment using mk ultra engineering from the 40's failed Philly Experiment.
The Unified Field Theory was Einstein's but The Philidelphia Experiment/Project Rainbow energy source was based on their understanding of Tesla's energy theories and experiments. Forgive me, I'm hazy here, but I think Tesla was there at the beginning and did a refusal and was discredited/work stolen by the government. That was the real reason for the failed experiment - lack of understanding of UFT and energy transfer - and allow me to throw in, lack of navigational control once the portal was opened.
See, in the 1st Philidelphia Experiment (PE here), they couldn't control the power flux because the idiots didn't know how to control the power source. There seems to have been a breakdown in the 'essence' that bonds molecules to their physical reality (physical reality breaks down on the sub atomic level). Their answer: more power! It seemed to work the second time but on reappearance, the same breakdown occurred, but much slower and different for different people. Brainwaves for each person would be different, causing different sub atomic breakdown causality. Electric interference could be the answer/so could antiparticle control. who knows.
Tying in another theory: MK ultra uses kids with enhanced abilities through stem cell stripping (either physical or chemical scarring of the brain's stem cells) to give them enhanced mental abilities. Stephen Hawking may have had this procedure, thus ending up in a wheelchair. MS is one of the results of this method/death the other. There are some theories that these kids are the matrix gatekeepers at NSA, the rest - take your pic: Dreamland, Montauk, Dulce - anywhere they would house a supercomputer. They also did an experiement (can't recall which/may have been Dulce's nightmare hall) where the subject is put in an alien craft chair (or made to look like one??) and told to use photographic memory while the machine was on. A portal would open showing location or verifying existence of past locations, even supposed future as well. It is rumored that a person who wished the experiments stopped deliberately imposed a picture on the subject of a monster (or was it?) The thing came through the portal and nearly killed everyone til the machine was finally turned off.
Monsters, demons and portals - Oh my?
No, not funny. But in reference to your Lake Vostok and Metatron. Did you know that Metatron was the scribe angel directly to God? I heard he was the voice of God, like head executive. Who knows, my point is this, paste from wiki:
While this identification of Metatron with Enoch is not to be found in the Talmud itself, the connection is assumed by some of the earliest kabbalists. There also seem to be two Metatrons, one spelled with six letters (מטטרון), and one spelled with seven (מיטטרון). The former may be the transformed Enoch, Prince of the Countenance within the divine palace; the latter, the Primordial Metatron, an emanation of the "Cause of Causes," specifically the tenth and last emanation, identified with the earthly Divine Presence.[8]
Two of them. hmm Matter and Anti-Matter. Now, suppose, just suppose there is a frozen gateway there, just begging for exploration by greedy irridium governments (see South Pole treaties)? The satanist may know/but do they? Have you seen The Prince of Darkness? They made a reference to the god Plutonium. I say this: maybe those higher beings laugh at us because we appear to worship things like gold (golden calf), iron (war mostly but look at gun worship, car worship - get me?), then plutonium at the time that story was written. Now Irridium? In all, they are said to open gateways to other dimensions where other beings exist.
Why now? More important: Why try to transport the entire world? (yeah it looks that way to me.)
Could it be that the natural occurance where these portals open is occuring on schedule and TPTB know they don't even want to be in this dimension when that happens? Or are they trying to do what they did in the PT 1 & 2 experiments and amp it up?
Please see my blog on Nibiru for that tie in. The power source there is a giant brown dwarf with orbiting satelites (natural?) of its own.
Whatever's down there, I really wish they would just leave it alone.
God I love a good mystery!
Thanks Jazz!

edit on 17-1-2011 by DaWhiz because: Left out energy source

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz

Originally posted by minigunner
reply to post by dnvrliz

I was thinking the same thing before I even finished reading your reply. The implications if correct are staggering, and staggering is putting it lightly. They are testing frequencies right now, seeing what is affected, what is triggered, and we should keep our eyes open for any mass die off of humans in the days following. I think its safe to assume that what has happened over the last several weeks is beyond coincidence. Its obvious that not only are they testing the measures, but testing the populace. Are they testing to see how far they can go?
My last question is this:
Is there a way to defend oneself from such an attack?

I for one am being drastically affected by this testing, I am sick as a dog, my head wants to explode, the headaches are unbearable, the reason I KNOW this is coming from something like this Iridium is because I am not sick 24/7 it comes and goes, for weeks now....this will eventually kill us.
I wish I had some way to correlate the tests and my sickness, I could then know for definite with proof, but that wont happen so I am going with my gut.
I believe the tests are satisfactory for TPTB who are conducting them, they win !!!
NO, There is no way to defend ourselves, maybe if we knew exactly what they were doing we could wear tin hats or something but we just dont know...The tin hat remark was joke ! Just kidding, I am serious.....

A few months ago I posted about how, out of the effin blue, I was in the clutches of a migraine that had me cuddling a toilet bowl in hopes that I would pass out, rather than vomit. I prayed for intercession. When I awoke, a few hours later in the early AM, clearheaded, thankful, I read of a guy who'd just blown his own head off with one of two pipe bombs he'd apparently made, after drinking some poison. It was on the same latitude as me, just to the east a few miles, and during the same period in which I was assaulted. My thoughts, as I spun out of control, were that unless my function in life was to grab my head and pray for relief from this satellite torture, then I could not function AT ALL. If I were a bird, I'd crash. Flying a plane, impossible. There was no relief from the stinging assault save to pray, and when I get on my feet, put some satellites out of control, and a few people in hell. I made the connection between what I was feeling and what the young guy who'd killed himself went through, at that time, in that post. It is like your mind is in a vise, and everything you find joyful in life means less than nothing, acts against you, in fact. It's hard to explain, but it's as if your very strengths are used against you.

The OP may sound fanatical and disjointed, but I am afraid he is correct.

Also, in the middle of this post, tptb, or someone, shot down my computer so I had to reboot and start over. Usually it's simply a few tone attacks when I am writing about something they don't wish to have revealed.
edit on 18-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Dude, seriously ?

You seriously believe people are giving you migraines from space ?

Because someone went skitzo nutjob on the same latitude as you not far from where you were, when you had a migraine, that it proves it ?

Just wow.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You can't call people lazy who don't have time to read through every single link you've posted. I've read every single reply here and gone to quite a few of the links and videos. You say everything is in this thread. Maybe all the dots are here, but no one has managed to connect ALL those dots. Don't you see that not everyone processes information the same, and not everyone has hours upon hours to read every single word and then draw the same conclusions that you, I assume, have drawn? By you bringing this stuff to the table, people are expecting you to present the flow charts and summary, not make us completely remove ourselves from life in the moment to try and figure out a puzzle that you could easily summarize for us. People come here to give and get information, not work for it. If you really feel this has massive implications and are concerned for us and our families, then by all means "blow our minds", instead of taking away precious time from ourselves and our families. It seems just about everyone here is or was really open to what you are attempting to bring forward, but even those who have read every drop, they themselves have failed to give any complete picture of what the BIG picture is here.

The only BIG thing that I've conjured in my mind from all this and from some of your "keywords", is that somehow Iridium is a control mechanism or a trap. If that is true, control and trapping of what? Our minds? Our souls? Our........??????

While I know this is the umpteenth time someone has asked, could you please just throw us bone? To those of us that are simply retarded when it comes to putting 2 and 2 together, and to those of us that have jobs and families and don't have time to scour every single minute detail?
edit on 18-1-2011 by kalamatas because: typos

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Okay, I'm finally ready to take a crack at this as well.....

If I am understanding things correctly, the basic concept on what Jazz10 has found include some/all/or variations of the following:

Iridium Communications could potentially be beaming frequencies down on us currently or in the near future.

It has the capability to alter vibration/frequency of our bodies and/or of the entire planet.

It could be a giant projector that changes what we see in the sky. It can hide things, it can make us see things that aren't there, or on the most massive scale, could mean that our entire world is nothing more than some sort of projection.

It can open portals and in doing so make certain area's very unstable as far as different worlds colliding goes.

It can potentially become self aware and try to do us in....

Now when we come to iridium the element, that's where I get a little confused. The best that I can deduce, is that Jazz10 is suggesting that iridium the element plays a massive role in portal creation or in creating this false projected reality, and could possibly be the element, or one of the elements responsible for bringing animation/"life"/energy to these projected objects.

Is this what you are trying to say Jazz? 'Cause that's the best I could come up with.

Is it true? I don't know, but I think it's possible and deserves more investigation.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kismetphayze

Your post ought to be the lead off to this thread. Thanks for summarizing twenty plus pages of a hot mess for us so succinctly.

There is a similarly er..."all encompaassing" thread by a person going by the name of SonOfGod25 here www.abovetopsecret.com... That's another long rambling read, especially if you are able to access his "book", which I finally was able to do. It's about 176 pages long in the format I was reading and tends to wander and repeat the same events with slightly different observations. I unfortunately don't think the fellow is in stable health and drugs definitely are mentioned. Be that as it may he touches on the fake sky thing and a plot that involves a lot of the points you just summarized for us.

I was almost ready to write that topic off and just pray that poor man gets help but the theory or in his case "revelation" that we are being subjected to fake projected skies caught my attention. My husband and I had an odd experience in South Carolina that I described in another thread about the weird booming sounds some people report hearing around the world. When we were hearing these sounds the whole sky and horizon (we were on the beach) took on a really odd fake look I can't adequately describe. At the time my focus was on trying to identify the sounds and I just figured the sky looked odd because I was just imagining it, which I very well could have. I realized this is subjective nonsense but I am explaining why I am not writing off everything related to this concept no matter how eccentric the source. There are also things like another post somewhere here on ATS where someone reported seeing an ordinary commercial jet appear to be frozen in space and time for a short while and then "unfreeze" and move on. Again, the possibility that someone is playing around with some sort of holography comes to mind. When you consider the new theories about the holographic nature of the very universe, playing around with holography takes on added weight.

Son of God also delves a little into the idea that the elite or whatever they are are trying to engineer this planet as a trap for our souls. That's not a new idea of course but he talks about them attempting to block communication with dead loved ones. That was another observation that caught my eye for personal and subjective reasons.

At any rate, we have a couple of wild and wooly threads on ATS. Folks need to ease up on the pharmaceuticals. Beer and pretzels is the way to go.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I don't think he/she will be back, it seems in the search to bring this to people who will respect the ideas for the truth and not criticise it jazz thinks a certain deity like production website will be more receptive of the ideas.

You can guess how that's going.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

So is he going there to post a long list of links and yell at people for not seeing his theory? Seriously he may be onto something. A do it yourself conspiracy kit. All the best links at your fingertips. Just add credulity and draw your own conclusions.

I personally want to HAARP all people who make an entire thread by linking to a You Tube video without even writing a one sentence summary. I see that quite a lot. I didn't think it was permissible but I guess I was wrong.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

Jazz10 is no longer part of ATS as far as I can gather.

Check out my posts on different threads to see other aspects of the same conspiracy.

Massive is a massive understatement.
The irony is colossal.
Its obvious when you see it too.....

Come on ATS.
Please wake up ^

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

There was a program on BBC2 in UK a couple of days ago - Horizon, The Nature of Reality - I think it was called.
If anyone caught the end of the program they would've noticed a very strange effect the producers put on the sky.

You see, they all know....
Its laughable it really is

edit on 19-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: typo

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
nasa does put out warnings for solar flares as they do cause (temporary) disruptions in sat communications. just a thought concerning

"NASA warns of a solar flare causing destruction???

Do they not mean an Iridium flare? Caused by man en.wikipedia.org... causing destruction."

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

Kalamatas,
I think the reason this was done this way is because a lot of ATSers dismiss anything they don't research. Heck, I've run into people who will tell you "I will not look at your proof because...."
This is a very good way to make people proactive because they can absorb most of it themselves.
Please don't be angry because you are use to people just putting it out there for you. But sometimes its best we get it for ourselves. After all, the saying "God helps those that help themselves" probably meant you can do it, if you try and not go see your clergy, they have all the answers. Also because you, yes you, could possibly add to this because the implications are so huge!
Anyway, isn't that the reason we are in the mess we are in today - believing people of authority instead of researching their edic fully?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
reply to post by DaWhiz

Jazz10 is no longer part of ATS as far as I can gather.

Check out my posts on different threads to see other aspects of the same conspiracy.

Massive is a massive understatement.
The irony is colossal.
Its obvious when you see it too.....

Come on ATS.
Please wake up ^

Could you provide the links to your posts? It would be very helpful for others who wish to continue as well.
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
There was a program on BBC2 in UK a couple of days ago - Horizon, The Nature of Reality - I think it was called.
If anyone caught the end of the program they would've noticed a very strange effect the producers put on the sky.

You see, they all know....
Its laughable it really is

edit on 19-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: typo

Link for BBC2 program - www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

So can you at least tell me if the summary I gave a few posts above was what Jazz was trying to get at?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join