It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
I also happen to believe that this thread is connected to this other thread here on ATS

Should I be saying welcome back, jazz10?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

If that is you Jazz 10, i was wondering when you would return, as i knew you would sometime close this year 2012.
I have been seeing the word Iridium quite a lot since reading the whole of this thread since its inception many months ago.

Welcome back.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I would like those of you that are interested in finding the source of the current strange noises that are heard from the skies to give this thread your thorough attention. Its all here if you can only be bothered to sift through the derailing and insults.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
reply to post by kismetphayze

Still hanging in there.
You know there was a recent launch for NRO (National Recon Ofc.) of a huge data collecting satelite.
Jazz mentioned a big satelite that would be like the one in that movie "The Terminator".
Its here on ATS if you want to see it.
Kismetphayze, please send U2U when you do your thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
good post its going to take some time to get through the links. Looks very interesting.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by alienscot1

It is interesting but dont allow this thread to grab you like it did me. This thread is only part of the bigger picture and admittedly the layout is somewhat.......rubbish. Writing threads have never been my strong point but as i type this i am trying to figure out exactly how i am going to bring to ATS the mother of all threads.

I have the help of certain ATS members who are willing to chip in, but i would also like to ask for those of you that are genuinely interested to message me if you would like to help. Its clear to see that this thread is spread out over many pages and it is hard to find the important pieces that have been added.

Am i allowed to open a new thread that provides what i believe compelling evidence that would suggest that this thread is possibly truth? Or can the moderators possibly delete the messages they deem as derailing or off topic?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
and yet again people destroy and discredit conspiracy.
all because you dont understand it.
he has had a long hard look at some thing.
and he sees a pattern.
but he lacks the skill of a scientists or politician.
to emplane it to you. and You Dont bother to try to under stand it.
you wont a simple explanation. but he can not do it.
so from this you thing it is a joke.
and you All just discredit him?
if you can not prove it is not a conspiracy.
then do so.
you are all trained so well. you discredit conspiracy's for them.
maybe there are two separate conspiracys.
but a LOT is in a name.
maybe they choice the name for a good reason.
stop doing the governments job. and HELP each other!!!

This should be the mirror everyone on ATS looks through. It is the key to an open mind and to true knowledge, wisdom and understanding.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Bottom line is there are ways to break the programming. The open-minded aware look at most of humanity as parents view their 6 year old in terms of understanding. "They know not what they do."

And until one experiences that level of owning ones own mind-control, they will only be a robot programmed by someone else. Not that you won't have fun maybe, but you're experiencing life through programs of others.

Learn to quiet the chatter mind
Remove all labels and judgments
Stop watching MSM and filter (be selective yet aware) of your inputs
Consider herbs deemed illegal by TPTB. They are illegal for a reason. They can open mind & expand awareness on the fast-track if understood properly.
Harness ego and remove it's influence on your life. Ego is what results from input programming. In some it runs amok, in others it is virtually non-existent (at least in its negative connotation).
Meditate (quiet the chatter mind)
De-caffeinate
Re-hydrate - the body is an electrical machine - water is it's main fuel.
Awareness of inputs to the fuel tank and understanding how ego mind goes to the fridge out of boredom can drop 30 pounds off a body and most in the US are obese for programming reasons.

The mind has to be viewed like the part of the body-machine it is. If indeed a fraction of what the OP, the historical docs on psyops littered about ATS, if even one or two of dallasgoldbugs hunches are correct, my friends you are seriously fooked.

The impossible yet ultimate question, "What is your own flat-earth theory?" has to be dealt with at some point. Today's heretics and blasphemers must be given a forum in which to be able to work things out. The mainstream has nothing on the physical and mental inventors and explorers of understanding. And through their own egos they are first to scream for the burning of the witches.

Life is a mirror. TV is 99% brainwashing. Children are born purely aware--growing to catalog experience. From day one parents and society programs it. Many try but few truly break free and expand their mind's limits.

The things I mentioned above may not be able to rid the frequency bombardment. When one lives in the thinking portions (ego), the brain is at the mercy of whatever is programming/influencing it. But when awareness takes over, the thinking brain becomes a tool that can be shut on and off. Self control of the body machine turns it into a creation vehicle and experiencing unit. Life is a mirror and it is nearly impossible to polish it clean enough to understand the self. But know that every feeling and emotion you have is like an indicator of a car that alerts you to programmed responses. If you identify with the indicators, your body machine fleshes out (creates) the outcome. But insert a pause of awareness in and understand the engine light & other signals and your emotions are the tools to tune the machine. You operate it from consciousness and learn to make the lights come on less often which results in a peace that surpasses all understanding and a clarity of sight that lets you see through the programs of your self and others.

Some brains such as the OP are good at taking a diverse set of data and finding relationships--much like Mark Lombardi did with his art. Mark's gone. Others will see the patterns. Critical mass is arising and people are waking up.

TPTB are the ego/power end of the bell curve. They are good at what they do much like any traits and trades that can be passed down to those in the club or who can talent their way in. They fight and have different agendas. Money and control are the chips on the table and they are the big stack.

Whether you believe in the grand conspiracy or not, the way the body works and how it is programmed to operate is key to beginning to understand the environment here on this planet.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by elmoastro

Thanks for your input and that's exactly what I have done. I for some reason or another can make connections .......well basically you summed it up perfectly.
When reading this thread approach it with an open mind. Do not allow negativity to creep in as it did me. I am saying this as a warning, I am serious and that's to all of you. The light at the end is as you would suggest in ur reply is understanding.
The thread is hard, so hard to explain and if you and others would care to read through it and understand that's all I ask. Yeah I've had a hard time explaining this thread and others but that is due to the scale of it.

Those of you that doubt the existence of God and Christ need just look at yourselves.

God knows why I ended up here on ATS. ;-)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I just happened to be directed to this thread (which I didn't go through and read) but here is what I know of the iridium project (as I was involved in it and was against it from the start) it is simply a global phone system that was stupid from the start. And here is where it started:
One of our engineers took a vacation with his wife to a small island that had no phone service, she was into real estate and was freaked out because she had no contact to see how her business was going 'our' brilliant engineer thought "Why not place enough satellites around the earth so there isn't any place you would be out of communications?" okay, he came back and talked to XXXX XXXXXX (I'm not going to use his real name here) and talked him into it! Now, it was balzz to the wall as we ramped up to do this, the reason for the name? it was decided it would take 77 satellites to blanket the earth,hence the clever name "Iridium" but then a little more calculating it was discovered that fewer satellites would work but it was decided to keep the name. One of the criteria for this project was to use as much "off the shelf" products we could! And we did, we used store bought modems and the main satellites electronics were standard PC motherboards!! I put in a lot of 12 hour days during this time as this store-bought hardware would sometimes fail and there was a mad rush as I got a memo labeled 'ROG' which meant Rocket On Ground' (waiting for the satellite to be repaired). on the mornings we had a launch we were sent a memo and could watch the rocket trail from here in Mesa, AZ (looking to the east).
Why did it fail? For one thing the phones were as big as a block, and was $3500 and it could not be used inside a building so there was never a market for it (we were already the leader in Cell Phones so why this?).
After just a super short time our manager sent us a memo saying it was a complete bust and we were going to "DE-ORBIT" them (I had never heard the word before but we had a field day with the "we told you so's!" from the start in our meeting we asked "who will buy these?" I even said in one meeting that the military was the ONLY group I could see that it would be useful as you could call anywhere in the world directly to another Iridium phone. Well, because of the billions (it was considered the worst mistake and costliest project any company ever made) which pretty much closed our entire sector down and thousands of us lost our jobs!
Instead of de-orbiting them they were sold for literally pennies on the dollars so that was the end.
I found it incredible a single engineer with a hair-brained idea could make the entire company listen to him when so many of us was against it!
No conspiracies here folks, I was right in the middle of it and lost my job because of it! It was simply a stupid idea that backfired and ruined Motorola as we knew it!
Before this fiasco there was about 35,000 Moto employees in the valley and now less than 800!
For those that know a little of what I am talking about there was an analog sector in Mesa on Dobson road churning out discreet devices from the huge plant since 1964 and it was bull-dozed down (I was given the job of finishing up my work by wiping the hard-drives in those offices before they were sold as salvage. (there were dozens of new air-handlers priced at over $15 million each that was scrapped even before there were used).
Hope this inside news might have helped some of you understand what and why of the entire Iridium project was developed and how it pretty much ruined a company.
I just remembered this so I will add it: We were given the use of the SR-71 Super-Fast aircraft to fly across the country to test our first units (probably the last time they were used). Also, there was an Antarctic Exploration going on at the time and Motorola gave them a phone to show how useful they were and about halfway through their mission (they called daily) there were told the units were all shutting down and that was the last call they would be able to make!
This whole things sounds like something a few geek kids dreamed up but the sad thing is this was given the blessing of the Grandson of Motorola's founder Bob Galvin and I'm sure Robert is spinning in his grave to this day!
edit on 20-4-2012 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wulff

I appreciate your post. It was the only one in this entire thread that made any sense. I posted way back in the early pages over a year ago and haven't really visited it again. Anyway, thanks for shedding some light on this.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
That sounds just like many projects in the corporate world. Most people probably wouldn't believe how screwed up management and decision making can be.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thanks guys, I appreciate the response. That failed project was so frustrating to work on knowing that simple common sense should have prevailed. One of the problems (we engineers thought was the guys near the decision makers were simply 'yes' men and it didn't matter what the 'big guy' said they went along with it! In the long run Galvin walked away set for life as people like myself lost my house and ruined my credit!
thanks again!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wulff

Sorry to hear about all that you lost. Hope you've gotten back on your feet.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wulff

thanks for that.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip
Nice thread OP, and I have some thoughts about this situation, and the implications of it. But I dont bother sharing anymore with People, because People in reality are not open minded, and believe in what they are told is real and not.

However, Im sure you are aware of Mind Control Patents right? You might be interested in seeing how they tie in.

Here is the link. www.rense.com...

All the technology stated can be verified with the US Patent Office online is anyone thinks they are not real.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
reply to post by mytheroy

Well check out what is said in this post here link

The Bible refers to it as "the seven stars" (Amos 5:8).[6] Book XVIII of Homer's Iliad mentions it as "the Bear, which men also call the Wain." In Tolkien's Middle-earth mythos, it is called the Valacirca (Sickle of the Valar), the sign of Hope signifying doom for Evil, while in T.A. Barron's Great Tree of Avalon series, it is called the Wizard's Staff, symbolizing Merlin's staff. It is a prominent symbol in the Fist of the North Star manga/anime series; Kenshiro, has scars on his chest in the Big Dipper's configuration. It is identified as an omen: "When the great bear appears, violence will follow." In addition to appearing on the flags of political entities, the Dipper has also been used in corporate logos In June 2010, Iridium signed the largest commercial rocket launch deal ever, a US$492 million contract with SpaceX to launch tens of Iridium NEXT satellites on multiple Falcon 9 launchers in 2015-2017 from Vandenberg AFB Space Launch Complex 3 Iridium selected two companies — Lockheed Martin and Thales Alenia Spare satellites are usually held in a 414 mi (666 km) storage orbit

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

BS?
Funny that, in that case what is this then?
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
need i go on?

In the 1870s and in light of modern precision, a series of international conferences was held to devise new metric standards. The Metre Convention (Convention du Mètre) of 1875 mandated the establishment of a permanent International Bureau of Weights and Measures (BIPM: Bureau International des Poids et Mesures) to be located in Sèvres, France. This new organisation would preserve the new prototype metre and kilogram standards when constructed, distribute national metric prototypes, and maintain comparisons between them and non-metric measurement standards. The organisation created a new prototype bar in 1889 at the first General Conference on Weights and Measures (CGPM: Conférence Générale des Poids et Mesures), establishing the International Prototype Metre as the distance between two lines on a standard bar composed of an alloy of ninety percent platinum and ten percent iridium, measured at the melting point of ice.[5]

The original international prototype of the metre is still kept at the BIPM under the conditions specified in 1889. A discussion of measurements of a standard metre bar and the errors encountered in making the measurements is found in a NIST document
[ex/]

Its been a while since i was last here on ATS, ive been very busy indeed. I have been watching as my predictions from other threads unfold. My next prediction is in relation to France in regard to the above quoted piece.I have also been doing quite a bit of reading. Holy scriptures. The Bible and The Holy Qur'an. I didnt even realize that they both contain secret puzzles that are so obvious that you easily overlook them.
I have always believed in a creator, the Grand architect of all things and to be honest as a child took one look through the Holy Bible and thought,....WAY TOO MUCH READING! well what a fool.

Since my last visit here i have some very interesting things to put to you and share with you all and i am asking for the moderators to grant me full freedom. I believe that there is so much that is hidden, but just because that is what i believe doesnt necciserily make it true. I would like you all to change your mindset from trying to prove me wrong by discrediting me to helping me prove what i am sharing could be very true indeed.

In regard to this thread i am in a catch 22 because there are 3 perspectives.
If what i have stated in this thread is true,.....then what is the ultimate motive for doing so?
I have my own opinions on this and would like to share with those of you that are genuinely interested.

I now happen to believe that somehow our technology that we have created is somehow interfering with the frequencies and magnetic forces of the planet. Our planet aside, i also believe that our actions are also influencing our solar system. Think of our solar system at an atom. Each planet has its own geological make up and properties which make it stable. Yet we are altering certain important factors while not realizing that our actions are causing reactions.
I believe that when i created this thread i made a mistake by calling it a conspiracy. I should of called it
The Iridium Secret.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
Just found a fountain of knowledge: www.aetherometry.com...

This link that you posted here is very interesting indeed and somehow this all strikes a chord with me yet i aint studied any of this before.
I am having to read through the entire thread because when i posted this thread it was all work in progress and i was posting as i was seeing.
Something keeps bringing me back to it.

Last time i felt that some members here on ATS tried so hard to discredit me and i just hope that this time round they will put as much effort in determining if this is in fact a plausable theory.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
Just found a fountain of knowledge: www.aetherometry.com...

This link that you posted here is very interesting indeed and somehow this all strikes a chord with me yet i aint studied any of this before.
I am having to read through the entire thread because when i posted this thread it was all work in progress and i was posting as i was seeing.
Something keeps bringing me back to it.

Last time i felt that some members here on ATS tried so hard to discredit me and i just hope that this time round they will put as much effort in determining if this is in fact a plausable theory.

Hay Jazz,

Joined a few months ago, read a number of your threads as being a reader of the site for well over 6 years before joining, interesting ideas you have, some being out there but the further out you get the simpler it is to view the big picture.

Just wanted to query a thread you started about a massive tree like the one in the movie Avatar being in Africa, cant remember specifically which country you stated, just wanted to know if that went anywhere cause I seem to remember it ending with no real conclusion.

This Iridium thread has had some brilliant concepts/ideas and explanations put forth

edit on 22-10-2012 by InhaleExhale because: added 3 thumbs up and flagged the thread

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join