It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros vs 13 Illuminati Bloodlines; Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

The antichrist has already been found by someone who did their homework:

The Man of Sin Unveiled Part 1/9

Now, if you can make the case this man is one of the 13 bloodlines I'll surely listen.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Boondock saint - your list contains predominantly american people. Proof positive that Iran and its president are right in calling the USA - The Great Satan!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Man oh man! You managed to get everyone who has been in the news lately this Christmas season into your theory, except Santa Claus!

He must fit in there somewhere!
edit on 12-1-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's unhealthy to think/hope for the end of the world being right around the corner

Cheer up buddy

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I doubt that bloodlines matter. After all, in the real world, bloodlines have only lasted 3-4 generations before a split, take over, etc etc. So to state they still exist and are still bickering is quite a joke. Not to mention anybody really could have just as easily had a blood transfusion and changed them into "in" or "out" of the family.

And not to mention that it would be impossible for blood lines to remain pure before 1950.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow
Man oh man! You managed to get everyone who has been in the news lately this Christmas season into your theory, except Santa Claus!

He must fit in there somewhere!
edit on 12-1-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: Spelling

Can't put Santa in there as Soros already stole Xmas after raping all of Santa's little helpers...he also used their tiny corpses to smuggle child-labour produced Nazi-'___' into the US!!!

edit on 12-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

A very imaginative and interesting theory to say the least....

Sure, many people will say this is all hypothetical happen stance, and you're connecting dots that dont really exist.

But, I have looked into things like this myself, and its a very dark road to go down indeed. I gave up trying to have legitimate debates with people due to the fact that most people if they even entertained some of the notions presented in this thread, their head would surely explode.

I dont know if any of this is true, I do know in my gut that some of it makes sense, and to all of you skeptical "show me the proof or it didnt happen" crowd, I will say this:

Things arent always as they seem

And, if even 1% of this thread has any truth in it, thats still pretty effed up in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
As I have stated before, I have Plantagenet ancestry (Merovingian) and boy has it not benefited me in any way. By the way, millions of people have similar ancestry. It is statistically certain. It really means nothing.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
this is the billionth time I've read this.

so for all you future posters out there, whenever you are researching historical information, please do not give your topics big dramatic headings like 'your mind is not ready for this' etc.

that is a sure sign that the material you are about to read is a recycling of what has already been put out there before.

link   

Gosh darn it Boondock! I haven't gotten to this yet. I have a lot of Sherry's work. Some I agree with, but some is very far reaching. I've gotten as far as the Collins Family so I'm nowhere near the Merovingian's.
But just so you know, in Enoch and another work called the Kolbrin Bible say the chosen has two marks on the left leg. Both writings claim that tatoos are forbidden. So since the first time I heard of the King of Kings/Lord of Lords left leg markings, I have been saying they are birthmarks, not tatoos. Also in both (one up until the 1960's) spoke of the half blood or minor shoot the correct person is to come from, thus showing this one as the anti christ. (have my own theories/still in development).
The guy coming up on the world stage to fit the bill you are talking about is a full blood with tats. The 13th weren't the only ones that dropped babies on other lines doorsteps - The Collins line seems to do this with just about every family unit. Its more to disguise lineage than anything.
Oh and they go farther back than the Big Three (religions) - possibly as far back as Egypt. Still looking for more info and, just for you. I'm gonna cheat tonight and go all the way to the Merovingians. They were the reason I picked up the bloodlines anyway.
Cheers and thanks!

link   

All this sounds confusing and kind of crazy but I give you credit for investigating. Sarah Palin's main adviser is an employee of George Soros, I don't know if you were aware of that or if that would tie into this some how and whether any of what you posted is fact or fiction I have always thought and still do that Soros is the Anti-Christ and if he isn't then maybe his son may be.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I think boons conspiracy theories
rival that of John Lear.. While boon does
not lie about alien aircraft engineering.
Boon keeps the tin foil hat off most the time.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I would say the blood lines are not so important. The fact that world powers put so much money in the Industrial Military Complex is my issue. What we are allowing with fear as a one planet system is mind control over ourselves. Does BLood really matter next to a fearful people imprisoning the rest of us who don't simply care for fear.

When does it come into play that actually the human race on earth is a cooperative no matter genetic lineages. Blood is not my concern because actually Human Dna is a RNA, a random nucleic acidic medium. The Human DNA is and always can be a universal genetic medium. It is quite pure.

Trust me when I say we are all human. Fear is the Issue. If we continue fearing the worst nightmare possible that we are all at the heart the same than that is the issue.

Fearing the Self is the issue and the cause of a control system. Your nature is a program upon birth. You cannot IGNORE YOUR NATURE, so WHY FEAR IT HUMAN FAMILY.

IF you really would like to know the issue between us and peace and cooperative it is exactly what you have feared. YOUR OWN DENIAL OF YOUR NATURE IS THE PROBLEM.

STOP REPRESSING YOUR SEXUAL EXPRESSIVE NATURES. You can be human and still express clear signs of SEXUAL and CREATIVE EXPRESSION. WE ARE SEXUAL CREATIVE BEINGS THAT ARE REPRESSED BY RELIGION AND ROBOTIC ETHICS.

WE still have to work and function as a cooperative but we don't have to repress our united feeling of a genetic nature that only helps a society prosper. IT'S CALLED SeX, cREATION and Love at a family root as the HUMAN RACE is A UNIVERSAL signature of this NAtURE TO BE EXPRESSED.

At a root level it is simple. Be honest to each other of your feelings with respect for your self and each other and their is no problem. All is consensual. We know what feels good and doesn't.

Repression doesn't feel good now does it people. Don't represssssssssssss your vitality. We are universally after love in all forms. Do not resist your need for love in all forms. DO NOT HATE YOURSELVES FOR THAT WHICH HAS BEEN PROGRAMMED INTO YOURSELF.

LOVE YOURSELF, YOU ARE YOUR NATURE and YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.

BY the way the ugly duckling is in, wait till you get scooped up, cause now imperfection is actually in STYLE says THE UNIVERSAL CONSORTIUM.

PEACE, UNDERSTANDING and BLISS

NAMASTE

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

for myself you broke this down superbly. I se the connections. I have wondered about Sorros sense long before I joined ATS. I have been researching interent and life sense 1995, I connected the dots with Sorros about 8 years ago. At that time not many people knew of him, and the ones who did jsut could not concieve what I was trying desperately to relay. With me, I have a ton of information yet lack the speaking skills to express them clearly enough for people to understand hence listen. Thank you and Im with you on this, I see it clear as the nose on my face.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I had no idea Laura Bush did that.

I wiki'd it... I must say very suspicious.

She 'accidently' ran a stop sign... and hit a friend of hers (One that was reported to be her ex-boyfriend) who was in another car. Her and a friend were in the car and suffered minor injuries...
Sounds like someones first hit...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

And I can tell you now...

If that was in this town, she would have been charged with manslaughter... SHE RAN THE STOP SIGN!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hmmm, fascinating....but its not bloodlines.....its thought patterns.

DNA is merely the framework in which CONCIOUSNESS can exist and it is the personal decisions of INDIVIDUALS that make, have made and will make the human race what it is.

Negativity and fear is the 'satan' (if that is the archetype that resonates with you) . If you lie, MAKE STUFF UP for your own ego, cause fear or negativity then its obvious which side you are falling and here is an image especially for you . www.flickr.com...

If on the other hand you dont buy the family bloodline plot and instead strive to be part of a society where self belief matters and can make a difference, then you are on the side of righteousness.

That said, if i were your English teacher at school i'd mark your work as 'Good effort, I hope you can channel that creativity into positive thinking'

edit on 12-1-2011 by Wobbly Anomaly because: Just to say.........tee hee, it's actually really ok to make stuff up like this, its what imagination is for.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

Boondock saint - your list contains predominantly american people. Proof positive that Iran and its president are right in calling the USA - The Great Satan!

Nope. All this shows is that no matter how much 'research' some people do they still cannot see the world outside of the USA (F# Yea!)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I think you missed the point of my question. I have done a good bit of research into the Illuminati. What I have found is vastly different than what you are portraying in this thread. hence, my question. If you do some research and come up with a different theory, let me know.

well you and I both have a common bond.
We are both enlightened in the ways
of Free Masonry. I know u r active
in the fraternity from ur prior posts here.
I am a Past Master of my Lodge and went
on to 32 deg Scottish Rite. Even though
I am no longer active in the Fraternity,
I think u r trying to allude to the Free Mason
connection to the Illuminati. As far as I am
concerned there was no connection to
the Illuminati on my local lodge level.
However, I do not know what goes on
in every blue lodge in the world. All I
can vouch for is that I saw no links
between Free Masonry and the Illuminati
in my travels.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Come on. This is just all made up B.S.
The guy found in a landfill was the master handler of the shooter in AZ you say?
Who was handling him for the week or so after Wheeler died?

Ultra Ops can have more than one handler.
Certain codes, colors, words and phrases
are usually listed in a binder notebook
or a laptop and can be used by another handler
with the right codes.

But usually it is common practice for handlers
to stay away from other handlers Ops.

But yes it is possible for Jared to have
more than one handler.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join