It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Iraq free of WMD" says inspectors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
I watched that also, cassini.

well it wasnt the speech he just gave and that was transmitted by cnn, but the interview he gave yesterday...

Im sorry i dont have links for everything .. i thought it had been transmitted also in the US...

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If Bob88 is in the US and Cassini is in England and neither one of them saw anything about this I have to assume your ATM machine is wrong and the receipts are being printed by Nans

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Karl, I'll try to put this as nice as I can. During your short time here, you have offered very little opinions or points of view. Your main objective seems to me to be to just provoke, and the easiest way to provoke is to oppose every other point of view. You have provoked and for the most part have had nothing to back it up. You don't seem to have an open mind at all, every one of your posts is a one line rebuttal and it seems to me your intention is to provoke. Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Karl =

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You are a total twat. Shut the # up. ou make people like me look bad. You cannot expect people to accept what you say without it.Its common sense really, especially if you are trying to convince people who do not like what you are saying.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   

it seems to me your intention is to provoke. Just my opinion.

My intention is to enlighten in the first place.

If you see information you haven't been provided with by the US media as a provocation, so be it.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karl Molarius

it seems to me your intention is to provoke. Just my opinion.

My intention is to enlighten in the first place.

If you see information you haven't been provided with by the US media as a provocation, so be it.

Do you READ other posts? Cassini is in ENGLAND (quick geography lesson: England in NOT in the U.S.)

And though I don't often see eye to eye with Fantastic Damage I have to agree with him on this. If you want to change minds you have to provide logical arguments and proof to back up your claims.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
"England in NOT in the U.S."

Not yet but I hear Tony Blair is thinking of buying an effing massive tug and pulling the country over there, perhaps somewhere near New York?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
"England in NOT in the U.S."

Not yet but I hear Tony Blair is thinking of buying an effing massive tug and pulling the country over there, perhaps somewhere near New York?

Better in New England
What we would call it? Jolly Old/New England? Would the Puritans freak out and move to L.A.? I'm babbling. LOL

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karl Molarius
well it wasnt the speech he just gave and that was transmitted by cnn, but the interview he gave yesterday...

What a surprise!

Karl has selective hearing as well as a selective memory.

Blix had said something to the effect of "we cannot find more evidence of WMD beyond what's been discovered". He never, at any point, claimed Iraq is free of weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
CNN is an american media company or am i mistaken ?

and again, im not referring to that CNN glimpse, but to an interview he gave yesterday.

AF1

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Alright Karl, why don't you share this vast knowledge of wealth. With all this access to everything we don't have, and how much you seem to want to enlighten us, I thought it would be a given that you would post something more than drivel that your atm shoots out.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I just saw an interview with Hans Blix on CNN in our office lobby.

Hans said, "The Iraqi's lied to me in 1991, I see no reason to expect they wouldn't lie now."

When asked about his opinion on this latest round of inspections, "We found four clear breaches of 1441 in a few months with a handfull of experienced people. I suspect we would have found more as time goes on."

So Karl... this seems to conflict with what you claim Blix said. What is your source please?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join