It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros vs 13 Illuminati Bloodlines; Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Yes, let's all use a book written by MEN who lived 2000 years ago and who didn't have 1% of the scientific knowledge we have today and use it to predict the future. Makes total sense

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i found this onlinegeore soros vs world

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
i found this onlinegeore soros vs world

Which is the page of some random blogger with a real estate business

How do we know that he speaks the truth? According to him, him saying "most people say I always tell the truth" is evidence enough

For crying out loud people, at least bother getting credible evidence and not random blog posts!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

the antichrist doesn't exist because christ doesn't exist

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeremiah8401

I thought I made a good argument for the existence of the anti-christ, christ, and santa claus on page 6 of this thread. no?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Hello ...The book that you refer to goes back further than 2000 years ......you could read Daniel to get a picture ...I think that if one looks at the teck involved in the past, one has to look at the pyramid's and the accuracy that is quite evident ..the knowledge to predict a full moon over Milena is quite a ability I would think ....peace ps ..boon may not have these documents you are looking for and there may be no document making his statement's but maybe some day someone may stumble upon them ...There is a theme in mans history that seems to destroy documents ...quite conveniently I might add ..

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Doesn't matter how old it is really. Fact is, there's tons of stuff in the bible that are clearly wrong. For example, we know for a fact men didn't pop up on earth in their current form, and we know there was no global flood where only 1 family survived. But still people use it to predict the future...it's quite sad really. You can take in the philosophy behind it, like when you read Sun Tsu's Art of War...but taking stuff literally and really believing it's an accurate account of how things started is beyond ridiculous in the 21st century!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

There is a theme in mans history that seems to destroy documents ...quite conveniently I might add ..

Is that what was going on with the raid on Iraqi antiquities at the beginning of the invasion? Sumerian clay tablets I believe reveal some very interesting details that someone may not want to have well-known or understood.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

I think you could put that into a file along with the libraries from antiquity ,Rome, Alexandria, the hall of records in Egypt

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

It was you who brought up the age not me, so I thought it mattered to you ..

"Doesn't matter how old it is really. Fact is, there's tons of stuff in the bible that are clearly wrong" Could be that we look at them in the wrong way and therefor interpret it wrong ..........it is after all quite accurate historically speaking is it not ?

"and we know there was no global flood where only 1 family survived" would you have a document that would say otherwise ?

"You can take in the philosophy behind it, like when you read Sun Tsu's Art of War" I don't think we are talking about the same book ...

"...but taking stuff literally and really believing it's an accurate account of how things started is beyond ridiculous in the 21st century!" .....there is a large group or groups that do believe ...They read documents that have been preserved over the course of mans history ..both in script and legend ...peace.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Originally posted by jeremiah8401

I thought I made a good argument for the existence of the anti-christ, christ, and santa claus on page 6 of this thread. no?

Sorry I didn't read it. 've heard it all. live with die hard hristians my whole life and now I'm going to hell because I told them I'm Desit lol

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Yes, let's all use a book written by MEN who lived 2000 years ago and who didn't have 1% of the scientific knowledge we have today and use it to predict the future. Makes total sense

It only makes sense if you come to the belief that these men were inspired by God. If you don't, then yes, it makes no sense that the Bible was based on scientific knowledge.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

It only makes sense if you come to the belief that these men were inspired by God. If you don't, then yes, it makes no sense that the Bible was based on scientific knowledge.

Yeah or they heard a voice from heat exhaustion or they lied. most religions are scams are used as excuses to get money from your followers and to start wars. don't see the point of religion. I've never witnessed a miracle. and if anyone has it can be backed scientifically. No one has ever spoken to God because the being that created the universe does not care about us. we are insignificant evil creatures. There's an entire universe out there and you people believe God created it just for us. That's a little bit of a selfish thought, but what more can you expect from Chrsitians among other religions

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

My guess is the same thing will happen as with the thread in your sig. You'll post a bunch of accusations, get proven wrong, then you will try to change the subject and eventually will end it in a great "I won't post here anymore" before starting a similar thread a week later :lol

Is it time yet or do we need another 60 bloody pages of this crap again?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Interesting Thread

Couple of things I would like to point out but not being critical at all -- just adding info I hope...
The Vanderbilts
Saxe Coburg are two illuminati bloodlines missed from the original 12 who trace their origin back
to the Shepherd Kings of Egypt known as the Hyskos...

Rothschild (Red Shield) Bauer original name were from Gerogia Russia they allegedly converted to Judaism
when their King did in 740AD....
Rothschild were 13th line added to the iluminati and they are known as illuminita Rex 13
Rex bit is a honary kingship and signifies their later added membership to the order.
Bill Clinton and Adolf Hitler were both illegimate children of the Rothschilds
They have these siblings to do things in the public face whereas the true bloodline is always in the shadow.

Further point on the Anti-Christo which means instead of Christ .. Which every Pope has said "I am the
truth and the light"...When the only real Truth and Light was Christ himself...

Plus sometime this year the Anti-Christo will suffer a fatal headwound and recover ..
Plus the Al Aqsa (Which is not the Dome of the Rock will be knocked down and Solomons Temple rebuilt
( Only then he/she will reveal themselves plus their is a 13th seat on the EEU board of leaders ... The 13th seat is reserved for the Anti Christ...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401

Hello ...". we are insignificant evil creatures. There's an entire universe out there and you people believe God created it just for us. That's a little bit of a selfish thought, but what more can you expect from Christians among other religions"

I agree we are evil because we act evil ...I am not sure how significant or insignificant we might be ...I don't think I am very but I cant speak for you ...I don't think God created the world for me ..I am sure He did it for himself ..

" but what more can you expect from Christians among other religions" I hope..and pray you find out the difference between religion and faith ..Christian faith that is not Christian religion ..peace

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

As long as these alters stay in denial of what has happened to them, they do not have to face the burn torture memories. Some alters are tortured in a fashion that the eye area is traumatized and they squint the left eye. They look like Baron Guy de Rothschild of France’s left eye looks.

Source from OP
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
edit on 12-1-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

What about the Darth Vader Bloodline, Cheney.....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Every time Sarah Palin winks, an angel has its wings ripped off.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I don't think you believe this crap yourself. If you do dementia then you have dementia. The one thing that dismantles this whole pile of Xanax-deficient crap is that the Bible says that anyone who opposes Christ is the Anti-Christ. Its not one person. Oh, and the only Illuminated are the Bavarian Illuminati. Stop reading Left Behind and those crack-pot sources you linked to in the OP. And this thread got almost 40 flags? I guess people like good stories.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Throwback because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join