It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

It's certainly a wild a crazy theory, but interesting enough to catch my attention, and who knows...truth can be stranger than fiction. Hollywood has been covering variations of this idea for decades. The first time I considered such a possibility was when I went on the ride Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland. LOL Their fake sky looks so real, and the only time you can really tell it's not, is when you hit a portion of the ceiling that has a vent on it. I've been looking for vents in our sky ever since.
LOL

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kismetphayze

Thanks kismetphayze for your very insightful summary.
I would give you TONS of S&F if i could!

I do hope the OP decides to come back and verifies your summary.

And I believe that everyone wishes that he had been willing to do such a summary instead of making us all do the work that You and he did. Not all of us all the time we would like to devote to any thread on this board - some can take lifetimes.

Now if under each of your summary lines there were links to supporting evidence, that would be ideal.

Maybe you should start a separate thread on that basis.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

I'd consider it, although I think there is already another thread going on about it. Maybe I should just put it in there instead? I don't want to Hijack anyone else's thread.

I guess I'll leave it up to Iamahumandoing.

If I do start a new thread like that, broken down with the evidence in between, it'll take me a little while to put it together. In addition, I wouldn't be presenting it as 100% proof, but just as a possibility. Unless, of course I can find something that proves to me that it's definitely true. I'll do some digging.......
Iamhumandoing: Should I start a new thread or post in your thread?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
reply to post by kalamatas

Kalamatas,
I think the reason this was done this way is because a lot of ATSers dismiss anything they don't research. Heck, I've run into people who will tell you "I will not look at your proof because...."
This is a very good way to make people proactive because they can absorb most of it themselves.
Please don't be angry because you are use to people just putting it out there for you. But sometimes its best we get it for ourselves. After all, the saying "God helps those that help themselves" probably meant you can do it, if you try and not go see your clergy, they have all the answers. Also because you, yes you, could possibly add to this because the implications are so huge!
Anyway, isn't that the reason we are in the mess we are in today - believing people of authority instead of researching their edic fully?

I absolutely don't mind looking into and researching things and know it's crucial to find the truth, but in this case, the truth of what? I was very open to do that in the beginning of this thread and looked at many of the links and all the vids. But the fact that no "link" was made of the links and videos is what the problem is here. It has nothing to do with looking into the "evidence" to find the proof, it has everything to do with not knowing what we're supposed to be finding proof of. That's where the OP was lacking. You look at evidence and links for proof to the conspiracy, yet we were not clearly informed as to what this BIG conspiracy is. We can all piece together our ideas here based upon the "evidence", but there's still no consensus as to what the MASSIVE CONSPIRACY is. Without the summary of what the conspiracy is, the "evidence" provided only gives speculation not proof of anything. If Jazz was so concerned about getting this "truth" out, then a summary of what he is seeing should have been made with the pertinent links to back it up. You can give people puzzle pieces, but when you don't have a reference to the abstract picture that is supposed to be composed then people are going to be fitting pieces where they may or may not belong. Everyone's construction of the puzzle is a little bit different here, and yet no one is receiving any confirmation that what they've put together is the MASSIVE, mind blowing, reality shattering picture that Jazz sees.

edit on 19-1-2011 by kalamatas because: typos

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

That's pretty amazing......i may have finally found out why all the animals have been dying off (the birds, fish, octopus)......thanks for this information....

now here's a more pertinent question.....what do we do with this information? What can we do?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Jazz, you need to understand that your post is coming off sounding like this.........

Oh my gosh, Carbon is the underlying Conspiracy
Cigarettes, they burn into ash, and ash is Carbon.
People make waste, and people are Carbon Based.
Pencils use to be Graphite, which was a Carbon, and pencil pushers run the military and military kills people.
Carbon plus oxygen makes carbon monoxide which is deadly
Carbon plus two oxygen makes global warming and will kill everyone.

Just because you can prove that something has an underlying connection to everything, doesn't mean that you prove to everyone that it is a mass conspiracy.

You need some definite facts, and you need to relay / convey your information better.

Stop posting just links only, and please help people understand what you are talking about.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kismetphayze
reply to post by fah0436

I'd consider it, although I think there is already another thread going on about it. Maybe I should just put it in there instead? I don't want to Hijack anyone else's thread.

The problems with threads starting off like this one did, it is very distracting for some starting to read it from the beginning.

Is it possible to start a "Concise Iridium Conversation"?

I would love something that isn't a pure linkfest with vague connections

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

you really wanna keep beating this dead horse ?

I figured this thread died on the first post, and people haven't been able to give it up since.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Where is Jazz then ? Someone implied he was no longer a member ??? How is this known and why did he go ?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I'm working on it right now. I should be done by tomorrow. I don't know if it'll be exactly what Jazz had in mind, but it will be as concise as possible, summarized, and have appropriate links in appropriate places. Then we'll be able to see if this really pans out without leaving too many holes. I'm trying to fill as many as possible.

I'm the type who likes to fully evaluate a theory, no matter how crazy it sounds, before I dismiss it. For those of you who are of the mind that we are beating a dead horse, don't torture yourself....move on to another thread.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I'm working on it right now. I should be done by tomorrow. I don't know if it'll be exactly what Jazz had in mind, but it will be as concise as possible, summarized, and have appropriate links in appropriate places. Then we'll be able to see if this really pans out without leaving too many holes. I'm trying to fill as many as possible.

I'm the type who likes to fully evaluate a theory, no matter how crazy it sounds, before I dismiss it. For those of you who are of the mind that we are beating a dead horse, don't torture yourself....move on to another thread.

As a person with some radio knowledge, I find the whole idea massively improbable. For one thing, I read his introduction, and there is no real overlying hypothesis or theory, just a jumble of links and coincidental events. Yeah, there has been increased geomagnetic activity lately, but it is not historically unprecedented by any means, and in fact over the last few days it has been back to usual.

I did notice an increase in radio frequency activity on the HF band, though, which I attribute to a firing up of the actual HAARP transmitter more than I do the Iridium satellite constellation. Unfortunately because of public scrutiny HAARP transmissions are often done without any public notice before or after the fact.

If anything deserves to be examined in detail, it's HAARP and not Iridium, which is a mostly harmless network of packet-switched digital radios floating in space.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
having read through this topic i'm fairly amazed that no one has mentioned the book Valis by Phillip K Dick. The plot of this book ties in on many levels with the ideas presented in this thread. Valis in the book is an acronym for Vast Active Living Information System, described in the book as an ancient mechanical intelligence orbiting the earth that has been guiding their discoveries.

That got me to thinking, what if the Valis object did exist but the iridium net/constellation was there to (amongst other things) cancel the transmissions it was sending to earth, much like a giant pair of noise cancelling headphones?

This is my first post on here so go easy on me, just felt that no one had seen the link/simularity to the book plot.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

If anything deserves to be examined in detail, it's HAARP and not Iridium, which is a mostly harmless network of packet-switched digital radios floating in space.

To a large degree, I tend to agree with you. What I am finding as I am putting this all together, which by the way is a much larger project than I initially suspected LOL, is that the main theme of the message Jazz was trying to get across is much more important than the details. In this case, I think the main theme is the nature of reality, and the detail is Iridium. I have yet to deeply delve into the topic of Iridium research because I felt it necessary to try to cover some basics first, but I'm about to dive into it now, so soon we should have a better idea of how critical iridium/and or iridium communications might be to the big picture.

At this point there is no doubt in my mind that HAARP is a HUGE part of all of this, but I do think there might be a HAARP and Iridium satellite connection. We'll see.....as for the element...other than the fact that it is an element and not a compound, I'm not certain at this point if it can be tied in, but that's just because the full research still must be the done.

Big project, but I'm halfway there....

The reason I have chosen to move forward with this even though there are a lot of missing pieces is because it hit on a lot of thoughts and beliefs that I have had. In the end though, depending on how much evidence I can find linking Iridium, I suspect that Iridium might just be a detail....

Keep your fingers crossed that I can get this done today, but I'm not making any promises because ultimately I think what Jazz was trying to explain was not so much an Iridium theory, but a theory of everything....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Where is Jazz then ? Someone implied he was no longer a member ??? How is this known and why did he go ?

Iamahumandoing was in personal communication with Jazz, and stated that Jazz is no longer here. From what I gather Jazz has moved on to the "entitylike" productions website now, although I haven't checked. That's about all we know. Why Jazz gave up, I'm not sure. Yes, there was much criticism along the way, but there were enough of us, who were interested in trying to understand to keep it going. It makes me wonder if Jazz knows what has happened on this thread since then.

Either way, I'm hoping to have my version of this thread done by today....of course I don't know that what I am going to say is what he was intending, so I won't suggest that per se....just that I'm putting something together on the information we were given. Then we can go from there, for those that choose to take a peek.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by soundisall
having read through this topic i'm fairly amazed that no one has mentioned the book Valis by Phillip K Dick. The plot of this book ties in on many levels with the ideas presented in this thread. Valis in the book is an acronym for Vast Active Living Information System, described in the book as an ancient mechanical intelligence orbiting the earth that has been guiding their discoveries.

Interesting....I've never read the book. Maybe no one else has either....
Hold that thought.....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by soundisall

Interesting....I've never read the book. Maybe no one else has either....
Hold that thought.....

I find it hard to believe that on a forum such as this there arn't some fans of his, I highly reccomend giving it a read.
en.wikipedia.org...
almost uncanny in some aspects.
www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure where this topic got turned in the wrong direction, but the OP (Jazz10) was trying to say that Iridium has everything to do with everything.

Iridium the mineral has something to do with the extinction of dinosaurs...

Iridium the company has gateways in areas of the world that have been in the news with earthquakes, floods. and the mass bird death in Arkansas. (the company's name is Iridium because they plan on having 77 satellites in the sky, which if you look at the earth as a atom and the satellites as it's electrons, you would have a representation of Iridium.)

I'm not sure why he mentioned the Iridium jazz club, but he thinks it has something to do with something, I'm sure.

Coincidentally at the time of my post, this thread has been flagged 77 times which is Iridiums number on the periodic table, and my user name is Iridium77 which probably means I have something to do with all the stuff going on in the world too. Which in my opinion is a good thing, since I have always wanted to have an impact on the world.

Now as far as my opinion, I see where Jazz10 is coming from, but I don't agree.

If you could show that every city that the company has a gateway in, was showing unusual weather patterns or natural disasters, then there might be something to some of what is being said.

The element, the company and the night club... and even my username have nothing to do with each other except for a name.

I think that Jazz10 needs to go see a shrink, because after reading all of his posts... AND I DID... I think he is a paranoid schizophrenic. What really tipped the bucket was when he was linking some youtube videos and said to look for the serpent on the cap... it was a paramedic logo on the caps and jackets of people helping with earthquake victims and they were using satellite phones provided by the Iridium Company.

I wonder how threads this loosely based can make it this far, and how some people although very few actually think there is something to what he is saying.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Iridium77 because: miss a word

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
We are in the skunks work forum, right? SPECULATION.......I personally like contemplating various theories of the reality I live in. It is in the contemplating of them that you decide whether or not they make sense, what does and doesn't work, etc. This is just a discussion on possibilities. That is all. It is theory.

As for your name, (which you clearly chose after you saw this thread, therefore negating any potential coincidence) I find it inconsequential at best, and a manipulation of logic at worst.

If I join a forum and call myself God, I cannot then use the lack of connection between me and God as proof that God does not exist or have connections to other things.

This is all a moot point though because I don't think anyone here with the exception of Jazz10 considers this theory to be fact. It is an interesting angle to look into. That is all......

When I do decide to post my thread, at this point I have question as whether it will have anything to do with iridium at all. The underlying theme will be present, but there's a good chance that iridium is not a huge part of it. Will iridium communications be? Perhaps.....we'll see. I don't think I'll tie it into this thread though. It's going to have to be completely seperate because I think Jazz might have been misunderstanding the connections he saw.
edit on 1/20/2011 by kismetphayze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I did not see the following link in your original post, and I have not gone over the 4 pages to see if any one else did.
How ever there is a website that lists nearly all satellites and their video. Since 9/11 all military sats that were listed have been removed from access.

View from Satellite

I've used iridium satphones while in the army. Only a few phones for the whole troop, and we shared minutes.
Geosynchronous orbit based communications from any where on the world, requires an decent amount of event horizon or solar cusp overlap to maintain. The number of satellites should not be a surprise.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kismetphayze

kismetphayze, I think you missed the point of me picking the name Iridium77. Yes it is obvious that I picked the name after reading this thread, and since I never commented on this site before, i will keep the name from here on out, but all that doesn't matter.

The fact that the company chose the name Iridium, and the fact that the night club mentioned earlier has the name Iridium has nothing to do with the actual mineral or the problems on earth. They just share a name. the same as I can choose the name Iridium77 and it has no connection. He is trying to prove that the coincidence of things named Iridium seems more than just a coincidence, but clearly we can all see that this type of rambling is nonsense.

It all kind of reminds me of the game Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon where you try to link famous people back to Kevin Bacon within six steps. Just because you can link things to the name Iridium doesn't mean that Iridium is the cause. I'm sure you can find other companies that have branches and such in the same cities that had these natural disasters, but that still doesn't prove that they are connected.

And as another note, this thread didn't start in skunk works, it was originally in Fragile Earth and was moved.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join