It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cannotbeserious

Once again a Personal attack from lack of real understanding of the entirety of my posts alltogether, I AM only identifying scientific connections, As stated i do not agree with the Conspiricy Codes etc and mever have, However scientific connections are been made between Animal die-Offs and Iridium And thats why im looking into this further,
Im far from a conspiricy nut, infact im norally the first to debunk and disagree with such things.
Dont like conspiricy theorists? Then maybe a conpiricy theorists website wasnt the best choice of sites for you to join...

edit on 16/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Jazz 10 your onto something and it's huge as you say. My take....Iridium was found as evidence of a comet causing species elimination 65 million years ago. TPTB are using iridium to name a company that will ultimately bring about the demise of our civilization, using the all seeing grid matrix made up of 66 satellites....66 representing the beast system of monitoring, controlling and killing when need be of all of us. TPTB are testing dna or species specific weapons at present on birds , fish and soon mammals...Are they hoping thru false flags to prod us all into having rfid Veri- chips implanted so that the Iridium satellite system can easily pinpoint anyone anywhere ?? I think cosmicpixel and I both look at this situation similarly. Is the Tesla technology connected in with HAARP ? Go back and look at the Norway spiral and pyramid objects over Russia.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cannotbeserious

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by OptimistPrime

I see what your saying, Its pretty hard to fathom but Iridium does have links such as this:
www.rochester.edu...
That just cant be ignored, Im thinking iridium has something to do with selet mass extinction, But the more deeper you research Iridium itself the more you see connections forming with un-explained events.

www.accessexcellence.org...
edit on 16/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

Do you have any idea what this article says? The SCIENTISTS at the UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER are theorizing that the mass extinction of the dinosaurs was indeed caused by a meteor because of the FACT that iridium is extremely rare on earth but is found in huge quantities in the sediment layer that the dinosaurs marched around on. That has nothing to do with Jazz's load of the worst kind of psychotic babbling. Where did you go to University? I have a feeling that you didn't. These are scientists drawing real life conclusions based on real life facts and evidence. You are a conspiracy theorist making something out of nothing just like 99% of the people on this website.

Exactly my point. People appear to be simply googling the word iridium and claiming that every link is connected in some sort of cosmic, universe altering way. It's daft. As you say, the geo-scientists involved in this are using the fact that there are enriched deposits of iridium at the KT boundary (the geological boundary that is said to chronologically indicate the transition from the Cretaceous to Teriary era) to try and justify that a meteorite may have struck there (meteorites have a much higher natural abundance of Iridium than the earth's crust) and that this even could have signalled the end of the dinosaurs. That's all it is.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I was thinking that maybe we have had proof of Tesla`s earthquake machine in the bible there`s a passage that says they give a big shout and the walls of jericho fell down ,seems to me thats how the people ( without the knowledge of such things ) would describe a modern technological event

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM
Jazz 10 your onto something and it's huge as you say. My take....Iridium was found as evidence of a comet causing species elimination 65 million years ago. TPTB are using iridium to name a company that will ultimately bring about the demise of our civilization, using the all seeing grid matrix made up of 66 satellites....66 representing the beast system of monitoring, controlling and killing when need be of all of us. TPTB are testing dna or species specific weapons at present on birds , fish and soon mammals...Are they hoping thru false flags to prod us all into having rfid Veri- chips implanted so that the Iridium satellite system can easily pinpoint anyone anywhere ?? I think cosmicpixel and I both look at this situation similarly. Is the Tesla technology connected in with HAARP ? Go back and look at the Norway spiral and pyramid objects over Russia.

You have not read the article properly. It was not the Iridium that caused them to die, it was the meteorite that the Iridium came from that did it. Saying otherwise is analogous to someone hitting someone on the head with a hammer made out of steel and then saying that it was the steel that killed him, when in reality it was the hammer.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hypervalentiodine

Oh so Iridum connected to wiping out Billions of dinosaurs doesnt Inerest you? Were talking about extinction here.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Jazz, I don't mean to be rude, but...I've read every post in this thread, front to back. Not backwards, sadly, but this was all I had the time for.

As said by members previously, you don't even have a solid theory. You just post links and rambling, incoherent thoughts, and you say "THIS IS BIG!"

As a person with a scientific mind who is fascinated by conspiracies, your behavior (from what you've shown) is disarming. "Stargates are real, TRANSFORMERS, all of my threads are written backwards, Iridium!! Can't you SEE it??" To anyone who has ever been near someone with the disorder, I think you're showing signs of schizophrenia and extreme delusions. And I swear, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings.

I hope you get help, good sir!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I read all of the links and threads indicated. I still do not see a clear correlation.

Jazz, can you offer some specific examples of how you believe (or hypothesize) these various things called Iridium may be related? Coincidence does not automatically indicate correlation, and even when there is correlation, it still does not necessarily indicate causality. In order to prove or even begin to support your theory, it is necessary for you to elaborate and specifically describe what it is you believe relates these things, other than just the name Iridium, and then provide evidence thereof.

The concept of frequency resonance, particularly in the ionosphere, and weather, health etc. effects is not a new one. But in order to demonstrate a relationship between these various facets you've linked to, I believe you need to be more expansive and specific in your explanation of your theory. That you haven't done so is likely why this thread was moved to Skunk Works. This is only a request.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boroboy
I was thinking that maybe we have had proof of Tesla`s earthquake machine in the bible there`s a passage that says they give a big shout and the walls of jericho fell down ,seems to me thats how the people ( without the knowledge of such things ) would describe a modern technological event

But such an unenlightened people were able to smelt ores and refine gold, could you?
Would you even know where to start?
I think you're drawing a long bow with that one, sorry

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I never said iridium caused anything ...I said it was evidence of the meteor or comet causing destruction.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Oh so Iridum connected to wiping out Billions of dinosaurs doesnt Inerest you? Were talking about extinction here.

Once again, you need to read the article properly. Not once did the article say it was the Iridium that killed anything. What they in fact said was that they think it was a meteorite. Meteorites have a higher percent composition of iridium than does the Earth's crust, so they conjecture that areas of abnormally high iridium concentration in the KT border might be indicative of a meteorite strike.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM

I never said iridium caused anything ...I said it was evidence of the meteor or comet causing destruction.

ah, my apologies.

link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Originally posted by pezza

Coming back to the assertion made by the OP, if his conclusion is correct I am afraid that the OP has found the meaning of life (on the basis that this think is instrumental in the "matrix" that we know as consciousness). THIS IS HUGE as the OP states a number of times.

This is what reduced me to tears because i believe that thats what it all boils down too. Ive been banging my head against a wall trying to tell you what a break through this is.Ive discovered something that beggars belief.
Should i be worried personally or grasp the moment
and get the truth out there.

It wont belong before this gets out.Message cant be stopped now, the only other way would be a mass kill switch which will only make matters worse for tptb. Turning it off? Not likely!!!!!

Hi Jazz10

Thank you for your upfront and honest reply.

I guess the reason why I posted is that another thread on this site has similar characteristics to this thread. The one in particular linked here

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The OP in that post presents citations to reference material and youtube material ad nauseum and relies on thread contributors to sift through it all and make the connection. The scientific integrity of this material is amongst the worst I have ever come across and It was later uncovered that the work itself was part of a school assignment. The thread has now blown out to a whopping 300 pages and IMO is one of the worst arguments put forward on the internet advocating a conspiracy.

That particular thread also contains a similarity to this one in that if the conspiracy is true, the implication for humanity is massive, i.e., it would mean every single engineer and scientist involved with the Apollo program produced fictional work and was in on the scam. This has huge underlying implications relating to the integrity of science/engineering as a whole. But thankfully for us, when science is put under the microscope it usually results in a transparent debate of the issue and application of sound logic weens out the true answer. Unfortunately in that instance this arrived after about 10 pages but for the remaining 290 pages we saw diversion tactics and disinformation of the kind not witnessed ever before in a scientific debate.

Here we are up to page 16 and we are only becoming to understand the argument being put forward. So we are a little behind that thread. But to ensure we don't go down the path of the other thread can supporters of the conspiracy produce constructive content above that one would normally give. This is to ensure there is no hand puppetteering and closure is reached on the issue. In addition, because the implications relating to the conspiracy is more significant than anything else in human history, we should put in the extra effort needed to find the truth in a timely manner, and not let it draw out for months or years through some half-arsed effort.

link   
As i understand it Iridium was involved in one extinction event ,so could the sattallites name be a macabre joke (due to developed technology ) be ready to bring on the next human involved extinction event ,as per the georgia guidestones

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
We're not talking about extinction. I'm pretty sure "look into" is code for type into Google and see if you can draw up anymore logical fallacies. Iridium deposits on the meteor that ended the dinosaurs and a company named Iridium with satellites...spooky! No. It isn't. It is a coincidence and not even a very significant or unbelievable one.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

I know what you meant

However there seem to be some very silly "Wolves" in here intent on tearing anyone who agrees with the original post in the slightest; To shreds.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by M0toflou
Jazz, I don't mean to be rude, but...I've read every post in this thread, front to back. Not backwards, sadly, but this was all I had the time for.

As said by members previously, you don't even have a solid theory. You just post links and rambling, incoherent thoughts, and you say "THIS IS BIG!"

As a person with a scientific mind who is fascinated by conspiracies, your behavior (from what you've shown) is disarming. "Stargates are real, TRANSFORMERS, all of my threads are written backwards, Iridium!! Can't you SEE it??" To anyone who has ever been near someone with the disorder, I think you're showing signs of schizophrenia and extreme delusions. And I swear, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings.

I hope you get help, good sir!

I am glad someone agrees with me on the schizophrenia issue. I really wasn't being disrespectful when I said that. I actually think that Jazz shows some symptoms of a person with the disorder.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
No not if the people at the time were shown only certain bits of technology or who ever wrote that passage wrote it many many years after the event from stories,beliefs,legends . The rig veda describes atomic wars and aircraft but the people did not call them that as they had no understanding of the technology,but still wrote about it

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

So your suggesting meteors impacted the earth over a period of 100,000 years to cause such a build up of iridium?

For over 15 years, scientists have regarded the inch-thick layer of unusually iridium-rich sediments in the earth's crust as the key to understanding the extinction of the dinosaurs, but they have often disagreed over whether the unusual deposit points to meteorites or volcanoes as the main cause of the mysterious mass extinction 65 million years ago. Anbar's finding that it can take many thousands of years for the iridium from a large meteorite to fall out of seawater robs proponents of the volcano theory of one of their key arguments: that the iridium-rich layer, which was laid down over a period of 100,000 years, is too thick to be the result of a geologically brief meteorite impact.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

I know what you meant

However there seem to be some very silly "Wolves" in here intent on tearing anyone who agrees with the original post in the slightest; To shreds.

If you are referring to me, and I suspect that you are, then I should say that I apologised for my reply to conspiracytheoristIAM's post. I misread it. In any case, I am not here to simply 'tear' people 'to shreds'. I am here simply to offer an informed counter opinion.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join