It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Nice thread OP, and I have some thoughts about this situation, and the implications of it. But I dont bother sharing anymore with People, because People in reality are not open minded, and believe in what they are told is real and not.

However, Im sure you are aware of Mind Control Patents right? You might be interested in seeing how they tie in.

Here is the link. www.rense.com...

All the technology stated can be verified with the US Patent Office online is anyone thinks they are not real.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

One of the Patents for using Frequencies to alter Behavior:

Method & System for Altering Consciousness Gall, James Abstract: A system for altering the states of human consciousness involves the simultaneous application of multiple stimuli, preferable sounds, having differing frequencies and wave forms. The relationship between the frequencies of the several stimuli is exhibited by the equation g = 2.sup.n/4 .multidot.f where: f = frequency of one stimulus; g = frequency of the other stimuli or stimulus; and n = a positive or negative integer which is different for each other stimulus. USP # 5,245,666 (September 14, 1993)

Of course, they stared doing this research apparently starting with MK-Ultra.
edit on 13-7-2011 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

That Patent number does not come up with the description you have copied from Rense, instead it comes up with this:

Abstract
A personal subliminal messaging system includes a wide range linear subliminal modulator (43), a digital audio recording or play device (46), a microphone (51) to pick up the sound at the ear, and an earpiece (50) to deliver the subliminal message. The sound level at the user's ear is detected and measured. After risetime and decay conditioning of the varying dc control signal, the wide range linear modulator (43) uses this signal to control the level of the message to the earpiece (50). The user adjusts the system for a liminal of a subliminal level. The psychoacoustic phenomena of Post Masking is used to increase the integrity of the message in subliminal messaging systems.

-www.patentstorm.us...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Very strange. The number is now 5,123,899

I remember researching all of these patents years ago because I didnt believe it, when I first saw it on rense. I was going to debunk it actually. And all of the numbers correctly corresponded with the description. I wonder if they are obscuring this information by changing numbers every since these patents are getting press?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by jazz10

The conspiracy is massive here im saying Iridium in all forms wether mineral or satalite conselation or company all seem to have links to iridium on way shape or form

And there's the question again that everyone seems to be asking.
What ties it together?
I've read your post and the links. And the other thread.
Other than the word "iridium" I don't see any connections.
Now, rather that post more links to things that don't seem to connect, please tells us in your words how you are seeing this all together.

Frequency. And the properties in irridium which have been used:

en.wikipedia.org...

ridium has been used in the radioisotope thermoelectric generators of unmanned spacecraft such as the Voyager, Viking, Pioneer, Cassini, Galileo, and New Horizons. Iridium was chosen to encapsulate the plutonium-238 fuel in the generator because it can withstand the operating temperatures of up to 2000 °C and for its great strength.[4]

Another use concerns X-ray optics, especially X-ray telescopes.[65] The mirrors of the Chandra X-ray Observatory are coated with a layer of iridium 60 nm thick. Iridium proved to be the best choice for reflecting X-rays after nickel, gold, and platinum were also tested. The iridium layer, which had to be smooth to within a few atoms, was applied by depositing iridium vapor under high vacuum on a base layer of chromium.[66]

Iridium is used in particle physics for the production of antiprotons, a form of antimatter. Antiprotons are made by shooting a high-intensity proton beam at a conversion target, which needs to be made from a very high density material. Although tungsten may be used instead, iridium has the advantage of better stability under the shock waves induced by the temperature rise due to the incident beam.[67....

Carbon–hydrogen bond activation (C–H activation) is an area of research on reactions that cleave carbon–hydrogen bonds, which were traditionally regarded as unreactive. The first reported successes at activating C–H bonds in saturated hydrocarbons, published in 1982, used organometallic iridium complexes that undergo an oxidative addition with the hydrocarbon.[68][69]

Iridium complexes are being investigated as catalysts for asymmetric hydrogenation. These catalysts have been used in the synthesis of natural products and able to hydrogenate certain difficult substrates, such as unfunctionalized alkenes, enantioselectively (generating only one of the two possible enantiomers).[70][71]

This has a lot of implications and they even give names to satellites that direct frequency its name.

Tim Tyler: Triaxial weaving

Note this weave is sturdy a really strong fabric of frequency, like a sturdy net, that at the same time involves geometry, pentagon/pentagram.

They are creating a form of antimatter itself with this.

Not surprising that its so dense, gravity. Lower frequency and maintenance of lower frequency and looks they're amping things up for a cycle and NWO.

But in order to do this they have engage humans to harm, thats how we get spiritually harmed otherwise our souls are progressing.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Its no wonder they're blocking the sun, which raises our frequency and is sending in energy constantly to us.

One of the other things is what they're actually going to attempt to try, but its not going to work, an all out ditched effort I believe to attempt to stop an upgrade if it happens. Good Luck! When the crystalline stars line up with the center and universal main star, the Light that will stream in will not be of their frequency at all, and earth will transform rapidly.

But I'm also seeing that they're trying to force a dark side upgrade as if they could beat the real thing. In fact weird ideas are coming now about what they might be planning and it reminds me of the movie Devil's Advocate and him sticking his finger in the Holy Water, after daring Heaven to stop him.

Stars are cyrstals/diamonds/mirrors.

www.jim-debuizer.net...

Light streams in from crystalline base, the matrix/reality/matter is perceptional, based on energy waves that we erect into the image on the back of our physical brain. Reality is not quite what we think. So when you light a match you think the laws of physics apply, but really that light streams in Beyond, and through the mirrors/crystalline structure. ie like candle flames, that then burn off as it becomes 3d. I know they attribute carbon, mind you earth has a lot of carbon in its crust.

www.physorg.com...

Elements upgrade.

Can you imagine what frequencies such as HAARP and satellites do to crystals. It can make them all vibrate. Earth could be considered a crystal that these frequencies play on.

Earth is upgrading as well, we're all diamonds in the rough so to speak.

This is not a pretty thing.

Also, makes me wonder why they point HAARP at our dimaond star so darn much. And what they're really doing with their missions closer to the sun.

Are they going to attempt to turn earth into an anti matter diamond?
edit on 11-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Maybe this video will make you see exactly what i mean. The frequencies.
Iridium again.
3D stereo anaglyph animation, Satellite Communication
www.youtube.com...

Now tell me you dont see?

Keep earth in a frequency pentagram?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its no wonder they're blocking the sun, which raises our frequency and is sending in energy constantly to us.

Well they failed to do so yesterday - and apparently the forecast is for a fine weekend.....& summer is a comin' in (southern hemispehre here) & the temperatures are definitely getting warmer.....& the cows are giving even more milk this year than last.....so I'd have to say they're not being very effective!

Are they going to attempt to turn earth into an anti matter diamond?

And anti-diamond? Do blondes prefer them??

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
People really need to read this thread in full as their is and are many things contained that have been overlooked. Also the sounds from the sky that have been heard.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
could this be the source?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

i just stumbled now across this thread - i will start reading the massive content in the next days...will be back with an honest opinion

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
could this be the source?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

source is our OP as well....look a bit down you see "Jazz"

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hello to all

After "reading" Op's thread , I just need something : Can someone sell me 5 grams of this 'iridium" powder? Please?I really want to see dinosaurs been disintegrated by a massive satellite's flare ! ! !
It's must be hard stuff there so I'm ready to spend 5 or 10 millions $! ! !

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Wow.
I was tempted to say duh.

87 Flags? Now I'm tempted to say 'WTF?'!

I read through twenty-five pages of drivel and posters calling it drivel.... To see if anyone said this-

This thread has to have the highest link per page ratio of any ever!

Seriously now Stargates are one thing, but Decepticons?

This thread gave me one helluva headache, and if I see the word IRIDIUM again in the next 24 hours, I think I will surely vomit.

Thank you jazz10. Good night!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The star and flag vortex.

Post an alarming conspiracy: "A."

Post another alarming conspiracy: "B" that references "A."

Post a related conspiracy: "C" that references "B"

Edit "A" to reference "C"

Post a new slant on "A", "B" or "C" and reference that post.

Stars and flags galore.

In modern lingo : It is a Ponzi thread.
edit on 17-1-2012 by yoesse because: Added last line

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'll share an observation, an interpretation of what I've experienced in this thread, as little of it I did read...

Maybe iridium is the catalyst that makes the moon look like a moon and not some big freaking spaceship?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bennogob
Hello to all

After "reading" Op's thread , I just need something : Can someone sell me 5 grams of this 'iridium" powder? Please?I really want to see dinosaurs been disintegrated by a massive satellite's flare ! ! !
It's must be hard stuff there so I'm ready to spend 5 or 10 millions $! ! !

http ://www.ebullionguide.com/price-chart-iridium-last-5-years. aspx

Link is broken on purpose btw

edit on (1/17/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kismetphayze
We are in the skunks work forum, right? SPECULATION.......I personally like contemplating various theories of the reality I live in. It is in the contemplating of them that you decide whether or not they make sense, what does and doesn't work, etc. This is just a discussion on possibilities. That is all. It is theory.

I haven't quite finished reading but thumbs up on this point.

I personally like to read about other peoples thoughts and ideas.

We are not all blessed with the ability to explain our thoughts and ideas, but I think most of us have got there and it is a really interesting thread.

To those of you who don't agree just say so, make your arguement and then go away. Why get so upset and/or rude to the poster? - it spoils it for those who want to take the discussion further. The fact that you guys spend so much time and energy doing this amazes me. Just go away and use this energy to start your own threads and hope that people can be more patient and polite than you are.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

Well check out what is said in this post here link

The Bible refers to it as "the seven stars" (Amos 5:8).[6] Book XVIII of Homer's Iliad mentions it as "the Bear, which men also call the Wain." In Tolkien's Middle-earth mythos, it is called the Valacirca (Sickle of the Valar), the sign of Hope signifying doom for Evil, while in T.A. Barron's Great Tree of Avalon series, it is called the Wizard's Staff, symbolizing Merlin's staff. It is a prominent symbol in the Fist of the North Star manga/anime series; Kenshiro, has scars on his chest in the Big Dipper's configuration. It is identified as an omen: "When the great bear appears, violence will follow." In addition to appearing on the flags of political entities, the Dipper has also been used in corporate logos In June 2010, Iridium signed the largest commercial rocket launch deal ever, a US$492 million contract with SpaceX to launch tens of Iridium NEXT satellites on multiple Falcon 9 launchers in 2015-2017 from Vandenberg AFB Space Launch Complex 3 Iridium selected two companies — Lockheed Martin and Thales Alenia Spare satellites are usually held in a 414 mi (666 km) storage orbit

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I also happen to believe that this thread is connected to this other thread here on ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join