It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Iraq free of WMD" says inspectors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The UN inspectors declared Iraq free of WMD on Monday

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Do you have a link to this amazing story?

Did they think of searching the weapons being used by active Iraqi troops?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
Do you have a link to this amazing story?

Did they think of searching the weapons being used by active Iraqi troops?

You seem to have a problem with facts

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
the UN inspectors could find tail at a Vegas Stripper Convention, but that's just my opinion....

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
the UN inspectors could find tail at a Vegas Stripper Convention, but that's just my opinion....

who cares 'bout strippers nowadays ?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karl Molarius

You seem to have a problem with facts

Not at all.

I like facts.

I just like to see 'em.

So show us your facts, please.

It shouldn't be hard, since somehow, you came up with this thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I like facts too, however, we can't always believe what we hear/read. I think a post like this REQUIRES a link to your source.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
me three.

Just the facts, please.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Being a complete and utter lazy ar$e on occassion I have spent the entire day in front of two news services CNN and SKY, as well as being on the net all day with its wonderous coverage of everything and I have seen nothing so I reckon your lying,

They have just mentioned that Hans Blix will be addressing the UN in 5 minutes, will let you know if he does anything but talk drivel

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
Being a complete and utter lazy ar$e on occassion I have spent the entire day in front of two news services CNN and SKY, as well as being on the net all day with its wonderous coverage of everything and I have seen nothing ...

here goes the us right-wing media bias again

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Being a complete and utter lazy ar$e on occassion I have spent the entire day in front of two news services CNN and SKY, as well as being on the net all day with its wonderous coverage of everything and I have seen nothing ...

I doubt it as Cassini is in England. It is an alltogether different "right wing media bias"

Or more likely... no bias at all.

And by this post I assume you are a liberal. If that is the case you give me a bad name because I am a Liberal but being one does not necessitate rolling over when push comes to shove. Believe it or not there are liberals who are all for this conflict.

[Edited on 19-3-2003 by observer]

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   

karl, could you please, for the uneducated, explain exactly what a left-wing and a right-wing dem/reb views are and what they stand for?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Your story is not credible without a link. You have posted your Anti-Americanism all over this forum in the past couple days, no one is going to believe you unless you provide proof.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   

provide proof.

see the discussion on that subject

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   

This is it my friend.

Karl I suggest you get some meat to your thread before you start throwing names around. Being of sound mind good education, I am intelligent enough to realise whats happening and read between the bias the news services bring me. And please like 29MV29 suggests explain left wing right wing, I`d be most interested in the opinions of such an awesome intelligence as yourself....

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   

This is it my friend.

Karl I suggest you get some meat to your thread before you start throwing names around. Being of sound mind good education, I am intelligent enough to realise whats happening and read between the bias the news services bring me. And please like 29MV29 suggests explain left wing right wing, I`d be most interested in the opinions of such an awesome intelligence as yourself....

political categories are difficult to define but atm i would define right wing as "failed to make a case against iraq, resorting to calling the inspectors we all agreed upon liars"

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   

[
political categories are difficult to define but atm i would define right wing as "failed to make a case against iraq, resorting to calling the inspectors we all agreed upon liars"

ATM: did you get this earth shattering news from another atm receipt? I really wish I had: as much money as Karl seems to have as he is at the atm alot and kick a$$ atms that gave me news. Do they give stock tips too?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
wow and some poor sod spent money on your education (sorry Observer not you)

You still have to provide links and in light of listening to Hans Blix you were quite obviously talking rubbish just irresponsible rumourmongering.

Hans Blix has made his little speech and its fairly neutral once again. He once again spends little time on the weapons they may have had but says the inspectors did not have enough time.

[Edited on 19-3-2003 by cassini]

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I watched that also, cassini.

Karl, at no time did he say Iraq was free of WMD's.

Stop posting drivel.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join