It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hello members of ATS I have been reading the forums here for awhile now and felt like it was time I should make an account and introduce myself. anyway sup and cant wait to get to know you all a bit better.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Welcome :-) Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. May all your experiences here be good ones. Teach and learn.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stormy01399

Hi stormy, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Thanks iamchrist pretty sure il enjoy my stay on here and thanks for the welcome

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hey hey hey welcome. I will help contribute to posts so you can start your own thread. In the mean time, anything interesting to report?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hello Stormy

You have the same name as my cat!!!! Stormy ftw!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
just been doing reserch on the mass animal deaths lately and had a weired well at least imo experiance just out side the base gates today we where leaving base and basicly as soon as we got on to the highway we noticed up ahead that there where dead birds on the side of the road what appeared to be blackbirds i dont know birds that well so just taking a guess on the type but anyway a little farther down the road there was a flock of birds that where just above tree level and the all of a sudden went straight for the cars at least 30-50 of the birds ran in to cars and a semi. i heared about birds being territorial but that just seemed odd to be that the birds would be doing that it was the whole flock not just a few. what was weired though was that the ones that missed the cars started to fly off they would start acting funny at a certant hight like something was keeping them from going where they wanted they flew in a circle for atlease 10 min and eventualy came back down and got hit by more cars. this happend at around 10 this morning and i have been watching the local news all day to see what they say and they havent aired nothing like there acting like it dident happen i came back by that way about 2 or 3 hours later and they had it all cleaned up when i asked about what happend omw back to base they acted like nothing had happend. seems weired to me

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
lol got my name from my old cat lol i miss her lol

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
im sorry if you all have trouble reading my previous post im not that good at spelling

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Welcome, I want to make a thread like this too one day.

Till then I'll be lurking.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
well il be back on in the morning to see evryones comments on my experiance im realy curious about this any imput whatsoever will be much appriciated thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Thanks glummyday i just wish i could have posted this somewhere else other then the intro but its a start.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stormy01399

No problem, I just made that post btw. Siked.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
i think we have some very interesting times ahead of us lets all stick togeather and make it thru whatever happends.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hey, for a head up on some of the stuff going on www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
thanks il check that out as soon as i can so much stuff going on lately kinda hard to keep track of it all.

new topics

top topics

join