Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Soros vs 13 Illuminati Bloodlines; Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 5
79
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pimpinette
How can it be spot on when nr 5 in the article Dogdish linked to (educate-yourself.org...) states that one of the Illuminatis goals is "To bring about the end to all industrialization and the production of nuclear generated electric power", and nr 8 says: "To suppress all scientific development except for those deemed beneficial by the Illuminati. Especially targeted is nuclear energy for peaceful purposes."

The OP.s whole basis for the theory of why Gifford was being shot is that she is pro solar power and Soros is pro nulear power. Explain please.

I guess the whole jist is timing.
In order to get the free energy,
u have to accept the new world order.
There is an chronological order that
things have to evolve around.
Gifford was pushing the envelope
forward without the acceptance of
the NWO.




posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
Very interesting, to say the least. Great post, and this has been a most intriguing thread.

thank you. I am glad
ur getting intrigued.


You know me, I have a habit
of trying to connect the dots
due to my analytical mindset.

The coincidences of the Wheeler
murder and the alleged Turton
murder and the attack on Gifford
and the merger of 2 companies
whom Soros has big investments in
was just too many coincidences
for me just to brush aside without
investigating further.



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Ahhh, the good old Illuminati. You already tried to link Soros to Nazis, communists, and every other evil organization that ever existed...was only a matter a time until you gave it a shot with the Illuminati.

Keep posting, your fiction posts are highly entertaining...even if you (as always) fail horribly at providing any credible proof for your Soros rants



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
could you explain the Illuminati to me.

no offense here,
but the scope of that question
is far too large to be addressed
in this thread. With a lil research
here on ATS and on the net, you
can find the info u seek.

But I will say there is a difference
between the rich elite and the Illuminati.
The Illuminati adheres to ancient customs
and rituals and bound by a creed whereas
the rich elite do not.
edit on 1/12/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


The soros fan boys come out of the woodwork to attack anyone coming against the NWO.. Must be a paid government shill.. This information regarding Soros is as accurate as it gets.



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterCrowley
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


The soros fan boys come out of the woodwork to attack anyone coming against the NWO.. Must be a paid government shill.. This information regarding Soros is as accurate as it gets.


Of course


Everyone asking for evidence to support Soros attacks is obviously a government shill who clubs baby seals with Soros in his free time. How paranoid are you people?


Love how you use an ad hominem attack instead of presenting facts and evidence though...nice evasion



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Ahhh, the good old Illuminati. You already tried to link Soros to Nazis, communists, and every other evil organization that ever existed...was only a matter a time until you gave it a shot with the Illuminati.

Keep posting, your fiction posts are highly entertaining...even if you (as always) fail horribly at providing any credible proof for your Soros rants

maybe you didn't entirely read the op
where I state that some of this info
can be substantiated and others cannot.
That leaves this thread open to
interpretation.



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


Which confirms what I said: You are plainly speculating to further express your (probably Beck-fueled) hate for Soros. Nothing wrong with that of course, as long as people realize your post is more preaching than presenting facts



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Which confirms what I said: You are plainly speculating to further express your (probably Beck-fueled) hate for Soros. Nothing wrong with that of course, as long as people realize your post is more preaching than presenting facts

and once again, you post without
reading the thread.

Just a few pages back, I clearly state
that I do not hate anyone.



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


Given that you habitually link everything you consider bad to Soros, it's pretty safe to say you don't like the guy...the frequency of your anti-Soros posts kinda make that clear.

Regarding the source of this thread: They also talk about microchips as the "mark of the beast", so I wouldn't take them to seriously
I know that site quite well, and they have a lot of entertaining theories. However, once you start digging deeper, you realize their "research" and "evidence" is based on pure speculation and made up stuff.



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Given that you habitually link everything you consider bad to Soros, it's pretty safe to say you don't like the guy...the frequency of your anti-Soros posts kinda make that clear.

I have no bias on Soros.
Every good investigator has to investigate
with an objectivity factor. I have retained
mine. I am not targeting Soros with a
hate campaign. It is just common
knowledge through research that
Soros name keeps popping up.
That's not bias, that's just fact.



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


You still haven't posted a single hard fact that would show the guy's evil



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Does anyone here know if John Wheeler had any ties to theUS Navy as a consultant or strategic planner? If so, I found something interesting to share, but don't want to do so unless I can find a link for him and the Navy.



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
You still haven't posted a single hard fact that would show the guy's evil

u posting in every single Soros thread
on this board is a pretty good indicator
that damage control is in full swing.

Why would there be a need for damage
control if there was nothing to hide ???

I don't wanna quote Soros' rap sheet here
but just a few notes is in order.

He has crashed the economies of 4 sovereign nations.
He has been convicted of insider trading in France and was
fined 2.5 million dollars.
He blackmails gov politicians to further his agendas.
He funds bloggers to sway public opinion (disinfo propaganda).
He associates and uses the CIA for covert ops like child sex
trade in the middle east and asia.
He associates and uses the CIA for drug smuggling operations
in Afghan and Iraq by using dead soldiers bodies to hide drugs
to be smuggled back into the states.
He conspires to bring down govs opposed to his agenda
of a new world order.
He turns a populace into his slaves after he conquers
their sovereignty.
And in this case he is implemented in conspiracy to
commit murder and political assassination.

what part of any the above would you consider
a good point ????



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heatrae
Does anyone here know if John Wheeler had any ties to theUS Navy as a consultant or strategic planner? If so, I found something interesting to share, but don't want to do so unless I can find a link for him and the Navy.

post the info anyway
and we'll work backwards
like a reverse engineer.
I'm fairly decent in this technique



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
in Afghan and Iraq by using dead soldiers bodies to hide drugs

errr...what?

Why would a person worth billions be doing this? Is he actually out there in his pin-stripe suit stuffing corpses with opium?

I notice you don't provide any references to any of this stuff.



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
He has crashed the economies of 4 sovereign nations.
He has been convicted of insider trading in France and was
fined 2.5 million dollars.
He blackmails gov politicians to further his agendas.
He funds bloggers to sway public opinion (disinfo propaganda).
He associates and uses the CIA for covert ops like child sex
trade in the middle east and asia.
He associates and uses the CIA for drug smuggling operations
in Afghan and Iraq by using dead soldiers bodies to hide drugs
to be smuggled back into the states.
He conspires to bring down govs opposed to his agenda
of a new world order.
He turns a populace into his slaves after he conquers
their sovereignty.
And in this case he is implemented in conspiracy to
commit murder and political assassination.


1) You're right, he played the economy...just like hundreds of thousands of other people and governments. It's called business. The insider trading was obviously bad, but it couldn't have been that bad if the fine was only $2.3mil. Yes, it was $2.3mil and NOT $2.5mil...at least get your facts straight when attacking someone


2) Blackmails government officials: speculation

3) Funds bloggers and opinion shows...just like 99% of rich people, lol. So he's funding the side you don't agree with...what an evil evil man


4) CIA & child sex trader: pure speculation...hilarious...but still pure speculation


5) Drug smugger: pure speculation again...who would have though


6) Overthrows governments: He gave funding to some of those government overthrows...they were ALL communist governments. How evil of him to overthrow communism. Which other country has that as a stated goal again? Wait for it....waaaaaaait for it...yes, the US of A!!!

7) Slavery: Show me where Soros is responsible for slavery!! Again, you're speculating and making the most random attacks without rever presenting credible evidence to back up your claims...

8) Murder and political assassination: ORLY? Tell us some specific cases then


You can bitch about him playing the economy, and him getting fined $2.5mil for insider trading...but every single other accusation you made is based on pure speculation and you fail horribly at backing up any of this claims


You're "hides drugs in dead soldiers' bodies" comment shows how far you are from reality, you've clearly been brainwashed by crazy loons like Beck
edit on 12-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)
edit on 12-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
I notice you don't provide any references to any of this stuff.

references to this stuff is not related to the op.
It was mentioned as a response to whether
Soros was evil or not. It is not in the scope
of this thread. However, I will state that you
can do your own research.

The Illuminati bloodline is so intermingled
in the CIA that it's hard to tell where the
CIA stops and the Illuminati begins.

Some homework



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


Well, it would be kinda nice to get some credible evidence for your current thread too. The sources you posted clearly are just speculating and aren't backing up their research with hard evidence



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Why would a person worth billions be doing this? Is he actually out there in his pin-stripe suit stuffing corpses with opium?

of course he is not stuffing the bodies himself,
his CIA goons and contractors do it for him.
This is one of the main reasons why the
CIA funds the opposition with weapons
and explosives for IED's. More dead
soldiers coming home, means more
drugs make it to the states.
It's a business.

But we are getting off topic here

edit on 1/12/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
79
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join